Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109683 times)
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:28:10 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 03:14:42 PM by capcher

Sorry about that, the bug was trickier than we thought. Please try it now!

It works now (finally), thanks. Time to initiate the breeding program.

I just got this message:

Unable to dock: Ship is wrecked, landing gear malfunctioning

I was in an extremely dangerous area with low hull integrity, but there were no attacks on my log.  Is this normal?

Hello, sportkiller!

Thanks for your report. I'm pretty sure ships don't explode on their own. I'd imagine you were wrecked just before you jumped between sectors, or something similar. I've filed a "verify all relevant logs are displayed on edge cases" ticket. Sorry for not being much of help here.

I've actually experienced the same issue a few times. I think there's a bug(?) with logging attacks. Doesn't have to be jumping between sectors - it happened once when I was mining an asteroid.

Update: and it just happened again as I was trying to land on a planet. You can see from the screenshot below that no attack showed up in the log, even after my ship was fully repaired.

Req: Same double-click feature for jettisoning (and other places)

In an earlier update, this feature is added to the game

1. Select the "top-most" cargo slot with the desired item type.
2. Now, you can increase the "amount" field to the actual maximum amount of this item "top-down".

In other words, if you have this setup:

- Copper x 4
- Copper x 4 - and you start from here
- Copper x 4
- Copper x 4

You can sell everything from slot 2 to slot 4 or 12 items.
If you start from slot 4, you can only sell 4 items, and if you start from the first one -- all of them.

3. Fiddling around the "amount" field is whacky, so you can also double-click on the desired slot.
4. Another double-click will return it to the normal state.

I was wondering if the same feature can be added to jettisoning.

Also I have in mind a more complex version of this feature: upon double-clicking the slot, the value inserted in the "amount" field takes account of how many the destination can take. For example, you're trying to unload some copper ore to a warehouse. That warehouse has 3 slots shown below

• Capacity of 10; stores 3 iron ores.
  • Capacity of 10; stores 2 copper ores.
  • Capacity of 5; empty.

Using the example you gave, if we double-click the first cargo slot, it would enter 16 in the "amount" field. But with this scheme I'm proposing, it would enter 13 instead, because the warehouse can only take 13 more copper ores.

In short, instead of
Code:
amount=this_slot_and_slots_below
I'm proposing
Code:
amount=min(this_slot_and_slots_below, capacity_of_destination

I think this can be applied to

• moving items from cargo to warehouse and vice versa.
  • claiming items from marketplace
  • buying items from NPC

Of course, this doesn't change anything with regard to selling to NPC and jettisoning since the capacity of the destination is infinite.

Does this make sense?

Bug: Cross-sector attacks

One way to reproduce this:

• Go to an unsafe sector, let's call this Sector Eve.
  • Open a link (for example the Ship page) on a second tab.
  • On the original tab, jump to a safe sector, let's call this Sector Alice. Leave Britney the other tab alone.
  • Stay in space (i.e. don't dock or land) - you might have to approach asteroids/planets.
  • Get rekt by enemies from Sector Eve, even though you're in Sector Alice now.

I'm not sure if you have to be under attack in Sector Eve first or not for this to work.

Slave trade

Today I tried to sell some colonists on the marketplace, and I found out, much to my dismay, that "This item is tagged by GPD".

Q: Contradictory things being said about mining lasers?

One of the lines you see in THX's is this

Our engineers are working on application of Mining Lasers for combat. If we make that breakthrough, small-time miners will have better chances of defending themselves.

But I remember seeing another quote as saying that Mining Laser cannot be used for combat not because of physical limitations but because of restrictions placed by manufacturers.

These seem to contradict each other, no?
darkky

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:55:17 PM

Hello, i still think is anyone that u lose so much cpu refining, crafting , moving, selling items, most of the time after one mining trip i need to refill cpu with 10 units, for my point of view is to much.Is anyone willing to share a part of his knowledge about blueprints recipe ingredients?
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 05:47:15 PM

I've actually experienced the same issue a few times. I think there's a bug(?) with logging attacks. Doesn't have to be jumping between sectors - it happened once when I was mining an asteroid.

Update: and it just happened again as I was trying to land on a planet. You can see from the screenshot below that no attack showed up in the log, even after my ship was fully repaired.

Bug: Cross-sector attacks

I have a feeling those 2 are connected. Cross-sector attacks is major bug, BTW, thanks for confirming it (we suspected it might exist).

Req: Same double-click feature for jettisoning (and other places)
Req: Take destination capacity into account when calculating "max" item value

The double-click feature is destined to be expanded to jettisoning, warehouse loading/unloading and movement between ships (and something else I forgot?). NPC sale was our testing grounds for it, looks like it works well.

It's not going to be implemented for Marketplace, as there's a hard link between slots and limits.

It might be implemented for refining/crafting, but at some very later date (because of code entanglement and UI logic gaps).

As for your second request, i.e. taking destination capacity into account, that's an excellent idea, it does make sense. Hopefully that will be implemented sooner, than later. (And hopefully it won't be too confusing, as people might not realize that they are being caped by destination space, not source quantity).

Slave trade

Today I tried to sell some colonists on the marketplace, and I found out, much to my dismay, that "This item is tagged by GPD".

We wanted to add a "we do not condone slavery" error message, but it turned out we already had this one in place, got lazy and forgot about it. There's no slave trading in SatoshiGalaxy! :)

Q: Contradictory things being said about mining lasers?

One of the lines you see in THX's is this

Our engineers are working on application of Mining Lasers for combat. If we make that breakthrough, small-time miners will have better chances of defending themselves.

But I remember seeing another quote as saying that Mining Laser cannot be used for combat not because of physical limitations but because of restrictions placed by manufacturers.

These seem to contradict each other, no?

I don't think there's any contradiction. If anything, there's yet another message telling us, that the experiment ended successfully, and mining laser hacks are now available. Those quotes need some updating, I guess.

Hello, i still think is anyone that u lose so much cpu refining, crafting , moving, selling items, most of the time after one mining trip i need to refill cpu with 10 units, for my point of view is to much.

Hello again! Have you seen the "sell all" feature on the space stations (the double-click thingy discussed above)? Does it help at all? We'll expand it to other areas as well, hopefully you'll find that more to your liking. Please see my reply above for more details.

BTW, we see people still sell things slot-by-slot. I guess a hint is in order. That piece of info was added to the starting tutorial, so new players are more likely to figure it out. But I'm guessing there are players who already finished the tutorial, yet don't read this thread. Tell your friends all about it!

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
darkky

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:30:52 PM

hello again...i am using the double click thing but still i am loosing like 10 cpu or more after i mine only once when i need to refine 4 copper ingots , max capacity for privateer...
capcher

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:59:26 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 09:26:56 AM by capcher

BTW, we see people still sell things slot-by-slot. I guess a hint is in order. That piece of info was added to the starting tutorial, so new players are more likely to figure it out. But I'm guessing there are players who already finished the tutorial, yet don't read this thread. Tell your friends all about it!

I find myself not using the double-click to sell feature very often because most of the time it's more profitable to process the minerals first before selling. So prior to selling I usually end up with 1 slot of materials and 1 slot of minerals.

Bug?: squad name vs player name as planet owner

I found that it's possible to spoof a player as the planet's owner by setting your squad's name as that player's name. I think it's probably a good idea to have something to differentiate when it's a squad name vs a player name.

Bug: Missing value for "Tracking" field

I saw SCN-A Basic Scanner on sale in an outpost and it has an empty "Tracking" field.

Q: Tracking cost == cooldown time?

I noticed that a mining laser's tracking cost is the same as the cooldown time, based on the few mining lasers I've seen.

Is that true for the weapons as well?
Ouaoua27

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:09:58 PM

Hello I just tried to buy the "Energy Capacity" upgrade to see what it gives but whenever i try to buy one it tells me : Unable to upgrade reactor: Already at maximum capacity, but it's the first time i'm trying to buy one.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:26:01 AM

hello again...i am using the double click thing but still i am loosing like 10 cpu or more after i mine only once when i need to refine 4 copper ingots , max capacity for privateer...

Well, 1 CPU refill per 1 mining run is not too bad, IMHO. But yeah, we'll try to optimize this area as much as possible.

Bug?: squad name vs player name as planet owner

I found that it's possible to spoof a player as the planet's owner by setting your squad's name as that player's name. I think it's probably a good idea to have something to differentiate when it's a squad name vs a player name.

Good point, filed.

Bug: Missing value for "Tracking" field

I saw SCN-A Basic Scanner on sale in an outpost and it has an empty "Tracking" field.

Thank you, filed.

Q: Tracking cost == cooldown time?

I noticed that a mining laser's tracking cost is the same as the cooldown time, based on the few mining lasers I've seen.

Is that true for the weapons as well?

Yes, as "explained" here http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/help/manual#tracking

See also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261310.msg13682607#msg13682607

Hello I just tried to buy the "Energy Capacity" upgrade to see what it gives but whenever i try to buy one it tells me : Unable to upgrade reactor: Already at maximum capacity, but it's the first time i'm trying to buy one.

Hello, Ouaoua27!

The upgrade is intended for other ships. If you take a look at the shipyard, you'll see some ships have their energy listed as (for example) "20 => 40". That means the ships starts with a value 20, but can be upgraded to 40. Newbie ship is already at max hull and energy capacity, so there is nothing to upgrade.

Everyone, we're making some aggressive optimizations on database cache and that can lead to new bugs popping up. Please report anything out of the ordinary.

darkky

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:08:19 PM

Help i am stuck at outpost nash Sad(( i left my ship at denb el ohab outpost( my ship is a privateer ) and my engine was on first shipt, i found my privateer , i think was killed but dont know how becouse i left him at outpost, not in space and now i am stauck at nash, my engine is on other ship and at nash outpost noone selling an engine....i wasnt killed becouse of my mistake, i know for sure i logged out when my ship was in outpost, not in space....waiting an answer, thanks
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 06:28:11 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 07:01:24 PM by toecutter

Help i am stuck at outpost nash :((( i left my ship at denb el ohab outpost( my ship is a privateer ) and my engine was on first shipt, i found my privateer , i think was killed but dont know how becouse i left him at outpost, not in space and now i am stauck at nash, my engine is on other ship and at nash outpost noone selling an engine....i wasnt killed becouse of my mistake, i know for sure i logged out when my ship was in outpost, not in space....waiting an answer, thanks

Hi, this honestly looks like a player mistake, as I'm 97% sure you can't die while being docked to a station, but I'll tow your other ship to Nash, nonetheless.

BTW, Nash will (probably) start selling engines on next price re-roll.

However, we're about to roll out some updates, I'll deal with your problem right after that, promise :)

Edit: OK, your original ship should be nearby now.

Update!

• [BUG] Cross-sector attacks. (@captcher) -- hopefully
  • [BUG] Equipment/Tracking stat not being shown on stations. (@captcher)
  • [BUG] Warehouse unloading(ship->planet) is not perfect-stacking.
  • [BUG] Can't target NPCs.
  • [ENC] Mark offline players in Squad rooster.

The most important update happened underneath, with the database module adjustments, that'll likely brings us both troubles and speed-ups.

Another interesting point is that we decided to roll out our forum software, as incomplete as it is. It's having a separate development process, along with separate version numbers and separate bug/TODO list. So please consider it pre-alpha and don't report too many bugs about it, we know there are plenty. Still it should work and it will be easier to fix in the future, now that it's integrated with the game.

(Also, please don't use it to report bugs; we're going to wipe the forum database often, and your reports will likely get lost. Please keep using this thread; PM me, or send an E-Mail, as usual).

capcher

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:10:26 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 11:15:11 AM by capcher

I see. By the way, there's a typo there: "it's cooldown value is deducted"

Forum

Another interesting point is that we decided to roll out our forum software, as incomplete as it is. It's having a separate development process, along with separate version numbers and separate bug/TODO list.

I know where the forum is, but could you add a link to the UI for convenience's sake, like "Forum" on the nav bar?

Also, it appears that a user can delete any other user's forum post. I thought the button was like many buttons in the game - it's there but only gives an error when you press it - but apparently it actually works.

p/s: Saw a CONS dude saying 'Tried our forum yet?'. Doesn't that break immersion?

Q: The rarity of scanners

I seem to notice you rarely find a scanner in the equipment shops - relative to other equipment types. In fact, the time when I reported that scanner description issue was the first time I've seen a scanner in a shop. (Upd: actually I've just seen a second one... an SCN-B Basic! Pretty underwhelming though)

Is this intentional?

"Unable to npcshipsell"

Are you trying to make "npcshipsell" a thing?

Bug?: Alert message and sound notification not triggering sometimes

Sometimes when I'm under attack, I don't seem to get the alert message on top or the sound notification.

Bug: Getting logged out when I try to perform some action

This happened twice - once when I was trying to sell something to NPC, another when I was trying to undock from a THX.

Might be an isolated incident though.

Bug: Alert text not very visible against certain backgrounds

I noticed that on planets, the alert text is black. For example

It's less visible compared to the white-ish alert text elsewhere like

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 08:14:44 PM

By the way, there's a typo there: "it's cooldown value is deducted"
"Unable to npcshipsell"

Fixed, thanks!

Forum
I know where the forum is, but could you add a link to the UI for convenience's sake, like "Forum" on the nav bar?

Also, it appears that a user can delete any other user's forum post. I thought the button was like many buttons in the game - it's there but only gives an error when you press it - but apparently it actually works.

p/s: Saw a CONS dude saying 'Tried our forum yet?'. Doesn't that break immersion?

All those things (including the CONS message) will change, but I can't give you any reasonable timeframe. The link will appear as forum becomes more usable, and we're more sure the database won't be wiped.

Q: The rarity of scanners

I seem to notice you rarely find a scanner in the equipment shops - relative to other equipment types. In fact, the time when I reported that scanner description issue was the first time I've seen a scanner in a shop. (Upd: actually I've just seen a second one... an SCN-B Basic! Pretty underwhelming though)

Is this intentional?

That is actually an interesting question. The real problem is that there aren't enough scanner types in the game, because some of the functionality for them hasn't been implemented yet. In theory, scanners should do more than just search for asteroids, that brings additional stats and thus variety.

We'll also lower the Tracking stat of the newbie scanner in the future.

Bug?: Alert message and sound notification not triggering sometimes

Sometimes when I'm under attack, I don't seem to get the alert message on top or the sound notification.

Filed, will check.

Bug: Getting logged out when I try to perform some action
This happened twice - once when I was trying to sell something to NPC, another when I was trying to undock from a THX.

Might be an isolated incident though.

Filed. If someone has additional information regarding this, please share. Could be a side-effect of database module upgrades, we had a similar bug during alpha.

Bug: Alert text not very visible against certain backgrounds

I noticed that on planets, the alert text is black. For example

It's less visible compared to the white-ish alert text elsewhere like

Yup, on the TODO list.

darkky

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:37:57 PM

Hello, now my ship is at nash, i mean my old ship but is not ok becouse i cant move it from there...i was using them as storage where i mined....is bad that u cant move both ships at a location, now is impossible or corect me if i am wrong...also if i want to refifine what i am mining i need 2 times to refill cpu( i am mining with 3 lasers every 5 minutes) did u think is ok only for a mining trip once at 5 minutes to refill cpu 2 times?
darkky

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:55:20 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 08:28:05 PM by darkky

other thing that happend to my, i killed 2 ships, both with 100 hp and got nothing in loot, if is this a normal thing and is not a bug i hope other will see this and will not spend satoshi for nothing, to buy weapons and try to kill ships.....ok now i killed 5 ships and i got like 4 coper plates and 1 nmc pb 40, this mean like 250 satoshi and took me 1 hour....this is a bad joke guys, i advice all of u to not try killing ships and to mine only, i think not event if u spend 1 milion satoshi on weapons mining will be better...in mining i can get an average of 600 satoshi at 6 minutes with normal mining equip, that can be improved with big ming lasers...i hope the game creator will change smth at the ships loot becouse is very low ...the loot at ships is crap, and i dont want to offend anyone...when u atack at the begining almost half of your attacks are missed shots.....i think u realy need to rethink ships loot and rebalanced acording to how hard is , here are not only missing shots but after a number of shipps killed for sure u will die and u need to wait 1 hour with privateer to be respawn again
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 12:30:42 AM

Hello, now my ship is at nash, i mean my old ship but is not ok becouse i cant move it from there...i was using them as storage where i mined....is bad that u cant move both ships at a location, now is impossible or corect me if i am wrong...also if i want to refifine what i am mining i need 2 times to refill cpu( i am mining with 3 lasers every 5 minutes) did u think is ok only for a mining trip once at 5 minutes to refill cpu 2 times?

There's probably going to be some kind of mechanic to tow your ships around, but we're pretty unclear on that whole thing as of now.

other thing that happend to my, i killed 2 ships, both with 100 hp and got nothing in loot, if is this a normal thing and is not a bug i hope other will see this and will not spend satoshi for nothing, to buy weapons and try to kill ships.....ok now i killed 5 ships and i got like 4 coper plates and 1 nmc pb 40, this mean like 250 satoshi and took me 1 hour....this is a bad joke guys, i advice all of u to not try killing ships and to mine only, i think not event if u spend 1 milion satoshi on weapons mining will be better...in mining i can get an average of 600 satoshi at 6 minutes with normal mining equip, that can be improved with big ming lasers...i hope the game creator will change smth at the ships loot becouse is very low ...the loot at ships is crap, and i dont want to offend anyone...when u atack at the begining almost half of your attacks are missed shots.....i think u realy need to rethink ships loot and rebalanced acording to how hard is , here are not only missing shots but after a number of shipps killed for sure u will die and u need to wait 1 hour with privateer to be respawn again

Hunting should be more profitable than Mining in the long run, but the dynamics are fairly different. That being said, you're not obligated to do it if you're not happy with it.

(As for tinkering the loot tables, that might happen again, but like I always say, expect the rates to go down, not up).

darkky

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:12:50 AM

Guys, plz be fair and try the game...i hunt like 10 ships, i have a privateer with 200 hp, 200 energy and 3 guns that i can shot 30 dmg every 5 minutes, i hunt more then 10 ships and the average loot for a ship is like 60 satoshi per ship killed, i am similar in dmg with 2 guns that cost like 320k satoshi....dont lie the people , is not fair...i will test more is np, but i want to prove that u lie the peoples in game manual where u said hunting ships is more profitable then mining ....in the time i get like 70 satoshi here killing a ship in mining i get more then 2000 with same equipment, basic one, not with lasers that have 45 mining dmg, i can easy average 500-600 satoshi in mining every 5 minutes...in hunting i am killing one npc every 20 minute...is a total lie what u write in the game manual that hunting is more profitable, event if i will have hunting gear that cost lets say 800k satoshi, mining will be more profitable...i repeat again is not nice to lie peoples and write in game manual things like that...hope all players read this and if they dont belive, to give it a test...i can do more test and shoot more ships to prove that i am right.....have a nice day
bramantip

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:55:22 PM

The manual seems to be missing the important parts. Like how does our energy refill? How does our CPU refill. How is damage computed etc
darkky

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:35:35 PM

in the game faq are some lies that in long run u can do better with killing ships then mining, is a lie...maybe if u get a canon that cost 10 milion satoshi u can do better with hunting ships then mining...i am sure noone cant afford to spend 10 milions satoshi on that canon in rest even if u have 1 milion satoshi to use on weapons , upgardes and improvment u will do much better with mining...i tested yesterday and today....best loot in hunting ships was a ship in pvp zone, i stay like 40 mins to kill it and i got like 900 satoshi loot after that i died becouse if u hunt there u will die fast...in average per ship killed in orange area u get like 100 satoshi every 15-20 minutes , not with best equipment, but with a decent one for beginer.....i advice anyone to not buy weapons, u cant make satoshi killing ships, i mean u do like 5-6 times slower then in mining u will be killed and u also need to travel alot
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

Guys, plz be fair and try the game...i hunt like 10 ships, i have a privateer with 200 hp, 200 energy and 3 guns that i can shot 30 dmg every 5 minutes, i hunt more then 10 ships and the average loot for a ship is like 60 satoshi per ship killed, i am similar in dmg with 2 guns that cost like 320k satoshi....dont lie the people , is not fair...i will test more is np, but i want to prove that u lie the peoples in game manual where u said hunting ships is more profitable then mining ....in the time i get like 70 satoshi here killing a ship in mining i get more then 2000 with same equipment, basic one, not with lasers that have 45 mining dmg, i can easy average 500-600 satoshi in mining every 5 minutes...in hunting i am killing one npc every 20 minute...is a total lie what u write in the game manual that hunting is more profitable, event if i will have hunting gear that cost lets say 800k satoshi, mining will be more profitable...i repeat again is not nice to lie peoples and write in game manual things like that...hope all players read this and if they dont belive, to give it a test...i can do more test and shoot more ships to prove that i am right.....have a nice day

Wait, are you saying you get around 6000 satoshi per hour by mining? That's either an over-estimation, either must be toned down, big time.

in the game faq are some lies that in long run u can do better with killing ships then mining, is a lie...maybe if u get a canon that cost 10 milion satoshi u can do better with hunting ships then mining...i am sure noone cant afford to spend 10 milions satoshi on that canon in rest even if u have 1 milion satoshi to use on weapons , upgardes and improvment u will do much better with mining...i tested yesterday and today....best loot in hunting ships was a ship in pvp zone, i stay like 40 mins to kill it and i got like 900 satoshi loot after that i died becouse if u hunt there u will die fast...in average per ship killed in orange area u get like 100 satoshi every 15-20 minutes , not with best equipment, but with a decent one for beginer.....i advice anyone to not buy weapons, u cant make satoshi killing ships, i mean u do like 5-6 times slower then in mining u will be killed and u also need to travel alot

I'm guessing you're comparing "established" (skills, eq) miner profile to a "newbie" hunter profile. But, feel free to use whichever strategy that works best for you. (More loot for other players.)

The manual seems to be missing the important parts. Like how does our energy refill? How does our CPU refill. How is damage computed etc

Hello, bramantip.

Thanks for your feedback. You're correct, the manual is unfinished. This will be rectified one day. Your specific questions are addressed rather well by the docs, however:

You get energy by having a reactor on your ship and simply waiting. The "Energy Production" stat reflects the speed. CPU points are replenished manually on the Ship page, on the "Central Processing Unit"/"CPU" window.

darkky

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:18:05 PM

you are guessing wrong... 30 dmg every 5 minute with 3 guns on a privater 200 hp/200 energy with 200 energy recharge per minute....lets say an advance hunter can have  120 dmg every 10 minutes but need to pay like 600k satoshi only for weapons...and advance hunter that pay 600 k satoshi only for weapons will kill 2x faster then me...i am making 100 average satoshi every 15 minute probably he will make 150 -200 satoshi every 10 minutes from hunting...a noob miner with a privater and game equipmen in mining can make like 500 average satoshi every 5 minutes...u can correct me if i am wrong , i am talking here with arguments..i hunt more then 25 ships, one ship even in pvp to see the loot....in faq u wrote that hunting is more profitable then mining, is a lie...can be more profitable only if u spent 10 milion satoshi on slicin laser cannon, in other circumstances, never......players need to know that is a waste to invest in weapons...i invested a little fot test and probably i lost 40k or event more satoshi after i will sell the weapons, i did this becouse i wanted in future tu invest maybe 1 milion to have best afordable cannons, but i saw is useless...comeon, is imposible that someone that invest 1 milion satoshi in weapons to get lower then half a miner can do...maybe u should rethink a little the loot....like loot are other useless things there.... hell 100 repair ray is a useless think in the game, can u plz tell me why should i pay 25k satoshi for a thing that use 40 energy to repair 10 hp only at other ships with a cooldown of 5 minutes, think that is take me 1 slot for a useful thing, that 10 hp is useles and i repeat useless, i cant repair myself....why should put such a useless thing in game?i am waiting other player opinion about hunting with arguments, to say that i am wrong in hunting
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 11:07:59 PM

you are guessing wrong... 30 dmg every 5 minute with 3 guns on a privater 200 hp/200 energy with 200 energy recharge per minute....lets say an advance hunter can have  120 dmg every 10 minutes but need to pay like 600k satoshi only for weapons...and advance hunter that pay 600 k satoshi only for weapons will kill 2x faster then me...i am making 100 average satoshi every 15 minute probably he will make 150 -200 satoshi every 10 minutes from hunting...a noob miner with a privater and game equipmen in mining can make like 500 average satoshi every 5 minutes...u can correct me if i am wrong , i am talking here with arguments..i hunt more then 25 ships, one ship even in pvp to see the loot....in faq u wrote that hunting is more profitable then mining, is a lie...can be more profitable only if u spent 10 milion satoshi on slicin laser cannon, in other circumstances, never......players need to know that is a waste to invest in weapons...i invested a little fot test and probably i lost 40k or event more satoshi after i will sell the weapons, i did this becouse i wanted in future tu invest maybe 1 milion to have best afordable cannons, but i saw is useless...comeon, is imposible that someone that invest 1 milion satoshi in weapons to get lower then half a miner can do...maybe u should rethink a little the loot....like loot are other useless things there.... hell 100 repair ray is a useless think in the game, can u plz tell me why should i pay 25k satoshi for a thing that use 40 energy to repair 10 hp only at other ships with a cooldown of 5 minutes, think that is take me 1 slot for a useful thing, that 10 hp is useles and i repeat useless, i cant repair myself....why should put such a useless thing in game?i am waiting other player opinion about hunting with arguments, to say that i am wrong in hunting

I agree, let's have a second opinion on this. Any hunters care to chime in?

BTW, the Slicing Laser is not meant to be bought by anyone, that's why it costs 1 mil. satoshi. That piece of equipment is very over-powered and was originally intended for GPD/CONS cruisers only. I've filed a bug to remove it from NPC shops or to bump the price even further.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: