Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109704 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:52:55 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 11:12:06 PM by toecutter

sorry society

i should use word of 'bad design' ?

i didnt mean anything wrong by words bug when i realised i did it myself (i didnt lost anything at the end , simply lots of clicks to add members back).

Seriously, have in mind making DISBAND entire squad a LITTLE more COMPLICATED than just ONE CLICK.... pls.... a tleast captcha or funcaptcha to make sure. invite, kick, disband are almost in one place. Have in mind some android users might missclick like me? i did it on pc... but much ppl claims faucets from mobiles.

Yeah, it's a kinda bad. I've added "confirmation dialog during squad disbanding" to the list.

i cant wait to any update of refferal section , as my list is starting to get a little long to scroll. And is there any possibility of change referal program basics in long future? I mean... i have over 50 refs, i know part of them are active, but i have only 10sato from commision. The thing is they arent paying out any satoshi, as there is no way to deposit it back. So they keep on just collecting to buy Privateer or other improvments not counting owning planets.... How about switch to get less % but from earnings not cashouts? i wouldnt cashout ref coms anyways soon as i want have many planets amoung many systems too...

i would rly appreciate any gift of commisions for making at least 10 active players i bet. i cant even say now who is real active..,. as all gets me "0". I can say only by chaning of their ships in my squad. But its not reliable source of activity atm. at least table with their earnings (so it will give me theirs potential to future).

Not being able to tell much about your referrals is by design; after all, it's not guaranteed they are you friends in-game, so leaking as much information as online presence is kinda problematic. We'll probably add some vague "status" field, but it will say something like "active" at most. Pagination, on the other hand (and maybe some sorting) is badly needed, aye.

BTW, you ref. earnings go directly to faucetbox, you can't spend them in-game. (So people more interested in promoting/satoshi would get just that, without overwhelming players who engage in the game itself).

There are no current plans to adjust the ref. commission, sorry.

Why is there always a 20-30s delay between you reducing an enemy ship's HP to 0% and that ship exploding (+ looting)?

But the "real" reason is that it takes time for a reactor to explode after a hull breach :)

My ship seems to explode instantly when the hull gets destroyed though, so this explanation seems a bit shaky.

Actually, you spend the same 20-30 seconds in the sector you died in (and can still chat for a little bit) before respawning on the station, so it's kinda consistent. If you engage in PvP, the same looting rules apply too. The design is a bit unclear (because you see the "wrecked" status immediately), but has it ever been clear? :/

Everyone, there's a problem with jettisoning, it's possible to end up with some stuff you can't get rid of. We're working on the fix, but in the meantime, if you are desperate to abandon some stuff, please contact me and I'll help you do it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
geralth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:24:10 AM

I received medal for 10refs wich was very nice gift!

whats the limit to reach another level of this medal? i mean it has sth small in name, now when i have over 100 refs maybe at least medium?
Calamon

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:24:03 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 01:02:16 PM by Calamon

I can not jettison the MLK-In mining laser after replacing it. I get a message that it's insured by GPD which is ok if you wanted to prevent people from just selling everything and cashing out. can you make it so that you can do something like "return the equipment" at GPD HQ for no pay and are not stuck with it in your cargo hold.  
Thanks.
Calamon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:00:35 PM

Undecided While playing my CPU points went from 10 per chapcha to 7. I don't know why since your system does not tell us the reason for the penalty.
darkzero

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:31:46 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 04:42:41 PM by darkzero

hi there am new to the game ad first it was a bid hard to learn it but after few hours i get it Cheesy

now i bummed in some problem duno if its a bug or not ?

ok i buyed some copper ore from the market (galaxy) but i dident show up in my cargo ?

were is the ore gone??

ps is it just me or dus the site load rather slow example for selling things need to wait until fully loaded same whit crafting aprouching an astiode ect ?

kind regards darkzero
darkzero

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:44:32 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 05:44:29 PM by darkzero

Undecided While playing my CPU points went from 10 per chapcha to 7. I don't know why since your system does not tell us the reason for the penalty.

its not a penalty its just when you do things like selleling stuf mining stuff carfting stuff

if you verifry e-mail and the btc thing youl get a max of 20 cpu and you can always refil it in ship area

kind regards darkzero Smiley
Calamon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

hi there am new to the game ad first it was a bid hard to learn it but after few hours i get it Cheesy

ok i buyed some copper ore from the market (galaxy) but i dident show up in my cargo ?

were is the ore gone??

ps is it just me or dus the site load rather slow example for selling things need to wait until fully loaded same whit crafting aprouching an astiode ect ?

kind regards darkzero

Hey Darkzero,
In the market area, on the top right there are two tabs, Click the claim button to go to the items that are held for you. then click on the item itself. (the copper) and load it to your cargo. I had to figure this out on my third day as well.

On a side note you left my squad and I was trying to communicate with you. Sorry about the battle, I saw you in battle and tried to help but my internet was going in and out and it was frustrating.
darkzero

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:46:36 PM

tnx for helping me out whit that info

bdw dident saw your message , also they choud make an squat chat or something to communicate easier

kind regards darkzero Cheesy
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:29:46 PM

I received medal for 10refs wich was very nice gift!

whats the limit to reach another level of this medal? i mean it has sth small in name, now when i have over 100 refs maybe at least medium?

I can't tell you, medals are another "secret". But you're on a right track with your guess. ;)

I can not jettison the MLK-In mining laser after replacing it. I get a message that it's insured by GPD which is ok if you wanted to prevent people from just selling everything and cashing out. can you make it so that you can do something like "return the equipment" at GPD HQ for no pay and are not stuck with it in your cargo hold.  
Thanks.

Hello, Calamon!

Yeah, it's a stupid bug, which was introduced for protecting people from selling/jettisoning newbie equipment by accident (we had a few incidents), but now it's this instead. We're working on a fix. If you just want to get rid of it, please tell me (possibly via PM) your in-game name and I'll do it for you. Sorry! :(

(Edit: Figured your in-game name out)

:-\ While playing my CPU points went from 10 per chapcha to 7. I don't know why since your system does not tell us the reason for the penalty.

In theory it should make bot maker's life harder. I.e. if it just said "this and that was wrong", she would just fix "this and that" and go on with her life. In practice, it's making everyone's life harder. I'll restore your points.

hi there am new to the game ad first it was a bid hard to learn it but after few hours i get it :D

were is the ore gone??

kind regards darkzero

Hello, darkzero!

Thanks for your feedback. Glad you already figured the marketplace thing out.

BTW, there is a squad chat :)

Calamon

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:42:40 AM

Hello, darkzero!

Thanks for your feedback. Glad you already figured the marketplace thing out.

BTW, there is a squad chat Smiley

Yes, there is a squad chat but since it is at the bottom of the page it is hard to tell when you receive a message with the small icon at the top.
Consider adding a bit of color. perhaps green icon for events and brodcast, yellow for squad chat, red for attack events. Something that will catch the eye instead light grey icon on a darker grey.  Cheesy
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:43:07 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 04:02:06 PM by capcher

I seem to be getting this error sometimes when trying to recruit from Earth

Unable to recruit: Cargo bay door malfunction

Always work on the second try though.

Update: actually I think I get this error if I press Enter after inserting a recruitment fee, but not if I click on the Recruit button. I'm not sure though.

Update2: this time I used Enter and it worked fine. Weird.

Also, why does the recruitment cost seem to increase (slightly) the more times I recruit?

Actually, you spend the same 20-30 seconds in the sector you died in (and can still chat for a little bit) before respawning on the station, so it's kinda consistent.

As soon as I got wrecked by an NPC, I refreshed and was immediately teleported to the nearest safe area. When I try to chat my message(s) appears in the safe area as opposed to the sector in which I got wrecked. There doesn't seem to be 20-30s here.
geralth

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:59:31 PM

BTW, there is a squad chat Smiley

Hahahha, yeah, im trying it almost all the time im login in , noone ever respodned or i didnt noticed, cuz its so hard to nitce any messages.
Yet, its true. THERE IS A SQUAD CHAT Grin
Agafon

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:35:15 AM

Today i cannot claim cpu, make captcha then press boot button and cpu still 0!!!
Why?
ingame nick: Krot
Calamon

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

Okay, odd question.
Do we know for sure that chat works? I have never had anyone actually respond to any thing. Not a broadcast, squad, or personal message sent.
Has this been tested?
geralth

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:31:09 PM

Okay, odd question.
Do we know for sure that chat works? I have never had anyone actually respond to any thing. Not a broadcast, squad, or personal message sent.
Has this been tested?

Ahahahah! i sign under that Q also, same, zero respond ever!
Calamon

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:35:12 PM

I saw your message yesterday and replied. So next question is this, Were you in the same location with me then? Or did you send the squad chat across the galaxy?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:05:37 AM

I think chat works just fine, it's the UI that stands in the way.

If you're not satisfied with the notification icon, you can add more notifications on your settings page (i.e. sound and desktop notifications).

But I'll double check just to be sure.

geralth

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:10:59 AM

I saw your message yesterday and replied. So next question is this, Were you in the same location with me then? Or did you send the squad chat across the galaxy?

Im using mostly squadcast. But when i written it i had to go offline suddenly (being father of two kids, and foster parent of another four kids makes me kinda afk quite often).
ninjazombie11

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:35:19 PM

Hello I'm having a issue with not getting anymore cpu and I am still viewing ads. I think the problem is I was at work and tried it on my phone to see if it would even work and it did, but then I get home and I had no cpu flow. Just tried to get back on my phone and no luck on it either. yes I am ninjazombie11 in game
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:09:34 PM

Hello I'm having a issue with not getting anymore cpu and I am still viewing ads. I think the problem is I was at work and tried it on my phone to see if it would even work and it did, but then I get home and I had no cpu flow. Just tried to get back on my phone and no luck on it either. yes I am ninjazombie11 in game

Hello, ninjazombie11.

I've restored your CPU. I think one of the browsers you used was buggy somehow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: