Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109704 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

Toe,

You might want to check those links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936216.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935652.0

Those guys out there are implying, that there are some problems with the epay. They think they might be insolvent, as they have some problems with withdrawals

Right now im in the process of withdrawal of some Doge from the epay. It says it will take 4 days for them to make it.

I will contact you after that time how it fared for me. I would suggest to wait with giving them any of your funds until the matter solve itself.

Thank you very much! We'll hold on with epay refills until the situation is resolved.

Hi Toecutter & company, I've mentioned some of this to you before but I've refined this idea a bit....

Hey, thanks for the analysis. Sadly we can still come up with "limitless crafting" situation with your proposal. But we'll take another hard look into whole issue at some point.

BTW, that "thing" you spend months on crafting is somehow got built in a course of a few hours by everyone else, so I'm a bit perplexed why is it taking you so long. Maybe you shouldn't be crafting each piece of plate by hand?

i still new and learn about this game.i use sector2 .
its nice game i hope no hard load  :P

gromar

Welcome! :)

I tried this site a while ago, and when I wanted to register it prompted me that I need to use at least 5 symbols and 1 letter in the front and 1 number in my username field. < I tried several times, but failed, and when I tried a normal username with no symbols and numbers, it went through successfully. >

The popup notes next to the Username & Password fields on registration is confusing. I was amazed at the activity when I finally managed to login to the game. ^smile^

Hello, Kakmakr. Thank you for the report!

Can someone help on signature process? I am using e-wallet.

Hello, fuathan! I don't know what "e-wallet" is, but have you tried following this guide? http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/help/walletsigning

Unable to manufacture. Equipment malfunction.  :o Which one required for manufacturing: basic engine or advanced reactor?

Neither, as far as I know. I'm guessing this is a generic error that's not really related to your equipment. Is this a persistent thing?

@toecutter/developer(s):
Good question appeared: dependence asteroid richness<->laser type and skill level<->mined resources
Noted descending frequency: copper->argentum/iron->orichalcum ore->gold ore->timonium ore->emerald crystall (always 1)->nickel->ruby (always 1)/adamantite->dilithium (always 1)->sapphire( :o).// 22/20 prospecting/mining
Why I'm able mine 6-12 orichalcum ore, but mine always 1 crystal with same or grater richness?

There are a lot of variables in play, and mineral richness is semi-abstract value (not directly tied into satoshis), but basically, the amount of ore extracted depends on the mining power. The type of ore depends on the skill. Say, you use a laser with 25 mining power, which translates to 25% of the richness. For more rare ores, that usually means less units extracted. So to extract more of the high-tier minerals (crystals and such), you have to find a very rich asteroid and deal as much asteroid damage (via mining power) as possible.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

Unable to manufacture. Equipment malfunction.  Shocked Which one required for manufacturing: basic engine or advanced reactor?
Neither, as far as I know. I'm guessing this is a generic error that's not really related to your equipment. Is this a persistent thing?

No, only once, but was funny receive error, crafting fatigue and nothing crafted/burnt Smiley
zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:32:36 AM

BTW, that "thing" you spend months on crafting is somehow got built in a course of a few hours by everyone else, so I'm a bit perplexed why is it taking you so long. Maybe you shouldn't be crafting each piece of plate by hand?

Well, because before crafting was nerfed all those people got real rich fast to be able to afford buying the top ingredients outright Wink

I'm afraid if I saved for it Id have to fork over 500k or so which would take even longer than building it from base ores Tongue
Quellzar

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:31:53 AM

Well, because before crafting was nerfed all those people got real rich fast to be able to afford buying the top ingredients outright Wink

I'm afraid if I saved for it Id have to fork over 500k or so which would take even longer than building it from base ores Tongue

If I remember right, it cost somewhere around 1.2 million satoshi to do it all as purchased parts back when.  That got it built quick yes, but even at the time with crafting not having been adjusted that last time yet saving that up wasn't exactly an over night thing lol (not that I'm saying it should have been) .  I haven't been into any crafting anytime recently so you guys will have to figure how that relates to now I'm afraid  Tongue
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Toe,

You might want to check those links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936216.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935652.0

Those guys out there are implying, that there are some problems with the epay. They think they might be insolvent, as they have some problems with withdrawals

Right now im in the process of withdrawal of some Doge from the epay. It says it will take 4 days for them to make it.

I will contact you after that time how it fared for me. I would suggest to wait with giving them any of your funds until the matter solve itself.

Thank you very much! We'll hold on with epay refills until the situation is resolved.

The issue is still unresolved as you can see in the screenshot below:

They add 24 hours to the timing each 24 hours.

As for the tutorial I had made. Sadly the wealthy affiliate kick me off from their page, as I was not paying them for the premium account. I have exported all the data before my page went offline, and if I will find the will and the time, I will put the data on some other page.
onlinedigger

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:54:17 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 02:45:49 AM by onlinedigger

Yup! You are not a newbie, goofball... you are outsider. Want catch me? I'm not done yet with 20+ skills Smiley Hurry up, next time I'll pump 5+ skills Cool

With separate and decreased cooldown available almost non-stop crafting.

Assumably you must have made some sort of calculation for this response, but what is that based on?

They are based on own experience...
1. Separate cooldown:
   Basic Engine: iron plate + propulsion system; propulsion system: medium casing + iron plate; medium casing: nickel plate.
1.a   I made nickel plates->made casings (here cooldown for components?)->make more plates for next casings?
1.b   I made casings, now iron plates->propulsion systems(here cooldown for components?)->make more plates for casings/propulsion
   I made all above, now components->basic engine (here cooldown for equipment???!). Until cooldown for equipment I'll repeat steps 1.a and 1.b.

2. Decreased cooldown for argentum and so?
  CPU: nm + gold bar; nm: copper plate, gold bar: gold ore.
2.a  I made copper plates->made nm (here cooldown for circuits?)->make gold bars.
2.b  Because decreased cooldown for argentum and upper minerals I'm able make next plates and bars?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

If I remember right, it cost somewhere around 1.2 million satoshi to do it all as purchased parts back when.  That got it built quick yes, but even at the time with crafting not having been adjusted that last time yet saving that up wasn't exactly an over night thing lol (not that I'm saying it should have been) .  I haven't been into any crafting anytime recently so you guys will have to figure how that relates to now I'm afraid  Tongue

Ah, OK, that makes perfect sense. Well, hopefully you'll be able to build it, even with current settings.

The issue is still unresolved as you can see in the screenshot below:

They add 24 hours to the timing each 24 hours.

Yeah, I'm following the threads too, and it looks like epay is a bust. We'll likely remove it completely soonish, and will probably add faucetsystems.com instead. Thanks for the heads up.

As for the tutorial I had made. Sadly the wealthy affiliate kick me off from their page, as I was not paying them for the premium account. I have exported all the data before my page went offline, and if I will find the will and the time, I will put the data on some other page.

I know you intended to get some pageviews out of the tutorial thing, but you might still want to consider just posting those on the ingame forum.. Not sure if you can post images there, though, so maybe not.

Quellzar

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:15:06 AM

Just curious if there is any openness to re balancing any of the fixed prices in the game at all?.

What used to sell for 10k is now down to less than 2k give or take. Yet all of the building costs have remained exactly the same, just doesn't seem quite right. 
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

Just curious if there is any openness to re balancing any of the fixed prices in the game at all?.

What used to sell for 10k is now down to less than 2k give or take. Yet all of the building costs have remained exactly the same, just doesn't seem quite right. 

Yeah, we'll likely finally adjust this, given the current BTC price is up through the roof. Just hoping/waiting it would stabilize a bit, as we want to fine-tune everything across the whole economy, not just the module cost.

Quellzar

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:43:15 PM

Yeah, we'll likely finally adjust this, given the current BTC price is up through the roof. Just hoping/waiting it would stabilize a bit, as we want to fine-tune everything across the whole economy, not just the module cost.

I see, makes sense yeah..... and i had shared some of that hope for awhile lol. Thanks  Wink
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:50:21 PM

Hi!
I have a question. How "Bio Cleanser" works? I have unloaded it on infected planet - nothing, have tested on normal planet - I lost some colonists and that`s all.
How that thing works???
onlinedigger

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:11:35 AM

tested on normal planet - I lost some colonists and that`s all.
How that thing works???

Thats how Residen Evil begins Grin
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Toecutter, There might be a chance the shortage list might not be working correctly at the moment... I've been looking around everywhere for a mark 1 mining laser but none of the stations sell it.  It isn't listed anywhere as being short, though I think it is affected by some of the missing resources but don't know for sure since I don't own the blue print.
pcjob

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:06:18 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 01:29:36 PM by pcjob

Dear Toecutter,

I am sending some emails but lately seems like I am getting ignored (or no reply at all) or at least, I noticed you fixed bugs which could come to your benefit but I didnt get any feedback from support@satoshigalaxy.com

btw there are some other bugs and reports I wish to share:

1- Please consider removing epay.info withdraw method as I probably had lost hundred of dogecoins; I see an update from 2 of June here where you have told you would fix that but epay.info option is still available and simply everyone like me is just loosing funds.

So here it comes the point to:
2- Please may you move dogecoins availability amount to faucethub?

3- I lost 50K because attempting to withdraw satoshi to faucethub they went directly on my xapo wallet. Why that?

4- My cpu is bugged

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

PcJob

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 08:50:39 AM by toecutter

Hi!
I have a question. How "Bio Cleanser" works? I have unloaded it on infected planet - nothing, have tested on normal planet - I lost some colonists and that`s all.
How that thing works???

I believe it should remove both aliens and colonists. It might be harder to notice with aliens, as you don't see the exact number, but it should work. I'm open to more thorough investigation if more similar reports come in.

Dear Toecutter,

I am sending some emails but lately seems like I am getting ignored (or no reply at all) or at least, I noticed you fixed bugs which could come to your benefit but I didnt get any feedback from support@satoshigalaxy.com

btw there are some other bugs and reports I wish to share:

1- Please consider removing epay.info withdraw method as I probably had lost hundred of dogecoins; I see an update from 2 of June here where you have told you would fix that but epay.info option is still available and simply everyone like me is just loosing funds.

Hi, you are correct. Been very pre-occupied recently, and other guys on the team took on my duties. Terribly sorry for not informing everyone earlier. I fear my support in the following month is going to be as spotty as it was this month. :(

So here it comes the point to:
2- Please may you move dogecoins availability amount to faucethub?

3- I lost 50K because attempting to withdraw satoshi to faucethub they went directly on my xapo wallet. Why that?

4- My cpu is bugged

2. Yeah, totally. FaucetHUB/DOGE balance should be refilled. Our epay DOGE are lost :(
3. Absolutely no idea, and it sounds like a horrible, horrible bug. I'll see what I can do.
4. Done!

Here's some other stuff I see fixed/changed:

• [ENC] Add faucetsys.com payout method.
  • [BUG] DOGEcoins were not adjusting the cost properly. (@?)

epay.info payout method should've been removed long time ago, no idea why it's taking them so long or what the problem is.

• [ENC] Remove epay.info payout method.*

* Top 25 withdrawers (not a real word) received complimentary champion medals. Apparently, that was the hold up.

Also, 300 FB likes achieved, so here we go with SpeedZoom. I see the bug @rehbell opened about tracking amount being reported incorrectly during speedzoom is still open, meh.

onlinedigger

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:46:15 PM

SG2. I still hear sounds some time with this settings http://prntscr.com/fnoj99 Usually mining laser.
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:50:28 AM

Is there nothing to be one about the epay situation? I'm out 250k satoshi in withdrawals and over 6000 dogecoins.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:48:58 AM

Toecutter, There might be a chance the shortage list might not be working correctly at the moment... I've been looking around everywhere for a mark 1 mining laser but none of the stations sell it.  It isn't listed anywhere as being short, though I think it is affected by some of the missing resources but don't know for sure since I don't own the blue print.

Forgot to reply here. I believe you might be on to something, but given enough time has passed since then (totally my fault!), it's hard to determine what was going on. Please ping me if something similar happens again.

SG2. I still hear sounds some time with this settings http://prntscr.com/fnoj99 Usually mining laser.

Thank you for the report! (I've just been told that this is "impossible", which roughly translates to "uh oh, I'm a bad programmer" in my book)

Is there nothing to be one about the epay situation? I'm out 250k satoshi in withdrawals and over 6000 dogecoins.

They stole both from us and from our players. An honorable thing to do would be to track down all failed epay payouts (we have this capability w/ logs and picking an arbitrary date) and refund everyone. Sadly we can't afford this right now. This is not completely off the table; if by some miracle we ever turn into profitable business, that would be about the first thing to do.

I feel bad about this, and we definitely should've reacted faster to the whole thing and handled it better.

matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:00:12 PM

hi
whats wrong with captcha. cant solve captcha. 
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:34:00 PM

People are saying epay is insolvent but to me it looks like at some point they just stopped paying out and kept everything that was given to them, strait up theft.

I picked the wrong time to decide to withdraw a lot of currency from the game  Cheesy Cry Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: