Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 259532 times)
BigKush

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:15:11 AM

The stratis will be a good investment right now. At november they will implement their first milestone according to the Roadmap.
K1lo

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:25:02 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 11:41:10 AM by K1lo

hmm, I'd suggest Guilden (NLG), Magi (XMG) and TRIG based on market performance, potential and developers. Just my opinion of course, but I think they're all exciting.

Developer, tinkerer, miner, coin holder, hopelessly amateurish trader
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:40:58 PM

I think ICN is a good investment. People like me who joined their campaign are receiving a good amount of money if we sell it right away with ICO's price. I am not selling mine just yet and be with it in the long run. The project appears to become successful in the future since the devs are conducting meetings frequently. Look at their twitter account and you'll see what I'm saying.

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:23:09 PM

there are a lot of altcoins but not all are performing good, most born and dies within month.
STR,XVG,DGB are good to buy at this price for quick return within a week
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:39:47 PM

SYS might be the pick of the year with innovations such as this: http://syscoin.org/multisignature-identity-system-syscoin-2-1-technical-update/
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:01:49 PM

Long term investment would be, Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin and XEM although XEM doesn't established yet a correction price unlike those three I mentioned. This is only based on my own view.

I think ICN is a good investment. People like me who joined their campaign are receiving a good amount of money if we sell it right away with ICO's price. I am not selling mine just yet and be with it in the long run. The project appears to become successful in the future since the devs are conducting meetings frequently. Look at their twitter account and you'll see what I'm saying.

You have some investment there so hope for the best. It has potential but all in all it's just a speculation. Regular updates is necessary but can't be a strong factor. Just play with it along with other alts that has rocking the volume this past days.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 06:16:00 PM

SYS might be the pick of the year with innovations such as this: http://syscoin.org/multisignature-identity-system-syscoin-2-1-technical-update/
Well i hope that sys will be worth it to buy since i have already when i was bought them for a good price since months ago.. and i think i can sell them in the right time..
For now i still good to hold are ethereum and monero because the price is increase few months ago and i think the price right now for those 2 altcoin has a potecial to have a good profit to invest..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 01:35:04 AM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

The biggest thing is to actually like the coin you want to back. You need to enjoy it and you need to makes ure it has enough volume through backing in order to make your decision. The best bet is it look through the threads of coins and see what you like them read further into them. Ask people there about the coin or better yet ask the dev himself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:03:21 AM

$WBB

DING DING DING, right answer

lmao at those still shilling and dying for hope to sell the CLOAK bobby shitcoin! sad!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:56:43 PM

Well i hope that sys will be worth it to buy since i have already when i was bought them for a good price since months ago.. and i think i can sell them in the right time..
For now i still good to hold are ethereum and monero because the price is increase few months ago and i think the price right now for those 2 altcoin has a potecial to have a good profit to invest..
Monero is bearish eth is ok but either is not best investment currently
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:40:02 PM

sys and bay are both worth much higher caps than they are currently at. Sys x 5 at least and bay x x20 at least.

Let's hope both get some recognition sooner rather that later.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:52:53 PM

sys and bay are both worth much higher caps than they are currently at. Sys x 5 at least and bay x x20 at least.

Let's hope both get some recognition sooner rather that later.

With what we got in sys and whats coming it will be worth much more.. some real innovation there with over 100 years of software development experience behind it
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:51:58 PM

It might as well be. SYSCoin has many good features like the decentralized marketplace, among others which makes me wonder why its price is very low. This multisignature identity system will be a major breakthrough towards making SysCoin even better. Maybe soon, it will start to rise and those who would've bought them at cheap prices today will benefit when it goes to the moon.

Another good alt that could be considered worth buying would be TransferCoin (TX) and ZCash. Especially, ZCash which has a unique technology called zkSNARKS and it provides true anonymity. As for this last one, it may increase in price quickly after its launch this October 28, 2016 and thus you would've made huge returns by then. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:01:19 PM

It might as well be. SYSCoin has many good features like the decentralized marketplace, among others which makes me wonder why its price is very low. This multisignature identity system will be a major breakthrough towards making SysCoin even better. Maybe soon, it will start to rise and those who would've bought them at cheap prices today will benefit when it goes to the moon.

Another good alt that could be considered worth buying would be TransferCoin (TX) and ZCash. Especially, ZCash which has a unique technology called zkSNARKS and it provides true anonymity. As for this last one, it may increase in price quickly after its launch this October 28, 2016 and thus you would've made huge returns by then. Just my opinion.  Smiley

yea zcash should be good agree with you there... i dunno what transfercoin is.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:37:46 PM

I saw an advertisement on Reddit for Zcash. No information was given other than the coin has shot up 5x in price. That's about as big of a red flag you can give prospective buyers, would not touch with a 10 foot pole.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:41:13 PM

I saw an advertisement on Reddit for Zcash. No information was given other than the coin has shot up 5x in price. That's about as big of a red flag you can give prospective buyers, would not touch with a 10 foot pole.
do your own research read the code or hire someone that can.
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 02:47:26 AM

Iv been burnt so many times with alt coins especially when trading on the markets, i now only work with bitcoin because it seems to be the only coin in my experience to be stableish.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 04:52:56 AM

Iv been burnt so many times with alt coins especially when trading on the markets, i now only work with bitcoin because it seems to be the only coin in my experience to be stableish.

So you didn't buy ICONOMI?
Its been the most traded token these days without a real exchange for bitcointalk users. But people are buying this coin.

One that's also becoming progressive is the wavesplatform.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:05:28 PM

Yeah to be honest. Bitcoin is the only coin that is well established (in my own opinion) the fact that it is very well-known in terms of crypto-currency. We can assure that the developer will not leave this coin hanging since the demand for it is very high. But, some Altcoins are also good to buy since their fluctuations will make you grow your bitcoins.

Now, I see that you lost some bitcoins when trading those Altcoins. You're right. To be honest I also lost some bitcoins by trading but that's normal. Remember that when you trade, there is very high risk of loosing it when you don't know the proper strategy on when you are going to buy or to sell that coin. And make sure before you engage trading with that coin, make sure to have a background research first to minimize the risk of loosing bitcons.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:16:59 PM

I can't tell you guys who to trust (well I could but I'm not taking that responsibility) but I can tell you who not to. Go through this thread and find all the scams and who promoted them and promptly put them on ignore. Then find all their sockpuppets and do the same. It will save you much heartache. Wink

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: