Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265786 times)
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:26:22 PM

I will invest bitcoin I have. I would trade in the world bitcoin. and investing in gold in the real world. it will generate. I believe.

Investment is good hope, but truly it has high risk if its a long term plan. Better is to find trusted users and lend getting right documents.

At my opinion the best investmet strategy is cloud mining but it should be trusted as you said, but i still don't know good one clound mining company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:39:47 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

Just have to remember that by the time bitcoin reaches $5k (if ever) then the daily living cost will also probably be higher. Prices go up all the time, over time. so bread costs $1 today, and $10 usd in 10 years time. If bitcoin reaches $5k in 10years, then the new target for cashing out should be adjusted as well
meriat

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

i want to start a business where i will accept bitocin
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:58:38 PM

I will invest bitcoin I have. I would trade in the world bitcoin. and investing in gold in the real world. it will generate. I believe.

I also would invest into the bitcoin because that is just my plan to do honestly due to the fact it can make you rich for sure.
The bitcoin has a great future a head and the halving will also make people rich without any doubts.
Twistedx2

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:34:58 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

Just have to remember that by the time bitcoin reaches $5k (if ever) then the daily living cost will also probably be higher. Prices go up all the time, over time. so bread costs $1 today, and $10 usd in 10 years time. If bitcoin reaches $5k in 10years, then the new target for cashing out should be adjusted as well

I agree that inflation of the USD might affect the value of goods that you can buy with a single dollar, but, if bitcoin reaches 5,000USD, I think that is because the utility of bitcoin has increased to the point where you are better off buying the bread with bitcoin instead of using a weaker fiat currency. That is, I think in the future, it won't be useful to compare the value of bitcoin to fiat, but that is will have it's own intrinsic value that allows you to buy everything you would and could buy with fiat currencies.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT, BJ, ROULETTE, POKER, PLINKO & LOTTERY 
CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
0.8% House edgeFast betsEight different coinsJackpotFaucet 1k-20.5kInvest
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:11:38 AM

I also would invest into the bitcoin because that is just my plan to do honestly due to the fact it can make you rich for sure.
The bitcoin has a great future a head and the halving will also make people rich without any doubts.
Yeah right I will also invest into bitcoin as it is very easy and can provide many benefits. Bitcoin has a great future that can give users many advantages. There are many ways to become rich in bitcoin and we can choose according to our ability.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:23:08 AM

true, if you have more money. then it is worth the investment. Because in the investment we can get a pretty good advantage without having struggled to figure out how to get an advantage. Such investment is bitcoin, we can do it by purchasing some of the bitcoin when prices fall and store them until the price goes up high after that we sell.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:37:59 AM

true, if you have more money. then it is worth the investment. Because in the investment we can get a pretty good advantage without having struggled to figure out how to get an advantage. Such investment is bitcoin, we can do it by purchasing some of the bitcoin when prices fall and store them until the price goes up high after that we sell.
That's right we could be investing in bitcoin to take advantage of price fluctuations. If we buy bitcoin at low prices and sell at high prices that bitcoin will make a sizable profit. Very good to invest in bitcoin with the right instincts will surely become rich.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:00:50 AM

Hey guys,

I dont have Bitcoin goal because of a simple reason: i always want more hahaha Cheesy
Anyway my plan is to trade it a lot and invest in trustworthy sites which can yield profit to me.
HYIP's too but i do it more for fun than profit,usually most of them ran off with my money ;(
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:16:21 AM

Hey guys,

I dont have Bitcoin goal because of a simple reason: i always want more hahaha Cheesy
Anyway my plan is to trade it a lot and invest in trustworthy sites which can yield profit to me.
HYIP's too but i do it more for fun than profit,usually most of them ran off with my money ;(

Do not invest in any site if you want that your coins should be safe in future, as you never know what those sites will offer you in long run, better to keep it safe in cold storage.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:57:18 PM

i want to start a business where i will accept bitocin
it was a nice step. You also will foster the development of bitcoin in the financial markets. with a growing number of users who receive bitcoin transaction will create greater bitcoin. you rich and make bitcoin is growing. like it.

the concept of a small, but very rewarding.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:30:41 PM

Investment is good hope, but truly it has high risk if its a long term plan. Better is to find trusted users and lend getting right documents.

Physical investments is much safer in compare to online investments, as chances of getting scammed is very rare in real investments, but investing in bitcoin site is not affordable.

To get rich with bitcoin, you will have to invest in a bitcoin investment site. Its not very easy to find such an investment site which can give you profits only and will never scam you.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:38:51 PM

Physical investments is much safer in compare to online investments, as chances of getting scammed is very rare in real investments, but investing in bitcoin site is not affordable.

To get rich with bitcoin, you will have to invest in a bitcoin investment site. Its not very easy to find such an investment site which can give you profits only and will never scam you.

And in fact, there is no that kind of site at all. Only exchange sites are trusted to get rich with by just selling and buying of alt coins.
But if you are referring to the investment that without doing nothing.
There is a promise that you will going to earn and get returns higher within the short period of time.

Investment sites are ponzi, and I will never invest my hard earned coins into it as I am pretty sure that those sites will disappear in future, instead I will invest in trading sites.
moosemoose

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:57:10 PM

use all my earnings here to invest at trading once i invest a total of1 btc my profit will be big every time
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:05:09 PM

And in fact, there is no that kind of site at all. Only exchange sites are trusted to get rich with by just selling and buying of alt coins.
There is a promise that you will going to earn and get returns higher within the short period of time.

Investment sites are ponzi, and I will never invest my hard earned coins into it as I am pretty sure that those sites will disappear in future, instead I will invest in trading sites.

Exactly, all kinds of investment sites that are saying you are going to get profit by just simply depositing bitcoin to their wallet.
It is just a scamming site.
Only exchanging sites are the trusted investment site to do trading of alt coin.

Yeah but if you are planning to get rich with trading bitcoin then you need to have good capital to start off, as if you invest more you can earn huge profits even with a small fluctuation.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:28:39 PM

Exactly, all kinds of investment sites that are saying you are going to get profit by just simply depositing bitcoin to their wallet.
Only exchanging sites are the trusted investment site to do trading of alt coin.

Yeah but if you are planning to get rich with trading bitcoin then you need to have good capital to start off, as if you invest more you can earn huge profits even with a small fluctuation.
thats true, though i think that you will have to wait a long for sure to make profit even with a big capital for the beginning, in my opinion it is a really hard thing

i dont have a big plan for that but i think i will try to earn as much bitcoins as possible and then hold it all in order to make a lot of money in the near future hopefully

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:29:13 PM

my plan is to start a business related to bitcoin where I have to accept bitocin and do dealng in bitcoin. hope that It will give me a decent profit.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:42:55 PM

thats true, though i think that you will have to wait a long for sure to make profit even with a big capital for the beginning, in my opinion it is a really hard thing

i dont have a big plan for that but i think i will try to earn as much bitcoins as possible and then hold it all in order to make a lot of money in the near future hopefully

Yeah and this is very good time to collect maximum number of coins, and it will be even harder to earn it or buy it in future when price will be really higher.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:57:03 PM

My plan is that I will collect a lot of bitcoins with my blogs and will try to advertise it with that everywhere and after that I will have a lot of traffic at my blogs and with that I will have a steady traffic to my site and I will have a steady income, so I will be richer.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:12:20 AM

Yeah and this is very good time to collect maximum number of coins, and it will be even harder to earn it or buy it in future when price will be really higher.
True indeed bitcoin prices next year will be high but prices keep fluctuating and that we can use to sell and buy bitcoin.
Definitely we will still benefit.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: