Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:33:47 AM

Anyone besides me having problem with depositing to Polo...? I submitted a ticket but so far no answer.

I've got a deposit pending - 5 of 20 confirms.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haitch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:31:33 AM

Anyone besides me having problem with depositing to Polo...? I submitted a ticket but so far no answer.

I've got a deposit pending - 5 of 20 confirms.

H.

Deposit went through without issue.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 09:56:35 AM

Has anyone else problems with the blockexplorer -> burstcoin.info

For example

https://block.burstcoin.info/acc.php?acc=BURST-HK9D-P74Q-XDEJ-D6PGM

Shows no information about the address.

Sorry about block ex issues, there's been no time lately, but I've asked Haitch to see if he's able to help me out on that, as I've been just buried in stuff to do both BURST and non related. We'll get it all back on track here ASAP.

As far as development, I'm gonna have to say I'm really happy to see what I'm seeing going on in core right now, but I'm not going to elaborate quite yet. Wink

But do know that there's now more that is going on than ever and I'm going to be extremely excited to share some things going on in near future.

Haven't heard from vbcs though, interestingly... though that is of little consequence to the overall right now. Still expect to have him with us from the c.f. AT I've started.

On my phone so i'll post more tomorrow, but yea, don't take my lack of post activity as lack of goings on, for that's not the case at all. I fact I'm planning at least two more assets and another addition to byte ent asset miner on top of the recent one too.

Core is strong and active, and direction is too. Organization is an issue but I've got bounties for help out. Seemingly no one is interested though, which is one reason things haven't been getting accomplished as far as public info goes and such.

Well, talk to y'all tomorrow, remember that byte ent now has 10TB more mining for it than last month's payout and plans to add more, so time to pick some more up is now!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:48:32 AM

For example

Sorry about block ex issues, there's been no time lately, but I've asked Haitch to see if he's able to help me out on that, as I've been just buried in stuff to do both BURST and non related. We'll get it all back on track here ASAP.

As far as development, I'm gonna have to say I'm really happy to see what I'm seeing going on in core right now, but I'm not going to elaborate quite yet. Wink

But do know that there's now more that is going on than ever and I'm going to be extremely excited to share some things going on in near future.

Haven't heard from vbcs though, interestingly... though that is of little consequence to the overall right now. Still expect to have him with us from the c.f. AT I've started.

On my phone so i'll post more tomorrow, but yea, don't take my lack of post activity as lack of goings on, for that's not the case at all. I fact I'm planning at least two more assets and another addition to byte ent asset miner on top of the recent one too.

Core is strong and active, and direction is too. Organization is an issue but I've got bounties for help out. Seemingly no one is interested though, which is one reason things haven't been getting accomplished as far as public info goes and such.

Well, talk to y'all tomorrow, remember that byte ent now has 10TB more mining for it than last month's payout and plans to add more, so time to pick some more up is now!

Thanks for your explanations.

I think this is a good project and added 4TB (+4 TB soon) too Smiley
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 01:57:25 PM

Apart from the core development there is more to announce:

I started (!) to develop a Burst Wallet with plotting & mining solution for Android.

Mining should be available for everyone, not for the priviliged with big money who have access to special hardware and cheap electricity. Burst mining is fair and truly distributed by algorithm. https://eprint.iacr.org/2015/528.pdf  It's designed to favor small miners.

The first release will include the an Account Manager for Burst passphrases and in a second release there will be plotting and mining available. Especially the second part is tricky and needs Android NDK experience I don't have yet. If anyone wants to help me with it, contact me. The code will be soon on my github.

We're also looking for Web Developers and Designers. If you have even little skills, we're happy to welcome you and give you a playground to evolve. Send me a pm.

I'll probably do a small Crowfund by Burst for the 25$ Signup-fee of Google's Playstore - but for now consider funding vbcs for core development.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:47:46 PM

Mining solution for android is always great potential , mate , I'm curious to try it out..
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

I am adding plots again. Not sure where it ends this time, but i now have 72.23 TB mining, securing the burst transactions. Bought a bunch of USB enclosures and i am putting disks online i had previously replaced out bc they were not 100%. With burst i don't care about data loss, so i'll run them into the ground instead, ignoring S.M.A.R.T warnings

with luck, i'll be adding a total of 10TB this time around, should take me above 80TB
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:12:31 PM

What if someone created an asset for Burst-related advertisement on one of the crypto advertising sites? It would not pay out dividends, but by getting more people interested in Burst it may increase its value on the exchanges and generally be positive for future development.

Also, how about creating a page for Burst on Facebook?
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 11:43:55 PM

For example

Crow, it's the zillionth time we have to endure the same song:

- sorry
- no time
- H will take care of it

If you have the time to copy-paste the same apology, it means that you are on top of things, but from a tech-savvy POV, you can't do anything.

Might as well pass to H all the responsibility of the tech aspect, since there is a finite number of apologies that can be made in a trustworthy way - it has started to sound like
"I know it's foobared, but I can't do anything about it" a long time ago.

And that's really bad for the brand.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 11:47:46 PM

I am usually a large holder in new asses

No comment.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
haitch

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:53:11 AM

For example

Crow, it's the zillionth time we have to endure the same song:

- sorry
- no time
- H will take care of it

If you have the time to copy-paste the same apology, it means that you are on top of things, but from a tech-savvy POV, you can't do anything.

Might as well pass to H all the responsibility of the tech aspect, since there is a finite number of apologies that can be made in a trustworthy way - it has started to sound like
"I know it's foobared, but I can't do anything about it" a long time ago.

And that's really bad for the brand.

m3ta, I'll take care of these things - we just need some additional info from 'tiga, it's his server, and the BlockEx will be back up. Servers/resources are being moved over to my cluster and control, so instead of a bunch of different people providing a bunch of services they maintain as best as their time allows, I'll be maintaining the servers at least, if not the services.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:10:45 AM

http://198.199.103.145:8121/  stuck at "height": "205017"

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:55:55 AM

Is that Dev's first pool?

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:26:12 PM

Is that Dev's first pool?

Yes it is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg8448276#msg8448276

pinballdude

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:04:02 PM

that should mean more coins to the other pools and miners, bc those at the original pool had to plot specifically to that pool. It will take them a while to replot to their own accts, to make the drives usable at other pools or for solo mining.

I did wonder why the basetarget went so high, this is the obvious answer, we've got a bunch of ppl trapped in dev pool 1, and it will take some plotting on their part, to get online somewhere else.
pinballdude

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:13:14 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 08:19:10 AM by pinballdude

windows 10 fast ring prerelease 14279.rs1_release.160229-1700 and the release one week earlier than this...

i am having stabillity issues when both mining and plotting ( java miner and wplotgenerator ). It is most certanly a windows issue, but would like to know if other ppl daring enough to be on the fast prerelease windows 10 rollout have had any troubles that started with the 14272 release ( i think it was that, low 70s)

what i get is blue screen on one monitor, netio.sys

it didn't happen before 14272 , and it didn't happen again after i rolled back to the version before 14272 (1426something) a few weeks old.

the blue screen happens after about an hour of operation

my best guess is that they introduced something in windows that makes it less robust under excessive stress, here's hoping those "improvements" won't get into the slow prereleases and eventually releases.
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 09:14:37 AM

After having played with the new CLTV Bitcoin (and soon to be Litecoin) op code (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598860.msg13435766#msg13435766) CIYAM is now busy working on a decentralised crypto to crypto exchange.

We had already somewhat achieved that goal with the ACCT AT between Qora and Burst but unfortunately the PR didn't go well (apparently the funds that were meant to be used for PR were stolen) and of course it didn't involve Bitcoin (so wasn't noticed by most Bitcoin followers either).

But now I think we have something much more exciting about to happen. It will allow people to trade QORA/BURST with BTC/LTC without the need for any centralised exchange.

Unlike others trying to do similar things we are not going to be setting up a centralised website for order matching (nor taking a commission) - both Qora and Burst will be able to work as exchanges themselves (due to their AT support) and we will consider creating either a CIYAM application (which will be decentralised and free of charge) or an addition for Bitcoin/Litecoin (also free of charge) to work in a similar fashion.

Basically what we are talking about is "true disruption" (so even the new businesses that are making money out of crypto to crypto trades will be put out of business with this model).

(a note to mods - although Qora and Burst are alts this topic is about using OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY to trade between them and Bitcoin so this is relevant to Bitcoin - I hope this isn't confusing the boundaries too much to work out whether this topic is in the right place or not)

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
haitch

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:52:43 PM

The crowdfund for vbcs has been fully funded.

Thanks to all those that contributed.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:11:09 AM

Want to check if bitrex still removing burst on 19 March?
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:44:11 AM

Want to check if bitrex still removing burst on 19 March?

It wasn't bittrex (good volume for the last couple of months), someone was talking about c-cex few days ago. I just checked on their website and it is not even on their coins to be removed list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: