Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:06:37 PM

im not selling anything too and i think that i will make some good money with it

Well that is going to be for real if you are just going to be patient at all and you are going to believe that the price of bitcoin is going to increase in the future. I have been doing this for several months already and I can say that I have earned good amount of bitcoins already. And as of today, I am going to keep on holding it.

Its good that you are holding since long time, but I will never prefer to hold them too long and I will sell whenever I see higher price to make profits and buy it again when price drops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:10:58 PM

im not selling anything too and i think that i will make some good money with it
it would be not a good decision to sell your bitcoins right now, i think that in the future it is going to be huge so it would be really good to have bitcoins then
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 07:46:50 AM

it would be not a good decision to sell your bitcoins right now, i think that in the future it is going to be huge so it would be really good to have bitcoins then

For me, its okay to use your bitcoin in your life but be sure that while you using it in your expenses you are earning again bigger than you use, so that you can maintain your bitcoin amount and it increases. But for me if i have emergency i will use it, even if no more bitcoin will remain in my wallet.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dolmater

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:55:47 AM

The demand for the bitcoin might increase in the next few months due to the adoption. But the price will not rise too much
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:09:19 AM

bitcoin is always rises up in price weher its a small jump or a big one, but me myself consider its a lil bit better to split my investment on alts cos its usually has a better increase, but for a long investment, bitcoin is still better
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:21:51 AM

that's a smart decision to not sell any coin till later. They will rise like you say I don't know till what point though but that's what we will have to find out. Just don't wait till it reaches it's climax and starts to drop because once it starts a nasty drop it gets pretty difficult to get rid of them! I also keep all my bitcoin right now and don't spend them just sometimes on something small if i get the possibility.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:59:59 AM

bitcoin is always rises up in price weher its a small jump or a big one, but me myself consider its a lil bit better to split my investment on alts cos its usually has a better increase, but for a long investment, bitcoin is still better

Bitcoin is the king of crypto and it will never disappear easily but same feeling doesn't go with altcoin as their future is unpredictable and its also risky to invest money in them.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:16:41 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto and it will never disappear easily but same feeling doesn't go with altcoin as their future is unpredictable and its also risky to invest money in them.
Altcoins are a gamble as people are only investing their money in them as they hope for a massive pump that will lift the price to such a level where they get high profits in a very short time.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:35:33 AM

Altcoins are a gamble as people are only investing their money in them as they hope for a massive pump that will lift the price to such a level where they get high profits in a very short time.

But most of the users are making good profits from it, some of them are investing after doing proper research and some of them investing and testing their luck in it.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:40:46 AM

I think it will be the same as gambling when you choose altcoin would you invest at random? because by randomly selected you will not know which altcoin potential and which altcoin waste that will die with the near future? so I think look altcoin potential to advance research
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:56:07 AM

That could be a good strategy. I have some bitcoin 15 months ago. The price has risen a lot since I bought the coins.
Thats good when you keep that btc until the value rises and you surely earn from it. im not selling my btc now because im thinking of the future and im expecting to sell it in higher value.

Nimbulan

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:49:43 PM

im not selling anything too right now, i hope that in the future it will make me great money easily, though anything might happen to be honest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:54:51 PM

im not selling anything too right now, i hope that in the future it will make me great money easily, though anything might happen to be honest

Yeah anything is possible in future but looking at the current trend I don't think we need to worry for next 5 years and by that time we will get many opportunities to sell our coins.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:52:28 PM

Lol I think if it does not sell any kind of course you will not get any income? I would sell all my bitcoin if already guess that the current price is already high enough? but I think the current price is not too high so I'll probably wait any longer
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:16:27 PM

it wouldnt be a good idea to sell right now as the price shows the potential to grow right now, i think that it should be going up soon and make us profit
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:11:18 AM

i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

You mean to say that you will never sell your coins? If you will never sell then how you gonna enjoy profits from it? We are here to make profits and not only to hold coins and miss the opportunity of making money.

well, you can see what he says will wait for the time it happened, I thought not to sell now and sell in the future when prices really rise very high.
I don't think it's a good move if you just thinking to waiting for the price rise and sell it out into fiat money as you know there are inflation when prices of goods/services increase that cause the value of fiat money decrease but in the other hand the price of bitcoin goes up. It will better if you could use bitcoin to buy something that you need at online stores which accepted bitcoin, of course you can exchange some into fiat money but not a half of yours, just a small amount.
airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:26:30 PM

i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

You mean to say that you will never sell your coins? If you will never sell then how you gonna enjoy profits from it? We are here to make profits and not only to hold coins and miss the opportunity of making money.

well, you can see what he says will wait for the time it happened, I thought not to sell now and sell in the future when prices really rise very high.
I don't think it's a good move if you just thinking to waiting for the price rise and sell it out into fiat money as you know there are inflation when prices of goods/services increase that cause the value of fiat money decrease but in the other hand the price of bitcoin goes up. It will better if you could use bitcoin to buy something that you need at online stores which accepted bitcoin, of course you can exchange some into fiat money but not a half of yours, just a small amount.

Waiting for the price hike or simply holding your bitcoins is already proven by the first bitcoin holders and one they are just enjoying the profits that they have made by just simply holding. So this is going to be a good move if you believe that the price of bitcoin is going to fluctuate higher and going to reach up to $1,000.
im also holding all of my bitcoins right now and waiting for something big in the future, i hope that it is going to grow to a new all time high

ajun96

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:00:09 AM

Yeah anything is possible in future but looking at the current trend I don't think we need to worry for next 5 years and by that time we will get many opportunities to sell our coins.
yeah I think seeing the progress and development of bitcoin increasingly intense and started many people are starting to adopt bitcoin bitcoin
I'm sure every year will be better again and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will have a high price in the future. you do not need to hesitate with it

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:40:02 AM

yeah I think seeing the progress and development of bitcoin increasingly intense and started many people are starting to adopt bitcoin bitcoin
I'm sure every year will be better again and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will have a high price in the future. you do not need to hesitate with it

And by looking at the past year for up to day we see some big changes in bitcoin and there are lots of surprises whether for uptrend or downtrend that happen in bitcoin thoughout they year since it's inception.

And those uptrend and downtrend is our basis whether to sold our coins or not.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:07:49 PM

And by looking at the past year for up to day we see some big changes in bitcoin and there are lots of surprises whether for uptrend or downtrend that happen in bitcoin thoughout they year since it's inception.

And those uptrend and downtrend is our basis whether to sold our coins or not.

as we saw on the chart on bitcoins progress we could really say that  it grow how many folds  since it was launched. Uptrend and downtrend is  normal since bitcoins price is volatile and price may go in any way. In that situation its an  opportunity for us traders. Selling coins would be good  if  you bought it on a cheaper price.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: