Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:30:59 PM

In for a JS/Node based blockchain DApp platform. Grabbing testnet ASAP, lets see what this puppy can do  Cool !

Have fun. Smiley

"Hello. There has been widespread mis-reporting that ShapeShift is partnering with LISK for their ICO. This is NOT the case, we are in no way affiliated with, partnering with, or hosting Lisk's ICO despite reports to the contrary. As far as we know LISK may be utilizing our Shifty button to help process some payments (which anyone is free to do) but we have no partnership with them in an official capacity what-so-ever.

We have in the past partnered with one other company to help with the crowdsale but have since decided to no longer offer this service as we are focusing more of our efforts in other avenues.

Regards,

ShapeShift Team"

LiskHQ, care to comment this?

The partnership announcement was in mutual agreement. I contacted Erik this morning regarding this message, asked what's it about and how we can clear up any misunderstandings. Smiley

@ LISK

Could you tell me the difference between LISK and CRYPTI
You state

Although Lisk is based on Crypti and is essentially a fork by official ex-members of the Crypti Foundation, our whole general approach will be entirely different.

Does this mean that LISK is essentially a rebranded CRYPTI?

I saw that you made a Lisk VS Ethereum diagram.

However i would like to know LISK VS CRYPTI.
I don't have much time to research the ins and outs of CRYPTI, so please be clear.

Secondly, where can i see where you are spending the funds ?

Thirdly why is there only one developer working on this? are you going to be hiring some more with the funds?

Would it be possible to extend the DAPPS programming capabilities beyond JS/Node in LISK?
Also please explain Shapeshift disassociation to this?

Thanks

1. Lisk is and will be an advancement of Crypti.
2. Check this post for a few differences in the "approach": https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-a-new-approach-90f25a53dd59#.s3zb6q5bv
3. Main difference between Lisk and Crypti currently are the forging rewards. However, over the next months there will be many more features introduced. Check out:
4. There is only one full stack developer (+ me as well, but only frontend) working on this, because we just launched 23 days ago. Once we settled down we will obviously hire new developers. Smiley
5. It's possible to extend. But we won't, JS is one of the most known language in the world. We will stay simple, lean and focused.
6. We are using ShapeShifts API calls and exchange to convert numerous altcoins into BTC, so they can be used for our ICO.

As promised, added Hebrew translation to the OP, you can find it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374459.msg13982448#msg13982448

lets carry on with the ICO!

Great! Can you post it to the correct language forum?

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

@ LISK

Could you tell me the difference between LISK and CRYPTI
You state

Although Lisk is based on Crypti and is essentially a fork by official ex-members of the Crypti Foundation, our whole general approach will be entirely different.

Does this mean that LISK is essentially a rebranded CRYPTI?

I saw that you made a Lisk VS Ethereum diagram.

However i would like to know LISK VS CRYPTI.
I don't have much time to research the ins and outs of CRYPTI, so please be clear.

Secondly, where can i see where you are spending the funds ?

Thirdly why is there only one developer working on this? are you going to be hiring some more with the funds?

Would it be possible to extend the DAPPS programming capabilities beyond JS/Node in LISK?
Also please explain Shapeshift disassociation to this?

Thanks

DUDE, these questions are not only hurting so-called devs, but also fanboys who throw their money into this crapti copy.

for sure, they will put money into their own pocket.

hope my post will not "moderated" again and again.

There is no need for anything like this, the devs proof to be honest and hard working and there ICO is well organised.

And they always been fair and honest in what they are doing. They cant remove your post cause its impossible so stop saying things like that.

I like what the devs are doing and im going to help them as much as i can.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:49:17 PM

As promised, added Hebrew translation to the OP, you can find it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374459.msg13982448#msg13982448

lets carry on with the ICO!

Great! Can you post it to the correct language forum?

Done  Cool
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:51:22 PM

Lisk Support Center

We just setup a support center to easily manage all requests we receive. Please only use our support center from now on to get definite answers to ICO problems you encountered. This drastically makes things easier. Thank you!

http://support.lisk.io/

PS: The links will be added to our blog posts and websites as soon as possible.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:05:44 PM

24h passed now :

475 BTC from BTC
227 BTC from Crypti
23  BTC from ShapeShift coins

725 BTC in 24H

wow. When exactly is the release of Lisk?

At around end of March.

Roadmap: https://blog.lisk.io/the-lisk-roadmap-9e854719e792#.fy35kupp1

Lisk ICO Guide (item 7): https://blog.lisk.io/guide-how-to-participate-in-the-lisk-ico-c928aea65eb3#.4bm3zpoz1
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:21:52 PM

24h passed now :

475 BTC from BTC
227 BTC from Crypti

725 BTC in 24H

At around end of March.

Lisk ICO Guide (item 7): https://blog.lisk.io/guide-how-to-participate-in-the-lisk-ico-c928aea65eb3#.4bm3zpoz1
+/- 117000 lisk coins pro invested 1 BTC.

CryptoMaik ✔
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:29:15 PM

24h passed now :

475 BTC from BTC
227 BTC from Crypti

725 BTC in 24H

At around end of March.

This time the chat-support was faster  Wink
Thanks anyway.
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:49:06 PM

Why are you guys so focused on the number of LISK you will get? It's irrelevant! The number will decrease as long as the ICO is running. The value will be the same in the end.

When the ICO ends, you can use these calculation sheets:

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:03:08 PM

For some reason this whole LISK thing smells like scam to me.

Agreed, this stinks of crypti exit-scam.

Crypti devs are trying to accumulate as much BTC as possible before BTC price moons in July and they run with the money.

They are even wasting a bunch of BTC on lawyers, legal documents, and fancy websites to make this BTC-grab feel less scammy.

Now people are calling for a moderated thread in order to censor the whistle-blowers.

lol who asked for a modded thread?  The only thing that stinks right now is your breath.
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:12:03 PM

Crypti devs are trying to accumulate as much BTC as possible before BTC price moons in July and they run with the money.

They are even wasting a bunch of BTC on lawyers, legal documents, and fancy websites to make this BTC-grab feel less scammy.

Now people are calling for a moderated thread in order to censor the whistle-blowers.

No one is asking for a moderated thread, you're just tossing lies after lies and getting a grip on whatever bread crumbs you can find.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
Bigcabrito

Communications Lead

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:22:17 PM

Why are you guys so focused on the number of LISK you will get? It's irrelevant! The number will decrease as long as the ICO is running. The value will be the same in the end.

When the ICO ends, you can use these calculation sheets:

This. As your amount of coins decreases, the value of each coin increases.

Lisk.
Porsche911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:24:09 PM

Quote from: maxsinner on Today at 09:14:18 AM

Always interesting to see some humans fall so low. I really feel for that people... the only thing they can do is to blame the weather, the sunshine, their work or other people's work.
I am a german and checked out Max and the lawyer, for me everything is legit and it seems that they had problems with the old crypti dying project. I think it is reasonable to do the own crypto then, even if it seems a bit strange how everything happened at the end.

Everyone that comments on "bad behavior" is just a loser in life, by not succeeding what LISK did in the first days.

Best regards
Dominik
ohnoITSANEWACC

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:29:59 PM

Show us the ICO adress for the bitcoins or you're dishonest.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 05:33:10 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 05:50:54 PM by szenekonzept

Why are people dumping so much BTC into this ICO?

The previous project of the LISK developers, crypti, is not massively successful.  History of low trading volume and sub-1000 btc market cap.

What makes you think they will be massively successful with their new LISK project?

Crypti has wandered in the wilderness for almost two years trying to perfect something different and special in the cryptocoin world.  We won't even go into their code failures, which were legitimate attempts to develop something new and worthwhile.  Give the Crypti team this, they never gave up.  Their latest direction - side chains / dapps written in JavaScript that can be run with microcomputer boards - is a brilliant idea that has successfully made it to "alpha" / "beta" status.   The 0.5.5 code base is ready to go.  However, time and attrition had sapped Crypti of funds, key personnel and a team agreement of what to do next.    

Lisk is an attempt to take Crypti to the next level with a solid code base, the most enthusiastic members of the Crypti team, and a second round of funding for a start-up.

When you eject deadwood, keep the green shoots, mix in fresh blood and money on the right idea at the right time -  that's when you have a shot at going places.  And being massively successful.

That's what I believe about Lisk.

this may be a perfect description of what it is, restructuring, putting leadership in the order of their responsibility, new money, its the best form, in witch a flexible Team should be able to react, in case of a crisis. I would love if everybody would use the word "scam" much more thoughtful. The meaning of "scam" IS NOT "project that experienced a failure and did cost me money" and the thoughtless use of this word begins to hurt our movement in the same way, some real scams are doing it (i secretly believe they are the same kind of people accusing each other all the time). Even when i wasn't able to cheer on every action crypti made during their existence, i know exactly how hard work smells and that was even more: It was enthusiastic hard work, for sure. I am very much looking forward the future of this Team and will wish them every reward they can get ..... and me a nice share Grin

have fun
Matthias

ah and another thing, if you found a company, you need a lawyer, or you fail (at least here in Germany)
Having a lawyer not has nothing to do with scam, thats how things are done, if they are done professionally
Normally i don't waste my time, by playing the fanboy for other coins,
but i can't stand this calling other peoples hard work a "scam"

Bigcabrito

Communications Lead

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

The previous project of the LISK developers, crypti, is not massively successful.  History of low trading volume and sub-1000 btc market cap.

What makes you think they will be massively successful with their new LISK project?

Crypti has wandered in the wilderness for almost two years trying to perfect something different and special in the cryptocoin world.  We won't even go into their code failures, which were legitimate attempts to develop something new and worthwhile.  Give the Crypti team this, they never gave up.  Their latest direction - side chains / dapps written in JavaScript that can be run with microcomputer boards - is a brilliant idea that has successfully made it to "alpha" / "beta" status.   The 0.5.5 code base is ready to go.  However, time and attrition had sapped Crypti of funds, key personnel and a team agreement of what to do next.    

Lisk is an attempt to take Crypti to the next level with a solid code base, the most enthusiastic members of the Crypti team, and a second round of funding for a start-up.

When you eject deadwood, keep the green shoots, mix in fresh blood and money on the right idea at the right time -  that's when you have a shot at going places.  And being massively successful.

this may be a perfect description of what it is, restructuring, putting leadership in the order of their responsibility, new money, its the best form, in witch a flexible Team should be able to react, in case of a crisis. I would love if everybody would use the word "scam" much more thoughtful. The meaning of "scam" IS NOT "project that experienced a failure and did cost me money" and the thoughtless use of this word begins to hurt our movement in the same way, some real scams are doing it (i secretly believe they are the same kind of people accusing each other all the time). Even when i wasn't able to cheer on every action crypti made during their existence, i know exactly how hard work smells and that was even more: It was enthusiastic hard work, for sure. I am very much looking forward the future of this Team and will wish them every reward they can get ..... and me a nice share Grin

have fun
Matthias

ah and another thing, if you found a company, you need a lawyer, or you fail (at least here in Germany)
Having a lawyer not has nothing to do with scam, thats how things are done, if they are done professionally

Good post. I believe in the team behind Lisk. They have proven to be hard workers, resilient and disciplined.

Lisk.
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:55:40 PM

EVERYONE:

Don't quote the trolls. Don't feed the trolls. Report their posts and put 'em on your ignore list. There is no way to discuss with these psychos. Thanks!
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:00:01 PM

have fun
Matthias

Good post. I believe in the team behind Lisk. They have proven to be hard workers, resilient and disciplined.

Same I really believe that the devs will do some great work behind this coin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:00:12 PM

I can't believe that people have sent these guys over 600Btc, I literately can't believe it. I could be mistaken but I just see all these other people out there, actual developers, who could do everything better, so why should these guys win? :/

because its a difference between CAN DO and actually DO Wink

Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:01:10 PM

I have a question regarding early-adopters bonuses.
Where do they come from ? Are they from the foundation Lisk coins stock ?
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:02:28 PM

EVERYONE:

Don't quote the trolls. Don't feed the trolls. Report their posts and put 'em on your ignore list. There is no way to discuss with these psychos. Thanks!

you are correct i will return working now ....
(funny it happens again and again that someone jumps on, this time even me lol)

Smiley Matthias

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: