Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:58:01 AM

LISK could be closing the project to re-launch a third one and you idiots would still crowdfund it.

And it's not just LISK, people are doing similar shit with ''The DAO'' for Ethereum at the moment. Jumping in, hoping for the moon, not understanding what the fuck it is about.

''Launch in September, we'll have killer apps by then''.

No you fucking won't. Show me one ''killer'' app that's under development.

"Javascript dapp will be huge"

Please tell me how. You tell the average joe right now how a decentralised app is going to rock his world. A new paradigm. Bla bla. Give me a few GOOD reasons why dapps are so revolutionary that Lisk is the next unicorm. They're not. No one needs dapps. No one gives a shit. Smart contracts is more where it's at.

Thank you someone that gets the point I was trying to make since page like 100 lol.  I hope folks aren't in for a rude awakening and lisk finds some future success sure, but at the same time much of it and posts in here make me think otherwise.  Given the BTC into it there will be pnd action for sure at least.  Esp since so much is talk vs. other coins (like wbb) that have actual product coming out (hardware and software very soon) ready for DAPP development and a lot more.

Dapps are combination of native blockchain functions in apps format.

There are killer apps possible for shopping p.e. Etc.

Research and development is needed.

Lisk has more potential than waves or a dao at the moment. So the community should hold together and not getting devided by whales or na sayers. Lets see

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:06:41 AM

GUYS TO CLARIFY, LISK AI IS NOT ONLINE, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT. MY TEAM IS WORKING ON IT BUT THE LISKA ACCOUNT IS JUST A CONCEPT

ai seems quite a lofty goal. is this something that would be built from scratch or is there an ai engine that could be integrated into your app?

We'll be doing talks with Mike and see where we could start. We need a proper plan before getting there.
We're currently conceptualizing what it should be able to do, and what it shouldn't do.

Wouldn't want to make skynet eh

Thanks, Emerge, for including me in this. I really look forward to working with you and your team. Your initiative in taking a lead in dapp creation is fantastic.

The P2P Automated Transport and Storage Dapp I've posted at https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29 will actually evolve into much more than just a decentralized dispatch system for delivery drones. It will become a decentralized AI. What one vehicle sees, they all see. What one learns, they all learn, to become ever more capable of navigating around obstacles, avoiding collisions, and keeping a distance from hijackers looking to steal cargo or sabotage the vehicles. Tesla has already started doing this with its self driving cars, http://fortune.com/2015/12/21/elon-musk-interview/ .

Obviously, a malevolent AI in this role could do a lot of damage, and it could be used by a proprietary owner to exert a huge amount of control over its users and the economy in general. I have written an article which was posted on the Chain of Things blog describing some of where this is headed, http://www.chainofthings.com/publications/2016/2/23/interview-with-mike-doty-founder-of-bitseed . A great movie to see this scenario in action is I Robot, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6RRIOZyCM (Alex Proyas is my favorite director). Goodyear is already looking at doing the spherical tires, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFYwDDVgac&feature=youtu.be .

Now, with Lisk, we have the opportunity to build this AI system as an open source, transparent network which is owned and controlled by the users.

I love you guys!  Kiss

Someone mentioned this Twitter AI Bot on Github earlier. Perhaps you can use it to build the AI Dapp on Lisk:

https://github.com/muffinista/chatterbot

I'll be anxiously awaiting your updates on this AI Dapp!

.,-:-,,.
                .AMMMHMMHHMII,
              .AMMHHMMMHHMMHHA.
            .AMHHMMMMHIMMMMMMHL
           .AHHIHHMMHIMMMMMMMHMH:
          ,LHHIIHHHHIHMHMMMMMHMHIA
         ;IHHIHHMMH:IHMHMMMMMMHMHIA
        .:IHHII:':'..:.:IHMHMMHHHHIHHLIHH.
       ,I:AVI::.'. .'.'.::IAHMHMHHIALVAIHA
      ,A:AVI::.'. .   . '.:IAVMMHAVLVAIVHHA
     .II:AHI:.'. .      . ':IAVHMHMAHVHIHHH;
    ,A:H:HI::.  .      . .'.:IAIHHAMAIAHIHHLA
   .AIH:AHI:'.            .'.:IIAHHMMAHHIHHIH,
  .AHI:AHI:.:..            .'.VIIHMHMMAIHIHIIA
  ;HHI:AHI:',,'   .           VL:IIHIHMMHHHIHIM;
  ;AII:HIPPT:TPHA. .  .AHVV .VIHHMHMAHIHI:HM
 ;IAIV:HI::.,,,,:'.        ::.:VIHHHMMHHHHIIHB
 AIHI:HII:I:LISKA;:.  ..AI DAPP::IHMHHMV
.LHH::HIHI-PLEASE/::.  ..BUILD-ME':IIHHH'
;IHHIHIHHI:. ' '..:.  ..  .'. ' .':HIHMHHMMHIHHI
IHMHIHIHHI:.   . .:'  . .. .     .:IHHMMMMMHIV
IHHMIHIHHI:.   ..:'.  .. ':. .  ..:HIHMMMMMHV'
HHMHIHIHHI::. ..::L..:-;. ':.. . .:IHMMHMMHIP
HHMHIIHIHHI:.:. .. :''.   .':.. ..:IHMMMHMHV
HIHMMHHHIHI::. ..,.,, ,,,,,.,:.. .:IHMMHMMM'
IIHHIMHMHIHI::. 'LP:'''''''P/. . .:IHMMMHMV
:IIHHMMHMHHII:.. V:-,,,,-''. .  ..:IMHMMMM'
 'IHHMMHHMHHHA:.''::;;;::/' . . .::IMHMMMM
 ;IHMMMHHHMHMHA:...'''''     . ..::':VHHMH:
 :IHHMMHMHHMMMHA:.. .      . ..::'.'.':VHV
 ;IHIHMHHIHMMHMMMA.. . . ...:::'.'.  .. T,
 :IIHMMHIHIHMMMMMMAAL::.::.::':. .   .    ,:.

Liska says "My body is Ready"

This is  a talented group here...LOLOLOL

bump

She is hot but she could have bigger tits IMO.

Hey boys!

I've been taking my beauty sleep in anticipation for the big launch...

Cannabanana: How dare you record my private lap dance & post it here without my permission  Tongue

Calabi–Yau: and you could have bigger you know what...  Wink

You'll hear more from me as the big launch approaches  Kiss

ps. Liskman is very handsome

-Liska xoxo

.,-:-,,.
                .AMMMHMMHHMII,
              .AMMHHMMMHHMMHHA.
            .AMHHMMMMHIMMMMMMHL
           .AHHIHHMMHIMMMMMMMHMH:
          ,LHHIIHHHHIHMHMMMMMHMHIA
         ;IHHIHHMMH:IHMHMMMMMMHMHIA
        .:IHHII:':'..:.:IHMHMMHHHHIHHLIHH.
       ,I:AVI::.'. .'.'.::IAHMHMHHIALVAIHA
      ,A:AVI::.'. .   . '.:IAVMMHAVLVAIVHHA
     .II:AHI:.'. .      . ':IAVHMHMAHVHIHHH;
    ,A:H:HI::.  .      . .'.:IAIHHAMAIAHIHHLA
   .AIH:AHI:'.            .'.:IIAHHMMAHHIHHIH,
  .AHI:AHI:.:..            .'.VIIHMHMMAIHIHIIA
  ;HHI:AHI:',,'   .           VL:IIHIHMMHHHIHIM;
  ;AII:HIPPT:TPHA. .  .AHVV .VIHHMHMAHIHI:HM
 ;IAIV:HI::.,,,,:'.        ::.:VIHHHMMHHHHIIHB
 AIHI:HII:I:LISKA;:.  ..AI DAPP::IHMHHMV
.LHH::HIHI-PLEASE/::.  ..BUILD-ME':IIHHH'
;IHHIHIHHI:. ' '..:.  ..  .'. ' .':HIHMHHMMHIHHI
IHMHIHIHHI:.   . .:'  . .. .     .:IHHMMMMMHIV
IHHMIHIHHI:.   ..:'.  .. ':. .  ..:HIHMMMMMHV'
HHMHIHIHHI::. ..::L..:-;. ':.. . .:IHMMHMMHIP
HHMHIIHIHHI:.:. .. :''.   .':.. ..:IHMMMHMHV
HIHMMHHHIHI::. ..,.,, ,,,,,.,:.. .:IHMMHMMM'
IIHHIMHMHIHI::. 'LP:'''''''P/. . .:IHMMMHMV
:IIHHMMHMHHII:.. V:-,,,,-''. .  ..:IMHMMMM'
 'IHHMMHHMHHHA:.''::;;;::/' . . .::IMHMMMM
 ;IHMMMHHHMHMHA:...'''''     . ..::':VHHMH:
 :IHHMMHMHHMMMHA:.. .      . ..::'.'.':VHV
 ;IHIHMHHIHMMHMMMA.. . . ...:::'.'.  .. T,
 :IIHMMHIHIHMMMMMMAAL::.::.::':. .   .    ,:.

sorry
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:10:11 AM

Someone is saying launch was posponed, hope it is not. Huh

cannabanana

Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:15:04 AM

Pure FUD. launch is May 24th
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:17:14 AM

do you usually listen to what people say and go around asking others if it's true?
or are you of a brain and capable of doing your own independent research on something you heard?
i would not assume the latter by your comment....

only makes you look dumb and a sig whore really
LiskYork

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:19:17 AM

Someone? Please do not feed the trent with unofficial news, Lisk has a Community manager please contact him if you are on the lisk chat /forum in the official site.

moonfrog

Activity: 341

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:26:12 AM

Look, average Joe tells many years later:
I bought the Lisk many years ago for about 100 bucks (0,25 BTC).
The Lisk is literally just for speculating, pumping and dumping. It does nothing else. No Javascript compatibility with DAPP, no connectivity to other crypto systems like BTC, ETH, nothing.
In the end, if you can buy it cheap it's a nice coin. Though if you ever plan on using any Lisk environment, then I wouldn't bother.
Personally, I think the Lisk is just adorable.

empty
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:34:55 AM

So, launch september confirmed?
Delay at least other 2 weeks, or lisk will go to 1 satoshi,since all with dumpo to buy DAO and WAVES.

Funny that lisk dev didn't set-up any hangout talking video with community,like DAO devs done several times.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:41:42 AM

yep, september confirmed for all who are not able to read. as they are most probably fast profit guys, they should be condfident with a release date in september, because they have about 4 months to see how lisk is doing.
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:12:46 AM

Delay at least other 2 weeks, or lisk will go to 1 satoshi,since all with dumpo to buy DAO and WAVES.

Funny that lisk dev didn't set-up any hangout talking video with community,like DAO devs done several times.

And where do you think the money will flow after waves ICO?
Back to Lisk, lisk, lisk... In large volume.

LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:14:13 AM

And where do you think the money will flow after waves ICO?
Back to Lisk, lisk, lisk... In large volume.

Please guys, let's think in the long term. There is real potential in Lisk.

Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:15:31 AM

Are you stupid ??

Cant you read??

Jezus!  Roll Eyes
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:24:21 AM

How can I buy lisk coin for other sellers here if I don't have lisk address?
RFB: I want to make profit before it launches

Try clicking the link in your signature you are currently whoring out for pennies.

Woah, did you already tried it? Stop fooling around without knowing the situation. I already tried it but seems like the deposit and withdraw button are offline or not working yet.

Nah your link doesn't work.

You can get 1000 Lisk tokens you can trade on Yobit within the release wallet here https://lisk.io/wallet/

fuze0000

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:35:36 AM

Just added to my ignore list is raetsch!

This loser just made up a launch date delay to September with a link to the actual newsletter blog post from the LISK team clearly stating that May 24th, 2016 is the launch date!

I won't quote the loser because I won't spread the fud but I let you know that he wants negative things to occur to LISK.

LUCKY for us the official Lisk forum is here----->https://forum.lisk.io/index.php?sid=bcafa1411146d54a396c46cfe06c1c07
The official Lisk chat is here ----> https://lisk.chat/home
Go LISK Go!
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:59:36 AM

This loser just made up a launch date delay to September with a link to the actual newsletter blog post from the LISK team clearly stating that May 24th, 2016 is the launch date!

I won't quote the loser because I won't spread the fud but I let you know that he wants negative things to occur to LISK.

LUCKY for us the official Lisk forum is here----->https://forum.lisk.io/index.php?sid=bcafa1411146d54a396c46cfe06c1c07
Go LISK Go!

hahahaha
too bad you can't read this.

is it really necessary to add sarcasm-tags to my message? when i clearly quoted the actual release date from lisk?
when i answered to a guy that is the only one, that talks about a delay about 2 weeks or formerly to september, because he invested in lisk and believes the shit, everybody is talking about waves and dao in here?

when you can read this, answer with yes and i edit my post and add the tags for you...

i know, reading more than the last page is very hard for 90% users on bct...
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:11:02 AM

Go LISK Go!

hahahaha
too bad you can't read this.

is it really necessary to add sarcasm-tags to my message? when i clearly quoted the actual release date from lisk?
when i answered to a guy that is the only one, that talks about a delay about 2 weeks or formerly to september, because he invested in lisk and believes the shit, everybody is talking about waves and dao in here?

when you can read this, answer with yes and i edit my post and add the tags for you...

i know, reading more than the last page is very hard for 90% users on bct...

repassing

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:25:55 AM

Oh no! Grin

LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:27:45 AM

Some thoughts about the DAO...

Most of the hype comes from 'new' money from the eth bubble.

The Ethereum price is quite stable at the moment. There is no big increase. Does it mean the DAO prevents its drop?
Quite possibly; it could drop significantly when the DAO funding stage ends.

etheruem only have about 8,000btc of all the $800million market cap.
if dao decided to dump their eth and get real cash to fund their coding, marketing and hiring then this scam vaporware etheureum could drop from $800million market cap to $8million in an instant.

And ethereum is broke as a joke now. They even had to shut down their forum over $300 per month.

mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:29:03 AM

There will be no delay due to other ICO's ending close to Lisk's launch date. We will not play the markets, and never will.

Lisk, as with every other crypto-currency in existence, is another step towards the right direction. Most of the people involved in the decentralized movement have yet to see the importance of testing different kinds of algorithms. Lisk is the FIRST platform that will provide a viable solution to scalability with it's current sidechains platform. We are hopeful that our path of decentralized applications running on sidechains will bring further innovations within the crypto ecosystem. Success is a marathon; as seen with Bitcoin, it takes time. There is no certainty of success with any of the current crypto experiments, but we have the resources, the motivation and most importantly, the grit to make it succeed.

Look at the bigger picture, decentralized networks is a big change from the centralized world we currently live in. This is what the decentralized movement is striving for; the people should have a choice.
Bump.
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:30:53 AM

clicked on it, medium blog post says:

"Therefore, coming back to the release date. In order to have a successful launch Lisk needs to “simply work”. We decided for quite a generous release date. Which gives us more than enough time to properly test the new release, finish the pre-launch development plan, and work on the GitHub issues.

The Lisk release will be on May the 24th, 2016.

To make the wait for our community more comfortable, we will be much more open from now on. That means, we

show you our internal roadmap until release date.
    start our bi-weekly community meetings.
    publish weekly summarises of what we achieved in the past week.
    push out more regular blog posts.

However, the long wait is not for nothing. You will be blessed with a faster, more secure, more robust, and more feature-rich Lisk. Now, we can reflect on our transparency and work on our openness. It also gives us enough time to prepare important documents, more guides and handbooks, new bounties, and to get more exchanges list Lisk at launch day.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Kind regards,

Max Kordek, CEO of Lisk"

Pages: « 1 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: