Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chirateodor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:24:31 AM

10 days ago sent money to openledger address - still no word from anyone...I'll just keep updating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:51:23 AM

so looks like that blue guy(Dev)(crow what? )was just a scammer after all,  Cry he pumped his coins b4 polo delist and exitted on fomo noobs

so sad to whoever bought this coin so high and last all their money

That's certainly untrue, and the people who have a brain also know this.

I've not gone anywhere.
  Glad to see u again.
Would u please give us an update about development?

I took a few days off the computer, I'll check in on the group where the devs are and get some more information for everyone shortly.

Also, I'll be compiling a zip of my newest jar file that has been stable for me for months, and giving that to people again if they'd like to give a shot.

But the plan is to stabilize things as they sit, test, get web wallet going, test, get exchanges to list again.

The stabilizing is the most important part, but also the hardest, issue has to do with the mapdb, we're going to push to the newer build of the same version we're on now, and await v3 of mapdb to be developed far enough to have the features we need.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
chirateodor

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:55:13 AM

selling 4 mln qora for 40 mbits
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

i am interested to buy

selling 4 mln qora for 40 mbits

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
chirateodor

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:26:22 PM

sorry..I meant 0.4 btc!
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

I will buy any amount of QORA for 2 sat each

I will buy 20 million for 3 sat each

I will buy 10 million for 4 sat each

I will buy 5 million for 5 sat each

I will buy 2 million for 6 sat each

for now. Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

for now. Wink

Read about your Burst SCAM is both the forums ....
Entire community is against you .....

Difficult to Trust you or any of your projects anymore
chirateodor

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

for now. Wink

Really upset...The lesson should be learned and do the research before investing.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:58:12 PM

for now. Wink

Really upset...The lesson should be learned and do the research before investing.

Been hodling QORA for a long time, still going and hasn't died
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

What is this??   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool Cool

chirateodor

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:17:47 PM

it's the price of a thousand qora...on openledger 1 qora  =  1000
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

so the price is 8 satoshi per qora? not so bad.
chirateodor

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

it wouldn't be bad if you could sell it.....Sent qora to people responsible for depositing 2 weeks ago,still no sign from them.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

so the price is 8 satoshi per qora? not so bad.

it wouldn't be bad if you could sell it.....Sent qora to people responsible for depositing 2 weeks ago,still no sign from them.

I am sorry to hear that.
Maybe we should just wait.
crowetic showed up recently.
I guess he will bring some update soon.
chirateodor

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:00:21 PM

I am sorry to hear that.
Maybe we should just wait.
crowetic showed up recently.
I guess he will bring some update soon.

There is nothing to wait for...it's a scam.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:52:32 AM

Polo delisted QORA because of the Wallet problems. And Polo was forging for the dormant period and most of the QORA was on the exchange. Whatever forging of TX fees they made they had to get rid of when they delisted it. So who do you think pumped it at the end and then pulled the plug? Take a wild blind guess and call out Marco, and you will hear the reply and truth.

I hope you realize that Burst was strong armed and a hostile takeover happened, there was no scam there or here at QORA. Crow was pushing for changes to Burst and the other devs wanted to leave them in place so that they can attack the coin. The main site was Team US and now that is down but BN is up. Their wallets are the ones being downloaded now to keep their plunder.

I am Pro Crow and I will defend him here since I think there was a perception created to malign him. I can go into detail but this thread is not the place to do that.

Crowetic will get his justice for what BurstNation pulled on him and QORA is going to come back with a vengeance. I wouldn't sell at 8 sats or even 22 as the high for the Polo pump and delist.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:11:21 AM

Polo delisted QORA because of the Wallet problems. And Polo was forging for the dormant period and most of the QORA was on the exchange. Whatever forging of TX fees they made they had to get rid of when they delisted it. So who do you think pumped it at the end and then pulled the plug? Take a wild blind guess and call out Marco, and you will hear the reply and truth.

I hope you realize that Burst was strong armed and a hostile takeover happened, there was no scam there or here at QORA. Crow was pushing for changes to Burst and the other devs wanted to leave them in place so that they can attack the coin. The main site was Team US and now that is down but BN is up. Their wallets are the ones being downloaded now to keep their plunder.

I am Pro Crow and I will defend him here since I think there was a perception created to malign him. I can go into detail but this thread is not the place to do that.

Crowetic will get his justice for what BurstNation pulled on him and QORA is going to come back with a vengeance. I wouldn't sell at 8 sats or even 22 as the high for the Polo pump and delist.

I agree 100%, Crow is legit, and it's qora's gain now that his involvement with burst is over, and his main focus is now qora. People make coins a success, the tech needs to be good, but it's guys like crow organising things behind the scenes that makes the tech 'work'
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:44:29 AM

I agree 100%, Crow is legit, and it's qora's gain now that his involvement with burst is over, and his main focus is now qora. People make coins a success, the tech needs to be good, but it's guys like crow organising things behind the scenes that makes the tech 'work'

Glad to see there are many others out there who understand the truth. I actually mine Burst and decided to Solo mine today and finally found a block as I got on the right chain at 12000TB Diff. Soon as I found it the Rain address hits and takes away my coin that was deposited in my wallet. I saw the coin show up and then one block later disappear and a Stuck transaction now from the dreaded rain address sits at the top of the list.

I am also glad Crow left Burst to now concentrate on QORA, it is going to be a good thing in the end for sure.
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:51:29 PM

Glad to see there are many others out there who understand the truth. I actually mine Burst and decided to Solo mine today and finally found a block as I got on the right chain at 12000TB Diff. Soon as I found it the Rain address hits and takes away my coin that was deposited in my wallet. I saw the coin show up and then one block later disappear and a Stuck transaction now from the dreaded rain address sits at the top of the list.

I am also glad Crow left Burst to now concentrate on QORA, it is going to be a good thing in the end for sure.

we all with Crow and we will make QORA on the TOP , i really like QORA and involved in it from long time.Crowetic and we all will get our justice

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:39:23 PM

I want to sell 26 000 000 qora, please pm info, escow suggestions are welcome.

Price 7 satochi per coins  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: