May 10, 2024, 10:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843558 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 12:45:04 AM

OK initial pre-launch of new sites to spread VERGE awareness :-)

ALL proceeds from these sites will be going to Charity and further VERGE Development!

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Keep in mind these sites are for charity and VERGE development only, not as a money making business.

http://xvg.io/blackjack/ and http://xvg.io/dice/index.php

Once I'm comfortable and the sites are thoroughly tested I will launch an official ANN thread.

both sites have faucets as well!

Fun games and nice set up. Great job Smiley

You did a really nice job !

This is great for promotion.

Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words!

I have some other things in the works as well, but I don't want to jinx them :-)

I'll keep plugging away and hopefully it helps VERGE and the community in some way.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:47:37 AM

@leancuisine

Nice job
leancuisine

Activity: 980

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:12:06 AM

@leancuisine

Nice job

Thanks! and thanks again for helping me test the site!

p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:46:39 AM

@leancuisine

Nice job

Thanks! and thanks again for helping me test the site!

Sure I had fun. I did my best to clean it out but failed.  Angry
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 02:18:13 AM

A huge DASH/ XMR pissing competition - both pointing out how bad each one is.

Just read their forums on BCT and you will find out the truth.

XVG does what they both claim and is just a fraction of the price.

bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:24:38 AM

I am not too familiar with this either, but if you have a low block and they have a ton of power, won't they get a ton of verge if you set it up this way....if so, wouldn't that give them the power they are looking for as it seems they are trying to manipulate the price with adding in this hashing power.  If we give them a bunch of coins with their hashing power then maybe they will keep the price lower with all their coins?  Just my thought I guess.

they're losing money. trust me. lol

I like the idea of tipping a block once in an hour in that scenerio that will make sure they are not workers but paying slaves if their intentions are evil.

While we are at it did you guys check Decred coin hybrid PoW+PoS it's the first cryptocurency to legalize crypto enslavement lol. PoW miners do all the work and the bagholders on PoS decide if they accept miners blocks or not lol. They called it joint concensus it's pure elite enslavement of crypto miners  Cheesy

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 02:37:08 AM

I am not too familiar with this either, but if you have a low block and they have a ton of power, won't they get a ton of verge if you set it up this way....if so, wouldn't that give them the power they are looking for as it seems they are trying to manipulate the price with adding in this hashing power.  If we give them a bunch of coins with their hashing power then maybe they will keep the price lower with all their coins?  Just my thought I guess.

I like the idea of tipping a block once in an hour in that scenerio that will make sure they are not workers but paying slaves if their intentions are evil.

While we are at it did you guys check Decred coin hybrid PoW+PoS it's the first cryptocurency to legalize crypto enslavement lol. PoW miners do all the work and the bagholders on PoS decide if they accept miners blocks or not lol. They called it joint concensus it's pure elite enslavement of crypto miners  Cheesy

crypto enslavement, I like that term. Maybe modelling on Capitalist Governments?

bitLeap

Merit: 476

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:41:52 AM

crypto enslavement, I like that term. Maybe modelling on Capitalist Governments?

Governments would be pure PoS, they create it without work (fiat) and distribute however they want.
Slavery economy workers produce the riches and the government/elite rule over them. Decred model of PoW+PoS  Cheesy

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 02:51:11 AM

Governments would be pure PoS, they create it without work (fiat) and distribute however they want.
Slavery economy workers produce the riches and the government/elite rule over them. Decred model of PoW+PoS  Cheesy

okkkk  Modern day pharaohs  Tongue or the shapeshifters Wink

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:52:56 AM

Hey, hey. Don't be so hard on us POS bagholders. Wink

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:53:39 AM

We need a welfare coin. Proof of No Stake.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:05:22 AM

Hi all,

as I already mentioned on IRC yesterday, I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (1.6) including VERGE!

If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

XVG: DTQnniFjYJUYs1puAFuhEJAYJevP9BTvEt
BTC: 1MByfmAdyRFr3qxMh2cspX5RsxS4FKjMmH

Cheers!
~ systh

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:21:37 AM

Here the repply i got from shapeshift!

Support Fox (ShapeShift)
Feb 29, 08:05

Thanks for reaching out. I have added verge to our discovery list and our development team will look into it when they begin to decide on the next coins to add. We receive several dozen requests a day for new coins to be added so can not assure you we will add your coin, but we will for sure look into it and see if it makes sense for us to add at this time. Any new coins we add will be announced on our social media channels as well as via our email list. Please feel free to connect:

Newsletter Sign-up: http://eepurl.com/bdbzO1

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shapeshiftexchange

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
Zedux

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:36:15 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 09:50:28 AM by Zedux

So Monero dev got caught red handed  Cheesy

here's how our conversation went...

Me
.@monerocurrency @fluffyponyza you guys r doing an awesome job promoting $Monero $XMR but don't lie on being untraceable when it's not true

Then he tried to look smart...

Riccardo Spagni
@Zedux @monerocurrency how is it not true? Be specific. Maybe include like, I dunno, a cryptographic proof of your claim.

My answer...
@fluffyponyza @monerocurrency IPs can be traced wallets and users location everything is exposed how is that untraceable?

Already caught he then had the audacity to say 'untraceable' can mean many "things" lol. And then linked to Github where it states that they plan future implementation of the I2P

Riccardo Spagni
@Zedux @monerocurrency "untraceable" has specificity. Do some research before making yourself look foolish. Also: https://t.co/2YQYEcK1fk

my final considerations on his BS and the entire thing... http://postimg.org/image/3n8ulz3qh/

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:53:50 AM

So Monero dev got caught red handed  Cheesy

here's how our conversation went...

Me
.@monerocurrency @fluffyponyza you guys r doing an awesome job promoting $Monero $XMR but don't lie on being untraceable when it's not true

Then he tried to look smart...

Riccardo Spagni
@Zedux @monerocurrency how is it not true? Be specific. Maybe include like, I dunno, a cryptographic proof of your claim.

My answer...
@fluffyponyza @monerocurrency IPs can be traced wallets and users location everything is exposed how is that untraceable?

Already caught he then had the audacity to say 'untraceable' can mean many "things" lol. And then linked to Github where it states that they plan future implementation of the I2P

Riccardo Spagni
@Zedux @monerocurrency "untraceable" has specificity. Do some research before making yourself look foolish. Also: https://t.co/2YQYEcK1fk

my final considerations on his BS and the entire thing... http://postimg.org/image/3n8ulz3qh/

RT'd them all:

Take a look at this

https://twitter.com/CryptoOz/status/704242889677615104

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:50:31 PM

ALL proceeds from these sites will be going to Charity and further VERGE Development!

Keep in mind these sites are for charity and VERGE development only, not as a money making business.

Once I'm comfortable and the sites are thoroughly tested I will launch an official ANN thread.

i think this games must be added at the OP
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:57:07 PM

i think this games must be added at the OP

done. i'll have the faucet game up shortly.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:01:40 PM

Here the repply i got from shapeshift!

Support Fox (ShapeShift)
Feb 29, 08:05

Thanks for reaching out. I have added verge to our discovery list and our development team will look into it when they begin to decide on the next coins to add. We receive several dozen requests a day for new coins to be added so can not assure you we will add your coin, but we will for sure look into it and see if it makes sense for us to add at this time. Any new coins we add will be announced on our social media channels as well as via our email list. Please feel free to connect:

Newsletter Sign-up: http://eepurl.com/bdbzO1

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shapeshiftexchange

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io

This is a great step in the right direction. Hopefully we hear from them in the coming weeks whether or not we have been chosen.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:02:40 PM

Hi all,

as I already mentioned on IRC yesterday, I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (1.6) including VERGE!

If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

XVG: DTQnniFjYJUYs1puAFuhEJAYJevP9BTvEt
BTC: 1MByfmAdyRFr3qxMh2cspX5RsxS4FKjMmH

Cheers!
~ systh

All of your icons are freaking awesome. Thank you for taking the time to add Verge to your list.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 04:11:51 PM

No I know they are losing money NOW on this, I guess I was saying if we change it to where they will earn the coin they are trying to mine, then they would have the verge to control the price?  Just what I was thinking, not sure if that is the correct way to think about it or not??  Huh

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: