Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
tatt88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:24:03 AM

Anyone care to be the donor that believes in this coin enough to fork over the 2btc to get on trex?

I'd be willing to put in 0.2 BTC.  We only need 10 supporters to do so and we are set.

There's no need for this.  There's a Trump Fund.  I brought this up already.  Please read below. 

Devs, this sounds interesting.  WHEN Trumpcoin picks up in value.  Would you consider using some of the Trump Fund for this? 

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16

Yes Im aware of this and the cost would be covered by the Trump Fund. However, Im not sure we get automatically listed
by paying? I understand people are eager to see the coin listed but I would like to say Ive traded coins that were about to
be listed on Bittrex, lots of excitement on the thread but it ended up a lot of excitement over very little. Thats not criticism of Bittrex,
I just dont want people getting carried away assuming Bittrex listing means massive price increase.

Sounds good to me.  I simply much prefer trading on Bittrex vs. yobit and c-cex even if simply getting it listed wouldn't mean any huge price increase.  Of course, not shelling out any BTC personally is always a plus.
TheDreadPirateDickstein

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:40:59 AM

guys dev is daily around us  but why don't he post here and answer our questions?

check this
Name:   chicken65
Activity:   308
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   August 10, 2014, 03:39:26 PM
Last Active:   April 27, 2016, 07:16:45 PM

What are you talking about?  He posted a couple of times today.  He's offline now. 

Just get someone to sell me 5BTC of the stuff at 3000 and I'm in alright? Then tell the incompetent dev to let me be the face of the franchise (as I arranged with the Icelandic from Wordlcoin) and everything will go smoothly.

I've seen enough to know this won't work without me, and I need skin in the game

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:42:41 AM

Anyone care to be the donor that believes in this coin enough to fork over the 2btc to get on trex?

I'd be willing to put in 0.2 BTC.  We only need 10 supporters to do so and we are set.

There's no need for this.  There's a Trump Fund.  I brought this up already.  Please read below. 

Devs, this sounds interesting.  WHEN Trumpcoin picks up in value.  Would you consider using some of the Trump Fund for this? 

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16

BITTREX is irrelevant...POLO is all that matters, and these guys don't have what it takes or the connections to pull that off....I do......get me as much Trump I can get my hands on for .3000 and I'll make this work...bottom line cause DPD said so

Yes Im aware of this and the cost would be covered by the Trump Fund. However, Im not sure we get automatically listed
by paying? I understand people are eager to see the coin listed but I would like to say Ive traded coins that were about to
be listed on Bittrex, lots of excitement on the thread but it ended up a lot of excitement over very little. Thats not criticism of Bittrex,
I just dont want people getting carried away assuming Bittrex listing means massive price increase.

Sounds good to me.  I simply much prefer trading on Bittrex vs. yobit and c-cex even if simply getting it listed wouldn't mean any huge price increase.  Of course, not shelling out any BTC personally is always a plus.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:45:14 AM

Dev's,

Please work with Bob and Pirate.

You killed the momentum by switching to V2 and the tacky new website. (Glowing 01011010 pcb boards... really?)

I sincerely appreciate all that you've put into the coin. All the endless help during the swap. And most of all, the genius of comb over symbol and the original website. People loved it. It doesn't need to be anything more than that.

Don't let this coin lose its footing. It has such potential. You deserve for it to be a success.

From the swamp,
The toads have spoken

Get me skin in the game, give me the steering wheel, and I will make crypto great again....because you might not know it, but I was the one pulling the strings behind the scenes on a lot of things.

Get this damn DEV to listen to me because I know this game better than he does, and I'll make this work. I got no interest if the DEV is just a chump

jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:53:09 AM

Bittrex will open horizons for trc, like when he was fisrt on C-cex, good old days...
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:03:37 AM

who owns 21% of the supply?  Huh

The 20% top wallet is C-cex exchange, held by numerous account holders.

Not the best way of keeping your coins safe. The wallet works fine, easily encrypted
and can stake your coins. I would have liked higher initial reward which would
attract more investors, this could have then be reduced in time as more people got
on-board.

TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:30:15 AM

who owns 21% of the supply?  Huh

The 20% top wallet is C-cex exchange, held by numerous account holders.

Not the best way of keeping your coins safe. The wallet works fine, easily encrypted
and can stake your coins. I would have liked higher initial reward which would
attract more investors, this could have then be reduced in time as more people got
on-board.

THE MOTHEFUCKING CARTEL YOU MOTHERFUCKING RETARDS!

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:00:09 AM

this looks like a proper time and place to insert a Jesus facepalm pic...

rly

MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:18:23 AM

Dev's, I'm looking to build a windows wallet from source and the docs
on github refer to windows versions of the dependencies but the links
send you to the standard versions with one getting a 404.

https://github.com/TRUMPCOIN/V2TRUMP/blob/master/doc/build-msw.md

Please advise.

chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:13:58 AM

Its not the listing fee.
Bittrex wont list the coin. Nothing we can do about it.
jpdorn

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:25:54 AM

Its not the listing fee.

Its because the name complications?
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:32:52 AM

BITTREX - Wont be listing Trump Coin. All you newbies need to understand that its nothing to do with the listing fee.
We have tried very hard to get the coin listed on there but its not going to happen.

The reason is Bill thinks Bittrex
will get sued by Trump. This is nonsense because Trump would need to sue a lot of other people who are supportive
of him. Even if he did, all Bittrex would need to do is set a date and delist. This is the reason Im told and theres
nothing I can do about this. Time to face reality folks!

Consider also doing this project brings out all the weirdos, haters, and fantasists. But simply coming up against someone
who hates the Don, ie someone we need, well you can imaginethe scenario.
 The name Trump whilst great in some respects has been bad in others. So, the way it stands right now Trump wont be
going on Bittrex.

We havent given up on anything though and will continue to work and develop the project.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:41:16 AM

Its not the listing fee.

Bill says hes concerned about legal action from Trump HQ.
I dont beleive for a second Trump would sue but if If Bill thinks it could be then he wont list the coin.
I suspect this will be the same stance as Polo.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:04:22 AM

Important Read

For a little while now Ive been trying to contact someone on Trumps team to see how they feel about the project.
This would be difficult enough if he wasnt running for President, but the fact he is makes it very difficult to get their
attention. No success yet, but I will keep trying.

However, I dont think its impossible. Im trying to go for a ‘We have no problem with TC’. An actual endorsement of the
project from Trump is almost close to zero.  Acknowledgement on the other hand is more probable and would at least put
any minds at ease on the exchanges in terms of legal action.

You can help. Simply Tweet directly to Trump and some of his closest people. This coin does support him and his views
after all. An endorsement from him would be a big deal in Crypto and gain him support from the Crypto sphere. Let us not forget
Trump said “The Fed is something that needs to be looked” This is an incredibly powerful statement made by him which was almost
completely ignored in the msm. Thats Trump attacking directly the heart of the establishment globalist beast. Trump isnt anti
crypto, thats my point.

Lets not forgt Ron Paul did endorse the coin created in his name and it went kind of ballistic and then plummeted after it was
clear he wasnt going to win. it didnt harm him, it brough Ron new fans and admirers.

Remember Trump is unpredictable and a very smart guy. Selling your coins now could be a very bad move because he is the
type who could suddenly turn round and say yes I support this project. Or you can sell them and pray
. Smiley
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:29:34 AM

Important Read

-snip-

Remember Trump is unpredictable and a very smart guy. Selling your coins now could be a very bad move because he is the
type who could suddenly turn round and say yes I support this project. Or you can sell them and pray[/size]. Smiley

This goes for all namecoins.
If supported by its nameholder, the coin will absolutely fucking explode.
TRUMP maybe more than others. Like BERN. "Money" is not his thing in the same way as Trump. But it would still explode.

But.... then again this is Trump.
As mentioned he is "unpredictable".  If he gets the info in the right place and at the right time, he might be good with it.

Then there is this other side... his track record of lawsuits aint very promising.

So that will be the boom or gloom moment everyone is expecting.
If endorsed .. madness and mayhem will follow Cheesy  (in a good way)

jpdorn

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:32:05 AM

Its not the listing fee.

I dont beleive for a second Trump would sue but if If Bill thinks it could be then he wont list the coin.
thanks for the transparency, btw i think poloniex would not worry about that, they recently added MyriadCoin, and Myriad is a trademark, and they're the only exchange who trade BITCOIN PLUS...
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:56:38 AM

Important Read

-snip-

type who could suddenly turn round and say yes I support this project. Or you can sell them and pray[/size]. Smiley

This goes for all namecoins.
If supported by its nameholder, the coin will absolutely fucking explode.
TRUMP maybe more than others. Like BERN. "Money" is not his thing in the same way as Trump. But it would still explode.

As mentioned he is "unpredictable".  If he gets the info in the right place and at the right time, he might be good with it.

Then there is this other side... his track record of lawsuits aint very promising.

If endorsed .. madness and mayhem will follow Cheesy  (in a good way)

Ive read his books which gives a real insight in to the man. It puzzles me why the msm dont read them because how he operates is all there in black and white
He only ever sues or counter sues if someone goe back on a deal, or does something whilst in a deal that goes against the agreement. He doesn’t  sue
people for no reason. This side of Trump has been pushed by the msn and really its BS. He only ever takes legal action when appropriate.

As mentioned he is "unpredictable".  If he gets the info in the right place and at the right time, he might be good with it.

Agreed. Instead of trying to contact him directly Im trying to contact some of his team. Then someone brings it to his attention and who knows
what could happen. My angle is supprting this venture could bring in a lot of support from the Crypto scene. Lots of libertarians and anto establishment
types around these parts. If he endorsed it then that would be a pretty big game changer. However, the coin was never created with this in mind
but of course Im certainly not against it.  Wink

If endorsed .. madness and mayhem will follow Cheesy  (in a good way)

Can you imagine the pandamonium if he fully endorsed it  Grin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:59:00 AM

Its not the listing fee.

thanks for the transparency, btw i think poloniex would not worry about that, they recently added MyriadCoin, and Myriad is a trademark, and they're the only exchange who trade BITCOIN PLUS...

We havent heard back from them but of course will keep trying.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

One other important point:

Trump Coin isnt a campaign funding coin. I intentionally created it this way because in doing that could have lead to all sorts of problems
and made sure he could never endorse it.

For example, its illegal to receive campaign funds outwith the US. How could they ever know some of those fund were from outside the US.
His support would be ideological support, anti establishment theme. He’s campaigning to become President. Suporting the coin would definitely
bring him new support/voters from the Crypto scene. Thats how I approach it when sending out my begging letters  Smiley I do also offer a % of
profits from the Trump Fund to any cause of his choosing. This was always on the cards, just never really had a chance to talk about it.

And let none us be in any doubt that Trump is 100% antii establishment. After all he went on the Alex Jones show which is
pretty huge signal where he’s coming from.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 10:48:12 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 11:18:06 AM by soulgate

Today is April 28  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: