Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:50:15 PM

Americans deserve the truth

And this coin isn't being truthful to Americans and even other traders from other countries

And what was going to be the success of this coin? The public Americans

And when the public Americans find out what is behind this shit coin and it was all hype and a pump n dump

They won't touch this coin with a 12 foot barge pole  Grin

I will make America great by telling people NOT TO invest in this shit

I will save Americans from getting scammed

And this chicken shit has put fear into people's mind that Donald can't succeed without trumpcoin

BULLSHIT

this coin has no impact on Donald

Donald will succeed without this scam. And you will see chickenshit and all his followers
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:50:19 PM

This is going nowhere fast.

I have a proposal.

If there are folks out there who genuinely want to support Trump with a coordinated project like this one (or this one) then there needs to be a real board with real guidelines, real people running it and real accountability.

I am willing to fully vet myself to anyone willing to do the same for me. I have already setup a private SharePoint in the Microsoft cloud for this. You are all invited to apply for membership. We can come together legitimately to re-launch this thing legitimately in whatever form we agree on. We can hold votes that are impossible to spam or otherwise tamper with. We can create a real board of serious members that know and are able to trust one another and ultimately decide which of us are will to be public spokespeople.

If interested, email me: help@trumpcoin.com Please let me know in your email what your BTCT handle is for now. If enough people sign up, we'll begin vetting and moving forward.

Or not. Just an idea.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:50:25 PM

Grin

A bunch of shills, Trump haters., newbies. yup, never seen that before.

Name calling is attorney trick number 3

It is that last and lowest trick in their bag.  It is typically used when they have no actual facts they can use to argue their points.

Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:52:02 PM

I have a proposal.

If there are folks out there who genuinely want to support Trump with a coordinated project like this one (or this one) then there needs to be a real board with real guidelines, real people running it and real accountability.

I am willing to fully vet myself to anyone willing to do the same for me. I have already setup a private SharePoint in the Microsoft cloud for this. You are all invited to apply for membership. We can come together legitimately to re-launch this thing legitimately in whatever form we agree on. We can hold votes that are impossible to spam or otherwise tamper with. We can create a real board of serious members that know and are able to trust one another and ultimately decide which of us are will to be public spokespeople.

If interested, email me: help@trumpcoin.com Please let me know in your email what your BTCT handle is for now. If enough people sign up, we'll begin vetting and moving forward.

Or not. Just an idea.

This so much. Great idea, we need to get away from this crapfest at the speed of light. This constant infighting needs to be over.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:52:59 PM

I have a proposal.

Or not. Just an idea.

Signal7,
+1

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:54:14 PM

I have a proposal.

Or not. Just an idea.
Yes this is great!

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:56:06 PM

I have a proposal.

Or not. Just an idea.

This post is proof that Chicken65 doesn't actually run this project. If only he was transparent and could be reached at a reliable email like Help@Trumpcoin.com

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:04:55 PM

Sent an email  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:08:01 PM

I have a proposal.

Or not. Just an idea.

Does nothing about chickens accumulated coins. There is no way to address that except for my proposal. I understand that you're trying to save your bags value, but suggesting ideas that fixes absolutely nothing to instill some confidence is just shady as shit. And of course depredation agrees to try and instill confidence as well, admittedly he is sitting on what, 200k coins?

You think you're gonna hear a negative non optimistic word or spin from these guys. They do not care about justice anymore they care about their wallets. It does not matter to them apparently that chicken earns a lot of money from our collectivized losses.

Sent an email  Smiley

you and signal7 are on the official team of this coin together, pretty sure it's been openly said that you've written to eachother on skype earlier this thread. But now you're sending him an email? you're sitting there on skype discussing strategies for saving your bags right now and instilling confidence, huh?
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:10:28 PM

I have a proposal.

Or not. Just an idea.

Does nothing about chickens accumulated coins. There is no way to address that except for my proposal. I understand that you're trying to save your bags value, but suggesting ideas that fixes absolutely nothing to instill some confidence is just shady as shit. And of course depredation agrees to try and instill confidence as well, admittedly he is sitting on what, 200k coins?

You think you're gonna hear a negative non optimistic word or spin from these guys. They do not care about justice anymore they care about their wallets. It does not matter to them apparently that chicken earns a lot of money from our collectivized losses.

Sent an email  Smiley

you and signal7 are on the official team of this coin together, pretty sure it's been openly said that you've written to eachother on skype earlier this thread. But now you're sending him an email? you're sitting there on skype discussing strategies for saving your bags right now and instilling confidence, huh?

No one on BCT has my skype?  You are just full of blind assumptions..

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:12:38 PM

Have sent an email also  Smiley
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:13:49 PM

I have a proposal.

Or not. Just an idea.

Sent an email  Smiley

People are just paranoid because Chicken65 IS Astroturfing.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:18:20 PM

email sent

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:20:13 PM

I have a proposal.

Or not. Just an idea.

Sent an email  Smiley

No one on BCT has my skype?  You are just full of blind assumptions..

People are just paranoid because Chicken65 IS Astroturfing.
Thanks I just learned a new word.  That is worth a few bucks in losses.  Now for the rest..

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:23:38 PM

Just to confirm that the other 50k came in now. So there are 100k coins in escrow on c-cex. Of course I only use exchanges as long as the one depositing is fine with the risks involved using centralized exchanges because I do not install wallets for every coin on my pc for security reasons.

I received alot of pm's regarding this coin in the last hour so I will check them out now. Seems this topic is progressing fast too so it seems it's a hot topic. Looks like I ran into a beehive. Tongue Before I say more I will check the pm's.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:25:33 PM

Thanks Sebastion, much appreciated. Please ignore those PM’s its noobs shills and variou weirdos demanding you send them to some one else.
Just hold on to those coins and another 100k will be sent from someone called Signal7

PS: To others please stop sending the man PM’s FFS! He’s a known and respected Escrow guy on the forum.
This is what he does.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:27:34 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 07:55:55 PM by seige

LMAO

chickenshit65 sending me empty threats

I can't believe this was the scammer who created trumpcoin

chickenshit has killed the trumpcoin lol

This is the most unethical way for a developer of a coin to handle things

Why not talk to me publicly? Why send me empty threats privately?

Are you afraid of me?

Don't worry I won't bite

Come and chat in the public, be a man

Because when trumpcoin goes mainstream (joke lol but who knows) then everybody would want to hear from you chickenshit

And don't worry I will be holding onto all the proof and exposing this shit trumpcoin and warning the Americans not to get scammed by this

Trumpcoin has nothing to do with the real Donald Trump

Trumpcoin is a scam

Donald Trump does NOT need trumpcoin to win

He will win without this scam

This is my message to the public

I will warn them of this shady coin

http://imgur.com/vA43TpE.png?1
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:28:16 PM

No one on BCT has my skype?  You are just full of blind assumptions..

May or may not be true. You're on the official team of the coin, but you apparently do not have any contact with the rest of them beyond this thread. Unlikely to say the least. Or did you just give the politicians answer where you communicate through another channel and techically told the truth but dodged addressing the shadiness in the back and forth that just happened here?

I'd deny that too if I was on the team of a coin turned scam and wanted to distance myself from the team.

The team has obviously not been communicating with eachother in this thread, so I wonder where they've been doing that...

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

Just to confirm that the other 50k came in now. So there are 100k coins in escrow on c-cex. Of course I only use exchanges as long as the one depositing is fine with the risks involved using centralized exchanges because I do not install wallets for every coin on my pc for security reasons.

I received alot of pm's regarding this coin in the last hour so I will check them out now. Seems this topic is progressing fast too so it seems it's a hot topic. Looks like I ran into a beehive. Tongue Before I say more I will check the pm's.

Great so now the Mr. Donald Trumps trump fund coins will stay on an exchange.  And it is in my opinion the crapiest of exchanges I can find.  They do not respond to help tickets.  Which is usually bad business.  And bad business is usually the sign things are going poorly.  I wonder how long it will be before ccex exchange goes cryptsy?  For the noobs and shill that means how long untill ccex goes out of business and we loose all of the trump fund to the exchange owners, etc.

I think Signal7 would have kept them on his more secure wallet.  -0 Chickens65 real poor management decision.  Trump would not approve of this.  Your fired!

Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:33:36 PM

May or may not be true. You're on the official team of the coin, but you apparently do not have any contact with the rest of them beyond this thread. Unlikely to say the least. Or did you just give the politicians answer where you communicate through another channel and told the truth but dodged addressing the shadiness in the back and forth that just happened here?

I'd deny that too if I was on the team of a coin turned scam and wanted to distance myself from the team.

The team has obviously not been communicating with eachother in this thread, so I wonder where they've been doing that...

There's no way I can convince you without showing you a pic of all my communications.  I talked to the content guy on yobit about how the project needs to be driven in the right direction and Chicken pmed me on here recently telling me I don't believe in this project and how I should leave, but that's it. Only place I talk to the others is on this thread, but that will change once signal adds some transparency and makes a more legitimate board.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: