Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:50:03 PM

Great 5 btc buy support on yobit, hopefully it stays

It has been holding for a couple of days.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:06:34 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 08:27:12 PM by Bitbobb

Trumpcoincontent,

I am working on a Trump Merchandise store where Trump coins can be exchanged for Merchandise.  I did not think anyone is interested in this so I did not mention it.
     I am doing both a decentralized and a centralized one so folks will not need me to do their own thing (read: open source capitalism to save America).
     Right now I am interested in knowing if there is any support for this.  PM me if you support this idea.  I am thinking T-Shirts, buttons, paper wallets, hats, signs and posters to start with.   I prefer the decentralized approach but both are needed.  
     Since I cannot ask anyone to do what I will not do I just started doing it first and was planning on making an announcement later when I am ready.  If there is support the timeline can be faster.

I really could use help with graphics since I am not a graphics guy

I really think we would benefit from putting goods and services behind this coin short and long term.  Just MHO

good work everyone lately.

P.s.  quick story I got a convert while I was at home depot paint department today.  He wants to make money and buy bitcoin.  Never did it before but is going to be buying Trumps.  Talking with people face to face is important.  Almost everybody is not a crypto person when out and about each day.  If I had a paper wallet in my pocket ready to go I could have had him vested in our project on the spot with link to website where he can learn how to buy more.  People want this.

I posted the quote from the crypto life people for the paper wallet on this thread a few posts ago.  I say we just get a basic one since we are all busy.  We can make fancy ones later with better artwork.  I will post my bitcoin address and trumpcoin address below so people who want to make this paper wallet thing happen know how to do just that.  Quote is .12 BTC for Paper wallet from crypto life. 
And once we have this paper wallet anyone can load them up and hand them out.  You do not need me at that point.  If we want a central hub then we could make a fund to have for loading gift wallets to give to supporters we meet.  I am open to either.

So we need .12 XBC for paper wallet
I am willing to place the order.  Here is BTC address for paper wallet fund:  1B5yERPJhhzSWiitrPaCYjTtp6WDtjJHAd
My trumpcoin address for giving to first time supporters (evangelizing):  THWLZkK2s2NNVK4anhZsogVHKtS4LqQuhS

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:14:26 PM

Coin for trump =  Lips sealed Cry
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:51:10 PM

BTW,
Thought I would give everyone a history lesson today that is little known.  Please forgive me since this may seem to be off topic.  I think it is very important to state.  
     Today's lesson is why the founding fathers included the second amendment.
       Many people know that the first Amendment is the freedom of speech.  And many people can imagine why it is important to have that right.  And if you ever need something to do you can look up all the inventive ways by which lawyers have argued their case using the first Amendment rights.  It is truly amazing, I recommend it.  It's wonderful, truly amazing.
     But does anyone know why the second amendment right was included next?  The right to bear arms could have been added last or somewhere in the middle.  But they made it SECOND only to free speech.  Why?
     The second amendment is not about hunting.  It is about voting and holding government accountable.  The right to bear arms exists so that if the vote is stolen from the voters or not counted properly, etc. the people have a way to hold those people accountable.  The election is the PEACEFUL way to transfer power in this country to the new leader.  When that peaceful process is broken down because the incumbent regime does not want to loose power the people are supposed to take the power from them and ensure the process gets restored.  It is the only way to deal with elite tyrants that may have control of large groups of people with guns and the founders knew all too well these things!  So they made sure the people could also have their guns.  Balance of power!
     In current news Brexit was passed and you won't hear about it anywhere.  2/3 of the people who voted said the vote was rigged and of that 1/3 of them said it was m15 that did the rigging.  Add to that the fact they were passing out pencils to vote with.  You cannot use anything on a legal document other than a pen!  Those that used pen where harassed.   Dear Britain, how do you like your gun ban today?    Bitbobb

ways to vote: with your money, time, voice, pen, bullets  *Edit* should have wrote "arms" instead of guns.  Since now it could be more than just guns

CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:41:45 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 06:43:21 AM by CantStump

Hey everyone, below are some updates on the next stages of the plan for the coin:

1. Website Team:  We have a design/coding team already together for the new site, if you have experience in website design and want to join, we are still welcoming new team members.  Some tremendous designs are in the thread which are a great example of what we will be aiming for in the website: professionalism and simplicity.  On the website there will be: Trump price, Trump fund value, the videos, a page dedicated to Mr Trump e.g. this and an easy to understand introduction to Trumpcoin for any newcomers to the coin.

2. Reddit Team: Some high energy from Signal7 and the team for contacting /r/The_Donald and starting to get the tip bot organized.  The Reddit Team are looking specifically for someone experienced with Linux who can help to make the Trumpcoin Tip Bot.  We want to get this bot working ASAP as this will be a YUGE deal for the coin when it's up and running.  At the same time we are also building up the /r/Trumpcoin subreddit, so in addition to coders we need any Redditors out there to make themselves known.  

So you are a Linux guy who can help with the tip bot PM either Signal7 or myself. And if you want join one of the teams just let me know (PM me, don't fill out the google form twice).

We are really starting to get organized now.  If we keep this much energy behind the project it's guaranteed be a tremendous success.  I will be linking to an updated team structure with the additional names that have applied and director appointments for some people soon as well.  MAGA and good luck to Britain today!!

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:16:24 AM

Trumpcoincontent,

I am working on a Trump Merchandise store where Trump coins can be exchanged for Merchandise.  I did not think anyone is interested in this so I did not mention it.
     I am doing both a decentralized and a centralized one so folks will not need me to do their own thing (read: open source capitalism to save America).
     Right now I am interested in knowing if there is any support for this.  PM me if you support this idea.  I am thinking T-Shirts, buttons, paper wallets, hats, signs and posters to start with.   I prefer the decentralized approach but both are needed.  
     Since I cannot ask anyone to do what I will not do I just started doing it first and was planning on making an announcement later when I am ready.  If there is support the timeline can be faster.

I really could use help with graphics since I am not a graphics guy

I really think we would benefit from putting goods and services behind this coin short and long term.  Just MHO

good work everyone lately.

P.s.  quick story I got a convert while I was at home depot paint department today.  He wants to make money and buy bitcoin.  Never did it before but is going to be buying Trumps.  Talking with people face to face is important.  Almost everybody is not a crypto person when out and about each day.  If I had a paper wallet in my pocket ready to go I could have had him vested in our project on the spot with link to website where he can learn how to buy more.  People want this.

I posted the quote from the crypto life people for the paper wallet on this thread a few posts ago.  I say we just get a basic one since we are all busy.  We can make fancy ones later with better artwork.  I will post my bitcoin address and trumpcoin address below so people who want to make this paper wallet thing happen know how to do just that.  Quote is .12 BTC for Paper wallet from crypto life. 
And once we have this paper wallet anyone can load them up and hand them out.  You do not need me at that point.  If we want a central hub then we could make a fund to have for loading gift wallets to give to supporters we meet.  I am open to either.

So we need .12 XBC for paper wallet
I am willing to place the order.  Here is BTC address for paper wallet fund:  1B5yERPJhhzSWiitrPaCYjTtp6WDtjJHAd
My trumpcoin address for giving to first time supporters (evangelizing):  THWLZkK2s2NNVK4anhZsogVHKtS4LqQuhS

Trump merchandise or trumpcoin merchandise?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:54:46 AM

Donald J Trump just became President of the United States Of America today. Brexit have won guaranteeing Trump will be the Potus. The globalist agenda is being smashed. Their biggest fear, massive uncontrollable fear was a Brexit and then Trump Presidency Don't underestimate what this means.

CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:05:59 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 06:51:29 AM by CantStump

Hey guys.

I am by no means a professional designer, but I feel like I may be able to contribute in that area too. If anyone likes the current mock up I created for the website, I can get in contact with the new project lead and continue working on it. Any suggestions would be awesome.

All the text is placeholder.

This is exactly how professional and sleek TRUMP coin's home page should look. Simplicity. Simplicity. Simplicity. I can't emphasize that enough. This has to be made as simple and as 'Merican as possible so as not to deter newcomers to crypto.
That's nice I like the ticker on the top left with the price of the Trump coin that's cool

This is definitely on the right track, we are looking at a design like this or something similar.  We chatted yesterday Hiatus, I'll be in touch again today.  Great work.  

Can I apply for the EVP position please.

You got it, you're an EVP.  Cool

Trumpcoincontent,

I am working on a Trump Merchandise store where Trump coins can be exchanged for Merchandise [snip]

I posted the quote from the crypto life people for the paper wallet [snip]

Great energy, I do want us to work together planning this stuff out before collecting BTC or fiat to invest into it.  We should get people's thoughts first and get a plan set in stone then decide if the community should pay for the idea.  And always consider ideas in light of the overall objective: To get the word out about Trumpcoin.  If that can happen ahead of schedule and under budget that would also be a plus.  Grin PMed you about your other ideas I like a lot of them

Simply brilliant.

Thanks, I appreciate it Grin I mentioned earlier this structure will be updated shortly.  

And for anyone else who wants to join the Trumpcoin Team, we're still accepting applications here.

Also I forget who mentioned it but after the new website is up and the Trump Tip Bot is tipping we could definitely look at an AMA on /r/The_Donald.  
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:17:13 AM

Depredation,
     You asked if Trump or Trumpcoin merch.  Good question.  I had planned only on Trumpcoin merch because I am worried about copyright infringement on any of Trump material.  I am assuming I can get permission for Trumpcoins IP easier than Trumps.  Do I/ we have permission?  That said there are so many folks doing Trumps IP at rallied that I think I could probably do both.  Maybe Trump gives these people permission IDK.  But I am open to suggestions.  But I am thinking Trumpcoins first and foremost.  We have very good looking graphics on this project.  We have memes,  we are going to have more of them.  And they are really good.  Our logos obviously support Trump so they are cross over in nature.  If we have Trump material and it is only available for purchase in Trumpcoins and bitcoins then we are really going to force people to look into getting a few (especially if our stuff is different and better than the other stuff out there (and especially if we have trumpcoins available for sale on the spot ready to go)).  Or we could let people pay in fiat and then a percentage will be used to buy Trumpcoins thereby allowing us to claim that a percentage goes toward his campaign.  You help me decide Trump community like Can't Stump said we need to hammer out some details.  Maybe the shotgun blast is best (ie do all of the above at once).   What are your thoughts?  MHO  MAGA

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:24:08 PM

Depredation,
     You asked if Trump or Trumpcoin merch.  Good question.  I had planned only on Trumpcoin merch because I am worried about copyright infringement on any of Trump material.  I am assuming I can get permission for Trumpcoins IP easier than Trumps.  Do I/ we have permission?  That said there are so many folks doing Trumps IP at rallied that I think I could probably do both.  Maybe Trump gives these people permission IDK.  But I am open to suggestions.  But I am thinking Trumpcoins first and foremost.  We have very good looking graphics on this project.  We have memes,  we are going to have more of them.  And they are really good.  Our logos obviously support Trump so they are cross over in nature.  If we have Trump material and it is only available for purchase in Trumpcoins and bitcoins then we are really going to force people to look into getting a few (especially if our stuff is different and better than the other stuff out there (and especially if we have trumpcoins available for sale on the spot ready to go)).  Or we could let people pay in fiat and then a percentage will be used to buy Trumpcoins thereby allowing us to claim that a percentage goes toward his campaign.  You help me decide Trump community like Can't Stump said we need to hammer out some details.  Maybe the shotgun blast is best (ie do all of the above at once).   What are your thoughts?  MHO  MAGA

I know this was addressed to Depredation, but...

I had planned only on Trumpcoin merch because I am worried about copyright infringement on any of Trump material

This is a bit of a grey area in copyright law. Since Trump is running for public office, he is offering his "likeness" as public property. Logos, slogans ect should fall under fair use. There was a case last year where Ben Carson tried to sue CafePress for selling "bootleg" campaign gear online. CafePress basically laughed at him, emasculated him publicly and continued to sell his name for profit.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/18/ben-carson-you-cant-sell-shirts-stickers-supporting-my-candidacy

I am assuming I can get permission for Trumpcoins IP easier than Trumps.  Do I/ we have permission?

You can give yourself permission to do this.

Cryptocurrencies, including TrumpCoin, are decentralized and belong to no one. There is no business registration for Trumpcoin, LLC or Trumpcoin, Inc, no trademarks, no copyrights, nothing. The coin, its network, its logos, its "likeness" belong to everyone. No one person can make a claim of ownership, not even the creator. No one is entitled to sue you for selling anything with our logos and slogans. It's encouraged, actually. We can only ask that you coordinate those types of efforts with the rest of the community and keep your message and scope inline with the project as a whole. We can't enforce that. We can only ask you to play nice with the rest of the class.

If we have Trump material and it is only available for purchase in Trumpcoins and bitcoins then we are really going to force people to look into getting a few

Yes. But I would also recommend creating a PayPal account and ordering the free credit card swiper. You can make it easier for people to indirectly purchase Trumpcoins this way. You collect the cash and exchange to btc then Trumpcoins at the end of the day. I do this all the time for people locally. You would, of course, need to charge a bit more for this to cover your PayPal transaction fees. One of the effects of doing it this way is that folks realize quickly that your products have 2 prices and paying in cash costs more. Have some literature ready to hand out to educate people about how to get started in crypto. You won't have to pitch it. They will ask for it.

Or we could let people pay in fiat and then a percentage will be used to buy Trumpcoins thereby allowing us to claim that a percentage goes toward his campaign.

Exactly. You would be doing this even to customers paying you in crypto. You have to cover your production costs and transaction fees regardless of the currency used at point of sale. You can structure as a profit or non-profit just make sure that if you are accepting fiat that you are paying your taxes on it. Personally, I would want to go downtown and file a sole proprietorship before engaging in any merch sales. It doesn't cost much at all. www.sba.gov has everything you need to know about that aspect.

What are your thoughts?  MHO  MAGA

MAGA
Do it!

www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:39:04 PM

Thanks Signal 7!  I like your responses very complete!
      If the graphics on this thread are the highest resolution available then I will start scraping later tonight.  If there are higher res versions I would like to know how to get them or if we can put them all in an easy to download location for folks.  Thank you  BB

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:25:52 PM

We need to add Cryptopia to the list of Trumpcoin exchanges.

I had actually never really looked at Cryptopia before yesterday.
I have to say, I'm impressed by the unique features, the staff and the community there.
Support is so far very responsive and helpful.

They have Trump markets open at these locations:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_DOT
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_FTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_UNO

The TRUMP_BTC market there is slow, but active. I have moved a small stack of Trumpcoins over there to help breathe a little more life into those markets.
So far, so good. When I place orders into the fair price ranges, they get snagged up.

They also have a tipbot system. To register a coin onto their tipbot, you have to pay 500k DOT (DOT is Cryptopia's official exchange currency) (500k DOT = 0.3 BTC).

I am currently mining heavily for DOTcoins to register a tipbot slot for Trumpcoin there.
You can see my mining activity here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MineShaft?pool=DOT

I am going to continue mining DOT for about a day or two.
When that finishes, I will add whatever BTC I need to make up the difference to purchase the tipbot slot.

If anyone else wants to contribute, please feel free to tip DOTs to me on the site or send to my exchange wallets over there:

DOT donations: 1Fed6w7dy6dnoLVNiFUNpBBMkKwiwTevdG
BTC donations: 1GuhFQZAbWmroWQNcftVLKMfiCwoBEWgpe

They also have an internal forum with ANN sections. I am setting up a thread for us there now to provide support, answer questions and shoot the shit with whoever is into TRUMP over there.

EDIT: I have also added a small sell wall on the TRUMP_DOT market at 100. So if you want to donate some DOTs to the cause, get yourself a few trumps out of the deal.

EDIT: To be clear, this is NOT for a reddit tipbot. This is for a Cryptopia tipbot for discreetly advertising to Cryptopia users as per Cryptopia's guidelines.

As of this moment, I have raised 100k DOT. Thank you to all who have pitched in!

I need to raise another 400k DOT to reach this goal and will be keeping this campaign open for another 24 hours, after which, I will donate the remaining BTC to purchase enough DOT to purchase the tipping slot.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:04:18 PM

www.TrumpCoin.com
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

I signed up early this morning. They sent back a Email I re E mailed back about the Trump coin maybe we all can re email about the Trump coin.
I post In Mr. Trump facebook page too maybe if will all posted on Mr. Trump facebook page he will see it. I try and post right when a new post of his comes out.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:15:22 PM

I signed up early this morning. They sent back a Email I re E mailed back about the Trump coin maybe we all can re email about the Trump coin.
I post In Mr. Trump facebook page too maybe if will all posted on Mr. Trump facebook page he will see it. I try and post right when a new post of his comes out.

Awesome.
I feel like efforts like this will ramp up and be highly coordinated once the new media is released with new mission statement and deeper info regarding the PAC.

www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpsWithYou

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:07:41 PM

If others were to obtain other domain names, Trumpcoin.us, Trumpcoin.online ect. could they be used to be redirected to the main site? Would this even be something worth while?
islandcoli

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:30:24 PM

If others were to obtain other domain names, Trumpcoin.us, Trumpcoin.online ect. could they be used to be redirected to the main site? Would this even be something worth while?

It would be better to have them put up a site of some sort with similar/the same information worded a little differently, maybe write some articles of their own (Is Trumpcoin the future of political funding?). The idea being that when someone searches "TrumpCoin" or "Trump Coin" or What is "Trumpcoin" etc on their favorite search engine that the entire first page is a site providing good, intriguing information,.

The only way a trump related domain that redirects to the official site helps us is if that domain was getting direct "type in" traffic to begin with OR if you want to prevent others (critics?) from having it in the future.

Controlling the first pages of the search engines should be a priority at some point. So if it only costs one a few bucks, might as well grab a domain and put up a little version of your own pro TrumpCoin media.
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:32:37 PM

What steps have been taken to secure Trump's endorsement?
ArtairRose

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 10:55:40 PM

Hello everyone,
I am the owner of the http://www.trump-coin.info/ site. I made it for the purpose of educating the common public about bitcoin and trumpcoin. If you have any suggestions for modifying the site or adding in more sections please let me know either in this thread or by message. I have already tried to contact the Trumpcoin team to see if we can collaborate and make the sites more like a hub.

Thank you for supporting the project so far.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:56:17 PM

I've been asked about this a couple of times today. Here are my thoughts that I have shared about it.

If others were to obtain other domain names, Trumpcoin.us, Trumpcoin.online ect. could they be used to be redirected to the main site?

Yes. I do it all the time to lots of sites. I had 2 domains parked at Trumpcoin.rocks for about a month.

Would this even be something worth while?

It depends on the domain name.

Worth while to the Trumpcoin.rocks devs? Not really, unless they like your domain better than theirs and decide to promote and index it.

Worth while to you? Maybe. You could do your own indexing (SEO) and optimize better than the target site, which would make your domain more valuable. You could even break off into your own site later and take the bookmark traffic with you.

Domain names are like coins. The original owner pays less than $20 and sells it to the highest bidder when the time is right. You can make thousands easy. Millions if you hit a good niche or bubble.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: