Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:37:23 PM

LMAO

chickenshit65 sending me empty threats

I can't believe this was the scammer who created trumpcoin

chickenshit has killed the trumpcoin lol

This is the most unethical way for a developer of a coin to handle things

Why not talk to me publicly? Why send me empty threats privately?

Are you afraid of me?

Don't worry I won't bite

Come and chat in the public, be a man

Because when trumpcoin goes mainstream (joke lol but who knows) then everybody would want to hear from you chickenshit

And don't worry I will be holding onto all the proof and exposing this shit trumpcoin and warning the Americans not to get scammed by this

Trumpcoin has nothing to do with the real Donald Trump

Trumpcoin is a scam

Donald Trump does NOT need trumpcoin to win

He will win without this scam

This is my message to the public

I will warn them of this shady coin

Chicken65 PM'd me to FUCK OFF

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:37:46 PM

This is the Escrow Address held by Sebastion:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

TNQEBXWJBQ3U15kXxUik1dDvWkttcBoDXa

Signal7 has to now send the 100k I sent him last night.

Once thats done I can move on.

tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:40:55 PM

No one on BCT has my skype?  You are just full of blind assumptions..

May or may not be true. You're on the official team of the coin, but you apparently do not have any contact with the rest of them beyond this thread. Unlikely to say the least. Or did you just give the politicians answer where you communicate through another channel and told the truth but dodged addressing the shadiness in the back and forth that just happened here?

I'd deny that too if I was on the team of a coin turned scam and wanted to distance myself from the team.

The team has obviously not been communicating with eachother in this thread, so I wonder where they've been doing that...

There's no way I can convince you without showing you a pic of all my communications.  I talked to the content guy on yobit about how the project needs to be driven in the right direction and Chicken pmed me on here recently telling me I don't believe in this project and how I should leave, but that's it. Only place I talk to the others is on this thread, but that will change once signal adds some transparency and makes a more legitimate board.

let me ask you then why the fuck are you on the team if you're not communicating or have not been doing shit? is that not a little retarded? btw i do not think you are directly involved with chicken at all. I do however think you're much closer to the rest of the new dev team than you let on. You've certainly been communicating with alot of them beyond this fucking board.

On top of that I know that you are doing whatever you can to instill confidence in this coin again, because you were retarded and held your bags while these guys were obviously scamming everyone by crashing the coin. You want more money on your investments, completely human behaviour, but realize that you are a gigantic fucking shill and obviously not impartial when you're sitting there with 200k coins.

You're ignoring the issue that chicken and his team are sitting there with a mill coins scammed from the collective losses of the investors. You cannot fix that, you know you cannot fix that, so you're deflecting. trying to ignore it and put focus on other things. All to get a little more profit yourself.
matan

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:41:07 PM

thanks for the update
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:45:04 PM

No one on BCT has my skype?  You are just full of blind assumptions..

May or may not be true. You're on the official team of the coin, but you apparently do not have any contact with the rest of them beyond this thread. Unlikely to say the least. Or did you just give the politicians answer where you communicate through another channel and told the truth but dodged addressing the shadiness in the back and forth that just happened here?

I'd deny that too if I was on the team of a coin turned scam and wanted to distance myself from the team.

The team has obviously not been communicating with eachother in this thread, so I wonder where they've been doing that...

There's no way I can convince you without showing you a pic of all my communications.  I talked to the content guy on yobit about how the project needs to be driven in the right direction and Chicken pmed me on here recently telling me I don't believe in this project and how I should leave, but that's it. Only place I talk to the others is on this thread, but that will change once signal adds some transparency and makes a more legitimate board.

let me ask you then why the fuck are you on the team if you're not communicating or have not been doing shit? is that not a little retarded? btw i do not think you are directly involved with chicken at all. I do however think you're much closer to the rest of the new dev team than you let on. You've certainly been communicating with alot of them beyond this fucking board.

On top of that I know that you are doing whatever you can to instill confidence in this coin again, because you were retarded and held your bags while these guys were obviously scamming everyone by crashing the coin. You want more money on your investments, completely human behaviour, but realize that you are a gigantic fucking shill and obviously not impartial when you're sitting there with 200k coins.

You're ignoring the issue that chicken and his team are sitting there with a mill coins scammed from the collective losses of the investors. You cannot fix that, you know you cannot fix that, so you're deflecting. trying to ignore it and put focus on other things. All to get a little more profit yourself.
Because there was minimal organization and I was given an empty title, I was given no instructions and there was no communcations to me. There were like 7 other executive presidents besides me.
You do not have any proof about chicken holding a "mill" coins, as I've said countless times AND YOU ignore that.  The biggest wallets are shown here http://www.vicenet.org:3001/richlist which could be exchanges, and given the fact that if he did accumulate he could split up his coins.
I bag hold because I believe in the coin.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:47:08 PM

How do we get Sebastian to swear that he'll not ever give you the funds again?

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:48:19 PM

Fuck OFF you psychopath
tensai

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:49:52 PM

WHAT NEW PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD NEED TO REALIZE:

This coin is now at its absolute bottom. There is no reason to fud to get the price further down. Everyone calling this a scam can stop posting, buy the bottom and try to pump the coin to earn money. But that is not happening, because some people have fucking morals and want to see scammers burn. That is my position in this thread. I saw the scam and sold at 16k, i've made a shit ton of profit.

The scam that was pulled off is real and the price reflects that. What is happening in this thread right now is scammers and big holders alike working(separately) to instill confidence in this coin again so they can get money on their investments. What they can never get away from though is that chicken and his team of scammers are sitting around with ~1mill coins bought on the back of a controlled crash.

You do not have any proof about chicken holding a "mill" coins, as I've said countless times AND YOU ignore that.  The biggest wallets are shown here http://www.vicenet.org:3001/richlist which could be exchanges, and given the fact that if he did accumulate he could split up his coins.

This guy has proven to not be stupid earlier in this thread, now he's trying to back up chicken not having a mill coins with there not being a single 1mill wallet out there, are you fucking kidding me. people trying to be confidence artists when they're so wrong and it's so obvious fucking cracks me up. a con artist trying to sell  you a turd ladies and gentlemen.

Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:51:51 PM

This coin is now at its absolute bottom. There is no reason to fud to get the price further down. Everyone calling this a scam can stop posting, buy the bottom and try to pump the coin to earn money. But that is not happening, because some people have fucking morals and want to see scammers burn. That is my position in this thread. I saw the scam and sold at 16k, i've made a shit ton of profit.

The scam that was pulled off is real and the price reflects that. What is happening in this thread right now is scammers and big holders alike working(separately) to instill confidence in this coin again so they can get money on their investments. What they can never get away from though is that chicken and his team of scammers are sitting around with ~1mill coins bought on the back of a controlled crash.

This guy has proven to not be stupid earlier in this thread, now he's trying to back up chicken not having a mill coins with there not being a single 1mill wallet out there, are you fucking kidding me. people trying to be confidence artists when they're so wrong and it's so obvious fucking cracks me up. a con artist trying to sell a turd ladies and gentlemen.

You do not have any proof about chicken holding a "mill" coins, as I've said countless times AND YOU ignore that.
Not addressing this again?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:52:02 PM

No one on BCT has my skype?  You are just full of blind assumptions..

There's no way I can convince you without showing you a pic of all my communications.  I talked to the content guy on yobit about how the project needs to be driven in the right direction and Chicken pmed me on here recently telling me I don't believe in this project and how I should leave, but that's it. Only place I talk to the others is on this thread, but that will change once signal adds some transparency and makes a more legitimate board.

Depredation has been in full damage control mode fighting CIA shills.  Simple end of story.  He is holding Trumps and may have mixed feelings now.  And he may have been duped by Chickens65 the not to bright not to charismatic ex- leader.  But let's be honest for a second.  The trump coin is or at least was a good idea.  It fills a need.  But those things can be filled in other ways.  Beating up on someone who I believe has a good heart, brain, and intentions is low,  so I say shame on your sir.  Refocus your expert opinion where it can do some good.  And let Depredation be.  I will personally rescue the people here who I think are innocent.  This will not end this way.  I think you are better than this.  So what if he has 200k trumps.  He has been here since the day 1 so it makes sense.  He posts on lots of other threads.  And I am happy to work with him and I hope he will accept my personal invitation to work with me in the future.
     His lesson learned may be more valuable than the trumps.  Some days knowledge is priceless but not because it was free.

Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:52:40 PM

This pic sums up this thread  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
tensai

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:54:05 PM

You do not have any proof about chicken holding a "mill" coins, as I've said countless times AND YOU ignore that.

You can never get proof in crypto without someone changing sides, that will never happen. It's been documented multiple times in this thread why this is all beyond any reasonable doubt.

Adding this on the new page:

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:55:55 PM

Thanks Sebastion, much appreciated. Please ignore those PM’s its noobs shills and variou weirdos demanding you send them to some one else.
Just hold on to those coins and another 100k will be sent from someone called Signal7

PS: To others please stop sending the man PM’s FFS! He’s a known and respected Escrow guy on the forum.
This is what he does.

[2:45:52 PM] [Chicken65]: Send the funds to Sebastian - contact him
[3:02:25 PM] Signal Seven: No
[3:05:07 PM] Signal Seven: I will no longer be negotiating directly with you. That was yesterday. Today the re-org begins. My advice to you is to calm the hell down, close all your shady deals as best you can, comply with community demands and stay on board.
[3:40:33 PM] [Chicken65]: TNQEBXWJBQ3U15kXxUik1dDvWkttcBoDXa
[3:40:54 PM] [Chicken65]: Escrow address - please send so I can get the hell out of that thread

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:58:03 PM

You can never get proof in crypto without someone changing sides, that will never happen. It's been documented multiple times in this thread why this is all beyond any reasonable doubt.

So what you're suggesting is inducing mass panic and selling hysteria over something you admit can't be proved yet are adamant in stating as fact.

I can't speak for what Chicken has or hasn't done, like you said, its crypto and the guy is ostensibly anonymous. But your constant baseless assertions help nothing either. Let's see what progress Signal and other members of the thread (who have been here long before you) can come to before bending to stipulatory guidelines for the coin YOU keep laying out arbitrarily.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

Thanks Sebastion, much appreciated. Please ignore those PM’s its noobs shills and variou weirdos demanding you send them to some one else.
Just hold on to those coins and another 100k will be sent from someone called Signal7

PS: To others please stop sending the man PM’s FFS! He’s a known and respected Escrow guy on the forum.
This is what he does.

[3:05:07 PM] Signal Seven: I will no longer be negotiating directly with you. That was yesterday. Today the re-org begins. My advice to you is to calm the hell down, close all your shady deals as best you can, comply with community demands and stay on board.
[3:40:54 PM] [Chicken65]: Escrow address - please send so I can get the hell out of that thread

So, in other words you have no intention of sending the coins to Escrow?
tensai

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:02:29 PM

So what you're suggesting is inducing mass panic and selling hysteria over something you admit can't be proved yet are adamant in stating as fact.

I can't speak for what Chicken has or hasn't done, like you said, its crypto and the guy is ostensibly anonymous. But your constant baseless assertions help nothing either. Let's see what progress Signal and other members of the thread (who have been here long before you) can come to before bending to stipulatory guidelines for the coin YOU keep laying out arbitrarily.

It can and has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. Multiple times. There's more money in the sea, you do not have to make yourself a complete fucking asshole by trying to push this coin over on other people on false pretenses. I'm sure you bought in below 5k at some point in the past, take your money and leave.

I suggest you get out with any semblance of dignity left. Don't be the fucking guy pushing scammers bags chasing a slight profit for yourself.
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:02:34 PM

This is what he does.

Not while you are literally the only person asking me to. No.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:03:17 PM

This is what he does.

Have the escrow send the funds back to signal7 and let signal take over for now.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:05:24 PM

It can and has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. Multiple times.
Well let's see it then!  Cheesy
If you had proof this whole time why didn't you say?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:05:44 PM

This is what he does.

Is this more evidence of Signal7s' moral courage?  I am saying yes.
 Dear Mr. Trump please consider this man for a position.  We are seeing moral courage here in real time with real consequences.  At least that is how it looks.  We should be rewarding this type of behavior.

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: