Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:31:15 PM

[4:16:30 PM] [Chicken65]: I'm not going to do anything
[4:16:33 PM] [Chicken65]: keep the damn coins
[4:16:41 PM] [Chicken65]: Im out

So at least that much is settled.

Signal7,
    Ok can we agree that this is enough progress for one day.  Let's re convene tomorrow.
     Chicken65 is gone.  We can figure out what happened to the 100k coins that may or may not be locked on ccex with Sebastian then as next of many orders of business/?

seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:33:30 PM

Thats why you need spaces, bolding, and big font right? To make people believe you more?

Hey dumbass how do you feel after chicken65 fooled you and profited during the pump?

Still holding on?

Good

I won't feel sorry for you or anybody supporting this scam when this fails (and it is going to fail no ifs and buts)

My job is to warn the public, I couldn't give a flying fuck about you people whether you believe or not

My job is to stop Americans get scammed by this shit

So lets bring it on

And yes of course i'm deliberately writing my messages in bold and making the fonts large

So a noob can see clearly why he/she should NOT invest into this shit

I will educate Americans and the public that trumpcoin is a scam used to make the owners and the insiders money from the public

It's a con

Even saving 1 American from this scam would be a privelage for me

So yes I will continue to warn the public about this shitcoin. I will not let you ass holes brainwash the public that Trump can't win without this coin because that is the most dumbest statement i've ever heard

And obviously the cause of all this is chicken65 and he has managed to brainwash a lot of people on this thread

mate noone here has ever once claimed that this coin alone will determine whether he wins or not

if it does well we can contribute a substantial amount to the best choice of president we've had in a long time but noone here has been deluded into thinking we're the literal last line of defense for his campaign

There are some people here who actually think that without this coin trump can't succeed

Obviously I am not blaming you and the ones who don't but there are some who do believe that stupid crap

This coin is basically a crypto coin, used in the name of a great famous man Donald Trump so the insiders and the devs can accumulate thousands if not millions of coins during the pump n dump

That is all

All the rest is smoke n mirrors

This coin was not built for Trump's donation

Trump's name got used to profit the devs and its elite group
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:35:03 PM

Stupid Americans.
Instead came together and pick up a coin into the sky.
 Cry
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

Hi Folks,

Just as I suspected Signal7 isnt prepared to send the coins in to Escrow. That mans sole objective when he sneaked his way in to this project was to sell of his coins totalling more than 2 million
which he mined using the computers in the data centre he works at.
Everything he has done has been about that, nothing more. Of course it was in his interest to do some things, but on the whole hes done almost nothing of value for this project.
Me and my partner had 500k between us and still have around 230k between us. You can bet Signal7 has sold most, if not all of his Trump coins. This is why he wanted
the Trump Fund. Hes effectively stealing it.

I value honesty and integrity and would never have done anything to damage this project or Trump himself. I am Scottish, but Im a huge supporter of Trump.

I will always stand and fight when I see injustice - and that is whats going on here right now. I value honesty , integrity and I do beleive I have a code of honor

My name is Chris Cowie -  Google me.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=aff-maxthon-newtab&channel=t17&q=Chris+Cowie&gws_rd=cr&ei=_sF6V6CcCczOgAaO7p-YBg

Some of those photos are rather old (yes im the music producer) hes a more recent one.

I wont claim to be Donald Trump  Cheesy, but damn I do have at least his honesty and integrity. How about you Signal7.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:37:37 PM

YOU TURN THIEF SCAMMER SIGNAL
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:39:01 PM

If anyone wishes to speak to me on Skype voice your welcome, even those who accused me of all the lies thats been going. PM me your skype and I will call.
seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:39:37 PM

What concerned me is that Chicken said everything would be democratically decided in regards to the fund

Then apparently the democratic part was which ESKROW the fund was to go to as opposed to who it would go to (which was overwhelmingly signal going by the thread, my vote inclusive)

Then it was only whether he'd step down that'd be democratic (as if that wouldn't be a certainty and bolstered by two shady as fuck polls)

Now he's just sent the coins to an escrow with no consultation that no-one decided on or even commented on past asking who the fuck the guy was (I'm not deriding the escrow guy, for all I know he's a stand-up dude, but no-one has suggested him but chicken at this stage)

The overwhelming consensus is that Signal is the most appropriate choice for the fund for the time being as has been expressed from the majority of people posting in this thread as of late. If you're truly a "free society" advocate as you claim chicken, you must understand that transparency and democracy are crucial to that. Trump would want it that way as far as I'm concerned and thats what this is supposed to be about, not the personal conflicts of nameless investors on a bitcoin thread.

Dont you people get it?

Signal7 clearly knows a thing or two about the technical side of things. Crypto is not an easy to understand thing, the tech takes time to understand for someone to direct a project and talk like Signal7 does, means that he has past experience in crypto.

His account was created in Feb 2016, right when Trumpcoin was created.

This is clearly NOT HIS MAIN ACCOUNT. This is a huge red flag. Again I repeat this is not Signal7's main account. If this thing was legit Signal7 would use his main account - but he doesn't.

The only thing that would make me trust Signal7 is if he put his main account on the line. Then it really would restore confidence because he would be putting the one thing on the line that money can't buy - his reputation.

+1

This

I have already said why Signal7 is also fishy

3 people not to be trusted: chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

I'm not taking nobody's side here

Signal7 you only created this account when trumpcoin was born where were you before?

How does the public know you are to be trusted?

Any proof?

The public will ask questions

chicken65 gave Cantstump the project 1st and he made a complete mess

and now Signal7 what is your agenda?

Are you going to be the one to put Trumpcoin back in its grave?

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:40:29 PM

[4:16:30 PM] [Chicken65]: I'm not going to do anything
[4:16:33 PM] [Chicken65]: keep the damn coins
[4:16:41 PM] [Chicken65]: Im out

So at least that much is settled.

not quite thief.

Chickens65,

You are the one who has used a great man's name, the democratic process, voting, crypto, and hope all against the good people who invested here.  And now you call the one man in a position to stop you a thief.  I hope you get a whole chapter in the new book about this irony.  Do not throw stones when you live in a glass house.  You did not listen to the vote to place the trump fund with signal7 nor did you listen to any of the other votes of the people on this thread.  Nor do you answer questions that matter.
     Therefore your action today are more thief like in nature than what Signal7 has done today.  While your comment was expected I think you really are showing that in fact this is your mindset.  You may have just telegraphed your punch.  I am not accusing you because the thread is public and readers can decide for themselves.  So the expression "enough rope to hang yourself comes to mind"
  What are the terms of this escrow?  Why are you okay with the trumps being on an exchange?  Why must it be such a crappy exchange that does not answer support tickets ever in my history?

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:42:14 PM

Farewell Chicken! Good luck in where ever you go. You may stop posting now.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:43:19 PM

Out Out Out!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:43:56 PM

Out Out Out!
Thats cause we're more than friends  Wink

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:44:20 PM

Hi Folks,

Just as I suspected Signal7 isnt prepared to send the coins in to Escrow. That mans sole objective when he sneaked his way in to this project was to sell of his coins totalling more than 2 million
Everything he has done has been about that, nothing more. Of course it was in his interest to do some things, but on the whole hes done almost nothing of value for this project.
Me and my partner had 500k between us and still have around 230k between us. You can bet Signal7 has sold most, if not all of his Trump coins. This is why he wanted

I value honesty and integrity and would never have done anything to damage this project or Trump himself. I am Scottish, but Im a huge supporter of Trump.

I will always stand and fight when I see injustice - and that is whats going on here right now. I value honesty , integrity and I do beleive I have a code of honor

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=aff-maxthon-newtab&channel=t17&q=Chris+Cowie&gws_rd=cr&ei=_sF6V6CcCczOgAaO7p-YBg

Some of those photos are rather old (yes im the music producer) hes a more recent one.

I wont claim to be Donald Trump  Cheesy, but damn I do have at least his honesty and integrity. How about you Signal7.

Oh man I have so many questions this is great.

1. Do you do drugs?

2. You have a wikipedia page? WOW! You must have connections?

3. Why not dox yourself before handing off 100,000 to Signal7?

That's all for now. I have some more but they aren't important to right now.  Cool

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:45:37 PM

Farewell Chicken! Good luck in where ever you go. You may stop posting now.

So chicken65 has resigned and now the next scammer Signal7 takes over

This is going to be interesting

This is the final chapter where trumpcoin actually gets destroyed

chicken65 and Cantstump have done the damage they could

And now Signal7 will finish what was started by chicken65

I am going to be here and follow this project till it dies lol whilst warning the public about this scam

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:47:40 PM

Hi Folks,

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:15:42 PM

Ill reopen the thread once some of you calmed down.  Wink
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:36:11 PM

As  it stands right now Signal7 has not send the other half of his coins in to Escrow. Hes given me various excuses on skype as to why he wont, none of them valid in anyway.
There is only one conclusion - Theft. He still has an oppurtunity to do the right thing and send those coins to Escrow. That is all I ask because regardless of the fud the last
few days that fund is still very important for the main goal which can be achieved. However teh Fud has to stop. Those who have been against me from the start I would appreciate
you dont respond on the thread. If you have an issue with me or the project you can contact me via PM and I will give you my Skype details.

If this all goes pear shaped I can at least walk away knowing I didnt scam, lie, cheat, hype or do anything to hurt this project or Trump. Thsi cannot be said for some who got
invoved for all the wrong ideas. This really was about helping Trump in to the White House. For me it wasn’t an enrichment scheme, far from it actually. I know i have principles, I
m not perfect but I can say with full gravtas I am not a rat and would never hve done anytyhing to ontentionally harm this project or anyone in involved in t.

Signal do the right thing and return the 100k Trump Coins. If not you become a thief. Where is the honor in that
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:45:43 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 11:01:55 AM by chicken65

Edited.
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:31:58 AM

Professor who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly
is doubling down on a Trump win

LICHTMAN: The 13 keys are a historically based prediction system that were founded on the study of every presidential election from 1860 to 1980, and I’ve since used them prospectively to predict, often well ahead of time, the results of all eight elections from 1984 to 2012. The keys basically assess the strength and performance of the party holding the White House. There are 13 keys. An answer of true on these true/false questions always favors the reelection of the party in power. And if six or more of the 13 keys are false, the party in power, the party holding the White House, is the predicted loser — any six or more.

Early on, the keys were inconclusive. That is, remember, six or more and the party in power is the predicted loser. And for some time, there were five keys out against the incumbent Democrats.

And since that time, as we discussed last time, that sixth key has turned against the Democrats, and that is the third party key, and that is based on an assessment that you would expect the third party candidate, in this case the Libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson, to get five percent or more of the vote. That’s a big sign of discontent with the party holding the White House. And so, again on the knife edge, you had exactly six fatal keys against the incumbent Democrats.

The second qualification is Donald Trump. We have never seen someone who is broadly regarded as a history-shattering, precedent-making, dangerous candidate who could change the patterns of history that have prevailed since the election of Abraham Lincoln in 1860.

Source: The Washington Post

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:32:07 AM

Thread re-opened  Cool
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:59:32 AM

I don't care where we post, but the link on coinmarketcap needs to point there.

It would be very bad to confuse people considering TC stands to have a lot of action leading up to trumps victory
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: