Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

My first experience in bitcoin is very horrible since I don’t know how to use and earn bitcoin since I have lack of knowledge. I earned my first satoshi through bitcoin faucets. Definitely it's a great experience. I learned a lot of new things and i'm grateful for it. Now I can easily earn money and I can save high amount of money every month.

that is verry normal as a beginner , even i myself do also experience that before ever since i first heard about bitcoin. were actually on the same boat as i also earn my first bitcoin in a bitcoin faucet and that faucet is freebitco.in although it was fun at first because i was impressed how bitcoin works and how you can earn using just a faucet and typing a captcha but eventually it isnt enjoyable anymore. that is the reason why i found and joined this forum.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

my first experience with bitcoin was very risky and need to force my knowledge to answering the post i choice,i was start using bitcoin as a newbie i claim many faucets for earn some bitcoins, but when a complete day I claim bitcoin and calculate my earning that was only less.... then I decided to leave bitcoin,but one of my friends make a faucet and gifted me, then I start using bitcoin again but as a faucet owner....
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

first experience with bitcoin is not so good i forgot my password to my old account in the forum then i made a new one but it got hacked but bow bitcoin became a huge impact in my life and it really is a big help for me it change my financial status it helped me grow and be successful.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

My first experience when I started btc was crucial and I feel so lost. I really don't have any idea on what to do. The first thing I did was to find and check the rules for the beginners. I read lot of comments from the forum and do some research about btc. I feel so excited that time I started posting and get banned. I regained from it and luckily joined campaign. I have this first campaign and I feel grateful that it goes well and I hope I'll get to invest somehow and buy btc.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

first experience with bitcoin is not so good i forgot my password to my old account in the forum then i made a new one but it got hacked but bow bitcoin became a huge impact in my life and it really is a big help for me it change my financial status it helped me grow and be successful.
It's all your fault in protecting your own property and one more thing, actually your experience on this forum has nothing to do with your experience with Bitcoin at all. This is a forum to discuss about Bitcoin , yes, but it's just a forum not Bitcoin.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

I started at the worst possible beginning of my bitcoin experience, I joined a ponzi scheme. I thought that they are really trading the money we are investing to them. It's already too late when I get to know about ponzi schemes. The founder of the group already left us with all the investments on their wallets.. After being scammed, I invested on a mining site. Unfortunately, it's another scam for me because I wasn't able to withdraw the funds. What a great experience lmao. Now I'm just doing the signature and social media campaigns, no more other investments on public groups. Grin Grin Grin

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

My very first experience when I started with bitcoin was I played a faucet game on website. But at the same time i felt skepticism to bitcoin and consider it as another online fraud investment.  Cheesy

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

I was thinking that bitcoin will make me rich easily without hard work and i also thought that not many people knows about cryptocurrencies.

That's what I've thought at first when I've started my journey with Bitcoin. As it became highly valuable over time, I thought that I was going to get rich quick. However, that was not the case as Bitcoin worked out just like regular money. You'll need to work hard to obtain what you want in life. Of course, with Bitcoin is much easier, but the same analogy applies to it. During my experiences with Bitcoin, I had been scammed many times and lost most of my hard-earned coins. If it wasn't by that, then I would've been rich by now.

Despite everything, the experiences we learn will help us teach others who're new into cryptocurrencies to avoid making mistakes. Most cloud mining services, and investment programs are scams, leaving trading, mining at home, and working for Bitcoin the only solutions towards helping you earn money in the long run. I’ve learned this the hard way, but I’ve managed to gain experience every step of the way. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

I have a very simple story because I bought bitcoin and it is still stored in my wallet. I immediately chose a long-term investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

I started at the worst possible beginning of my bitcoin experience, I joined a ponzi scheme. I thought that they are really trading the money we are investing to them. It's already too late when I get to know about ponzi schemes. The founder of the group already left us with all the investments on their wallets.. After being scammed, I invested on a mining site. Unfortunately, it's another scam for me because I wasn't able to withdraw the funds. What a great experience lmao. Now I'm just doing the signature and social media campaigns, no more other investments on public groups. Grin Grin Grin
That was bad luck for you, to me i started bitcoin with the help of my frined, who was so much experience and he helpt me too much while learing about bitcoin, he also guide me in starting rading altcoins, he give me tips about rading altcoin from time to time, which really protect me from a big lost.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

I have first heard about bitcoin in 2012 but I didn't give it attention back then so I started to know it better only in middle 2017
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

I just joined the Bitcointalk community 3 months ago and was not able to give much attention to into it. It was just in the later part of January that I began to give more time in this community. My friend advised me to join in some bounty campaigns in order for me to ear btc. I am currently now into bounty campaign and its still on going. I am looking forward for my first earning from this campaign.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

In my first year in bitcoin, I really don't know what is it. I'm so curious about it because I always see it in advertisements. So I just research myself about what really is it. And after that I discover btc faucet where I can earn some cents doing captcha. I'm happy with just that but after a year when faucet becomes too little because btc prices hikes. I feel lazy.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:01 AM

When I started with bitcoin, it all starts when my friend told me about it and I became interested right away because of its price, its convenience and also its transparency. At first, he told me about this forum where I can earn bitcoin in different ways, the first months were rough for me, I still dont earn bitcoin and because of that  I felt slightly bored about it. Later on, they give me inspiration to do more posts and to be more eager so that I can earn my first ever bitcoin, because of that, I started to strive more and when I got my first ever bitcoin, eventhough it is just a small amount, I was very happy. Bitcoin really gives me hope to be successful someday.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:13 AM

My first experience with bitcoin when i first started, i have no knowledge about crypto, because i want to learn i ask some advice's to someone who are already knowledge. I always read some articles about bitcoin, when i have some knowledge i just started to invest, then it was successful, so great because i earn  and my knowledge will improves better.  
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:12:26 AM

My experience in starting bitcoin is very hard i dont know how to earn and how bitcoin works, i started to search and watch videos about crypto and i gain alot of knowledge, i started to join in signiture in the beginning i can not believe that you can earn in just posting, when i finally earn in signiture im so amaze, thanks to bitcoin hope that bitcoin help me to achieve my dreams.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

I was afraid that all this deception and fraud, but still took the risk to invest their money. Since then, my contribution has increased 3 times, and I see no reason not to trust bitcoin anymore.

Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

I heard about bitcoin the first time from a friend who received bitcoin payment from his Chinese business partner . Bitcoin was 220$ at the time. I marveled at his techie and bought 0.5bitcoin from him just to have the feeling of a techie guy. In the coming year, I joined some ponzi schemes unwittingly in a bid to increase my bitcoin holding. The last of the schemes that took all my bitcoin was MMM united, still hurts till date.

However, I got into some bitcoin chat rooms and youtube channels much later, and then I learnt and grew my knowledge reasonably. At the moment , I think it's been a jouney of self discovery and exposure. I have a decent bitcoin and alt (Ela, eth)  in my portfolio. I think it was good nonetheless.  
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

I started my newbie's way on this forum. It was easier for me than for you, because my friend who brought me to this forum helped me.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

At first, it was difficult for me, I bought bitcoin, but absolutely did not know what to do with it. Then I began to find various blogs, people who understand it and this forum. It really helped me.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: