Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

My experience with bitcoin initially when i first began bitcoin is i have a serious problem to understand and how to use bitcoin. I've been asking for assistance to my classmate each and every issues or confusion in bitcoin. Because of my classmate he clarified and helped me to know bitcoin.

That is all became our problem.  Even if it was fully explained by our friends, still there were questions need to be answered.  Eventually after doing things in connection with bitcoin, I became familiar with it and that there is no need to ask questions since you will understand it through experience, through daily being exposed with bitcoin.  I was even scammed because after receiving a good amount of bitcoin, I wanted it to double and grow but I invested it on a site that after a few days it was gone.  Well, it was just part of my learning and through that I know now what should be the right thing to do.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
At first when i encountered bitcoin i dont know what to do. And i dont know anything about bitcoin. Then after several weeks of reading here i learned all the rules and how to join a campaign as a rookie. Sometimes im not accepted in the campaign because im a newbie but i keep reading and posting to have much knowledge about the other things of bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

when I first started to work in bitcoin my knowledge in here is too small.. let say it is very difficult for me to understand what is bitcoin.. because of new comers i need to be guide on what im doing and be careful all the time.. then im starting to asked my friend to teach me how to join especially on signature campaign.. he teach me on what is best... so im very thankful to that guy...

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

When I started bitcoin, I don't have an idea of what I am doing. Days gone by and I have learned how to do it and the benefits I can get. Furthermore, my brother sent me a load through bitcoin and asked me to pay it. Afterwards, I found out, he used my account for my load. At that moment, I didn't take it seriously, it's okay because I didn't pay it though 😂.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:25:05 PM

I was honestly amazed hiw bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general works when i started.
That is wgy most of my time back then werent dedicated in earning coins,  but i studied cryptocurrency as hard as i could.
And i am very thankful that i did it,  because as of now i am confident that i now have the necessary knowledge needed for this career.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2132

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

My first experience with bitcoin,at the time I did not know how to make money from bitcoin and I was very confused.
When first started in bitcoin,bitcoin price at that time around 81 million = 1 Bitcoin and now one Bitcoin has reached up to 100 million more is,incredible.
I believe Bitcoin is able to change my life for the better and I am very happy to join the bitcoin community.
That's my experience with bitcoin and there will be continuous experiences in each year with Bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

I just heard about bitcoin to my brother last year but don't bother to know what was it.I thought it was just used for game purposes.Just this September, my friend introduced this bitcointalk because it is where he worked on the campaigns.I spent time on reading the threads and tutorials,and even saved screenshots for future references.I then became interested in bitcoin but because of that interest, I've been once a victim of a scam too.But it served as a lesson for me now not to trust right away and do an investigation first before investing.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
My husband was the first who knows about bitcoin a year ago but I ignore it while he was continue doing job in bitcoin.Until I realized that I also want to learn from cryptocurrency and now I also join in signature campaign,At first it was hard for me to comment in  due to my language is not perfect but my husband helps me and guide me to post constructive and follow the rules in my campaign.I read some topics to know more about bitcoin.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

My first impression of bitcoin is a very complicated thing, with a 34-character wallet address making me very difficult to remember so I think bitcoin is a very unique and complicated thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

Lol. When my friend said me about bitcoin (in 2008) - I just laugh. Now Im crying )) But anyway - when I understand that crypto is up, I investigated all about the blockcain and devs. And now it helps me.
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

When I first started, I heard my friends talk about bitcoin, so I learned about it and until now I have made a lot of money from bitcoin, I bought the stuff I needed. the money I made
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

I remembered that,One of my elder brother talking about bitcoin.first I haired about bitcoin from him.Than I would try to understand about bitcoin.but I only able to know that It is a online money only.Then brother help me a lot for learning about bitcoin.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

many obstacles that I experienced very confusing. at the time of creating an account I always fail eventually I ask for help from friends. after a long time to get directions from friends little by little has begun to understand
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

When i first started in bitcoin i don't believe in it and all i think of are doubts and different scenario in which our money will be scammed but as time passes by and i have researched many sites and also because of the facts that i have gathered in here. I fully trust bitcoin and i have full understand how it works.
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:02:55 PM

Guess most of us have the same experiences when we were just started on bitcoin. When I started in bitcoin, I was also a rookie but before I started posting into differebt topics, I read some articles first about bitcoin so that I can have a basic concept about it and I can interact more and answer properly in the bitcointalk community.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

I started with faucets. Bitcoin games and doublers which promises to double your bitcoin in a few days time but always end up scam. Faucets give large amount of satoshis before, thinking if only I kept them in my blockchain wallet I would have accumulated some BTC worth thousands today. Thinking back Bitcoin only costs ₱13,000 and now ₱300,000? If only!
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

experience it
It is quite difficult, as I imagined, and most importantly I adhere to the bct and full post but I have not done yet and too lazy to persevere lack of focus and persistence
I will try to pst many articles and full Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:17:18 PM

I started with faucets. Bitcoin games and doublers which promises to double your bitcoin in a few days time but always end up scam. Faucets give large amount of satoshis before, thinking if only I kept them in my blockchain wallet I would have accumulated some BTC worth thousands today. Thinking back Bitcoin only costs ₱13,000 and now ₱300,000? If only!

I went for a similar path. Firstly I had a lot of expectatives thinking those doublers, investmet sites were legit and I could grow my faucet's earnings very fast this way. When I saw it was just a trap to steal money I lose a part of my hopes about profit with Bitcoins as faucets weren't profitable on that time with BTC pricing $400. But I regret now, because I should have put more effort on it on that time as I could make almost $30 daily easily (with currently BTC rates).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

I was first aware of it in 2009. Forgot completely. Became dimly aware again in 2011. Did nothing. Got rolling properly in mid 2013. I feverishly read up on it for a couple of weeks. Looked up Gox, thought 'this is the NASDAQ of Bitcoin? Fuck that' and went to localbitcoins.

Almost all of the 'opportunities' and businesses looked like blatant scams to me and time proved it to be correct. I've learnt vast amounts of new stuff along the way.  
I also recently know bitcoin on the times it price or value make a name in the market. But the first thing in know and I do to bitcoin when I used it , is mainly on gambling where I have a part of bitcoin in playing games in related with bet games. But when the time I seek more information about the system, transaction and the value of bitcoin I much learned more about its function in the economy and in my life personally. I used the bitcointalk forum as a platform in which I became more awre and knowledgeable about the real meaning of bitcoin in terms of transaction, investments and trading.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:41 AM

when I started bitcoin I feel supine because I don't have a complete knowledge about it. But time comes and I enjoy using bitcoin because it makes my boredom die and it helps me to earn a lot. I am thankful that I discover bitcoin because it helps me in a lot of things.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: