Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
I just first meet and I started having bitcoin with the help and share of a common friend,a friend that is also now a achieve a success in life with the help of bitcoin
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

My first experience was I felt bitcoin something strange to me and I felt still strange with bitcoin. I tried to understand bitcoin and asked a friend and I was happy with bitcoin and until now I still use bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

I heard about bitcoin in 2013, but I'm sorry I didn't know it. It was until 2017 that I got to know bitcoin in the influence of my friend, and I began to take part in the trade in August. I think block chain technology will have a great impact on our future. I will keep paying close attention to bitcoin and keep it in this community. Yes, I like this industry.
Many people regret knowing bitcoin but do not dare to buy when first got to know, i know bitcoin more than 2 years but unfortunately i was tempted to sell bitcoin when price reach $ 700 or july year 2016, after some time price drop again to $ 550 then i think bitcoin have no future so i leave bitcoin.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

When I first heard of Bitcoin, it was really new for me and I am having a hard time to understand things, but thank God because my friend is very kind and patient to me. He also answers my questions and always guide me on how to do things right.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
Merited by art.tan (1)

I have heard about bitcoin several months ago. I thankful to my friend who explained me how bitcoin works and different ways to earn it. As I didn't have start capital I decided doing bounty campaigns. I studied and researched, read information on this forum. Now I have earned some coins and I'm going to trade.
LegendOF45

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

The first time I knew bitcoin was from a faucet claim site, because I was interested in an ad in a faucet that promised a daily profit of up to 3% then I bought about $ 500 and got 2.75 btc because then the bitcoin price was around $ 220.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

What I always remembered when I first started bitcoin is that, I was scammed. I think everyone of us in this forum, some and I am not generalizing all have experienced scam. I was scammed to HYIP High Yield Investment Platform, which at the beginning, I do not know what it is and what is its effect to me. And there it goes, I was scammed and learn from that mistake that always research first before you engage in investing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

My actual foray into crypto started last year. I don't have a lot to invest and have to look ways where I can make "crypto" more crypto and limiting my fiat exposure.
I basically started with $50 a week to start trading. When I got more experience, took it up a notch to $100, then $500 per week.
Joined signature campaigns and airdrop (it's a hit or miss but if it pays then it's all good)
Staking / PoS - most of the coins I supported are PoS (one of those gave me 0.25 btc and it eventually grew to +1 BTC).

I am very happy with the results so far and was able to recover all my fiat exposure + 200% gain.

It will take a lot of time, patience, applying what you learned - wash, rinse and repeat
I hope this experience helps everyone.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

There was constant news on the YouTube forum that I followed ;
Bitcoin was 1.000 $
Bitcoin was 2.000 $
Bitcoin was 5.000 $
Bitcoin was 10.000 $
Bitcoin came in 20.000 $
Bitcoin will be 1.000.000 $ Smiley
I could not bear it anymore and I came to this forum which I saw very confusing in the first place..And I could not go again Smiley
This is a lot of fun..
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

the first time I started this bitcoin like, very confused what this job, after I slowly slowly learn I understand a bit. And until now I continue to run this job.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

I first heard bitcoin to my friend and i ask what is it then he tell me what is bitcoin all about and in bitcoin you can earn money . Then i try to create an account. When i first log in, i dont know what to do then he teach how to use bitcoin and how to earn money from campaigns. Now im earning money because of bitcoin. It realy help's me a lot.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

It was rough. Too many mistakes as a beginner. Experience is the best teacher indeed
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

Yeah even I found it very interesting concept when I firstly came across through bitcoins as I thought this is the most innovative form of money and technology that can give me good amount of money and if I manage to save it then it can give me best profits.
yangxianzhi

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

The first contact with Bitcoin was because my friend did not understand what Bitcoin did at first. Why a virtual currency would be of such a high value. After slowly learning about it, I realized that it had a new understanding of it. Powerful and incredible.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
of course when i started bitcoin many says that this is nothing and worthless but many of my relatives get their income that  big wow!what if i would be like them if i stay at bitcoin..i know what other have will be mine too when i'm stays longer  at bitcoin and i know bitcoin will give me that chance to be that part of them...

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

When I first started, I didn't even know what the world was.

But then I kept Posting, and it was very difficult to launch, and I didn't know what to release.

After several months of study, I have begun to understand the world.
jamelyn

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

I was amazed on how bitcoin works and excited to claim and claim satoshis in faucets. I've searched all over the internet all faucets of bitcoin and then claim again and again until I withdrawn it and see how less bitcoin I got.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

before i started in bitcoin i dont know all about it but because of my friend he helps me to get a lot of knowledge about this and i m thankful because i habve a lot of worst expereience before like scams and because of worst experience im become a good and excellent man i learned a lot and now i can say that im an expert about bitcoin and cryptocurrency .
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

I first heard about bitcoin about a year ago.  I was also interested in studying the growth and decline of the Crypto-currency . to understand everything to me helped my brother, who originally bought equipment for mining Roll Eyes
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

I found Bitcoin on a TV show. I became interested in Bitcoin I first try to join some Facebook groups which led me to some gambling and types, of course, those are not the right path for me but that help me to make a little bit knowledge on Bitcoin after that I join this community and this community helped me a lot in understanding exactly what is bitcoin and how can I use it. I can say it was very hard but today I am much more experienced so I can make others describe Bitcoin more perfectly which will have them to understand and join the network even more.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: