Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

my own one was a friend send to his friend 100$ in other country (only pay 103$) and my other friend get money in same hour .

so Global and small fee are two main reasons
cerunnos

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

At first, i took my time to read about the rules and regulations of posting in the bitcoin forum. Yes it took a lot of time but i guess it is worth it. I learned about cryptocurrency fast and still in the process of adding knowledge about it. At first, i thought that bitcoin is easy to earn but when i already interacted with it. It will take a lot of time before i earn my first Bitcoin. Working for it will be hard but i guess it will be worth it. I also learned about AltCoins which are counterparts of bitcoin. There are a lot of AltCoins that can substitute to bitcoin but i guess bitcoin is still the one that we use because it is trusted and there are still no reports that it can be hacked.

I also got a chance to be a part of a campaign when i started bitcoin when i was in the Beginners section.
I have superb involvement with bitcoins in light of the fact that as I entered the universe of bitcoins I change over every one of my reserve funds in bitcoins and I was 100% certain that bitcoins will never baffle me and than bitcoins give me much benefit then our musings .
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:34:20 AM

When I first started bitcoin I really had no idea, totally clueless about whats going on, how can I earn, what is bitcoin and I literally ask my friend about everything I do. And I began to annoy them literally. So I do research alone watch youtube videos, google what is cryptocurrency, google everything I need to know. and little by little i'm starting to had an idea what is happening. right now I will carved my way by replying in bitcoin discussion just gaining more knowledge and acitvities.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

When I first started bitcoin I really had no idea, totally clueless about whats going on, how can I earn, what is bitcoin and I literally ask my friend about everything I do. And I began to annoy them literally. So I do research alone watch youtube videos, google what is cryptocurrency, google everything I need to know. and little by little i'm starting to had an idea what is happening. right now I will carved my way by replying in bitcoin discussion just gaining more knowledge and acitvities.

Indeed you will find all the answers to your questions here.  I likewise have the same situation of you and everyone can relate to you.  Understanding bitcoin and digital currency is such a hard thing to do.  It seems to complicated with me as I do not have any knowledge with it.  All I know that it has value and it can give us real money.  Then after I involved myself with bitcoin, I was scammed because I really wanted to have many bitcoin.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

My experience when I first started Bitcoin was to ask continuously about what bitcoin was to my friend long time in bitcoin. Every day I meet him he always asks what a bitcoin is, he answers very complete to make me want to join in bitcoin. At first I did not believe that he got money from his bitcoin. Since he has told me so much and the evidence he got, I strongly believe and to this day I follow his footsteps.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

the first time I joined bitcoin I was not so well acquainted with bitcoin and how good to get bitcoin fast, lucky my son in bitcoin too so he taught me everything about bitcoin, but until now I still have a lot to learn
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:24 PM

When the first time i experience to started bitcoin is don't know how and when to start, because i have no idea about bitcoin, but because of the determination i was trying to know some idea and get ideas from the others. Research is a big help also because i got a lot of knowledge. Then that was the first experience when started with bitcoin its hard but lastly it was worth and learned so much already.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
I first earned bitcoins by using faucets. At first, I thought that I will get big amount of bitcoin by doing faucet. I eventually found out that faucets are really waste of time because I only earned $1. It is the reason why I always saying to myself that earning bitcoins is very hard.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

its hard at first but for now i can say that i have  a lot of knowledge about bitcoin so if you want to get more knowledge just read and read always here in the forum and always do work hard for your future because workhard will give you a opportunity to become a successful man.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

when i started whit bitcoin was because i read an article in our forum bitciontalk
Same like you when I started Bitcoin I don’t have enough information about Bitcoin and not having the idea about Bitcoin what is it. But with the passage of time I feel fun with it and I become the fan of Bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me so much profit from investing in it. And I am happy to join Bitcoin in time. It helps me to change my life style. This form inducted me so much information about trading on Bitcoin and how to handle the wallet.
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:30:10 PM

when i started whit bitcoin was because i read an article in our forum bitciontalk
Same like you when I started Bitcoin I don’t have enough information about Bitcoin and not having the idea about Bitcoin what is it. But with the passage of time I feel fun with it and I become the fan of Bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me so much profit from investing in it. And I am happy to join Bitcoin in time. It helps me to change my life style. This form inducted me so much information about trading on Bitcoin and how to handle the wallet.

You had better moments than me, when I started first, I made many mistakes shile sending my first two or three bitcoins to my friends. I typed the fee mistakenly and I paid 10 times more fee than the recommended one for example.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:46 PM

When I have first started, Bitcoin was just around $2,000 admit it that it was too low compared to the current price value of bitcoin. I have already come into that moment that bitcoin was continuously suffering into dumps which causes panics to everybody especially to a newbie like me in that time. But now that bitcoin was already rising into the top, I was glad that I keep on holding into it until this time comes.

Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:38:31 PM

when i started whit bitcoin was because i read an article of purse.io about the discont you can have whit bitcoins, after that i discovered primedice and the community, and after that i registered in the forum, and studying bitcoin
My forst experience here is bitcoin was not that special because I started when its value at 2000$ and I doesnt have enough knowledge about it. I was just reading different post here in forum and as the time pass by I slowly understand what bitcoin is. And I cant believe right now because its price was too high compare before.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:43 AM

When i started in bitcoin  my friends told me that  the thing i can do is  find the forum  and answer or reply  the  thread i dont know what to do  i have no idea about this there some questions is hard  to understand  .Somestimes i want to give up  but i realize  that  this is bad idea so i continue to join and geeting knowledge about bitcoin.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:47:41 AM

To earn a bitcoin I have experienced bitcoin quite interesting. When I started with it I was very surprised. I understand how to get bitcoin through a friend. I started with a newbie name. Write articles for this page. Join the signature campaign. And get the money. I was very happy.

Shironkuro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:56:09 AM

Before I do not know bitcoin, its rules, how it works, what its purpose and etc. but now I had read many statements about it and I feel so interested so I strived hard to know everything about it.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

Hmhmm if i am think what is my experience with Bitcoin when i first started? well, quiet good, it started with a friend. He always share to us about bitcoin, i always listen to him and also i always get curious about it. And because of curiosity i joined bitcoin, good thing is you can learn knowledge from it. The more knowledge you can get the more knowledge you can share 
Mhelmich

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

When I started with bitcoin a friend of mine i troduced me about bitcoin and ask my friend to give me some tips to get bitcoin she told me about this forum then now I joined in some forum to gain some knowledge about bitcoin.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

What is my experiences in bitcoin when i first started? My experiences first is all about of knowledge because my first attend in bitcoin I was reading I read all about crypto currency or bitcoin because reading are very important to our themselves to fast learn and improve knowledge and I have more learn important about bitcoin that's also in investing and how to withdraw my money .
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:18:08 AM

At first when i began in bircoin world, i was compleye beginner with no proper knowledge of how to mining worked anything avout cryptocurrencies. I just thought about bitcoin is for buying illegal items or for illegal activity..
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: