Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:44:36 PM

1st of all I didn’t know much more about bitcoin  & its earning way . I try to gain some knowledge from google and YouTube . after that I started to work in bitcoin forum &its bounty . now day by day  I know how to earn . how to hold , something more Wink  about bitcoin and crypto currency .

About Bitcoins I learned from a friend. At first I was not convinced, but I quickly got into it and now I'm very happy with it. Now I just focus on the right growth in my business.
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

As for me bitcoin start mostly from ETH, yea i heard about BTC, but only after list Vitalik as a lector deeply interested and start to go go deeper in this topics))especially when ETH that bought of 10$ jump to 300

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:46:31 PM

At first, I found bitcoin to be very complicated, i   had a hard time learning transactions like sending and receiving and was so nervous because once I failed to do the right thing, the money will automatically gone.  I cannot afford to commit a mistake especially on the amount and Bitcoin address since transaction cannot be reverse with Bitcoin.  So all in all it is kinda exciting and nervous experience for me during my early days in Bitcoin world.
Kattleya

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:24:51 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

I started in the Bitcoin world when I worked for a company who mainly deals with it. I get my salary in Bitcoin and then I convert it in my local currency. At first I didn't really paid attention to it. I didn't believe in it. I started getting interested when I learned about Bitcoin faucets and that you can get free Bitcoin from it. I started going from one faucet to another.. hoping to get 1 BTC in the end. But that never happend and I burned myself out. I then learned about Bitcoin doublers and tried it out... hoping to double my Bitcoin. Good thing! I was able to get my capital and interests before the site stopped paying. I then learned about BTC gambling, but easily gave up on it since I kept losing. lol! I also ventured to mining. Now, I only do trading and hopefully get to join to a signature campaign here.

Yep! It wassss a looong Bitcoin journey, but I'm here now.  Grin

Taqodus

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:30:55 PM

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think that signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. By being into it, you get to learn and explore many new things that you didn't thought that it wouldn't be that way or even existed. I did learn (and am learning) a lot about Bitcoin and many new alts.  Grin

agree with you. same like you said that i started bitcoin with signature campaign and its so worth.
signature campaign very help newbie or beginner in cryptocurrency or bitcoin world, like extra money and learn about ico or new alt
I did not start with any of that i started with just looking at the trade charts after that reading an watching videos about how everything works and than finally made this account and starting to rank up.
takora

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:32:08 PM

It's kinda strange because you don't know whether it's legit or a scam there's a doubt behind it. I started with faucet and bought couple of bitcoins before that I REGRET because if I waited until now it would be much much more.

I feel exactly same. it is a big regret and shame that I waited so long to invest.
silvari

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:33 PM

I did not trust it all so i did nothing but now i saw my friend making a lot from here so i am starting again and trying to earn more and know more about bitcoin and other altcoins.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

initially i knew bitcoin from friend then i learned through various media to join in this forum, gradually i started collecting bitcoin through signature campaign and social media, now started collecting my bitcoin and then i try to collect as much bitcoin as possible to reach target which I expect from this bitcoin

I also started in joining signature campaing in altcoin. It was not good because that campaign did not success during the ICO period.  I've been expecting that I could earn after that but did not happen. Until now,  I've been waiting for that tokens to have a high price to the market. I can say that even different way of earning money,  they cannot get that easy.

suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:36:04 PM

my experience with bitcoin is not fun because I was only able to get bitcoi after a few months of joining this forum, and also I had experienced losses when trading in the market, but today it can get bitcoin is not the same time first join to bitcoin this forum
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I first join this bitcoin, I do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin. The only thing I know is that we can make or we can get money in bitcoin. I ask my classmates how to earn in bitcoin and they help me. At first, I have some trouble because I didn't know what to do, they only tell me that I need to post and post and post until I reach the Jr. Member. I'm reading all those answers in the threads just for me to know all the things I need to know in bitcoin world.

bxbxy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:53:25 PM

When I first join bitcoin I really dont have enough knowledge about it but I have a friend of mine that is helping and teaching me how to do it. I started joining signature campaigns until now.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:17:42 PM

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think that signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. By being into it, you get to learn and explore many new things that you didn't thought that it wouldn't be that way or even existed. I did learn (and am learning) a lot about Bitcoin and many new alts.  Grin

agree with you. same like you said that i started bitcoin with signature campaign and its so worth.
signature campaign very help newbie or beginner in cryptocurrency or bitcoin world, like extra money and learn about ico or new alt
I did not start with any of that i started with just looking at the trade charts after that reading an watching videos about how everything works and than finally made this account and starting to rank up.
That is how i started too i like to just wait and learn first about something before i am going to go deeper in  it but i did trust it since the beginning so i did not take the learning part too long.
Drop90

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:54:38 PM

when i started whit bitcoin was because i read an article in our forum bitciontalk
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

About bct
It just makes me feel good and I find it hard to say how good. Basically it is dex because I do not know much about bct and it is difficult because it has a rule that must always be in line with the question ... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:32:36 AM

Before joining the forum I honestly thought BTC was fraud, but then forum showed me the advantages and acceptance till date . before joining forum crypto currency for me where just a bunch of token .
BTC is a user friendly crypto if we have the basic knowledge about its fluctuating value and dual nature as an asset and as a currency.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:38:26 AM

I just knew bitcoin this year, taught by my younger brother who has more knowledge about bitcoin than me. I'm really interested in earning big income,that's why I got interested with bitcoin.  At first, it feels so boring and hard for me, cause you know? I am not always using english language, so it's a little bit hard for me to communicate here. But as time passed by, I can make statements using this language. Thanks to bitcoin it helps improve my communication skills & grammar skills.

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:39:50 AM

It was easy and hassle free because all I have to do is to answer questions in my own words and the good thing is there's no wrong or right answer because it is my opinion.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:32 AM

when i first heard about bitcoin i was a complete newbie started gathering bitcoin from faucet dust looked into cloud mining but i wasn't comfortable to give
 money for equipment that is n't near me (of course i read a lot of reviews and i saw most people doesn't encourage cloud mining)
after all that i started to think how people earn bitcoin (it's a currency so  you have to do some work to get it ) i started to look for some part time jobs to get like signature campaign and other stuff and i am still learning  Smiley
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:25:06 AM

At first I am frustrated and I don' really understand, I Just keep on asking why, what, how?
But through reading little by little I am interested of it and enjoying it.
I thought that it was an scam because nowadays there are many cheaters especially in online jobs
 and I don't believe it because I am ignorant of what is bitcoin, but now I am getting to know and understand.
Sometimes I cannot construct my post very well and it is hard for me answer but is good to be an explorer of bitcoin.

[
livingfree8

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

My experience with bitcoin initially when i first began bitcoin is i have a serious problem to understand and how to use bitcoin. I've been asking for assistance to my classmate each and every issues or confusion in bitcoin. Because of my classmate he clarified and helped me to know bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: