Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

When i first time here in bitcoin i experience many falWen i first time here in bitcoin i experience that bitcoin is not easy without the help of others or without reading some thread here. Like the experience when you first start to read and write. You need to focus and always give time to learn more.

olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:08:31 AM

I have a lot of experience with bitcoin. When I started bitcoin, I was having a little trouble because I did not really understand what bitcoin is. But for a while, I understood quite a bit because of my friend's help. They explain it to me then I read some threads so that it can help me to supplement my knowledge.

Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:11:29 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
To be honest its hard to get know all about bitcoin but i know that someday i'll become a pro like others first whwn i frist start in the world of crypto it'd hard but reading will gives me a lot of knowledge.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:13:19 AM

That was really terrible and confusiing,
I have ever wanted to give up.  Difficult to understand.
Then finally i make my decision and make strong my intention
My friend was so patient to guide me on it.
Slowly,  i could know it and the more i read in bitcointalk forum the more i understand.
Another problem was my friend and i were in the far place,  so when i want to learn something new,  we do in chat and screenshot. That was so crazy Cheesy
Then,  i started to join campaign,  i got  the first payment at the time,  i was so happy andmore spirit to join other campaigns.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:49:01 AM

I did a lot of mistakes, I tend to sell my coins at the lowest price even i am not getting a profit out of it, I panic every time the value of my coins is melting and the output is losing a lot of my profit.
not much different from what you are experiencing my experience I used to often sell bitcoin with a low value because I consider only a few rizeki that I can today. in the value because I want to earn money for daily needs.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

At first, it felt like there's a lot of information trying to fit into my head. I was reading the newbie welcome thread and these things are new to me. I tried to force my self learn fast and ended up with nothing. So I paused then tried to learn things slowly. That is the only time I understand bitcoin. It's hard to learn these thing if you don't have somebody to teach you were to go to. Good thing my friends are provide information,they provided link and topics that will help a newbie to understand the things here.  Grin Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:30:06 AM

Myfirst experience of bitcoin was connected with crypto bounty particopation.
Received tokens sold them and bought bitcoin ( parts of bitcoin))))
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

I think it is safe to say that everyone in this forum had to start from scratch. I just heard of this from a friend of mine and he told me that I can earn from signing up for bounty campaigns with no investment whatsoever. So, I did and that's how I accumulated my bitcoins. I don't have a lot as of the moment but when I do, I'd probably do some trading soon. I also dream of becoming an account manager someday.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:56:58 AM

For me my first experiences with bitcoin when I started is so challenging and difficult to understand. I watch many videos about bitcoin, the many ways how to earn bitcoin. What is the safest way and the risk way to earn and gain bitcoin. I also scammed by some person, because I’m willing and determined to learn how earn and what is the other good benefits of bitcoin. Now I’m more determined and fearless to learn more new things.  
Abbexe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:20:56 AM

I am a newbie in bitcoin trading though i heard about bitcoin long ago but because i didn't know how great its potential was, i ignored it not until late last year that i decided to create a bitcoin account and started with a bitcoin matrix (btccashin) so far it has been a great experience.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:25:20 AM

My first experienced was very bad with Bitcoin.I first heard about Bitcoin from my sister.Than i try to hardly involved with Bitcoin.I started in 2014 when BTC value is very low.First time i invest some BTC but i lose my money.Now my income is not bad.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

I'm still starting up with my investments with bitcoins, and I have to say, bitcoins are really fun to research and speculate about when there are price ups and downs. I always speculate why did the sudden price drops only to find out some btc whale pump some bitcoins. I hope that once I get paid in this signature campaign, I get to finally invest on bitcoins and focus on trading.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

My first experienced was very bad with Bitcoin.I first heard about Bitcoin from my sister.Than i try to hardly involved with Bitcoin.I started in 2014 when BTC value is very low.First time i invest some BTC but i lose my money.Now my income is not bad.
That is a bad experience because you did not keep your bitcoin for long term holding because you lose your bitcoin and for me, it is still not late to get a lot of bitcoin because with your capabilities and if you will have a lot of determination and perseverance, i believe that those money that you lose will not become a big deal in the future.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:24 AM

Beginning I started bitcoin is I was given some altcoins by my friend then I use to do trade in one of the market. At first I was a little difficult to trade, but the power managed to benefit from my trade. it was a valuable experience for me, before I got to know this forum.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

first made my wallet confused with things like in blockchanin, but I did not think that bitcoin is so easy to use even without verification any wallet we can actively send and receive bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:59:45 AM

So im here to share my experiences with bitcoin when i first started, we know if we begginer we content to what we have or earnings so here's my story.When im beginner in this world of bitcoin because my friend told about this that i can earn as much i want if i have an hard work and thinking so he suggest me in this forum having a ranked up then when i see my bitcoin and convert it in to my money country im surprise and i'll exchange it in to my money country fast. but now when i think about it. i'll always regret it. if i hold it now. there's more i got
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

I was honestly amazed hiw bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general works when i started.
That is wgy most of my time back then werent dedicated in earning coins,  but i studied cryptocurrency as hard as i could.
And i am very thankful that i did it,  because as of now i am confident that i now have the necessary knowledge needed for this career.
You are right a lot of the people do like the bitcoin when they use the bitcoin for the first time I hope the bitcoin will give you the better time and the value now I am aware of bitcoin and the time of the bitcoin is getting more high as a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and getting more and more wide this is the main reason why almost all the people are investing in the bitcoin so my experience was just a beautiful memory for me.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

My first experience,I am very happy to get to know Bitcoin because not everyone can know about Bitcoin.
I know about Bitcoin because of my curiosity how to make money from the internet,the answer is Bitcoin. Then i met someone who is expert about Bitcoin so i started studying with him till now.
and my first earn experience with income Bitcoin really made me very happy and I am very grateful to the person who taught me about Bitcoin and most important is thanks to Bitcoin.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:55:22 PM

I was a bit skeptical about bitcoin in the beginning until I saw a friend using it for gambling. At first I thought that you can't buy portions so I was discouraged to get my feet wet, but then he told me that I can buy even small amounts. That's when my journey with bitcoin started. That was back when the price was still at $400 and if I had just bought a whole bitcoin back then, I would have made big money by now.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

If I myself still keep learning about bitcoin. When I started joining bitcoin, I was taught by a friend, so I already understood the outline of bitcoin and how to get it. I feel very fortunate to have very good friends.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: