Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

I didn't start off to well, my first experience it was 2015 at that time I just collect bitcoin through faucet and it takes a very long time, just getting less than 1$ per week. Now I want to earn more bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most profitable currency in the world. I believe that good things come to those have patience to wait.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

I started with bitcoins with a feeling of doubt although I am interested on it.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
To be honest  i do not know about cryptocurrency i have no knowledge about this  like this bitcoin all i know is to upgrade my rank and posting in forum but in a few weeks my knowledge has expanding i learn a lot of something here i feel studying in college again i feel a professional because of the income.i started with excitement feeling i am  excited to have a experience like this,i am excited to become a rich person.I like bitcoin and it is part of my time and my life now.
devarajdp

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Well, before 5th October 2015, I did not know that there is something called Bitcoin. Then, Bitcoin was worth 233$

On 11th November 2015, I came to know how can one really bank on Bitcoin. Then it was worth 356$

I researched a bit about it and finally on 10th December 2015, I got first Bitcoin payments to the xapo wallet. That time, it was 400$.

The year 2016 was full of a lot of opportunities and observations. I invested in a lot many schemes, some work (some pay to date) while some turned scams.

Today, as I write Bitcoin has already touched 1111$ and is rising further. I am Indian and I know that the rise of Bitcoin has something to do with the Prime Minister’s demonetization and cashless India. A phenomenon which even Forbes Magazine admitted.

Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

What were your experiences with bitcoin when you first started?

I experienced being outcast because i have not enough idea when i first started in bitcoin. I just made an account and post replies on the questions in the discussions thats why some of my posts got deleted and i need to posts enough replies to be a member.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

When I started with bitcoin. First I don't have any idea or knowledge about bitcoin. But now I am so eager to learn and understand how it works. Cryptocurrency seems to be interesting and useful and that's what keeps me motivated.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

The first time I started bitcoin. I told my friend that bitcoin was superb. Then I tried by trading slowly. It's not so bad I do trading because I'm profitable from there. But slowly I began to introduce in this forum and find knowledge about bitcoin in this forum and trying to find bitcoin with my hard work. And I managed to improve my financial economy with bitcoin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

The first time I started bitcoin. I told my friend that bitcoin was superb. Then I tried by trading slowly. It's not so bad I do trading because I'm profitable from there. But slowly I began to introduce in this forum and find knowledge about bitcoin in this forum and trying to find bitcoin with my hard work. And I managed to improve my financial economy with bitcoin.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, mate. When we begin our journey with Bitcoin, we start slowly learning about its underlying technology, how to trade it, and make money in the long term. Most of the times, we learn via trial and error, where we experience scams, hacks, and even loss of our Bitcoins. One of the wisest decisions ever made would be to join this forum. This is because you get to learn from experts which have been into Bitcoin for quite some time, helping you every step of the way to avoid getting hacked or experience undesired situations.

As well as you did, I've been able to improve my financial life with Bitcoin thanks to the price increase back in 2017. It has been the most exciting year for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies where many early holders have benefited by experiencing large gains. Some are even millionaires because of Bitcoin.

Nevertheless, not everyone has the same experience when they've first started into Bitcoin. The most important thing is that Bitcoin and blockchain technology is changing our lives for the better. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cutebat

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

I can say that the trend in Bitcoin is far worse than a woman having mood swings because the changes is very unpredictable plus it's hard to find patterns on the trend.
kaliukvictoriya42

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Now only two are currently using it and one of my friend is buying bitcoin only for the purpose of gambling.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

When my friend first told me about bitcoins I had a mixed feelings about it as I was not sure whether to invest in it or not and also was not sure how long bitcoin will survive but I took a risk of investing some money in it and also started to earn bitcoins from different methods and now I feel that it was a right call taken by me as it helped me in earning good money and at the same time it also improved my financial status and made me more financially strong and now I try to explain it to people around me and also show them the benefits of having bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Aiga7phoiy

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

when i buy my first bitcoin price was less than 2000$. stay more than 1 month after that open blockchain.info wallet.

first payment way about 150,000 satoshi
randy321

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

I ignored Bitcoin for a very long time.  Longer than I should have obviously.  Started buying after it was very expensive.  Otherwise I would have been very rich.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

When I start to use bitcoin, I have lots of experience. During my first time in using bitcoin, it is too hard to join in a campaign because there are many  competitors that also willing to work in a  signature campaign even in bounty. But now, I join in a campign very easy because of the number of my activities as well as my post.  It really helps me. I can now earn money and I can invest without putting out my own money.

lightskulk

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

If I remember correctly, I was actually bored since I started on a small amount. There's nothing much to do when you are a new comer. But, once you start to earn, things will be more harder to handle.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

Well in spending bitcoin, I used it for my school stuffs so that I will not get or spare some from my parents. I want to help them out by these so that the money that they will give to me, will be theirs so they can buy what they want. Another one is for my own of course. I buy shirts, foods, gadgets for myself so that it can also help me for more ability to access in bitcoin. Some are gone to investing and some are for saving money. Another wave of wage will be spent for anything of those. I will just of course spend it for obligations before the things that I just wanted.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

I really don't know what I was doing when I first started but my friends taught me and guided me along the way. They even helped me in campaigns and the ways on how to do it well and also what wallet I should use. Now, I'm getting used to these things and I'm still learning.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

I ignored Bitcoin for a very long time.  Longer than I should have obviously.  Started buying after it was very expensive.  Otherwise I would have been very rich.

Same. I feel sorry for not having invested money into Bitcoin back in 2010 when I've first heard about it. Prices were dirt cheap, but I've decided to ignore the cryptocurrency as I didn't think that it would have any future. Years later, in 2014, I've realized the true potential of Bitcoin and started earning some coins by visiting faucets, mining it, and participating in signature campaign. Nowadays, I have earned quite a lot of money, but if I would've joined Bitcoin by 2010, I would've been a millionaire by now.

Anyways, it is better late than never, and now that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have started to fall, it is the best time to buy cheap coins before they return to their original price levels. Every time I learn something new about crypto and blockchain technology, I earn experience that will help me teach others who are new into this field. Therefore, the best way to learn will always be this community which is full of experts that will guide you every step of the way. Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

when I first started using bitcoin I experienced many thing, first I'm so afraid in many sites because I am afraid to be scam.
Also didn't know how to earn bitcoin that day.i experienced to be scam when I start investing in it and I learned more from it and now I'm still investing and earning profit from a legit investing site and I'm very thankful about it.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

I've started recently, My friend has told about it.  I try to be active in the forums.  I'd be able to join signature campaigns. It is not easy to join in a campaign because there are many  competitors.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: