Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announcement] Avalon ASIC Batch #1 Ships  (Read 238856 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 04:14:35 PM

Now I will specify that I have another order coming (200000402) that was from a little later in the same batch, and there does not appear to be a shipment for this one yet. But at least we know the order 300's are close to being in the air! I'll keep following up on the second order and announce if I'm able to get a tracking number for it.

Keep your hope up!

Any idea how high the first batch order numbers go?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mills00013

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 04:21:50 PM

I can tell you that I was one of the very first batch one, part two orders. The second order was placed when there was about half remaining (it was maybe when it said qty was 50 or so remaining). However, I know that a lot of people got orders in the 700's and 800's, but I think that these were orders made after the initial batch postings (where they identified all the non-paying buyers). My guess is that batch one, part two order numbers probably don't exceed 200000450. (This is assuming their numbering was progressive, but I'd say it was because of the time frame and units sold before my first and second order).
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 04:32:04 PM

I can tell you that I was one of the very first batch one, part two orders. The second order was placed when there was about half remaining (it was maybe when it said qty was 50 or so remaining). However, I know that a lot of people got orders in the 700's and 800's, but I think that these were orders made after the initial batch postings (where they identified all the non-paying buyers). My guess is that batch one, part two order numbers probably don't exceed 200000450. (This is assuming their numbering was progressive, but I'd say it was because of the time frame and units sold before my first and second order).

non paid orders were put back up for sale and for my knowledge the last number was 200000864
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1190

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 05:17:38 PM

Bitsyncom,

Where is my package? Order #200000112.

I think it's time to start tagging Bitsyncom with the scammer tag if he can't produce tracking numbers. It's been 2 months since they "shipped".

Buy & Hold
Beepbop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 05:19:11 PM

Not a "scammer" tag but maybe a "has no customer service department" tag?
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 06:21:23 PM

Bitsyncom,

I think it's time to start tagging Bitsyncom with the scammer tag if he can't produce tracking numbers. It's been 2 months since they "shipped".

Many, many posts in this thread claim to have miners.
BTCGuild reports many Avalons in pool, and their hashrate stats are consistent with that.

It is important to be able to tag scammers.
You are corrupting the meaning of the tag, and spreading FUD.
The scammer tag will not be useful when it is needed if you misuse it.

If you cannot wait, send me a quote, and I will buy your order.

I try to be respectful and informed.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 06:33:01 PM

Bitsyncom,

BTCGuild reports many Avalons in pool, and their hashrate stats are consistent with that.

Tom paid out some refunds, and still received a scammer tag. Failing to deliver a paid-for product to a single person is worthy of the scammer tag.

Look at my order number. Look at all the others received. Avalon is squarely in the scam category for me since there is no proof of my order being shipped. I couldn't care less how many others have been received. I have not received mine.

Sure, it's 2 months late, at $1000 per day. The price for my 3 Avalons is $60,000, or 1280 BTC if you prefer.

Buy & Hold
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 06:41:50 PM

Bitsyncom,

I remember you saying:
ngzhang is a good guy. But the trouble with these 100% funded pre-orders is the potential for total loss, whether on purpose (scam) or not (accidental). I would consider paying a small downpayment, but I'm not paying for a non-existent product.

Did you pay ?

ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 07:05:03 PM

Bitsyncom,

Tom paid out some refunds, and still received a scammer tag. Failing to deliver a paid-for product to a single person is worthy of the scammer tag.

Look at my order number. Look at all the others received. Avalon is squarely in the scam category for me since there is no proof of my order being shipped. I couldn't care less how many others have been received. I have not received mine.

Sure, it's 2 months late, at $1000 per day. The price for my 3 Avalons is $60,000, or 1280 BTC if you prefer.

My counter is $1,500, or BTC 32, for 1.
Offer valid for ~ 22 hours, noon CDT, Sun 2013-03-17, possibility of renewal.
Proof of payment to Avalon, sending and receiving addresses required.
Upon sale of all three units, you will cease all scammer claims regarding Batch #1.

I also believe they are worth more than $1,500.  Since you think you have been scammed, I am offering you the possibility to receive your original money back, and I will bear the responsibility of my own judgement that Avalon is competent.

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:05:59 PM

Upon sale of all three units, you will cease all scammer claims regarding Batch #1.

I also believe they are worth more than $1,500.  Since you think you have been scammed, I am offering you the possibility to receive your original money back, and I will bear the responsibility of my own judgement that Avalon is competent.

Sure, send the 32 BTC to 1JK3Kz6MpuTZ7NKRtVejJhcHCtPtuJAJ1G, then as soon as I receive my Avalons I will tell you I shipped 1 to you. Then for the next 2 months I will ignore all emails and messages from you and you'll never receive a tracking number. At some point in the future you may or may not receive the unit. Since that's clearly not a scam by your own definition, do we have a deal?

That leaves me with 2 more Batch-1 Avalons. Anyone else want one under those same conditions?

Buy & Hold
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:10:59 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2013, 08:23:39 PM by ProfMac

I also believe they are worth more than $1,500.  Since you think you have been scammed, I am offering you the possibility to receive your original money back, and I will bear the responsibility of my own judgement that Avalon is competent.

Sure, send the 32 BTC to 1JK3Kz6MpuTZ7NKRtVejJhcHCtPtuJAJ1G, then as soon as I receive my Avalons I will tell you I shipped 1 to you. Then for the next 2 months I will ignore all emails and messages from you and you'll never receive a tracking number. At some point in the future you may or may not receive the unit. Since that's clearly not a scam by your own definition, do we have a deal?

That leaves me with 2 more Batch-1 Avalons. Anyone else want one under those same conditions?

I spent 20 years being angry.  You can too, if you choose.  I am offering a realistic way out.  You might provide "excellent customer service" and find that others will outbid me.

The address 1JK3Kz6MpuTZ7NKRtVejJhcHCtPtuJAJ1G shows as an unused address.  This does not go toward proof of payment to Avalon.

Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:22:47 PM

LOL, Owned...
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:31:02 PM

I spent 20 years being angry.

I hope not over one thing... That's a long time to hold a grudge.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:40:53 PM

I spent 20 years being angry.  You can too, if you choose.  I am offering a realistic way out.  You might provide "excellent customer service" and find that others will outbid me.

The address 1JK3Kz6MpuTZ7NKRtVejJhcHCtPtuJAJ1G shows as an unused address.  This does not go toward proof of payment to Avalon.

That is the address you can send your payment to me. If I provide proof of payment (the address I sent my payment to Avalon) do you then accept my terms?

Buy & Hold
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:41:20 PM

Yes, something very unfair and difficult.  I was wronged.  The lesson, though, is that my own anger also poisoned me.

ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:44:49 PM

That is the address you can send your payment to me. If I provide proof of payment (the address I sent my payment to Avalon) do you then accept my terms?

No.  I think you are trolling.  My offer is still open, and I will evaluate a counter for reasonableness.

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:41:09 AM

No.  I think you are trolling.  My offer is still open, and I will evaluate a counter for reasonableness.

No trolling. Bitsyncom is welcome to come prove me wrong. I can look over the dozens of ignored PMs, emails, and support tickets. All he has to do is provide a tracking number. I give him full permission to post the tracking number so everyone can see if it is shipped and/or delivered.

Buy & Hold
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 05:52:21 PM

Yes, something very unfair and difficult.  I was wronged.  The lesson, though, is that my own anger also poisoned me.

I'm angry all the time. A lot of people in their 30's and 40's believe it or not still live at home with mommy still washing their underwear and making them dinner. Those are the ones you see on here mouthing off, caps lock on, have no idea what they are talking about, can't spell a word even using a spell check. Those are the guys that have nothing to worry about. No bills to pay, no real stress in life. The biggest thing they have to worry about it is when is mom going to feed them. They're too scared or too cheap to even get their own place and have their own life. These type of people have no reason at all to be angry with anyone.

I moved out of mommy's nest at the age of 18. And since I'm not financially rich I've seen just about every bad end of the stick you can think of. Everything is an uphill battle. There is always someone saying no, you can't do that, you will have to wait, it can't be done, denied, whatever. When you actually live life a little the anger can set in and start to be a poison. I've been angry for a while now and probably was much more angry years ago but have gotten much better. I basically just don't think about it and move my thoughts forward. And to think people on here can make me angry or disturb me with posts and verbal words is just funny. It will take a lot more then a message forum to even start me to begin thinking about getting angry even the slightest bit. When I speak with someone for a little bit or read what they have to say a few times it is quite easy for me to tell if they have even begun to live life a little. Anyone that has this experience under their belt knows what I'm talking about. If you are scratching your head, wondering what I'm saying or thinking of a smart ass comment or dig then you just haven't experienced "life" enough yet to get it.

Not sure why I even wrote this, but I'm glad to hear you released that poison. How did you do it? Self medicate? Therapy? All on your own? Hey, just curious.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 06:03:21 PM

I'm angry all the time. A lot of people in their 30's and 40's believe it or not still live at home with mommy still washing their underwear and making them dinner. Those are the ones you see on here mouthing off, caps lock on, have no idea what they are talking about, can't spell a word even using a spell check. Those are the guys that have nothing to worry about. No bills to pay, no real stress in life. The biggest thing they have to worry about it is when is mom going to feed them. They're too scared or too cheap to even get their own place and have their own life. These type of people have no reason at all to be angry with anyone.

I moved out of mommy's nest at the age of 18. And since I'm not financially rich I've seen just about every bad end of the stick you can think of. Everything is an uphill battle. There is always someone saying no, you can't do that, you will have to wait, it can't be done, denied, whatever. When you actually live life a little the anger can set in and start to be a poison. I've been angry for a while now and probably was much more angry years ago but have gotten much better. I basically just don't think about it and move my thoughts forward. And to think people on here can make me angry or disturb me with posts and verbal words is just funny. It will take a lot more then a message forum to even start me to begin thinking about getting angry even the slightest bit. When I speak with someone for a little bit or read what they have to say a few times it is quite easy for me to tell if they have even begun to live life a little. Anyone that has this experience under their belt knows what I'm talking about. If you are scratching your head, wondering what I'm saying or thinking of a smart ass comment or dig then you just haven't experienced "life" enough yet to get it.

Not sure why I even wrote this, but I'm glad to hear you released that poison. How did you do it? Self medicate? Therapy? All on your own? Hey, just curious.

I got shot, 9/22/92.  The EMS people thought I was dead, and my daughter died in the shooting.  After that, the big thing I was angry about didn't do it anymore.  I think there are easier ways, though.

One thing I have told many of my students to do is to get one of those scented candles, I prefer vanilla, and the little glass jar that they burn in.  Light it 20 minutes before sunset.  Stay in the room with it.  It doesn't really matter what you are doing, eat supper, brush the cat, look out the window, even read.  Stay there until the only light in the room is from the candle.  Do this every day.

An earlier thing that did help some, I was at a red light one day, in a hurry to go home and relax.  I suddenly thought "I could relax now."  That was a big breakthrough, but it wasn't quite enough.

Don't worry about what other people have, or do.  You can walk out the door whenever you want.  That gives you unprecedented power.  Remember the end scene of "5 easy pieces."

jddebug

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 06:26:01 PM

I got shot, 9/22/92.  The EMS people thought I was dead, and my daughter died in the shooting.  After that, the big thing I was angry about didn't do it anymore.  I think there are easier ways, though.

One thing I have told many of my students to do is to get one of those scented candles, I prefer vanilla, and the little glass jar that they burn in.  Light it 20 minutes before sunset.  Stay in the room with it.  It doesn't really matter what you are doing, eat supper, brush the cat, look out the window, even read.  Stay there until the only light in the room is from the candle.  Do this every day.

An earlier thing that did help some, I was at a red light one day, in a hurry to go home and relax.  I suddenly thought "I could relax now."  That was a big breakthrough, but it wasn't quite enough.

Don't worry about what other people have, or do.  You can walk out the door whenever you want.  That gives you unprecedented power.  Remember the end scene of "5 easy pieces."

Psycho-pictography by Vernon Howard

http://www.amazon.com/Psycho-Pictography-Miracle-Power-Your-Mind/dp/0911203524

Got me out of my dark place. Might help you too.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: