Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636993 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:41:31 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/05/12/cyber-attack-spreads-across-12-countries-some-uk-hospitals-crippled.html
it says ..hackers want $300 worth of btc....fox news for ya  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what fox news did nt say...
Infected computers show a message demanding a $300 (£233) ransom per machine to be paid to a Bitcoin wallet address. It says: “Many of your documents, photos, videos, databases and other files are no longer accessible because they have been encrypted. Maybe you are busy looking for a way to recover your files, but do not waste your time. Nobody can recover your files without our decryption service

also its over 74 countries

btc involved for ransom...
maybe a global crackdown on btc is coming...inc all exchanges must have full AML/KYC  

could lead to btc dump if media freaks out the noobs by saying that btc is for criminals

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:33:30 AM

XRP ready to explode upwards anytime now

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/05/12/cyber-attack-spreads-across-12-countries-some-uk-hospitals-crippled.html
it says ..hackers want $300 worth of btc....fox news for ya  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Infected computers show a message demanding a $300 (£233) ransom per machine to be paid to a Bitcoin wallet address. It says: “Many of your documents, photos, videos, databases and other files are no longer accessible because they have been encrypted. Maybe you are busy looking for a way to recover your files, but do not waste your time. Nobody can recover your files without our decryption service

maybe a global crackdown on btc is coming...inc all exchanges must have full AML/KYC  

could lead to btc dump if media freaks out the noobs by saying that btc is for criminals
Not going to happen, while some may try to make bitcoin illegal, I don’t think it is going to happen they will have to live with this new threat the same way we have done for most things.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:18:14 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 02:30:45 AM by Mrpumperitis

Not going to happen, while some may try to make bitcoin illegal, I don’t think it is going to happen they will have to live with this new threat the same way we have done for most things.
i agree, esp after what Japan is doing, it wont ever be illegal...but it is an attempt to lower price via fud...seems to be working , btc down from $1740 a few hours ago to $1594 on btce right now

many noobies will be selling alts for btc and all btc for fiat as panic kicks in
then pros will be moving from btc to XRP and a few other good coins...not fiat

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

2    Ripple $8,539,145,402    
3    Ethereum   $8,277,123,418    

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:33:41 PM

Mrpumperitis you are right in regards news in the past, lets burn trolls Cheesy

f0rmdeep Thank you for your explanation in regards of wallets, very helpful. I think I will go through their API to get more insights.

Trolls gonna hate, investors gonna invest, traders gonna trade  Grin

One advice, if browser does not work for you during DDOS or whatever the reason, go through mobile  Shocked still lags, but big chance to buy cheaper at your own risk (applies to Poloniex)

What about BTC ETF on Mondays, is there gonna be decision, or what is going on? This news impact should impact both alts and bitcoin, for alts it win in any way
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

Whats going on at polo the last to hours?
Looks like some whales are collecting a lot of coins...
 Shocked

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

2    Ripple $8,539,145,402    
3    Ethereum   $8,277,123,418    
very very gooddd..  Shocked Shocked
most people says there was a ripple of speculation. though speculation becomes a single peak. in the continuation chart and a rising trend but here seems to be a lucrative.

I don't believe is speculation. there is probably a significant improvement.  regret that I sold from 2600sat.  Cry Cry
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

Shocked

Its effin crap. I go to bed i'm makin tonnes of money I wake up sites all crashes again, once again STR and XRP are going up and once again POLO crashes. I realize theres big attacks going on but lets give it a rest Polo its been like everyday this week now.

Poloniex only crashes when STR or XRP go up
PentagonPinnacle

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:52:15 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 05:16:36 PM by PentagonPinnacle

This message to old rusty poop members....

Business is good Ripple is hiring worldwide! I think they are very busy. Have you read the job descriptions:

We provide global financial settlement solutions to ultimately enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, without correspondent banks, and with real-time certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.

We’re backed by prominent investors like Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, CME Group, Santander Bank and Seagate Technology. We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s Financial District with offices in New York, London, Luxembourg and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C’s Web Payments Working Group.

Ripple is the most heavily funded crytocurrency and that is a fact no matter how many time you posted a message on the board lol

Look maybe apply for job if you missed the XRP coin mother of all opportunities since Bitcoin:

Business Development
Director of Corporate Development
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Customer Success
Integration Engineer, APAC (Singapore)
Engineering
Engineering Manager
Hadoop Adminstrator
Senior Software Engineer, Ripple API
Finance
Global Facilities Manager
International Accounting Manager
Sr. FP&A Business Partner, Go-to-Market
Staff Accountant
General & Administration
Executive Assistant (New York, NY)
Managing Director, Ripple India (Mumbai, India)
Legal & Compliance
Risk & Compliance Director
Marketing and Communications
Content Marketer
Content Marketing Manager
Public Relations / Communications Intern
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Corporates
Senior Product Marketing Manager, XRP Markets
Operations
Sr. Technical Operations Engineer
Sales
Sales Development Representative (London, UK)
Sales Director (New York City, NY)
Sales Director, Central & Eastern Europe (London, UK)
XRP Markets Manager (New York, NY)

P
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:58:02 PM

Shocked

Its effin crap. I go to bed i'm makin tonnes of money I wake up sites all crashes again, once again STR and XRP are going up and once again POLO crashes. I realize theres big attacks going on but lets give it a rest Polo its been like everyday this week now.

Relax and do not panic, it has been 1 week POLONIEX experience interruption but can be handled quickly
The possibility of RIPPLE going back up can be seen from the total marketcap will be close to etherum

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:11:11 PM

Another possibly good news for June epic run  Shocked

Dash-To-Ripple Gateways Heading to Market: Altcoin Watch

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dash-to-ripple-gateways-heading-to-market-altcoin-watch
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

Shocked

Relax and do not panic, it has been 1 week POLONIEX experience interruption but can be handled quickly
The possibility of RIPPLE going back up can be seen from the total marketcap will be close to etherum

I definitely won't panic it just urks me that they haven't fixed this yet after April 1st this all should've been fixed but it appears like they have done nothing at all. Just waiting it out now.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

I don’t get why you guys keep attacking eth or any other coin. I don’t get why we should care about eth or even btc, we are who we are.

I believe XRP has an immense idea and execution by the team behind the coin itself. Hell I honestly believe XRP blockchain worths more than coin itself. I KNOW xrp will go up, I KNOW xrp will be the coin of the future. I have no rush, we will be number 1 , maybe number 50 but we will be HUGE that I know.
marlone

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

I doesn't matter if xrp will be number 1, it does matter if you will have got more usd/Ł or any currency you are looking for...
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:01:15 PM

Over the next few months XRP will solidify its position in #2...lots of big greens and lots of red too
as we get closer to BTC cap....expect the unexpected lol
There is no way it will be a smooth journey to #1...there are maximilists..that will try anything and do everything to stop XRP becoming the King of crypto,
ddos, hacks,trolls,fud and other things will all start appearing on forums and here, be smart and dont panic, plan ahead  Wink
We will eventually take #1 as the momentum and technicals are on XRP side.
When we are in #1, the entire worlds media will tell everyone there is a new king in town and its only around $1 a coin...expect serious growth then on, maybe $5-$10 = 1 XRP by end of 2018
( esp if they tied up funds in a SC )

Well done Ripplers on what has been a fantastic journey for us all and it will only get better.  Smiley

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:44:54 PM

XRP ready to explode upwards anytime now
Yes, XRP is one of the best coin at poloniex and its price is contanstly increasing. Its rank in Number 2 in the coinmarket cap and this is the best investment these days as price is just over 10000 Sat. (0.00012402 BTC to be exact as of now). I think it will soon pass the one dollar mark.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:26:18 PM

http://www.sbivc.co.jp/

Tongue Grin Cool

Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:50:19 PM

Is it said how much of the supply will be locked up?
guadalahara

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:24:32 PM

All I wanna know - $1 WHEN
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: