Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:57:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636994 times)
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

Its actually very funny to observe: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/3713-4-to-40-prediction-on-ripple-this-year/
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:53:26 AM

So ah Anybody can tell me which desktop client they use to store their ripples? Just bought some of them.
Have never used a desktop wallet for ripple, and I have been holding it for quite a while now. Just do gatehub, it is an online wallet, never had any problems with it and i think it's pretty reliable, way better than holding it on exchange, especially if it's poloniex as they always have trouble when the price of ripple increases.
hahahah, 4 dollars for ripple? It would cause a chaos in the crypto world, it would be even bigger than bitcoin then comparing the market caps, thus I honestly believe that the maximum price is like a dollar just because of the lock up thing as people will be buying like crazy just to make some profit flipping it, though then it will go down again, max steady price is like 40 cents.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
SoMuchDerp

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:54:19 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 02:05:05 AM by SoMuchDerp

Trolls gonna cry, ripples gonna win!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

When people get destroyed those "troll" posts will serve to prove that people were warned. Trolls aren't crying you idiot. You just don't get it. You may get rich trading this shit, just like many of Bernie Madoff investors got rich. You and XRP are still shit when all is said and done.

Its amusing how all you shills ignore the official sources that are posted to disprove your idiotic claims.

Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I think he just made it short, that is why he is so, crying!!!

:-)

this is just the beginning, the amount of projects and use-cases going live in next 2 years ... XRP is going to underpin a huge percent of world's crypto and fiat transactions.

Wow are you kidding? That's huge news!

Not at all, links are right there, you can verify down to code :-).. lot of Hardworking people all over the world, unlike the hating trolls here... i can easily see multi year appreciation of XRP as an asset. we are only getting started in my humble but informed opinion.

Not at all, you still ignore the fact that XRP is not needed according to Ripple and further ignore the fact that Interledger makes the case for XRP even weaker. What you just linked is big news for Interledger. You just conveniently spin it to fool people into believing it is XRP news. So what if XRP was used in a transaction to do what it was designed to do?  It doesn't mean XRP will be a reserve currency, best case it is used as a settlement device by select few. Again, you ignore the latest publication that Ripple presented to banks about Interledger. They don't mention XRP once.

https://ripple.com/files/ripple_solutions_guide.pdf

You will continue to ignore this fact I am sure. Nice DEMO man, really earth rattling stuff.
Zegra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:05:08 AM

I recommend getting out while you still can

It's not collapsing like a house of cards. Now is correction time, and I sold pretty high (not all of my Ripple! I have a part that I am holding risk free for many months and see where this goes). Set a limit order somewhat lower. I'll see tomorrow what gives. Market leaves without me ====> whatever, still have a stash bigger than most people have because I bought at 3k when you could still get tens of thousands of Ripple per bitcoin so it is going to be a big payout within a few months. Limit order gets filled =====> great, I can reap even more profits.

Lots of people expect there will be an announcement at Consensus so speculators are holding for that.

So, can FINALLY go to bed now the action has slowed down. This was just impossible to leave my PC and go to bed. Must. Watch.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:06:42 AM

So ah Anybody can tell me which desktop client they use to store their ripples? Just bought some of them.
Have never used a desktop wallet for ripple, and I have been holding it for quite a while now. Just do gatehub, it is an online wallet, never had any problems with it and i think it's pretty reliable, way better than holding it on exchange, especially if it's poloniex as they always have trouble when the price of ripple increases.
hahahah, 4 dollars for ripple? It would cause a chaos in the crypto world, it would be even bigger than bitcoin then comparing the market caps, thus I honestly believe that the maximum price is like a dollar just because of the lock up thing as people will be buying like crazy just to make some profit flipping it, though then it will go down again, max steady price is like 40 cents.

i hate it when i store my tokens on an online wallet. it seem like it could disappear any moment and i can't do anything  to recover it. which means all your money depends to them. that is bullshit. you better start using desktopclient for it just in case gatehub will be hacked. you'll never know a grunt employee can cash it all out for you.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:11:11 AM

When people get destroyed those "troll" posts will serve to prove that people were warned. Trolls aren't crying you idiot. You just don't get it. You may get rich trading this shit, just like many of Bernie Madoff investors got rich. You and XRP are still shit when all is said and done.

Its amusing how all you shills ignore the official sources that are posted to disprove your idiotic claims.

this is just the beginning, the amount of projects and use-cases going live in next 2 years ... XRP is going to underpin a huge percent of world's crypto and fiat transactions.

Not at all, links are right there, you can verify down to code :-).. lot of Hardworking people all over the world, unlike the hating trolls here... i can easily see multi year appreciation of XRP as an asset. we are only getting started in my humble but informed opinion.

Not at all, you still ignore the fact that XRP is not needed according to Ripple and further ignore the fact that Interledger makes the case for XRP even weaker. What you just linked is big news for Interledger. You just conveniently spin it to fool people into believing it is XRP news. So what if XRP was used in a transaction to do what it was designed to do?  It doesn't mean XRP will be a reserve currency, best case it is used as a settlement device by select few. Again, you ignore the latest publication that Ripple presented to banks about Interledger. They don't mention XRP once.

You will continue to ignore this fact I am sure. Nice DEMO man, really earth rattling stuff.

XRP is the fastest and cheapest way to use Ripple by far.

SBI will be selling XRP this Summer.

EVERY RIPPLE TRANSACTION BURNS SUPPLY OF XRP

XRP Payment Channel is what will be used.

XRP supply will slowly come down over time and as well many may use it instead of other coins to do the same things but faster such as bitcoin.

XRP is very much going to be used and its been discussed many times by Ripple as the way forward for Ripple NOW. Your information would've been accurate about Ripple possibly back in 2014 but not anymore Ripple has made XRP the main use of Ripple and to use any other method would be pointless and useless.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:13:51 AM

The lock up has nothing to do with this or previous rises....nobody knows the details or if it will or will not happen.

The crypto market today is many many times bigger than what it was a few yr ago.
There is more confidence and better investor understanding than there has ever been.
The market today is big enough for billions of XRP for sale on the market at under $1
as the overall crypto market grows for next 2-5years expect price to hit $2,$5,$10+ for 1XRP

also XRP will be bigger than btc at around $1, at $4 it would be worth at least 3times the cap of current btc price....

Both btc and XRP will keep growing as we move from the billions$ to $trillions..however..
 technical side is in XRP favour big time...which is why it will have a higher cap than btc.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
SoMuchDerp

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:22:31 AM

XRP is the fastest and cheapest way to use Ripple by far.

SBI will be selling XRP this Summer.

EVERY RIPPLE TRANSACTION BURNS SUPPLY OF XRP

XRP Payment Channel is what will be used.

XRP supply will slowly come down over time and as well many may use it instead of other coins to do the same things but faster such as bitcoin.

XRP is very much going to be used and its been discussed many times by Ripple as the way forward for Ripple NOW. Your information would've been accurate about Ripple possibly back in 2014 but not anymore Ripple has made XRP the main use of Ripple and to use any other method would be pointless and useless.

Sorry, it is the other way around. Did you actually check those sources? That one I supplied is the latest one. 2017. This is my point, everyone just repeats talking points but doesn't bother to check the information.  Official Ripple publication. You are describing the RCL Ripple Consensus Ledger. Their focus in on ILP Interledger Protocol now. Just because its for sale doesn't mean it will be wanted. XRP being burned at .000001 XRP, what is your point? That it will take a thousand years to put a dent in the supply?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:24:05 AM

Here is a free tip for anyone and everyone....

As the multi $billions flow into top alts over next 3-6months... some of the money will flow to the alts lower down.

so if roughly $10bill comes in month 1 , $1bill may goto alts not in top 30

so imagine 1000million is now floating about looking to invest below...every month or so
which ones??
imo...any coin that has survived for yrs during the worst of btc downtrend in past 4-5 yrs, still has devs, still listed on a few gd exchanges , will do well over the next 4-5 years

dedication and hard work pays off  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
baam25

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:27:15 AM

it's because of people like SoMuchDerp that so many people thought ripple wouldn't go anywhere...including me. I could have bought it at like 1 cent and made tons of profit flipping it.

Thanks so much SoMuchDerp and people like you
SoMuchDerp

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:33:46 AM

it's because of people like SoMuchDerp that so many people thought ripple wouldn't go anywhere...including me. I could have bought it at like 1 cent and made tons of profit flipping it.

Thanks so much SoMuchDerp and people like you

You don't get it. You can participate in any scheme you like and make money. Just like investors in Bernie Madoff's ponzi. A lot made money. Eventually many lost all their live's savings. I have nothing against you profiting and have already stated that the price could go much higher. You have completely missed my point. I never said it would go anywhere.

Edit: Ripple, the company has clearly gone places. I am focusing on XRP, the near defunct IOU that is being artificially pumped.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:40:52 AM

Lovely stuff!  Congratulations dude!

thanks bro...congrats to you and everyone else too Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

now 2    Ripple Ripple    $11,424,458,739

$1.7bill+ in 2hours roughly...wow

ATH and going like the energizer bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:43:01 AM

A friend just asked me why is it going up lols

i could only think of this ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NMph943tsw
Back To The Future - The Power Of Love

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:54:47 AM

Meet the German Baron Who Thinks Blockchain Will Beat the Middlemen
Michael del Castillo (@DelRayMan) | Published on May 15, 2017

http://www.coindesk.com/meet-the-german-baron-who-thinks-blockchain-will-beat-the-middlemen/

An early advisor to distributed financial technology firm Ripple, not to mention a bonafide German baron, Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg today plays a key role in enabling the heavily funded startup to make inroads in the banking sector. But as co-founder of consultancy Spitzberg Partners, he is setting his sights beyond finance.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 03:06:35 AM

wow price really surge up this time and the news seem to be really positive. i think this will not just help the price of ripple but also to the rest of the altcoins. ripple has open it all for them all. i think it will be more than a $ in less than a month from now on.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

Seems to be helping Stellar which has increased as much as it. Everyone is jumping off Bitcoin onto XRP!

Makes me wonder, when is the next Polo crash going to be  Shocked
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

Im holding some XRP right now. And i can see, its on its way to 2200 sats. And i think we will hit it today or tomorrow. Also the marketcap is very impressive. It gains almost 2 billion of it marketcap just hours roughly. There is so much potential for this altcoin. Its a good profit.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:13:45 AM

Ripple is trying to come #1 on the chart. Looks like nothing can stop it. Stellar also is rising but stellar might be more volatile than Ripple. We will see the closing price today. Hopefully $1 😂
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:16:00 AM

Ripple is trying to come #1 on the chart. Looks like nothing can stop it. Stellar also is rising but stellar might be more volatile than Ripple. We will see the closing price today. Hopefully $1 😂

It is really. $1 is too wishful, it would be a breakdown if it does... again crypto land anything happens

noa06

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:26:51 AM

It is really. $1 is too wishful, it would be a breakdown if it does... again crypto land anything happens

Why do you think it will be a breakdown ?  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: