Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:47:43 AM

guys, you are all lunetics. its sasha you are talking about, he is not having a clue about r&d. There will be no working network before end of summer, and that could be even a stretched goal.

Sasha is all the bastard i knew before. Making ICO, getting the money, and releasing a ONE node network, destroying the value of investment for the shareholders.

Everyone who didnt learn his lesson so far, its just poor. Seriously guys, think about saving your money! If you really love Waves so much, you can buy cheaper in after the programmed delay and share price fall.

Steem, NEM is at 100 Mill., where Waves NEVER will be.

Weird that you are so anti-WAVES and STILL have a WAVES signature.  

(Also for those not following the thread it should be noted that this guy got rejected for the signature bounties and has been fudding every since.)

yes i was from the beginning following this new Sasha thing!

you call it fuding i call it warning.

You will thank me in the end, when Sasha will sit in jail.
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:49:58 AM

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:57:59 AM

guys, you are all lunetics. its sasha you are talking about, he is not having a clue about r&d. There will be no working network before end of summer, and that could be even a stretched goal.

Sasha is all the bastard i knew before. Making ICO, getting the money, and releasing a ONE node network, destroying the value of investment for the shareholders.

Everyone who didnt learn his lesson so far, its just poor. Seriously guys, think about saving your money! If you really love Waves so much, you can buy cheaper in after the programmed delay and share price fall.

Steem, NEM is at 100 Mill., where Waves NEVER will be.

(Also for those not following the thread it should be noted that this guy got rejected for the signature bounties and has been fudding every since.)

yes i was from the beginning following this new Sasha thing!

you call it fuding i call it warning.

You will thank me in the end, when Sasha will sit in jail.

Just shup up fucking pussie, this is your alternative acount dolores12

Stop spreading lies, fear and fud, GTFO of this coin ,we dont need people with all the negativity you have, if you cant handle won or lose on crypto go back to your mom.

freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:02:20 AM

That is what known as FUD i guess Tongue .The big players got the coins for free & now they need to collect it from the lower one's then pump it hard.Game Over until the next ICO.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:08:25 AM

Waves stays at 30k and no news.

I think it will go back down. The rise was nothing but merely a pump. But it seems the pumpers are not around anymore so expect it to be under 30k in the next few weeks.

Or 300k you never know, you are pretty stupid, in the last hours more than 300k waves were dumped, and any of that Waves are on the sell side, now tell me who are buying all that waves.

Please dont create panic in this thread. dolores12 fan.  Grin

Yeah, the dream of a pump to the moon. Every Altcoins Forums Dream with pusher to keep the spirit alive. Guys wake up, there will be no epic pump or something, or it would have happened already.

Investors see the potential and then they invest, but as they didnt invest they dont see that in waves, just all the coinflippers went hard into Waves. Thats plain logic. Investors are not waiting to see the network running on scorex, they see the potential and then they pump. But Waves they dumped and were shorting down to 20k.

And Sasha can NOT still get a network running and its middle of July! There are no technical updates or whatever, just scam news from paid newspartners as core media or themerkle. I bet, there will be no network runningn until end of summer. He promised you wide trading on different exchanges and all you got is the smallest exchange, because there is NO network running, just one node!

Sasha is lying to you as he always did, I know that from his other projects. Delays, no information, fake news... it hillerious how he keep it repeating with Waves too. Be warned, dont let the scammer do his job again with promises he cant hold!

The other indication is there is no interest from investors, as there is NO VOLUME in this coin. They collected 30k btc, but trading 0,3k a day! Thats not interesting for whales to play with this coin. Look at STEEM, its also only listed on bittrex as waves but having 10x more volume.  Sell Waves out as we are now still at the top of the pump.

Everyone who is afraid of panic, there is no need for panic. I am sure alot of people can get out slowly until it goes down again to 20k.

Sasha, Where is the network you promised to launch on the 14th June! one month ago? Everyone believed you AGAIN

I am not surprise that waves team are having issues with running a full node, because when was Charles Hokinson hosted by Tai and Leonfu on Google hangout, He  said that scorex nodes been used by waves team is designed for research purpose only. So good luck to them if they can make it work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:06:29 AM

Waves will be pumped same like steem. I can feel it in my body

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

Waves will be pumped same like steem. I can feel it in my body

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

We shall wait and see if Waves will get pumped like steem, but steem owners are now enjoying their profits like no other now. Third on coinmarketcap !! Even before Litecoin !!!
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:08:14 AM

Steem is going mental and just on Bittrex alone,sure the time for Waves will come too that's why so much fud is going on,someone wants more cheep Waves before it happens.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:13:46 AM

Steem is going mental and just on Bittrex alone,sure the time for Waves will come too that's why so much fud is going on,someone wants more cheep Waves before it happens.

damn, wish I bought this too. Why is it getting crazy, any idea? They have a delivered product (forum, like reddit or something), is that the reason?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:58:47 AM

damn, wish I bought this too. Why is it getting crazy, any idea? They have a delivered product (forum, like reddit or something), is that the reason?
i though i wanna buy some Steem, so i sold few waves ( unfortunetly on loss) . but i couldnt/cant buy. cause my available btc is 0 , if i checking my wallet i see the amount but if i wanna buy some coin it shows ==> 0 BTC AVAILABLE

i was going to buy steem at 330k and now it is 410 k , thx BITTREX  Angry Angry

if i get the chance , i will leave ASAP BITTREX.

and now after 30 minutes it shows my btc, this suck  Angry

cant still buying.......WTF , it gives error Huh when i order some........ F*ck THIS

outfitsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:02:56 AM

i though i wanna buy some Steem, so i sold few waves ( unfortunetly on loss) . but i couldnt/cant buy. cause my available btc is 0 , if i checking my wallet i see the amount but if i wanna buy some coin it shows ==> 0 BTC AVAILABLE

i was going to buy steem at 330k and now it is 410 k , thx BITTREX  Angry Angry

and now after 30 minutes it shows my btc, this suck  Angry

you got lucky
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:04:49 AM

i was going to buy steem at 330k and now it is 410 k , thx BITTREX  Angry Angry

and now after 30 minutes it shows my btc, this suck  Angry

you got lucky

Why i got lucky?
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:49:05 AM

Where does one buy Synero?
kingorbust

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:05:41 AM

Where does one buy Synero?

yeah, where? also coinbiz is misspelling it I think, it is synereo.

edit: is that the one?
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_amp

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Dekker3D

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:17:55 AM

I bought Steem at $0.32 USD a few days ago, but I sold today at $4 USD.  If you want to experience something like that, get in on Synero now.  A lot of people call me a troll on this thread, and I don't mean to boast, but Waves has basically followed the path I've predicted for the most part, and even when I mentioned Synero earlier in this thread, since then it went up close to 17%, but it's back down to around 10% increase on the day.  Steem isn't truly decentralized, but it's a BitShare clone that's been marketed very well.  Synero is a similar concept but much more solid tech, and it's actually been in development slightly longer.  I don't know if they will do the incentivized user activity, but they will definitely get pumped like Steem.  Synero will have news coming out in mid-late August and September.  There's a pump group that I know that is going to get them some major visibility.  That's how I knew to get into Steem last week - pump group connections.  It's possible I'm saying too much here, but really just want to help, because I feel bad for people who lost on this Waves shit. 

But yeah don't buy Steem now, it's way over bought.  It will be back at sub $2 soon.  And I'm not saying that to FUD, just technical analysis based on the charts and order book.  It's got an uphill battle.  Major FOMO is what took it high, but with the larger volume, it won't be as easy to shoot up again like that so quickly again, unless they have some major news, which I doubt.  The pump is over.  The next pump is Synero.  Get in early, get out early.  That's the strategy.  

And this pump by steem is making those having bitshares hope that steem will bring them further visibility and probably an increase in price too. With regards to Waves, there's not much I can do right now but just to hold it in.

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:21:17 AM

To all the people trying to chase the Steem pump or hope it happens here.  Please just be patient.  Real Value does not normally appreciate like that.  Be patient here and those who are will be rewarded.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:48:51 AM

To all the people trying to chase the Steem pump or hope it happens here.  Please just be patient.  Real Value does not normally appreciate like that.  Be patient here and those who are will be rewarded.
Yeah! I am confident that waves will make a legitimate pump in the future, and that is not manipulated in my opinion unlike Steem which I think would not even last, waves is a good future project so the benefits will be in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 12:32:51 PM

To all the people trying to chase the Steem pump or hope it happens here.  Please just be patient.  Real Value does not normally appreciate like that.  Be patient here and those who are will be rewarded.

yep don't buy into Steem now...unless you want to be a mega butt hurt bag holder for months to come...
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:47:37 PM

Syneoro actually looks pretty cool. Bought some at Polo. Lets hope they do increase in value...

http://www.synereo.com

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: