Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 [1609] 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

I'm slightly annoyed that I invested 2btc at 56k but oh well. My average buy price is 45k sat which isn't too bad?

you should just sit down and chill. you made a mistake buying at 56k but selling now would be even bigger mistake since there is no crypto in sight with a guarantee of 80% up (bounce back to your buying level).
if i were you i would just sit this one out. it might take few weeks but it should bounce back eventually. i woudnt risk selling it can go up anytime now. new lows are unlikely and charts look promising too but its your call man :}

There is no way you can chill on this. The team isn't acting like they are suppose to. that instead of developing the platform, they are doing more ICOs to fund themselves again and investors are going to be forced to invest once again for if not the wavesplatform wont work.

if you think so why are you still here? just cash out and be gone. you're full of it. keep your BS to someone else. your theory doesnt add up. why would they "fund themselves again" if they hold more than 18mln. are you even reading yourself?

Did you even read how sasha responded to all you guys wanting these waves to be listed on polo?

thats how he does respond to you. he wants you to do everything for them. YES do it all for the TEAM. Now go and curse tristan for him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:21:42 PM

I'm slightly annoyed that I invested 2btc at 56k but oh well. My average buy price is 45k sat which isn't too bad?

you should just sit down and chill. you made a mistake buying at 56k but selling now would be even bigger mistake since there is no crypto in sight with a guarantee of 80% up (bounce back to your buying level).
if i were you i would just sit this one out. it might take few weeks but it should bounce back eventually. i woudnt risk selling it can go up anytime now. new lows are unlikely and charts look promising too but its your call man :}

There is no way you can chill on this. The team isn't acting like they are suppose to. that instead of developing the platform, they are doing more ICOs to fund themselves again and investors are going to be forced to invest once again for if not the wavesplatform wont work.

if you think so why are you still here? just cash out and be gone. you're full of it. keep your BS to someone else. your theory doesnt add up. why would they "fund themselves again" if they hold more than 18mln. are you even reading yourself?

Did you even read how sasha responded to all you guys wanting these waves to be listed on polo?

thats how he does respond to you. he wants you to do everything for them. YES do it all for the TEAM. Now go and curse tristan for him.

I wonder how many people will get banned from Slack again. They deserve it ! *sarcasm*
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:24:54 PM

@electronicash: If you need drama and emotions you should go watch a TV show instead.
Yes we see what Sasha said. So what?

I perfectly understand daytrading ambitions. But does it bring you so much gain spamming announcement threads?

If you are not daytrading and don't like Sasha and Waves, then just do something else with your free time instead.
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:26:23 PM

Because bittrex whale only had couple hundred of btc not thousand
So that why we not gonna to see fullnodemoon there just 20-30% that it.
Dat all whale can handle lol.
No polo in a week or month we will see at 20-15k again or less.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:27:37 PM

@electronicash: If you need drama and emotions you should go watch a TV show instead.

I perfectly understand daytrading ambitions. But does it bring you so much gain spamming announcement threads?

If you are not daytrading and don't like Sasha and Waves, then just do something else with your free time instead.

lol spamming??

Sasha says this shit and shits all over investors AGAIN and nobody should say anything?

sounds like a description of Waves slack to me.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:27:48 PM

I wonder how many people will get banned from Slack again. They deserve it ! *sarcasm*

Well, Marousi was asking the same question on an hourly basis during FN testing - don't know if he got banned, though.

Etherium took 6 months after initial pump to jump to it's $billion cap. 6 months of accumulation opportunity. And it only has one DAPP that anyone ever heard of, DAO - which didn't end well apart from testing the ETH mainnet blockchain to destruction. Not only are the Waves team seeking to avoid that, there will also be big projects built on Waves that will be famous in crypto.

Just sayin'.
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:29:13 PM

Bitcoin sank, must go up  Smiley
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:36:10 PM

lol spamming??

Sasha says this shit and shits all over investors AGAIN and nobody should say anything?

sounds like a description of Waves slack to me.

Saying something once or twice is a conversation. Saying one and the same thing every day multiple times on the internet is called spam.
If you do this in real life you're either a child, mentally ill or a parrot.

Just look at your own post history in this thread. Or Crowdfunder's.
Yeeeah we geeet it. But i'm sure you will remind all of us how whack Sacha is tomorrow multiple times again, just we won't forget your highly important opinion stranger.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:37:09 PM

Yes been watching "La Pasión de la Pasión" drama.

Look, I probably more than how much WAVES you've got in your stack there since all those I've been earnings from trading and campaigns are moved to WAVES long before this nodes were released. Do you think I don't want this to move up even for just a CENT a day?

Sasha had fucked you more than a hundred and you didn't realized that? consider yourself lucky for you won't be suffering.

Bitcoin sank, must go up  Smiley

yes but where is it going?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
humoongus

Activity: 126

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:39:23 PM

difference between us is i dont think that POLO is key to succes.  if it was true start ups would be paying POLONIEX for the add and if so WAVES would easily be added in no time. i agree that Sashas approach to POLO is lets say "weird" but i dont belive it is essential for anything. what amazes me is that you and 2-3 other guys are constantly fuding rather than simply exit the market. its plain stupidity to be holding anything you think will drop in price. i mean how dumb you think we all are here? i woudnt waste my time (a lot of time in your case) unless it was worth a while. long story short: youre trying to buy as much as you can as cheap as you can or youre another idiot who doesnt know when to exit the market when there is no hope (in you oppinion)... i mean do you want Sasha to leave his own project or to beg POLO or whatever? i'd rather have him code than running with flowers to amaze Poloniex. that would be unproffesional as hell
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:51:54 PM

I fully agree. What does he want to accomplish by posting his point 100x on this thread? Sasha won't change his communication style because of these posts. Either he should accept that or sell his Waves and move on to an other project.

difference between us is i dont think that POLO is key to succes.  if it was true start ups would be paying POLONIEX for the add and if so WAVES would easily be added in no time. i agree that Sashas approach to POLO is lets say "weird" but i dont belive it is essential for anything. what amazes me is that you and 2-3 other guys are constantly fuding rather than simply exit the market. its plain stupidity to be holding anything you think will drop in price. i mean how dumb you think we all are here? i woudnt waste my time (a lot of time in your case) unless it was worth a while. long story short: youre trying to buy as much as you can as cheap as you can or youre another idiot who doesnt know when to exit the market when there is no hope (in you oppinion)... i mean do you want Sasha to leave his own project or to beg POLO or whatever? i'd rather have him code than running with flowers to amaze Poloniex. that would be unproffesional as hell

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:52:56 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 04:07:47 PM by electronicash

i don't think polo will ever be the key either. if sasha weren't just BS and do his job, this would have been up earlier. but no they'd keep bullshiting everyone else until they got all the waves back to them in the expense of investors as well. and just want it on bittrex for its easier to do so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:09:56 PM

Waves performance currently reflects price. Nothing achieved so ICO level!

I am joking of course, but please guys more panic.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
humoongus

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:30:01 PM

i don't think polo will ever be the key either. if sasha weren't just BS and do his job, this would have been up earlier. but no they'd keep bullshiting everyone else until they got all the waves back to them in the expense of investors as well. and just want ti to bittrex for its easier to do so.

youre way bigger bullshitter than sasha, way more active too... let me tell you what actually IS Sasha's job becaouse you act like you dont know: CODING, MARKETING, PROMOTING, MEETING PEOPLE, ATTENDING CONFERENCES, FORGING PARTNERSHIPS. it isn't kissing poloniex asses for sure. youre so active that i tend to belive FUDing is your dayjob and looking at your record i gather it must be paying well. are you a whale sir?

i dont care about POLO if they got offended like a schoolgirl it's their problem they are missing good money
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 04:43:48 PM

i don't think polo will ever be the key either. if sasha weren't just BS and do his job, this would have been up earlier. but no they'd keep bullshiting everyone else until they got all the waves back to them in the expense of investors as well. and just want ti to bittrex for its easier to do so.

youre way bigger bullshitter than sasha, way more active too... let me tell you what actually IS Sasha's job becaouse you act like you dont know: CODING, MARKETING, PROMOTING, MEETING PEOPLE, ATTENDING CONFERENCES, FORGING PARTNERSHIPS. it isn't kissing poloniex asses for sure. youre so active that i tend to belive FUDing is your dayjob and looking at your record i gather it must be paying well. are you a whale sir?

i dont care about POLO if they got offended like a schoolgirl it's their problem they are missing good money

Yes Fudding is my dayjob, are you hurt?
CODING, MARKETING, PROMOTING, MEETING PEOPLE, ATTENDING CONFERENCES, FORGING PARTNERSHIPS is sasha's job then i guess he knows nothing about what he does.  Coding scorex?  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
humoongus

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:50:59 PM

CODING, MARKETING, PROMOTING, MEETING PEOPLE, ATTENDING CONFERENCES, FORGING PARTNERSHIPS is sasha's job then i guess he knows nothing about what he does.  Coding scorex?  Grin

well i didnt see you launching any platform recently Tongue (or maybe i did that would also make sense). POLO will or won't happen. get a life
nelia57

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:52:53 PM

CODING, MARKETING, PROMOTING, MEETING PEOPLE, ATTENDING CONFERENCES, FORGING PARTNERSHIPS is sasha's job then i guess he knows nothing about what he does.  Coding scorex?  Grin

yup it's pretty obvious that's what you do for a living, only dumb ones cannot recognize that. In fact you have other alts- jwiz168 annd MoneyJ..that you also use to fud.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:53:10 PM

I thought fudding was Sasha job.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

well i didnt see you launching any platform recently Tongue (or maybe i did that would also make sense). POLO will or won't happen. get a life

haha says the guy spending all sunday arguing in this thread
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:01:43 PM

Waves performance currently reflects price. Nothing achieved so ICO level!

I am joking of course, but please guys more panic.
Haha it seems u want to see some fud in here so you are able to get some more cheap waves. Maybg ask Sasha to delay even more so u can pick up free Waves. Seriously these delays screwed up the momentum.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 ... 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 [1609] 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: