Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174435 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:13:11 AM

I'm really not sure what's the difference between impressions and unique impressions, based on the stats I've been getting... I mean, 2000 impressions and only 6 "unique" impressions? lol.

It's a very strange situation, but it can happen when page is under bots attack. Maybe first you should to review your site with Google Analytics..?
I did and I've already stopped trying to earn with a-ads.  Coinad pays MUCH more fair and better, as well as any of the other sites.  The stats and CPM and CPC are just off.
Google Analytics shows the best stats, trust me.  We get ~100000 views per day with sometimes 110 + different active sessions.

I will not defend a-ads. I resign from this service long time ago Wink

You mean Coinad pays good, but not so good like AdSense..? Wink I want try them but what is going on with "Invite code"? How i can get it?

Did you try MellowAds? They for sure are better than Bitmedia, but can you compare Coinad to this two services (Mellow and/or Bitmedia)?

Most services are better than AdSense... they're for people that can't get into other networks.

So far, I've found that AdSense pays the most, but there might be another site out there that pays out a lot. What other ad network do you recommend?

I can't really "recommend" any because the vast majority that I use are invite-only, so it would do no good to do so.

Your best bet is to network with others and become an authority figure if your niche, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:29:16 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 09:40:10 AM by arsenische

There is a misconception here. You are not paid per click or per impression. We just use the network-wide unique IPs to determine the relative size of your traffic. That's just one of the metrics to determine your cut of advertisers' budgets. See http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/08/why-am-i-not-paid-for-clicks-what-is.html for details.

We don't use Javascript/flash on the embedded ads and don't store cookies. That makes us different from AdSense and other networks.

The only unique ones are those that haven't ever seen another A-Ads ad that day. So if someone visits Coindesk before your site, for example, Coindesk gets paid and you don't.

It doesn't matter. The visitor can visit your site before Coindesk, or 24 hours may pass after s/he visited the Coindesk. It is a stochastic process.

The important thing is that if you have exactly the same audience as Coindesk and users open your page as often as Coindesk, then both of you would get equal amount of unique impressions. If they open Coindesk 100 times more often, then you are likely to earn 100 times less. That's fair.

A-ads is only good for advertisers because the rate is so cheap, but as a publisher you will make pennies  

The rate is determined by the market. All the non-unique impressions are supposed to be priced in (same as all the tried hashes are priced in the bitcoin mining process). Publishers' earnings mainly depend on their traffic (think of it as of hashing power) and advertisers' spendings. If traffic is converting and is too cheap, advertisers are expected to pay more. They don't pay per impression, they pay for share of traffic and expect to get all the non-unique impressions too. So theoretically CPM in our network should be higher than in others.

FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:30:48 AM

The important thing is that if you have exactly the same audience as Coindesk and users open your page as often as Coindesk, then both of you would get equal amount of unique impressions. If they open Coindesk 100 times more often, then you are likely to earn 100 times less. That's fair.

A-ads is only good for advertisers because the rate is so cheap, but as a publisher you will make pennies  

The rate is determined by the market. All the non-unique impressions are supposed to be priced in (same as all the tried hashes are priced in the bitcoin mining process). Publishers' earnings mainly depend on their traffic (think of it as of hashing power) and advertisers' spendings. If traffic is converting and is too cheap, advertisers are expected to pay more. They don't pay per impression, they pay for share of traffic and expect to get all the non-unique impressions too. So theoretically CPM in our network should be higher than in others.

So if page doesn't have hundreds thousands of visitors will get dust.. Or in other words if someone have little traffic this service is not good for him..

That's why i resign from a-ads. When i run my first web i take two adverts from a-ads and after two weeks i get some little dust.

Don't get me wrong but it looks like your service is not for beginners but only for big players.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:20:00 PM

So if page doesn't have hundreds thousands of visitors will get dust.. Or in other words if someone have little traffic this service is not good for him..

That's why i resign from a-ads. When i run my first web i take two adverts from a-ads and after two weeks i get some little dust.

Don't get me wrong but it looks like your service is not for beginners but only for big players.

Technically, you could have low traffic BUT be the first site most people visit (aka become a very useful, unique site) and you'd earn a lot. In a sense, it's kind of promoting capitalism. Be better than the competition and take their market share.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:02:16 PM

We are upgrading server software. Downtime of our main site is possible, but ad rotation won't be affected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chromlea

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:07:07 AM

Love the changes to the user area dashboard Cheesy Thanks for your work, glad to see the site is up again!
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:47:48 AM

Love the changes to the user area dashboard Cheesy Thanks for your work, glad to see the site is up again!

Thanks for your kind words!

Yes, we deployed a new dashboard that is supposed to make publishers' and advertisers' life a little bit easier.

Users can deposit funds to their accounts now.

Account's balance will be used to automatically top up campaigns when they run out of funds. No need to deposit funds to each campaign individually any more.

Since we don't want to accumulate and store large amounts of money indefinitely, account's balance will be withdrawn automatically if user's earnings are greater than expenses or funds are not being touched for a while.

I will create a blog post with a more detailed explanation in a few days.

Chromlea

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:47:44 AM

Automatically sending coins from our balance to our non-funded campaigns might need some more thought. One of my ads which I want to be paused right now automatically started advertising itself again!

If my campaign has zero coins in it, this meant before that the ad was paused until I added more funds, but with this new coin top-up change all of my campaigns flipped the on switch without warning and spent funds in a way I didn't approve of.

If I wanted my campaigns to have automatic top-ups, I would have set my publisher ads as "pay to campaign" instead.

Now if we hold any balance in our accounts, we have no control over a maximum spend on our ad campaigns, unless we go back in there afterwards and manually set the daily budget down to nothing.

------
Also, the website is showing a "heavy load" warning.

"This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:04:33 AM

Automatically sending coins from our balance to our non-funded campaigns might need some more thought. One of my ads which I want to be paused right now automatically started advertising itself again!

If my campaign has zero coins in it, this meant before that the ad was paused until I added more funds, but with this new coin top-up change all of my campaigns flipped the on switch without warning and spent funds in a way I didn't approve of.

If I wanted my campaigns to have automatic top-ups, I would have set my publisher ads as "pay to campaign" instead.

Now if we hold any balance in our accounts, we have no control over a maximum spend on our ad campaigns, unless we go back in there afterwards and manually set the daily budget down to nothing.

------
Also, the website is showing a "heavy load" warning.

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."

This is definitely concerning... though there's no way to simply pause campaigns? This seems like a core part of having one.

Chromlea

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:34:21 AM

This is definitely concerning... though there's no way to simply pause campaigns? This seems like a core part of having one.

If there is, I haven't seen it.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:08:28 AM

Oops, it looks like we are having the issues with our main site, working to solve them (ad rotation is not affected).

though there's no way to simply pause campaigns? This seems like a core part of having one.

If there is, I haven't seen it.

Yes, can set your campaign's daily budget to 0 to pause it.

Thanks for pointing this out. You are right, we should have thought more about the transition process. Existing users might not expect that their zombie-campaigns become active. I've set daily_budget to 0 for all campaigns that are older than 1 day and have a low balance, so it shouldn't be an issue any more.

If the funds of your user account were spent on your old campaigns that you didn't want to run then please drop an email to contact@a-ads.com.

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:30:33 PM

Published the post with a more detailed explanation of the new feature: http://blog.anonymousads.com/2015/10/new-feature-dashboard-for-our-users.html

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 07:38:15 PM

Published the post with a more detailed explanation of the new feature: http://blog.anonymousads.com/2015/10/new-feature-dashboard-for-our-users.html

Please,how I can marriage all my ad units under one BTC address?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:01:04 PM

Thanks for your question. I am not sure I understand your problem. Please send a message with your your bitcoin address and ad unit ids to contact@a-ads.com (or send me a PM).

hoop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:22:28 PM

Thanks for your question. I am not sure I understand your problem. Please send a message with your your bitcoin address and ad unit ids to contact@a-ads.com (or send me a PM).
I have several ads units each ad unit linked to different BTC address.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:27:19 PM

Put always the same BTC address and then all ad units are "married"

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:31:50 PM

I think it doesn't work like that since we introduced user accounts (otherwise anybody would be able to add their ad units to your account).

If you want to have several ad units under the same account, then please sign in with your bitcoin address or user/password before you create them. If you already have them created - please contact me in PM or write an email to contact@a-ads.com in order to link them to your account.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:37:24 PM

I think it doesn't work like that since we introduced user accounts (otherwise anybody would be able to add their ad units to your account).

of course...
a-ads admin can do it...
or
we cancel our ad units and we open new ones under the same BTC address...

hoop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:46:22 PM

If you want to have several ad units under the same account, then please sign in with your bitcoin address or user/password before you create them. If you already have them created - please contact me in PM or write an email to contact@a-ads.com in order to link them to your account.

I already have them created. what info do I need to send you via PM?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:55:15 PM

I already have them created. what info do I need to send you via PM?

I need to know your account (login or bitcoin address), your ad unit ids, and to somehow make sure that you own them. I think it's better to communicate in private regarding this issue. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: