Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77022 times)
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:53:45 AM

I find faith in SILKs developers and do not see any problems with an obsolete currency is removed from the market, when it will be replaced with a new currency

I have decided to withdraw, not sell, all my coins from Poloniex and wait for Weaver. Developers: would be nice to see any proof that you keep your investments and do not right now dumping it on the market.

Is Silcoin-QT-Win32-1.1.1.2 the latest wallet and is it safe to use?

I disagree what they do with their coins is none of our business.

xnyz

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:55:30 AM

I find faith in SILKs developers and do not see any problems with an obsolete currency is removed from the market, when it will be replaced with a new currency

I have decided to withdraw, not sell, all my coins from Poloniex and wait for Weaver. Developers: would be nice to see any proof that you keep your investments and do not right now dumping it on the market.

Trak, can you do something better like go out and play in a sandbox?
irishbeer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:58:29 AM

Silk was mintpal era shit, with insta pump and dump shitcoin, devs abandoned this coin, the price now is high, it doesn't deserve a poloniex listing. Byebye shit, it is the history
Yoshinori

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:38:13 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 12:02:27 PM by Yoshinori

Silk was mintpal era shit, with insta pump and dump shitcoin, devs abandoned this coin, the price now is high, it doesn't deserve a poloniex listing. Byebye shit, it is the history

Irishsalt it is, with that attitude you won't be even missed don't let the door hit your back twat.

For anybody else interested stay tuned, polo is de-listing a lot of coins on September 5th, not today neither tomorrow, we're actively discussing solutions to at least have an active exchange for the swap.

Edit: Thanks Pr0metheus, messed that one up, not enough coffee.
Pr0metheus

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:41:37 AM

Irishsalt it is, with that attitude you won't be even missed don't let the door hit your back twat.

For anybody else interested stay tuned, polo is de-listing a lot of coins on SEPT 5th, not today neither tomorrow, we're actively discussing solutions to at least have an active exchange for the swap.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:53:21 AM

http://silkexplorer.silknetwork.org/richlist

While we all wait patiently
let's not forget why we're all here in the first place

Yoshinori

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:56:50 AM

The de-listing has understandably raised some concerns including this one, which ill clear out.

The team behind SilkNetwork is NOT the original dev(team?) so we don't have a premine or big chunk of any sorts, some members including myself have gotten a bit of silk but that is not a public subject. If you want to talk to us about your concerns you're very welcome to Join the irc #SilkNetwork an easy route as mentioned by another member ---> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#silknetwork

I'm not sure about the wallet someone else will follow this up.

EDIT: Click the image above in Oreste's reply.
Pr0metheus

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:02:43 PM

Trak, can you do something better like go out and play in a sandbox?

Well atleast silk has some volume now
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:11:46 PM

We've been through this lots of times before for the past years and we survived

Who doesn't need liquidity?
I would use them to buy more Silk now that the price is low

Those who are here for the quick buck.....will probably go
Those who are here because they have faith in this will stay
and we'll get through this as well

So Keep The Faith Guys!!!

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 01:28:16 PM

The volume of Silk on Poloniex is all bot trading...  Just going back and forth, with few actual buys/sells exchanging in between...  Don't be fooled...

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:56:12 PM

might not be, but how could they attract investor if not even them are holding? would be good to see something like that.
anyway, i sold mine... i knew it would go down when i saw the announcement so now i can buy 2x more than i had, i just have to decide if it worth or not.
BrotherJ

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:04:24 PM

I wasn't here for a quick buck. I have been holding for almost two years with an average cost of 100 sats. I was really impressed, and still am, with the development team. My sells were real last night, 500k worth. When you can confirm a reputable exchange for trading, I will come back. There were a lot of us who entered sub-100 sats. Trade accordingly.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:15:37 PM

Let's get this clear.

We are the development team of Silk/DarkSilk/Weaver. We are not the old Silkcoin development team.

Our coin isn't being delisted from the exchange(s), the old Silkcoin is.

We are not deserting anything, as there isn't anything to desert.

Everything is going ahead as planned and holders of Silkcoin will still be able to swap to Silk even if there is no market for Silkcoin.

No market price is needed when it is a 1:1 swap.
BrotherJ

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:47:52 PM

Let's get this clear.

We are the development team of Silk/DarkSilk/Weaver. We are not the old Silkcoin development team.

Everything is going ahead as planned and holders of Silkcoin will still be able to swap to Silk even if there is no market for Silkcoin.

True, but where is the market for Silk/Darksilk?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:58:59 PM

Let's get this clear.

Both coins arent out yet, the situation is less than ideal we know. The transition will not be as smooth as all of us had hoped for. It is good that poignant question are asked, they have their function. I hope we can give a satisfactory answer on short notice, we are working on it.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:02:41 PM

Let's get this clear.

How can there possibly be a market for a coin that isn't released.

Silkcoin has been released for 2 years.

Its successes, use, function and trade cannot be blamed or credited to the current developers and team members of Silk Network, Silk, DarkSilk or Weaver.

I have said from the start that the code will be released once it is ready. Which it will be.

All of these trials and tribulations will soon be a vacant memory, left to the sands of time.

traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:55:59 PM

Let's get this clear.

Its successes, use, function and trade cannot be blamed or credited to the current developers and team members of Silk Network, Silk, DarkSilk or Weaver.

I have said from the start that the code will be released once it is ready. Which it will be.

All of these trials and tribulations will soon be a vacant memory, left to the sands of time.

Lol. Why in Gods name would anyone buy and he will coin now... if they can just buy it off whatever low volume exchange you end up being on.. especially when you just said again..  you've got no responsibility for silicon..  and this thread is nearly half dedicated to silkcoin price speculation?

And who is going to buy up the icon at the high price you chose when there is nothing but a low volume exchange to trade on.  This is fatally flawed. 

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:08:41 PM

Let's get this clear.

Lol. Why in Gods name would anyone buy and he will coin now... if they can just buy it off whatever low volume exchange you end up being on.. especially when you just said again..  you've got no responsibility for silicon..  and this thread is nearly half dedicated to silkcoin price speculation?

And who is going to buy up the icon at the high price you chose when there is nothing but a low volume exchange to trade on.  This is fatally flawed. 

Dedicated to Silkcoin price speculation, well yeah, of course it is. What else is going to happen apart from speculation prior to release of a coin replacing it.

Your just a troll with nothing better to do than cause issues. You obviously hold no Silkcoin now, so why are you here?

Move on.
Solero

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:23:48 PM

Can't help yourself being triggered Spencer? Wink Don't let him get under your skin (again) bro. Try some meditation Tongue
Yoshinori

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:00:29 PM

Can't help yourself being triggered Spencer? Wink Don't let him get under your skin (again) bro. Try some meditation Tongue

Trak is always just asking for it, can't really blame Spencer... He's been doing overtime on overtime with barely any sleep and now has to deal with twats like trak again just because some guy at polo felt like de-listing random coins and not being that communicative either.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: