Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77021 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:26:39 PM

Any Weaver wallets will be banned when current silkcoin is snapshotted for new Development,  the same way Silk network will be banning unfavorable wallets for swap.

Simple.  Oh and btw consider rebranding Dark silk, as you don't own the name.
 I won't post proof here I will wait until Darksilk has some momentum if the silk network decides to go forward using the stolen name Darksilk.

owning a name? cmon now this is getting silly

https://www.proofofexistence.com/about

Simple.  Just saying you guys may run into issues as Spencer was paid handsomely to develop Darksilk by the owner of Darksilk.
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:35:13 PM

The level of idiocy for one person in particular within this thread is accelerating. The Trump Effect essentially.

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

The level of idiocy for one person in particular within this thread is accelerating. The Trump Effect essentially.

Cautious!  You may have Trump or Hillary fans on this board!  I for one think the US needs to stay single for the next 8 years....!

Anywho, yes Trak, I get angry like a poodle...  But more like a chihuahua when it comes to you since you think your shit always smells like roses...

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:57:17 PM

Cautious!  You may have Trump or Hillary fans on this board!  I for one think the US needs to stay single for the next 8 years....!

Anywho, yes Trak, I get angry like a poodle...  But more like a chihuahua when it comes to you since you think your shit always smells like roses...

Yeah your more like a chihuahua correct. 

I don't shit. I'm a robot.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 06:10:41 PM

UPDATE:

Looking to get finalisation on the deal with at least one major exchange within the next 24/48 hours.

A smaller exchange has also approached us offering a marketplace for Silkcoin, Silk and DarkSilk.

Silk also now has had chainparams.cpp fixed and it now runs perfectly on OSX, which is good news for all you Mac users out there (DarkSilk already works on OSX). Today the UI form for MultiSig goes in and gets linked to all the functions in the wallet, which is the last step for Silk to be ready for release.

During this calm before the storm, we are just searching throughout the codebases of both coins to find any possible mistakes or changes that need to be made, such as language files, help strings and other minor things.

I have read the thread and couldn't care less if anyone wants to continue Silkcoin after we launch Silk. If they want to do so, fine. We do not support it and it has absolutely nothing to do with Silk Network or the other coins underneath its umbrella.

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:18:55 PM

UPDATE:

Looking to get finalisation on the deal with at least one major exchange within the next 24/48 hours.

A smaller exchange has also approached us offering a marketplace for Silkcoin, Silk and DarkSilk.

Silk also now has had chainparams.cpp fixed and it now runs perfectly on OSX, which is good news for all you Mac users out there (DarkSilk already works on OSX). Today the UI form for MultiSig goes in and gets linked to all the functions in the wallet, which is the last step for Silk to be ready for release.

During this calm before the storm, we are just searching throughout the codebases of both coins to find any possible mistakes or changes that need to be made, such as language files, help strings and other minor things.

I have read the thread and couldn't care less if anyone wants to continue Silkcoin after we launch Silk. If they want to do so, fine. We do not support it and it has absolutely nothing to do with Silk Network or the other coins underneath its umbrella.

Oh cmon man stop making updates of things that are gonna happen that never do. Try just updating when you have something to update. 

In regards to silkcoin continuing on without the Silk Network.   Perfect and thanks!
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:26:56 PM

Could you please name this major exchange?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:12:27 PM

Not until it is confirmed happening or not. I do not wish to get the communities hopes up for them to just be disappointed.

I also like to keep the community updated as best as possible, whenever possible.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:27:49 PM

Not until it is confirmed happening or not. I do not wish to get the communities hopes up for them to just be disappointed.

I also like to keep the community updated as best as possible, whenever possible.

Bahahahaha and that's why you gave an open ended update!!  To not keep the communities hopes up!!  Haha oh man this gets better and better.
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:28:19 PM

I have been lurking the past couple of months, and I do want to commend you for your continuous updates, and work you are doing on the Silk Network. Keep up the great work, and to remember all the hard work will pay off!

PS, don't listen to Track, or any other trolls.

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:48:53 PM

I have been lurking the past couple of months, and I do want to commend you for your continuous updates, and work you are doing on the Silk Network. Keep up the great work, and to remember all the hard work will pay off!

Thank you. Also don't worry, I don't take things to heart when its an absolute cockwomble like him talking.
syyyn

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:56:34 PM

Any Weaver wallets will be banned when current silkcoin is snapshotted for new Development,  the same way Silk network will be banning unfavorable wallets for swap.

Simple.  Oh and btw consider rebranding Dark silk, as you don't own the name.
 I won't post proof here I will wait until Darksilk has some momentum if the silk network decides to go forward using the stolen name Darksilk.

Simple.  Just saying you guys may run into issues as Spencer was paid handsomely to develop Darksilk by the owner of Darksilk.

You really are just making things up now arn't you?  DarkSilk name is not stolen.  I was actually around when Spencer was coming up with the name.  This means Spencer would have had to pay himself with magical funds that we do not have.  Good luck trying to spread your FUD.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 08:42:03 PM

I registered DarkSilk using Proof of Existence on the Bitcoin blockchain last year.

Here is the hash: a74d9d662c404b08f4eb2d7b03abb80c1ace1d0d09852435c2b82c8a5c2c99b0

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stealing the name. The only company using the name Darksilk is for a hair product.

Me and Arteleis thrashed through names, he came up with Silkdark, which I personally didn't like the sound of and was drawn towards DarkSilk.

I even think we put it to the community in the previous thread, the same as we did with the logos.

So why not get your facts straight, talk sense, or don't talk at all.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:41:43 PM

Any Weaver wallets will be banned when current silkcoin is snapshotted for new Development,  the same way Silk network will be banning unfavorable wallets for swap.

Simple.  Oh and btw consider rebranding Dark silk, as you don't own the name.

Simple.  Just saying you guys may run into issues as Spencer was paid handsomely to develop Darksilk by the owner of Darksilk.

You really are just making things up now arn't you?  DarkSilk name is not stolen.  I was actually around when Spencer was coming up with the name.  This means Spencer would have had to pay himself with magical funds that we do not have.  Good luck trying to spread your FUD.

Oh guess he wasn't splitting payment with you like he said he was. Figures.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:42:23 PM

Thank you. Also don't worry, I don't take things to heart when its an absolute cockwomble like him talking.

Haha cockwomble.  Good one.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 09:51:36 PM

Haha cockwomble.  Good one.

I look forward to the day Arteleis returns, but at this present time and the length of time he has been away, I don't think he will, which is a huge shame. But I have enough people in the community who could very easily see what was happening in the forum and also had conversations with Arteleis themselves.

I'm not disputing that Arteleis paid me for about 4 or 5 months at £200 a week. But that is it. C++ coders get paid £200 an hour. I have now been working on this project for 2 years and am deep rooted with the community and have a real love for the work I am doing.

You can keep saying whatever you wish to say, it simply isn't true and I would love to know where you get your facts from or whether you simply make things up or are one of those people that says something so many times that they start to truly believe it.

Anyway, I hope you come to your senses or even actually lay down hard proof to back up your words.

My receipts and outgoings are all included in the upcoming release which will show my depth of transparency.

Peace.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:52:23 PM

I registered DarkSilk using Proof of Existence on the Bitcoin blockchain last year.

Here is the hash: a74d9d662c404b08f4eb2d7b03abb80c1ace1d0d09852435c2b82c8a5c2c99b0

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stealing the name. The only company using the name Darksilk is for a hair product.

Me and Arteleis thrashed through names, he came up with Silkdark, which I personally didn't like the sound of and was drawn towards DarkSilk.

I even think we put it to the community in the previous thread, the same as we did with the logos.

Right.  That's why Darksilk is in Arteleis ANN and ANN subject lines... cmon man get real.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 09:55:19 PM

Right.  That's why Darksilk is in Arteleis ANN and ANN subject lines... cmon man get real.

Oh you mean Arteleis started the thread and had control of the OP when I was developing as an anon developer and couldn't do anything but post in HIS thread.

He updated the OP based on me and him talking and me feeding him info to update the OP with.

You really are a cockwomble.

Is this your level of proof?

Have you ever ran a thread on BCT?

Do you understand how it works?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:56:56 PM

I look forward to the day Arteleis returns, but at this present time and the length of time he has been away, I don't think he will, which is a huge shame. But I have enough people in the community who could very easily see what was happening in the forum and also had conversations with Arteleis themselves.

I'm not disputing that Arteleis paid me for about 4 or 5 months at £200 a week. But that is it. C++ coders get paid £200 an hour. I have now been working on this project for 2 years and am deep rooted with the community and have a real love for the work I am doing.

You can keep saying whatever you wish to say, it simply isn't true and I would love to know where you get your facts from or whether you simply make things up or are one of those people that says something so many times that they start to truly believe it.

Anyway, I hope you come to your senses or even actually lay down hard proof to back up your words.

My receipts and outgoings are all included in the upcoming release which will show my depth of transparency.

Peace.

I guess time will tell.  Like I said.  Probably consider changing the name Darksilk.  And if you don't represent Silkcoin.  Stop pretending to.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 09:58:30 PM

Peace.

I guess time will tell.  Like I said.  Probably consider changing the name Darksilk.  And if you don't represent Silkcoin.  Stop pretending to.

Dude, we represent Silk Network, Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver and are offering a swap from Silkcoin->Silk.

Where in the title does it say Silkcoin?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: