Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux)  (Read 6589781 times)
bitquad

Activity: 148
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:42:03 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

All 18 of my Rx580 8gb cards stopped mining ethereum with Claymore a few hours ago. I have 21 Nvidia 1070 ti cards that can still mine with Claymore.

I've been able to get some of the rigs working with TeamRedMiner. One is giving me an issue and I am resetting the machine. The rigs have a mix of 1070 ti and rx580 cards.

This really sucks because I am using the rigs to heat the house and now I have to run the furnace until I get it all straightened out. Thanks Claymore! Or maybe he died?

What I liked about Claymore was Ethmanager which allowed me to quickly and easily survey the health and operations of all the GPU's in my rigs.

Would be nice if Claymore updated his software soon so 8 GB RX580 cards can continue to mine ETH with Claymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonet

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:58:10 PM

What I liked about Claymore was Ethmanager which allowed me to quickly and easily survey the health and operations of all the GPU's in my rigs.

Ethmanager can monitor miners running Phoenix if that is important to you.
Jonet

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:32:36 PM

GPU 0 and 1 is running at 0 or just a few Mh/s while GPU 2 to 6 are at 30 Mh/s as they should (mining some coin with 1.3GB dag).
Similar problem with Phoenix on ETH. Yesterday all was fine mining ETH on Claymore.
Suggestions how to solve this?
cryptocryptic

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:52:58 PM

Same problem as others. Claymore has stopped working on my 10 rx580s. Tried Phoenixminer, it works but doesn't undervolt using -cvvdc. This is causing the rigs to draw too much power. Any suggestions?   
bategojko74

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:09:12 PM

Same problem as others. Claymore has stopped working on my 10 rx580s. Tried Phoenixminer, it works but doesn't undervolt using -cvvdc. This is causing the rigs to draw too much power. Any suggestions?   
Change driver.
ddkn64

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:47:22 PM

Same error of opencl 38 & 61 since last Sunday.
I tried to update virtual mem to 60gb & -eres 0 worked for me until last night.
I switched to Phoenix Miner but the hash rate is not significant. It seems that rxboost & straps doesn't work.
Adding the -cclock, -cvddc, -mclock, -mvddc to Phoenix Miner fixes the problem for now.
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:51:50 PM

I don't mind the honestly won millions but
I don't understand people that accept to be lied: you have been charged 1.3% when it is clearly stated that you should be charged 1%.

Oh, another newbie states that I'm a thief. I don't care when you get crazy numbers like 39 or 19M$, you can even call me the richest person of this planet, I don't mind.
But if you call me a thief and state that I lie about devfee rate, show some proofs.

Oops, Sorry. I am in mistake. Your devfee is honest but your hashrate is fake with about 1.5% higher. Everybody can see that by subtracting the pool hash rate from your hashrate doesn't gives 1% (devfee) difference but gives about 2.5% which means that your real hashrate is about 1.5% lower.

So you were talking about fake devfee rate 1.3%, now it's fine but there is fake hashrate 1.5%, right? Where do you take these numbers? Ok, probably you have own good source of them.
From my experience, I always see a couple of percents fluctuations in hashrate on pool side, and usually it's a bit less than miner shows because miner shows raw hashrate, i.e. it ignores devfee, stale and invalid shares, startup time, dag creation file and other minor things. But pool has to calculate miner's speed from shares only so there is some small error rate there, always. And hashrate that you see on the pool is "final" hashrate, it's always a bit lower.
Anyway, if you don't like hashrate that you see, or don't believe it - just use some other miner that shows better numbers or numbers that you believe. I even saw reports like "I tried miner X and now I see +10% shares on pool", so some people think that they get a lot more than 1.5% after changing miner Smiley You can try this way too and find the best miner for you, no one forces you to use my miner if you don't like it.
PS. I assume that you don't use "devfee cut" tools or cracks, in this case miner really may show some fake hashrate, read Readme for details.
Forget the network connections and pools. I really have my own great source of data - it's called common sense. Just take all the shares (accepted + incorrect + rejected) from your log and the averaged stated speed (this needs some elementary programming skills - not applicable to 99.5% of the people who will read this) also from your log for a statistically long enough period (a week, a month or more). Use some basic math (I am not gonna give free math lessons here) having in mind the difficulty of the pool and if you have applied the math properly you will easily find that the stated hashrate is about 1.5% higher than the real one. As easy as pie.

You are correct, everybody can examine the logfile and find some better miner if don't like the results.
As easy as pie.

I dont know why Claymore spend time to answer thos people just have words and no DATA to proff. Btw I dont see where it say YOU HAVE TO USE this miner! I hope Claymore come back with new release.
yeah thats very funny, why he spent so much time writing it. Claymore was best miner, 
jgonzi

Activity: 639
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:02:25 PM

After seen lot of people having problems now with Claymore, and the big crash of yesterday I have made an easy table of how to continue mining with another miner, that is able to mine with Nvidia and AMD.

SAMPLE USAGE with lolMiner:

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases

Ethereum-only mining:

ethermine:
  lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 --user WALLET.RIG  --pass x

ethpool:
   lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool us1.ethpool.org:3333 --user WALLET.RIG  --pass x

sparkpool:
   lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool eth-us.sparkpool.com:3333  --user WALLET.RIG --pass x

f2pool:
    lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool eth.f2pool.com:8008  --user WALLET.RIG --pass x

nanopool:
   lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -user WALLET/RIG/EMAIL --pass x

or

lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -user WALLET --pass x

nicehash:

lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 --user WALLET.RIG --pass x --ethstratum ETHV1

miningpoolhub

lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 --user USERNAME.RIG --pass x --ethstratum ETHV1

Ethereum forks mining like ETC:

lolMiner.exe --algo ETCHASH --pool pool --user WALLET.RIG
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 04:19:41 PM

After seen lot of people having problems now with Claymore, and the big crash of yesterday I have made an easy table of how to continue mining with another miner, that is able to mine with Nvidia and AMD.

or just switch to PhoenixMiner_5.3b_Windows , you basically can use the same Start.bat file , replace
EthDcrMiner64.exe to PhoenixMiner.exe and change the tag before your wallet address from -ewal to -wal .

If you are on windows you should run the miner program as a admin first ...

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
jgonzi

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:30:16 PM

or just switch to PhoenixMiner_5.3b_Windows , you basically can use the same Start.bat file , replace
EthDcrMiner64.exe to PhoenixMiner.exe and change the tag before your wallet address from -ewal to -wal .

Completely true... also in the download of lolMiner you have also bat files for ETH, ETC, BEAM, Equihash and other big quantity of algos... and the Zombie Mode for ETH 4Gb cards too.
bategojko74

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:37:15 PM

Completely true... also in the download of lolMiner you have also bat files for ETH, ETC, BEAM, Equihash and other big quantity of algos... and the Zombie Mode for ETH 4Gb cards too.
This smells like spam. I am just LOL on your statement that lolminer is better than Phoenixminer.
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:17:14 PM

This smells like spam. I am just LOL on your statement that lolminer is better than Phoenixminer.

Can you show where jgonzi made the statement you accuse him of?  Ive not found it.  I see jgonzi listing ways to run PM or LOL for users with problems on claymore.

I also note the conversation quoted above where you were both disrespectful to claymore and handed your ass in a polite manner by him for your ignorant and false claims.
Morph42

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:30:44 PM

Well on one hand, I'm glad to see it wasn't just me freaking out as I walked into the same situation everyone else is this morning.  I also have AMD 8GB cards so I wasn't expecting this to occur.

I do hope that Claymore is aware and can update/fix the problem.  When first setting up my rigs I tried a few and Claymore's Dual was just the simplest/easiest to setup and get going.  Though I will take a look at PhoenixMiner again.

Am I to guess this has something to do with Eth2.0 being released yesterday?
black1ight

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:38:16 PM

Claymore needs to update miner to support a newer driver i guess :-) as the supported driver has reached its epoch limit. :-)
miner29

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:21:33 PM

Well on one hand, I'm glad to see it wasn't just me freaking out as I walked into the same situation everyone else is this morning.  I also have AMD 8GB cards so I wasn't expecting this to occur.

I do hope that Claymore is aware and can update/fix the problem.  When first setting up my rigs I tried a few and Claymore's Dual was just the simplest/easiest to setup and get going.  Though I will take a look at PhoenixMiner again.

Am I to guess this has something to do with Eth2.0 being released yesterday?

Actually it has to do with the dag growing close to the 4gb limit.  There arr issues as well from this that have created issues on other miner software.   But as noted previously Claymore has not been active on updating.  So if you are having issues best to find another miner.  There is not much hope that Claymore is going to update.  But as ive stated on some linux systems its still working without a problem but will defintely stop soon on 4gb cards.  Devs like lolminer have provided a zombie mode for 4gb cards to keep mining but at ever increasing penalty.  Those will fail in short order as well.  But at least the active miner devs will keep mining going for all of us.
bategojko74

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:39:46 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 07:50:16 PM by bategojko74

Can you show where jgonzi made the statement you accuse him of?  Ive not found it.  I see jgonzi listing ways to run PM or LOL for users with problems on claymore.

I also note the conversation quoted above where you were both disrespectful to claymore and handed your ass in a polite manner by him for your ignorant and false claims.

IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE THAT CLAYMORE IS/WAS SHOWING 1.5% HIGHER HASHRATE THAN THE REAL. IF YOU CAN'T COUNT YOUR SHARES FROM YOUR LOG FILES AND THE AVERAGE STATED HASHRATE FROM CLAYMORE THEN YOU MUST HAVE A SERIOIUS BRAIN DAMAGE!!!

By the way PhoenixMiner also offers better zombie mode for 4 GB cards (with -daglim parameter) with higher hashrate than lolminer. Again you are not informed or don't want to accept the facts.
jgonzi

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:39:53 PM

Can you show where jgonzi made the statement you accuse him of?  Ive not found it.  I see jgonzi listing ways to run PM or LOL for users with problems on claymore.

IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE THAT CLAYMORE IS/WAS SHOWING 1.5% HIGHER HASHRATE THAN THE REAL. IF YOU CAN'T COUNT YOUR SHARES FROM YOUR LOG FILES AND THE AVERAGE STATED HASHRATE FROM CLAYMORE THEN YOU MUST HAVE A SERIOIUS BRAIN DAMAGE!!!

By the way PhoenixMiner also offers better zombie mode for 4 GB cards (with -daglim parameter) with higher hashrate than lolminer. Again you are not informed or don't want to accept the facts.

PhoenixMiner is also know to give false hashrate, also PhoenixMiner make a stop when he makes the Dev Fee that's also a big time of use that is not count in that Fee time... You are a PhoenixMiner lover perfect, you have made lot of updates to have a stable version... perfect too, you have wait to the last day to have the etchash perfect  too... but that's like to be AMD or Nvidia, Intel or AMD, PS5 or Xbox Series X... but let them people know all possibilities and inform them that Claymore will not be update more... At the end, my post was to let people having problems with Claymore have good alternatives to continue mining with just a super easy change
miner29

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:43:10 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 10:33:02 PM by miner29

I never said LOL offer best zombie mode or that it was the only one.  You seem to have difficulty with reading comprehension.  You keep sticking words into peoples mouths and claiming things that are untrue with no proof.

Again with your BS...answer the first question asked...show me where jgonzi stated as you said "I am just LOL on your statement that lolminer is better than Phoenixminer. " ....

Because you cant...you sir are nothing but a liar.  

You are also wrong about having to use encrypted port on the PM thread.  You have been shown to be wrong by both myself and another miner , yorics.  As we are both using PM and mining to ethermine on the 4444....  

Then you again make wild unproven claims about claymore.   Claymore miner was the fastest by far for the last few years and is still for me on the 5 rigs i currently still run it on.  You seem not to understand a lot about mining as noted by your poor attitude, and treatment of devs and also by your straight up WRONG answers.  Its comical how you come back and want to trash talk certain folks who have all done way more for miners than you ever will.  

bitquad

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:29:20 PM

I can't get Phoenix miner to run. It quits out after I start it.

Here's a typical Claymore batch file for one of my rigs. There's 13 GPUs per rig: 7x1070ti and 6xRX580. All cards have 8GB RAM:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
C:\Users\me\Desktop\CLAYMORE15\EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal mywallet.myrig -dbg -1 -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -eres 2 -di 0123456789abc -rxboost 1,1,1,1,1,1 -strap 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 -cclock 1130,1130,1130,1130,1130,1130,+100,+100,+100,+100,+100,+100,+100 -mclock 2100,2200,2200,2200,2200,2200,+600,+600,+600,+600,+600,+600,+600 -cvddc 850,850,850,850,850,850 -mvddc 850,850,850,850,850,850 -fanmin 60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60 -fanmax 60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60

Can Phoenix use similar commands?

I was getting around 420 mh/s per rig. A year ago I was getting close to 430 mh/s per rig but the hashrate started to drop for all the cards.
jgonzi

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:06:01 PM
Merited by Halab (2), xandry (1)

I can't get Phoenix miner to run. It quits out after I start it.

Here's a typical Claymore batch file for one of my rigs. There's 13 GPUs per rig: 7x1070ti and 6xRX580. All cards have 8GB RAM:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
C:\Users\me\Desktop\CLAYMORE15\EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal mywallet.myrig -dbg -1 -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -eres 2 -di 0123456789abc -rxboost 1,1,1,1,1,1 -strap 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 -cclock 1130,1130,1130,1130,1130,1130,+100,+100,+100,+100,+100,+100,+100 -mclock 2100,2200,2200,2200,2200,2200,+600,+600,+600,+600,+600,+600,+600 -cvddc 850,850,850,850,850,850 -mvddc 850,850,850,850,850,850 -fanmin 60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60 -fanmax 60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60,60

Can Phoenix use similar commands?

I was getting around 420 mh/s per rig. A year ago I was getting close to 430 mh/s per rig but the hashrate started to drop for all the cards.

My recommendation is that you put driver 20.4.2 AMD and use OverdriveNTool to put the voltage and Memory.

And later just run the miner... in your case with lolMiner will be:
lolMiner.exe -a ETHASH --pool us1.ethermine.org:4444 --user mywallet.myrig --pass x

All the other parameters with OverdriveNTool you can control them Easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 »
  Print  

Jump to: