Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:33:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:12:52 AM

I would stop, if you told me were my  5.3TH of hash is but of course, it's the same Dev team as worked with Josh you are all scammers

Sad to say you need to contact support@xpy.io That is the site that had the TH is the first place. Ionomy.com never has sold Hash. If i remember correctly. the has from XPY.io when purchase said it would only be viable till it was not profitable for more then 2 months at that point it would be dissolved. But i am not 100% accurate on that timing. But i am positive it has nothing to do with ionomy.com or ion.
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:16:01 AM

I would stop, if you told me were my  5.3TH of hash is but of course, it's the same Dev team as worked with Josh you are all scammers

Was this the only place you have "cloud mined"?  Every contract such as genesis mining, has a clause in the agreement that if mining isnt profitable for a certain amount of time, the contract will be cancelled.  This is what happened to all cloud mining operation contracts while the price of bitcoin was around ~250 bucks.  Simple as that, now you know.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 02:47:13 AM

Sad to say you need to contact support@xpy.io That is the site that had the TH is the first place. Ionomy.com never has sold Hash. If i remember correctly. the has from XPY.io when purchase said it would only be viable till it was not profitable for more then 2 months at that point it would be dissolved. But i am not 100% accurate on that timing. But i am positive it has nothing to do with ionomy.com or ion.

WTF dude? Now you gonna pretend it's not the same people running xpy.io and ionomy.com? Whom exactly are you trying to fool here?

Was this the only place you have "cloud mined"?  Every contract such as genesis mining, has a clause in the agreement that if mining isnt profitable for a certain amount of time, the contract will be cancelled.  This is what happened to all cloud mining operation contracts while the price of bitcoin was around ~250 bucks.  Simple as that, now you know.

Another genius at work Roll Eyes

Hashnest still has S7s chugging along and they redeemed S5s for hardware and coupons. "All cloud mining" my ass. Only crooks like Genesis "cancelled" and by extension only myopic bunglers like xpy.io would organize such an idiotic scheme to begin with.

Seriously, is there no limit to how much you fucking assholes are gonna lie to cover up the never-ending trail of bullshit left by your "team"?

A 6-year old running a lemonade stand has more responsibility and respect for customers than this shitshow. Also probably has more customers in an hour than Gravity has players in a week.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:12:32 AM

WTF dude? Now you gonna pretend it's not the same people running xpy.io and ionomy.com? Whom exactly are you trying to fool here?

Was this the only place you have "cloud mined"?  Every contract such as genesis mining, has a clause in the agreement that if mining isnt profitable for a certain amount of time, the contract will be cancelled.  This is what happened to all cloud mining operation contracts while the price of bitcoin was around ~250 bucks.  Simple as that, now you know.

Hashnest still has S7s chugging along and they redeemed S5s for hardware and coupons. "All cloud mining" my ass. Only crooks like Genesis "cancelled" and by extension only myopic bunglers like xpy.io would organize such an idiotic scheme to begin with.

Seriously, is there no limit to how much you fucking assholes are gonna lie to cover up the never-ending trail of bullshit left by your "team"?

A 6-year old running a lemonade stand has more responsibility and respect for customers than this shitshow. Also probably has more customers in an hour than Gravity has players in a week.

As you mentioned fucking assholes

Your very first post on this thread 21 April 2016

nuff said  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:26:43 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 10:22:57 AM by altheshort

nuff said  Grin

Sigh.

As per usual, your point isn't clear at all.

Anyway, I'd be interested to know what you (or Sharky) think of Crypto Gravity's popularity (or apparent lack thereof) now we're well over a month post release. Last week I think a total of ~39 people posted scores on the leaderboard. The week before appeared to be much the same. Is that level of adoption what you were expecting from the game now it's been on the market for a decent amount of time?

In addition, why haven't the team updated the game at all yet? I was under the impression there was all sorts of hyperbolic extra bullcrap that was meant to be imminently added along with bug fixes -- what's going on?

Where's the second game? It doesn't even appear to be in alpha yet, so is this going to be another release with an ambiguous and seemingly never ending development cycle? Given that it took Crypto Gravity about five months from alpha to release, when do you think we can realistically expect to see To The Moon finally appear?
simdude

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

I am not going to pretend they are not the same. But the business in which his hash was purchased was XPY.io it has nothing to do with ionomy.com. So if you have a issue with a product then you should email the support team for said product. Which is support@xpy.io. I can tell you know if you mention anything about XPY.io in ionomy slack or anything like that you will get the same response.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

Josh wasn't the first either for them.

Why stop doing something that's proven to work on BCT and other forums/media?
They have an app/game that can fleece users of not just their funds but something more important to them, new users/ids to exploit.
If you join either the game or the slack channel, they can attempt to trace or threaten you. Which has been done already here and in GAW.
Just read the MOD chat logs from GAWminers, they did there as well.

Two independent UK LLC shells this time around for soft protection and another fall guy (take a guess who) for when they need to run again.
Both held by UK citizens.
Both don't have any of the US personal on them eitherRoll Eyes
This allows Adam and Colin to appear separate on paper while still controlling the coin, platform, and anything they want to do.
Its a good tax evasion tactic and still allows them to commit digital fraud.

Its a good circus shit-show tent in my opinion.
It won't stop until it tears down again.

Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Soon™

nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:44:01 PM

1. What is ROI of masternode?
2. What is masternode earning calculation formula?
3. Is there masternode stats page?
4. How many masternode exist?
5. What kind of unique technology is here in comparison to Dash or PIVX and masternode?

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
simdude

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

5. What kind of unique technology is here in comparison to Dash or PIVX and masternode?

1: 19.5 Months your MN makes $400 a month. At the current price ove $7800 per masternode (All these prices changes on a per min basics)
2: ((Total Block per day X CurrentMasterNodeRate (11.5) ) / TotalMasterNodes ) * Price Per Ion
3-4: http://masternodes.ionomy.com
5: I dont know much about the tech it self maybe someone else can answer that.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

What % of the total coin supply does the ION "team" own? And are these coins staking? That should really say it all.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:52:18 PM

nuff said  Grin

What's your point and who's "nuff"?

I think it's truly amazing that a year later all they've really done is a somewhat working wallet, although it took two clones to achieve that.

The game (singular) seems to be shit, judging by abysmal levels of interest.

I'm sure that's not what you were trying to say with that screenshot though. What is it then? Use full sentences.

1: 19.5 Months your MN makes $400 a month. At the current price ove $7800 per masternode (All these prices changes on a per min basics)
2: ((Total Block per day X CurrentMasterNodeRate (11.5) ) / TotalMasterNodes ) * Price Per Ion

Reward is going down to 8.5 ION in the next few weeks.

And no, there is nothing special about the tech. It's a 100%-premined transfercoin clone.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

nuff said  Grin

I think it's truly amazing that a year later all they've really done is a somewhat working wallet, although it took two clones to achieve that.

I'm sure that's not what you were trying to say with that screenshot though. What is it then? Use full sentences.

Abysmal. Excellent word, underused in my opinion. Suits the success to date of Crapto Gravity down to the ground, I'd say.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:19:09 PM

What % of the total coin supply does the ION "team" own? And are these coins staking? That should really say it all.

The "team" controlled 75% of the original supply, probably more depending on how much of their own XPY they converted.

Math here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16554577#msg16554577

They don't believe in escrow or cold wallets so they've been staking most if not all of it, meaning they likely control 75%+ of the current supply too.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

The "team" controlled 75% of the original supply, probably more depending on how much of their own XPY they converted.

Math here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16554577#msg16554577

They don't believe in escrow or cold wallets so they've been staking most if not all of it, meaning they likely control 75%+ of the current supply too.

But they're nice

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:42:48 PM

nuff said  Grin

And no, there is nothing special about the tech. It's a 100%-premined transfercoin clone.

My point is you were full of shit a year ago and a year later your still full of shit  Grin

ION is a 100% premined transfercoin clone...... come on don't be such a dip shit you can do better than that

https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper 

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:17:28 AM

My point is you were full of shit a year ago and a year later your still full of shit  Grin

ION is a 100% premined transfercoin clone...... come on don't be such a dip shit you can do better than that

I'm sorry that my photoshopped opinion from a year ago didn't meet your high standards, and still doesn't a year later. Perhaps I'm not cut out to be a deluded bagholder, so sad.

And yes, ION is a transfercoin clone and is 100% premined. Do you have any proof to the contrary?

The whitepaper you linked to confirms the 100% premine. Github confirms transfercoin fork:

https://github.com/ionomy/ion
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:34:16 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:24:49 PM by mprep

I'm sorry that my photoshopped opinion from a year ago didn't meet your high standards, and still doesn't a year later. Perhaps I'm not cut out to be a deluded bagholder, so sad.

And yes, ION is a transfercoin clone and is 100% premined. Do you have any proof to the contrary?

The whitepaper you linked to confirms the 100% premine. Github confirms transfercoin fork:

There is/has been lots of dev going on since the fork, hell we fixed some major issues with transfer coin that they adapted.  You state that its a 100% pre-mined, wouldnt that mean there are no more coins to be staked?  There was a chunk that were pre-mined for development and bounty's, but was a small amount compared to the total coin count.

You are simply the shit show of bct. Pull the stick out of your ass and try expanding your horizons. The team sold the mining contract with the warning that contracts would be cancelled if not profitable.  If one cant read the terms then thats on them.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:59:40 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:28:09 PM by mprep

nuff said  Grin

What suchmoon was quoted as saying was correct.

It is a clone of transfer coin for its mk2 inception.

It was also a 100% premined coin. A small percent of that premine went toxpy conversion but it doesn't change the blockchain proof that the initial allocation of the coin was all a premine i.e. 100%. The masternodes etc generate coins after that... but that is based on the premine coins which generate more.

If you look at the amounts in the initial premine the majority went to the team. The rewards so far given away for bounties are quite small i'd honestly guess around 1% if that. Also the team is running masternodes etc to increase holdings competing against the purchasing base.

That's the truth. State why this is incorrect and back it up Korvas because your comment about suchmoons statement being full of shit I I believe completely wrong.

There is/has been lots of dev going on since the fork, hell we fixed some major issues with transfer coin that they adapted.  You state that its a 100% pre-mined, wouldnt that mean there are no more coins to be staked?  There was a chunk that were pre-mined for development and bounty's, but was a small amount compared to the total coin count.

Big... all coins initially were premined. A premine means the initial mine before the normal operation. Coins that don't have a premine have a block reward from the get go. Ion was 100% premined. Some did go to xpy conversion but it was still premined... to ignore this statement means you'd prefer logical fallacies to reality. Also compared to the amount given to xpy trade in and purchase the team ownership was enormous..... The team also commits the premine they have to masternodes etc so competes against their user base even the ones they sold ico coins to. Its a bit double dipping greedy. And the bounties... well not much has been paid in the way of that from what I see.

Do you understand whats meant by premine now? A premine doesn't equate to no future coins made its simply the mine before normal mining.. ion has no mining only staking and masternodes so it relies on the premine to generate new coins and move the blockchain along. The team owns the majority of that movement.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

So 5,900,0000 of the initial coin supply of 10,900,000 is small? Now add in the ION they have been staking with these coins. Since April 10th just one of their addresses has been averaging 4,743 IONs per day. I don't understand why anyone would even think about buying IONs when so many are created out of thin air.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:22:15 PM

You are simply the shit show of bct. Pull the stick out of your ass and try expanding your horizons. The team sold the mining contract with the warning that contracts would be cancelled if not profitable.  If one cant read the terms then thats on them.

Sure, my horizons are too limited to see that xpy.io and Genesis are so brilliant, and putting them together is brilliant squared.

I guess I'm gonna have to cry myself to sleep again tonight, clutching my slow obsolete bitcoins.

What were the "major issues"? What you're saying is basically "they successfully cloned a coin", fixing a bug hardly counts as new and innovative technology.

The coin was 100% premined, i.e. 100% of the initial supply was in the hands of the "team" with no chance for anyone else to mine any of it. Which part of this you're trying to deny?

They sold some of those coins in advance (the ICO and the XPY swap). That's how premines work. Some nice guys make coins out of thin air and sell them. Can be used for good (financing development) or for bad (pissing away under false promises) and ionomy is firmly in the latter category, what with Gravity's smashing success and all.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: