Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
yeezred

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:30:57 AM

wait so this is integrated with gaming because you can use ion to buy levels in games made by ion developers???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:40:35 AM

I'm thinking of running another contest for Gravity launch, hopefully more productive than the one we had last year now that we have a timer and all.

XPY seems to be quite thoroughly dead so unfortunately the prize this time would be slow and obsolete BTC.

However I'm not sure what should be the objective for the contest. Guessing the number of downloads is kinda lame since the accurate number is not publicly available. I was thinking something to do with the ION exchange rate maybe. If anyone has any ideas - please help me out.

There is going to be a new hard and fast rule: only Jr. Member and up can participate, and must have posted in this thread at least once before this post. In other words - new accounts or newly purchased accounts should not bother.

Oh, and pixelpowered can't bet on 0, whatever the contest is Grin

I have an idea for a contest.

Answer the following question:

Is ION a cloned shitcoin with with premine, hyperinflation and zero transparency, created by a scammy bunch of GAW friends and shills?

o yes
o of course
o sure is

If you have the correct answer, you get to not invest and lose any bitcoins in this scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

Okay fine...
I'll use irrational numbers then, considering the coin  Grin

Pixelpowered the business plan does make sense although difficult to understand if the only language spoken is Pump, Dump, Run

The business plan scheme was easy to see, even from last year.
Video game micro transaction scams are not new and the next ruse after is partnersh-... oh wait I shouldn't spoil the entire thing yet.  Smiley

Best of luck pumping the coin up on Bittrex and long enough for the Gravity launch. You know to capitlize on the new meat.
Wouldn't want it to have a failing book like on Yobit  Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 01:45:16 AM

It was just a suggestion  Smiley

And I appreciate it, just some technicalities need to be sorted out. The outcome of the contest needs to be independently verifiable and fair to everyone.

Bitcointalk member with the highest place on gravity scoreboard after the first weekly tornament sounds fun Grin

Where can I see the scoreboard?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:49:48 AM

while we are speaking of contests, I am going to run one based on the results of the February investor competition.

Not sure which way to run it, guess how many ions I bought, or guess what place I came in when given the other piece of information.

Which way do you guys want to go?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

while we are speaking of contests, I am going to run one based on the results of the February investor competition.

Not sure which way to run it, guess how many ions I bought, or guess what place I came in when given the other piece of information.

Which way do you guys want to go?

Let's guess the place, I have a feeling where this is going Smiley
coins467

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:13:47 AM

my coin is in yobit exchange but yobit wallet still in maintenence last 3 weeks how to recover my coin from yobit
pixelpowered

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

my coin is in yobit exchange but yobit wallet still in maintenence last 3 weeks how to recover my coin from yobit

How unfortunate you fell prey to the ongoing perpetual scam.
I suggest the following in no particular order.

1. Understand that Yobit accepts most coins to exploit later. Even scam coins like ION. Yobit expects the ION team to pay a price to update the wallet.
2. Cry to Adam/Huey/company/whales in the ion-slack chat to pay the bribe to update the Yobit wallet. Unlocking not only your ION but most likely the first idiots who started trading on it. Unfortunately it likely will not happen as the recent bribe to list ION was paid to Bittrex. Adam knew the risks with Yobit  Cheesy
3. Stop chasing after quick-shit coins like this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1712672.0 - and ION. I think you know this though but if you want to be a bottom feeder then go for it.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

wait so this is integrated with gaming because you can use ion to buy levels in games made by ion developers???

No not in that way but it is used

Only 5 days and 10 hrs to go then you'll be able to download and see how it all integrates together

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:43:40 AM

Okay fine...
I'll use irrational numbers then, considering the coin  Grin

Pixelpowered the business plan does make sense although difficult to understand if the only language spoken is Pump, Dump, Run

The business plan scheme was easy to see, even from last year.
Video game micro transaction scams are not new and the next ruse after is partnersh-... oh wait I shouldn't spoil the entire thing yet.  Smiley

Best of luck pumping the coin up on Bittrex and long enough for the Gravity launch. You know to capitlize on the new meat.
Wouldn't want it to have a failing book like on Yobit  Cheesy

Try to think beyond Pump, Dump, Run

What you've seen is the tip of the iceberg Smiley Feel free to spoil 

r0b1nuk

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

I'm amazed the troll's on here are still going!! its definitely made me create a list of people with a lot of hot air and not to listen too . I've been in crypto for coming on 5 years now and some of these people should know better.

if you're new and reading this, do your own research, believe in innovation because this is what your seeing.

it might work, it might bomb, but its trying and this is what crypto needs

i don't post much on here but just thought i would have my say.

Bitrated user: r0b1nuk.
googlebtc

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:52:55 AM

just say it was cool when I was holding the bag for ION least profitable to sell now seeing price increases bittrex ION on this day
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

The Ion Team has contacted Yobit to update the ion wallet, more than once, long before the rebase, after, in their chat, etc. etc. But they never responded. As you may have heard this is not the only coin with problems at yobit. I would not be surprised if they keep a lot of wallets in maintenance forever.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:58:50 AM

No. Intransparent Paycoin style scams designed to steal bitcoins from newbies are not what "crypto" needs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
andromeda66

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:04:00 AM

Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

Figured out what? That you lied? It took me a tremendous amount of time, like two minutes of looking at the timestamps of posts. Thank you for your concern though.

So is there anything ION-related that you can discuss? Anything?

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

Don't worry Gerrit Braun...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854242.msg9503542 (GAW Miners reseller)
https://btcjam.com/listings/27343-official-reseller-of-gawminers-collects-btc-for-the-comming-ico

A lot us are not confused about the mutation from XPY to ION.
We notice all the same dumb tricks being tried again to promote and change the narrative of the scam through BCT.
Like your account around here.

I see your trying the skinner box method again - http://hashminer.eu/pages/comming-soon
I thought "BUY GRAVITY INGAME-ITEMS" was funny enough... then I saw "IN-GAME PRE-SALE-COUPON"  Cheesy
Your probably trying to finish paying off this pesky loan huh? - https://btcjam.com/listings/64526-hashminer-went-forex-part-3!
Those users are concerned why you aren't paying up!?

Let's check out this hot box's social media connections...
https://www.facebook.com/HashMiner/
Ah gawd looks like the last entry was from 2015 showing off the infamous ZenCloud - pngs 
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The twitter account requesting for the ION to be released from Yobit made me lol so much.
https://twitter.com/Hash_Miner/status/835582831984275456

Your confused why people don't want shitware and a hyper-inflated POS coin on their computers and devices, that's all.
We aren't.
Your opaque Gerrit in your motives to scam people here.  Tongue

Thank you for making your homework!

Yes you are right:
-I was scammed by GAW like so many others
-I was scammed by BTCJam, which stole my money
-Yobit won´t let me withdrawal 17K ION for no reason

But i stay to belive in crypto, some things will show up others won´t. So i face the competittion.
What is your motivation? Beside hate of course. Man, get a life its wonderful Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

Figured out what? That you lied? It took me a tremendous amount of time, like two minutes of looking at the timestamps of posts. Thank you for your concern though.

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

i'm a little confused andromeda66. do you promote any old thing or consider your past credibility. can you tell me how gaw hashlets are going on reselling? are they still legit or do you admit they were a scam and vods negative tagging of you accurate. you seem to have a big mouth... just wondering if the noise has substance other than post count +1??? help me out here.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Don't worry Gerrit Braun...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854242.msg9503542 (GAW Miners reseller)
https://btcjam.com/listings/27343-official-reseller-of-gawminers-collects-btc-for-the-comming-ico

A lot us are not confused about the mutation from XPY to ION.
We notice all the same dumb tricks being tried again to promote and change the narrative of the scam through BCT.
Like your account around here.

I see your trying the skinner box method again - http://hashminer.eu/pages/comming-soon
I thought "BUY GRAVITY INGAME-ITEMS" was funny enough... then I saw "IN-GAME PRE-SALE-COUPON"  Cheesy
Your probably trying to finish paying off this pesky loan huh? - https://btcjam.com/listings/64526-hashminer-went-forex-part-3!
Those users are concerned why you aren't paying up!?

Let's check out this hot box's social media connections...
https://www.facebook.com/HashMiner/
Ah gawd looks like the last entry was from 2015 showing off the infamous ZenCloud - pngs 
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The twitter account requesting for the ION to be released from Yobit made me lol so much.
https://twitter.com/Hash_Miner/status/835582831984275456

Your confused why people don't want shitware and a hyper-inflated POS coin on their computers and devices, that's all.
We aren't.
Your opaque Gerrit in your motives to scam people here.  Tongue

Thank you for making your homework!

Yes you are right:

But i stay to belive in crypto, some things will show up others won´t. So i face the competittion.
What is your motivation? Beside hate of course. Man, get a life its wonderful Smiley

you tell others to get a life... step back and listen to others as your track record for spotting scams isnt good. comment after you get some more street smarts. you have no right at present to consider something legit or scam by your own admission.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

It was just a suggestion  Smiley

And I appreciate it, just some technicalities need to be sorted out. The outcome of the contest needs to be independently verifiable and fair to everyone.

Bitcointalk member with the highest place on gravity scoreboard after the first weekly tornament sounds fun Grin

Where can I see the scoreboard?

independantly verified woohooa thats transparency demands from trust the nice guys. can it be independant escrow like garza style?

if we are going to independant verify how do we make sure wildshark and others dont teade amongst each other on bittrex to fudge the figures... korvas opinions? trust the ion investors being nice guys doesnt work. how do we make it legit korvas so the volumes are real?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:40:24 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 06:30:59 PM by Franz_Huber

Yes you are right:

But i stay to belive in crypto, some things will show up others won´t.

You should get a clearer understanding of this thing you keep calling "crypto".

Decentralized cryptocurrency was invented in 2008 to avoid centralized control of money by governments, banks and other third parties.

By putting your trust into companies such as GAW or Yobit, leaving your money with them, you are giving control of your decentralized cryptographic assets to these entities.

So here is my advice for you: Stop throwing around the word "crypto", which means nothing if you don't understand how decentralized cryptocurrency works and what it's here for. Stop giving your bitcoins to scammers and instead start holding them in wallets that you control the keys for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:48:25 AM

No. Intransparent Paycoin style scams designed to steal bitcoins from newbies are not what "crypto" needs.

You say this because you are anonymous Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: