Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary?  (Read 183482 times)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:07:14 AM

I won't appreciate the whole salary received in Bitcoin. Instead I would like a small % of salary (let's say 10%) to be received in BTC. The rest 90% can still come in conventional fiat money. This way I am regularly investing a small portion of my income in BTC without having to buy them every month. And it will also allow me to stick to the buying schedule, otherwise I'd sometimes skip on buying BTC Cheesy

its actually easy to sell for real cash.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:51:24 AM

Off course i wont accept bitcoins as my salary when tyou are not looking at the price of the bitcon your salary can be worth the half of where you are working for but he can also make profit but i dont think that would be many times.
UltrA1

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:08:15 AM

I work Full Time Crypto.
I get paid in Bitcoin, and take Crypto as payment..

I do have a few pre set rules ei: 100sat min, and enough buy support to exchange into BTC.
Las Vegas happends to have 12 BTM's within 10miles so cashing out is never a issue for me..
No identity data given either, very fast..as for fees $3.00 fee per $100.00 BTC
Also BTC price changes a lot so just cash out when BTC is up high!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:46:36 AM

Yes, I will accept Bitcoin as payment for my salary even, I can take 10% discount. The potentials that Bitcoin offers is just been scratch when it fulfilled all its potentials the sky will not be the limit

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:17:18 AM

I would never accept bitcoin as my salary and that is just becuase i know that the price of the bitcoin is unpredictable so we all know waht the price will do in the future and that would be risky.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:20:43 AM

Where can i get that job that paying for bitcoin or salary.. if there is a company that you can stay for a long time that you can live and  pay your salary as bitcoin.. for me i will accept it but right now there is no any sites  are offering like that. i saw some bitcoin freelance out side but its not fit in my skills.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:27:54 PM

I would never accept bitcoin as my salary and that is just becuase i know that the price of the bitcoin is unpredictable so we all know waht the price will do in the future and that would be risky.
I think so did the price of the currency of your country, but it may be fluctuations in the currency of your country is small and although the rate of currency country is constantly changing and unpredictable you can still use it with ease, because the currency of your country are accepted by all citizens in the country. bitcoin might be used if bitcoin becomes the currency of one country althoug its volatile
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 12:44:36 PM

yes , i will accept my salary in bitcoin if the my office offers me . because if they will pay in bitcoin for my salary then there will be a chance to hold btc to increase price and get more money profit through limited salary .
How about your if your boss don't know about bitcoin and don't offer you anything are you going to ask him? to pay you to bitcoin also? because of boses are really don't know about bitcoin therefor they can't pay you anything just the paper money and no more than the digital currencies.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:51:39 PM

Where can i get that job that paying for bitcoin or salary.. if there is a company that you can stay for a long time that you can live and  pay your salary as bitcoin.. for me i will accept it but right now there is no any sites  are offering like that. i saw some bitcoin freelance out side but its not fit in my skills.
it is expected of everyone. of course with ease bitcoin then everything looks very good. we just have to see how a company willing to take this risk. they would have to take into consideration the economic side and also gait company will be at stake.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:06:00 PM

of course i will accept it, bitcoin is my main currency in online world, if someone want to give me salary, i recomendation to use bitcoin than other currency
I think not a problem accepting bitcoin payments if you work online or you are already working in the section related to bitcoin, but try to think of a typical company pays employee salaries with bitcoin. I think there will be many employees would complain about it?
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:26:13 PM

Nope, i don't like to exchange my salary into fiat everytime, cause in my country bitcoin is still not accpeted and i am still wating for it, but i think it will not happen.

Me too I don't want to accept my salary for bitcoin because for me that is going to be risky at all and also here in my country the use of bitcoin is just limited. But if our country is going to be one of the most consumer of bitcoin then I am going to accept bitcoin as salary. Even it is going to be risky as long as there are stores that are going to accept then I am willing.
We are not the same but for me i want to receive my salary as bitcoin if if we are always relay in the present price of bitcoin..
Also after i receive bitcoin i can convert it fast in fiat here in my country..
I think the price is very volatile bitcoin prices may fall and rise very quickly.
That is correct, just for  example this day i receive my salary into bitcoin form and at this day i can losing some of my salary caused by the volatile of bitcoin price.

Indeed and that's why I wont accept my salary as bitcoin just because you can lose part of your salary very quick.
Ofcourse you can also earn every month extra because of bitcoin but its a risk you have to take.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:25:45 PM

of course i will accept it, bitcoin is my main currency in online world, if someone want to give me salary, i recomendation to use bitcoin than other currency
I think not a problem accepting bitcoin payments if you work online or you are already working in the section related to bitcoin, but try to think of a typical company pays employee salaries with bitcoin. I think there will be many employees would complain about it?

Paying with bitcoin in a company will probably only be viable in a IT company since many persons still don’t have enough information about bitcoin in order to know what they are getting into.
xdrzrex

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:44:31 PM

It is true, the lack of information and some bitcoin specific features may be a hurdle for the public,
but it will be overcome slowly.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:08:55 PM

There are only a very few people interested in actually having their salary paid out in Bitcoin. 99% of the employees working will not go with Bitcoin. And why should they? They can already buy everything they want, and pay all their bills with fiat. Accepting Bitcoin as salary only gives you headache as the price can drop at any moment. For people with a family and returning bills, this is not what they want.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:49:29 PM

thats true, online a lot of people actually have no problems using bitcoins online, i think that i would accept it as a salary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:30:28 PM

There are only a very few people interested in actually having their salary paid out in Bitcoin. 99% of the employees working will not go with Bitcoin. And why should they? They can already buy everything they want, and pay all their bills with fiat. Accepting Bitcoin as salary only gives you headache as the price can drop at any moment. For people with a family and returning bills, this is not what they want.

That is because there are only few stores and exchanging websites that do accept bitcoins. So the majority aren't going to accept their salary as bitcoin if they don't work for bitcoin. Because if they do need cash what they are going to is that they are going to sell their bitcoins too and going to withdraw it through cash so that is hassle and a lot of effort.
And besides the inconvenience, you need to add the fees to convert bitcoin to fiat and also your possible tax liabilities that you may incur.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:33:51 PM

Although I love bitcoin, no I will not accept bitcoin currency as a salary because of its fluctuating nature. because it's too risky, and one more thing I was not keen to take my salary in Bitcoin. Because if I receive my salary through Bitcoin and the next day, prices fell bioticon mean what should I do ... So I would not want to take risks. Wink Wink

The opposite of what you are saying can also happen. YOu receive your pay in the morning and in the afternoon the price rallies and bitcoin up by 100. Isn't that great? And If I look at the chart, Bitcoin price is in the uptrend. Meaning your salary have more chances of getting exchanged in a higher price.
Umisater

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:42:37 AM

Although I love bitcoin, no I will not accept bitcoin currency as a salary because of its fluctuating nature. because it's too risky, and one more thing I was not keen to take my salary in Bitcoin. Because if I receive my salary through Bitcoin and the next day, prices fell bioticon mean what should I do ... So I would not want to take risks. Wink Wink

The opposite of what you are saying can also happen. YOu receive your pay in the morning and in the afternoon the price rallies and bitcoin up by 100. Isn't that great? And If I look at the chart, Bitcoin price is in the uptrend. Meaning your salary have more chances of getting exchanged in a higher price.

What you are saying is not guaranteed at all but that is the advantage if you are going to accept your salary as bitcoin. What if the price is going to fall at $100 if you are going to accept your salary on that day the price is $600 and it fall to $500 what do you think? And that is not a good thing but it depends on how we are going to take the risk.

When the bitcoin price is not stable, the salary will be based on the US dollar. You can get bitcoin based on its dollar price.
kateaustin

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:39:42 AM

I think bitcoin can be used as salary when it comes to freelancing in general , bitcoin prices are very volatile, so it 's not a fixed salary for each I think that we need to consider it like that, I doubt a physical business would allow BTC as their payment method anytime soon.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:48:11 AM

No and Never. I will never accept bitcoin as my salary because salary is something which makes my life comfortable and helps me to maintaina certain standard of living. So I can't really play with my salary.

If I receive bitcoin, then it will come with exchange risk. Bitcoin price is very dynamic and if the rate falls, I will incur losses which I don't want to do. Let bitcoin remains an alternate currency.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: