Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:27:28 PM

Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 07:49:48 PM

You'll have to be more specific. What error are you getting when you try to sign up? No matter what goes wrong it will always show a success/fail message below the submit button that tells you what was entered incorrectly.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:07:04 PM

Check that password is alpha-numeric only (eg. F98kcns8da2ijIi9s) only letters and numbers - I just registered with no problems.

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:26:41 PM

It just redirects back to the register page. Its broken
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:36:25 PM

Check that password is alpha-numeric only (eg. F98kcns8da2ijIi9s) only letters and numbers - I just registered with no problems.

i just signed up again to check and there is no problems for me either.
i am yet to see anyone with problems signing up except this guy.
and if im honest i'd take a guess at he is just throwing shit to see if it sticks.
#lame fud attempt

What was your hint? The fact that his history shows him going from thread to thread claiming every single coin is a scam? Or was there another thing that tipped you off? Smiley

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:49:09 PM

Here I figured the problem was the captcha. I know it works, but sometimes captchas can be a bitch and super annoying and he just wasn't noticing the error message.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:52:28 PM

and if im honest i'd take a guess at he is just throwing shit to see if it sticks.
#lame fud attempt

just trying to FUD..... i dont know why they are trying so hard to tear down this project.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:15:01 PM

#lame fud attempt

just trying to FUD..... i dont know why they are trying so hard to tear down this project.

People would rather hear wild promises then something that looks realistic and good. I feel like almost every ICO these days tries to sell themselves as "WE'RE GOING TO BE THE NEXT BITCOIN" where as this one is very modest so people are easily dismissing it. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and there are tons of people lurking in the shadows...

After you register it should say something like "Download Client Here." Why not just try logging in with the user/password assuming you've kept it the same this whole time?
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:45:59 PM

When you complete registration, you will still be on the registration page but will see the following:
Registration successful. You may now log into the game.
Download Client Here

It is possible you have already successfully registered given how many attempts it seems you have made. Have you tried to simply login to your account? If you are still having problems, a screen or video will help diagnose your problem. Feel free to PM us directly!

GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:18:58 AM

When is the official release of Heroes, is there a specific date yet?

JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

Heroes is still currently still in testing once it is officially out of testing we'll post an official announcement both on our website and on here Smiley

Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:16:17 AM

As mentioned earlier in the thread, there's been some health issues with the other developer I've been working with which has really delayed things. The project is up for public beta testing and is being developed daily. Full patch notes and update lists can be found at the www.ConquerHeroes.com website.

We're still looking at a launch for the 1st but even if we were to miss that, it would only be a week or two delay. We want to avoid launching without enough content to keep players hooked. There's no point in spending a large amount of time and money on advertisements only to have players run out of content within the first month. Right now the focus is fleshing out content, balancing rates, testing the economic systems and looking for any glitches to get patched up before launch. The developer who is ill handles the client side changes and it seems there's a conflict with the new windows 10 update so we need that fixed before we can/should launch.

Quick timeline of what's left to do.

-Integrate jewels shop: Authentication, wallet and transaction management done, still need to handle purchasing and converting to ingame items (simple)
-Finalize poker: Core logic is all done, we're just making sure all sanity checks are in place and all conditions are handled properly.
-A couple weekly/daily PK tournaments: Class PK tournament, Clan war
-A couple more hourly PK tournaments: soccer, vampire war, dragon war, bomb war are all events from apex I'll be porting over to heroes.
-Clean up some client content/guides to improve new player experience
-Fix win 10 anniversary edition compatibility issue.
-Add a few more daily quests
-Re-format patch notes to be displayed in game.
-Finalize launch newsletter and advertisement assets
-Add and balance a few more RNG boxes (random garment and weapon skin loot boxes)

It's honestly a pretty short list. I'm focused right now though primarily on adding more content (more events, more tournaments, more dailies!) and then in the last week will be doing a deep stress test to look for any new issues that have cropped up in the process.
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:52:56 AM

Will the heroes be finished before the end of the month?
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:07:39 AM

A friend told me to check out this thread, he told me it seems to be one of the best ico's available to invest in that's currently live and I just looked through ico count down and the ones coming up aren't looking to good so I think my friend is right.

Its not often that a dev for a project is as upfront with his real identity as Chris is nor are they as involved in the community like he is, such as the way he answers all the questions pretty quickly and his obvious reputation In the gaming world. Its not easy building games and servers and tending to all the customer service involved. If it was everyone would be doing it but we're not are we. Chris is. He's awesome and if my boyfriend was cool id be flirting with him myself but my bf is an asshole sometimes so I need to keep it strictly business. Wink

Oups,  Kiss we veered off topic there for a minute but that always happens after a long night at the local pub downing the Miller Light's and slapping asses.  Embarrassed

Back on track now,

Because of everything, Chris and his cute smile, The cool conquer game, Constant updates, The potential for this coin later on, Hereo coming up and so on I'v invested 5.5 BTC tonight because I want to see this project get funded and then completed. If we all wait to the end it wont work I don't think because people like to see others invest before they do, it's that old adage "I'll invest when he does". Well I just did and now its everyone else's turn.

https://blockchain.info/address/1CerCJjeiHQdMJD6FU7dqXXQ2pHejFyc5w

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:35:26 AM

A friend told me to check out this thread, he told me it seems to be one of the best ico's available to invest in that's currently live and I just looked through ico count down and the ones coming up aren't looking to good so I think my friend is right.

Its not often that a dev for a project is as upfront with his real identity as Chris is nor are they as involved in the community like he is, such as the way he answers all the questions pretty quickly and his obvious reputation In the gaming world. Its not easy building games and servers and tending to all the customer service involved. If it was everyone would be doing it but we're not are we. Chris is. He's awesome and if my boyfriend was cool id be flirting with him myself but my bf is an asshole sometimes so I need to keep it strictly business. Wink

Oups,  Kiss we veered off topic there for a minute but that always happens after a long night at the local pub downing the Miller Light's and slapping asses.  Embarrassed

Back on track now,

Because of everything, Chris and his cute smile, The cool conquer game, Constant updates, The potential for this coin later on, Hereo coming up and so on I'v invested 5.5 BTC tonight because I want to see this project get funded and then completed. If we all wait to the end it wont work I don't think because people like to see others invest before they do, it's that old adage "I'll invest when he does". Well I just did and now its everyone else's turn.

wow mate after reading this post you made i was encourage got to collect my btc earnings and try to invest a little don't have that much btc
but looking for the bright success of this game and the dev good luck mate.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:40:17 AM

Oups,  Kiss we veered off topic there for a minute but that always happens after a long night at the local pub downing the Miller Light's and slapping asses.  Embarrassed

Back on track now,

That's a sizeable investment but we going to need many more large investments of 10+ btc to get this really going. I'll send in 10 tomorrow. Hopefully that will help to get this party started. At least with your 5 btc its now over 15% totally funded. Yesterday it was struggling to get past 10% but things are looking much brighter now thanks to your deposit.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 04:46:32 AM

Oups,  Kiss we veered off topic there for a minute but that always happens after a long night at the local pub downing the Miller Light's and slapping asses.  Embarrassed

Back on track now,

That's a sizeable investment but we going to need many more large investments of 10+ btc to get this really going. I'll send in 10 tomorrow. Hopefully that will help to get this party started. At least with your 5 btc its now over 15% totally funded. Yesterday it was struggling to get past 10% but things are looking much brighter now thanks to your deposit.

How much time is left for the investments? What is totally needed? Where are the party's hosted?!? JEWELS is getting much more attraction now.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:48:17 AM

Back on track now,

How much time is left for the investments? What is totally needed? Where are the party's hosted?!? JEWELS is getting much more attraction now.

About 170 btc more needed, 11 days left. Hit up the site to invest.
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:05:12 AM

Back on track now,

15% is better then only having 10% but I cant invest anymore. I'm tapped out. But maybe after you invest that 10 BTC others will see yours and mine and the other investments ad we can hit that goal otherwise we are all getting refunds. Sad
JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

As a small financial update as it's been awhile since I've done one we're now just above 30 BTC which means we're now past $15,000 mark! We're steadily getting closer to our goal every day and still have around 10 days to go.

Thanks for the support so far everybody and a special thanks to those who have already invested and shared our project with their peers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: