Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:29:02 PM

ruzka why no sell pressure for Jewels?

Maybe 'no sell pressure' was exaggerated  Undecided what i meant was, not much sell pressure because there is no free coins given to everyone to dump on real investors. This is the first real ico sale that has not shit on investors by giving away so many free coin. I hold high hopes for Jewels and its team.

Yeah I agree, no bonuses, no free coins to be dumped, zero "can I do this translation" posts. Its all for the better.

Yeah I think this is first of it's kind ICO - no bounties, no free coins, no extreme bonuses and I think that's the way to go with it! No one will sell under ICO price that's for sure and I quite like that.

I dont think its the first but its definitely doing things different from the rest, but its no wonder. Tis is a real project and all the rest are just jokes and scams to take your money.

AFAIK there is no gaming coin other than JWL that will immediately use the coin for immediate adoption in long established game. Mostly will develop and try to negotiate deal with game developer to consider using their coin.  Some offer the coin as winning price with the hope that people will try their best to win more of their coin. The flaw with this strategy is: there is too many uncertainties and fewer motivation for real adoption.

JWL will be used by the developer of the games itself. The coin developers are also the adopter of their own system. And the game has been gathering user base for 1-2 years now. Looks at their numbers:

The Numbers
Here are some bullet point metrics about the current game and servers which may give you a grasp on how things are at the financial level
  • The average user is on 1-3 accounts at the same time (doing various tasks)
  • On average 1 in 20 accounts will spend atleast $4.00 (est. 1 in 6 players).
  • Those who’ve paid for things, average out to $80.00 an account (over a year and a half)
  • The most common amount a user will spend is about $25.00 at once
  • At peak revenue, the gross was 8,000.00 - 12,000.00 USD/mo.
  • 250 - 600 players on at any given time
  • Around 2000 unique accounts accessed via logging in each day
  • The new server “Heroes” is expected to increase player count due to its appeal with new content and can therefore be better monetized via Jewels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:31:19 PM

Maybe 'no sell pressure' was exaggerated  Undecided what i meant was, not much sell pressure because there is no free coins given to everyone to dump on real investors. This is the first real ico sale that has not shit on investors by giving away so many free coin. I hold high hopes for Jewels and its team.

Yeah I agree, no bonuses, no free coins to be dumped, zero "can I do this translation" posts. Its all for the better.

Yeah I think this is first of it's kind ICO - no bounties, no free coins, no extreme bonuses and I think that's the way to go with it! No one will sell under ICO price that's for sure and I quite like that.

The lack of bounties I thought was an interesting choice. I wonder if that's to do with their lack of past involvement in crypto or if it was an intended decision. Regardless, as you said with less free coins floating it about it means it's less likely people will dumping which means a more stable price from the start and an easier road to drive the price up!! Cheesy
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:36:54 PM

The lack of bounties I thought was an interesting choice. I wonder if that's to do with their lack of past involvement in crypto or if it was an intended decision. Regardless, as you said with less free coins floating it about it means it's less likely people will dumping which means a more stable price from the start and an easier road to drive the price up!! Cheesy

People will still dump for various reasons. Thinking otherwise is delusional. Welcome to cryptos.

If you believe it's a good investment, people dumping should be a GOOD thing -- it means you get more coins for even less than before.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Tacalt

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:54:04 PM

People will still dump for various reasons. Thinking otherwise is delusional. Welcome to cryptos.

If you believe it's a good investment, people dumping should be a GOOD thing -- it means you get more coins for even less than before.

Yeah, that is true. I have made the mistake with other projects of putting all my BTC I allocated towards the project into the ICO rather then saving a bit for buy support in case it drops below ICO price to pick up some for cheap. Learned my lesson on that one so I definitely know better this time around Wink
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:03:14 PM

Hopefully everything goes good but I will def be there watching for those panic sells :p Smiley
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:26:10 PM

Yeah, that is true. I have made the mistake with other projects of putting all my BTC I allocated towards the project into the ICO rather then saving a bit for buy support in case it drops below ICO price to pick up some for cheap. Learned my lesson on that one so I definitely know better this time around Wink

I think we are all guilty of making this mistake, personally for me I made it with Waves and look at it now... but just because something goes below ICO price I don't think it's a bad thing I think it can still be winner!

Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:05:09 PM

Hopefully everything goes good but I will def be there watching for those panic sells :p Smiley

As will I. There haven't been any official announcements for an exchange yes has there? I hope we can get on Bittrex pretty quickly, I think it will definitely help draw attention to this coin.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:43:27 PM

As will I. There haven't been any official announcements for an exchange yes has there? I hope we can get on Bittrex pretty quickly, I think it will definitely help draw attention to this coin.

Surprised that this actually doesn't have that much attention. Of course its not being driven down peoples throats either. Sign of a non pnd coin Smiley lol. now days real project seem to have the least amount of pages in there threads
Tacalt

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:06:13 AM

Surprised that this actually doesn't have that much attention. Of course its not being driven down peoples throats either. Sign of a non pnd coin Smiley lol. now days real project seem to have the least amount of pages in there threads

Oh trust me, I'm sure attention for this will pick up greatly as soon as there are some development details on Rebirth that can be released. Just look at BitCrystals, their pre-game release hasn't been released yet but every time they release a card people are loving it!
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:41:02 AM

Any relation to this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.0 Apex and Rebirth ?

Interesting.

I posted on their thread asking if there is a relation. But I don't think so. I think its just a fluke about the names because Chris has been pro 4 never since 2006 and apex conquer has been a thing for over a year.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.msg15990702#msg15990702

Thought I should comment and officially state that yes this is correct, we have nothing to do with this coin and it is just a coincidence on the naming. Please note that while we're calling the new game "Project Rebirth" the games name on release itself probably won't be "Rebirth" but will likely be decided later down the road... perhaps with some community involvement? Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:59:50 AM

Any relation to this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.0 Apex and Rebirth ?

Interesting.

I posted on their thread asking if there is a relation. But I don't think so. I think its just a fluke about the names because Chris has been pro 4 never since 2006 and apex conquer has been a thing for over a year.

Thought I should comment and officially state that yes this is correct, we have nothing to do with this coin and it is just a coincidence on the naming. Please note that while we're calling the new game "Project Rebirth" the games name on release itself probably won't be "Rebirth" but will likely be decided later down the road... perhaps with some community involvement? Smiley

Also want to add that "rebirthing" has been a part of many MMOs in the past, so it's not unique in that sense. Nothing against JWL here, just stating that the name having Rebirth would not insinuate it has anything to do with any other similarly-named projects.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:05:56 AM

Interesting.

Also want to add that "rebirthing" has been a part of many MMOs in the past, so it's not unique in that sense. Nothing against JWL here, just stating that the name having Rebirth would not insinuate it has anything to do with any other similarly-named projects.

Still pretty funny that the other project had both the names Apex and Rebirth Cheesy Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:07:45 AM

Interesting.

Still pretty funny that the other project had both the names Apex and Rebirth Cheesy Tongue

APEX is also part of other games (it's the name of the p2p currency there.
Apex in itself is just another word for "alpha." I.e., the apex predator = the alpha male.

Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:46:26 AM

Interesting.

Apex in itself is just another word for "alpha." I.e., the apex predator = the alpha male.
Thars cool didnt know that! Is there another word like that for beta? Maybe if there is it would bw a contendor for Rebirth's game name
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:52:05 AM

Interesting.

Thars cool didnt know that! Is there another word like that for beta? Maybe if there is it would bw a contendor for Rebirth's game name

There's not. The closest thing would likely be omega (the end -- which could be used stylistically to represent the end of testing and the beginning of live).

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:19:18 AM

yeah, i hate ccex..... let's hope for bittrex and dream with poloniex  Roll Eyes
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:33:09 AM

yeah, i hate ccex..... let's hope for bittrex and dream with poloniex  Roll Eyes

I'd also reach out to http://beta.rawx.io (you can earn interest on deposits there as well, so if they add it, extra bonus)

Tacalt

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:17:10 AM

Poloniex is just hopeful at this point but I think Bittrex is a definite possibility if enough people contact them. They have a slack so we should be messaging them there.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:06:29 AM

Poloniex is just hopeful at this point but I think Bittrex is a definite possibility if enough people contact them. They have a slack so we should be messaging them there.

If dev stays true to his word and Rebirth happens then Poloniex is not hopeful but inevitable!

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:15:12 AM

I dont think its the first but its definitely doing things different from the rest, but its no wonder. Tis is a real project and all the rest are just jokes and scams to take your money.

AFAIK there is no gaming coin other than JWL that will immediately use the coin for immediate adoption in long established game. Mostly will develop and try to negotiate deal with game developer to consider using their coin.  Some offer the coin as winning price with the hope that people will try their best to win more of their coin. The flaw with this strategy is: there is too many uncertainties and fewer motivation for real adoption.

JWL will be used by the developer of the games itself. The coin developers are also the adopter of their own system. And the game has been gathering user base for 1-2 years now. Looks at their numbers:

The Numbers
Here are some bullet point metrics about the current game and servers which may give you a grasp on how things are at the financial level
  • The average user is on 1-3 accounts at the same time (doing various tasks)
  • On average 1 in 20 accounts will spend atleast $4.00 (est. 1 in 6 players).
  • Those who’ve paid for things, average out to $80.00 an account (over a year and a half)
  • The most common amount a user will spend is about $25.00 at once
  • At peak revenue, the gross was 8,000.00 - 12,000.00 USD/mo.
  • 250 - 600 players on at any given time
  • Around 2000 unique accounts accessed via logging in each day
  • The new server “Heroes” is expected to increase player count due to its appeal with new content and can therefore be better monetized via Jewels

Great post. I feel like it should be bumped on every page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: