Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126370 times)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

For me, investments are better, because you do not have to bother with constant analysis, but you need to carefully choose where to invest.
People that are really new to trading Bitcoin should look at how Forex or Stocks are exchanged because once they learn how the terms within those areas then they will have an easier time playing with Bitcoin charts. Trading isn't for everyone though.

Investing in Bitcoin is the easiest method to making money with Bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
yes investing is much better especially when you understand and know things about it and how it works because youll get more profit here. But before that you should be careful whenever you invest because there are many scammers right now.

ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:52:11 AM

i do both trading and holding, also lending on poloniex for the risk averse.. way better than lending to random people here  Grin

both were good it will just depend on how we will ork and manage it.
But I do not know what to do. At least stand, at least fall, at least laugh, And I look at the price of Bitcoin and I understand that it will grow from one country to sell it would not be desirable. And I also want to buy more, it means only one thing, I will store and have supper the best prices. I will definitely invest in Bitcoin if additional funds are available.

You are going to do the right thing. If you are not a very experienced trader then forget about trading and just invest in Bitcoin and hold. I bet many traders can testify that if they were not trading at all they would have much more money right now.
If you do not have a definite knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency and trading and do not have any skills. Will be very risky if you play trading. Of course that you will produce only defeat. I am sure of it.. better invest it

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

I divided my money, 80 for investing and 20 for trading. I research first for the one i want to invest and once i invest, i'll hold. I use the spare 20 to learn trading. I don't quite understand trading yet so i use feeling this far. Sometime lose sometimes profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:28:21 AM

i do both trading and holding, also lending on poloniex for the risk averse.. way better than lending to random people here  Grin

But I do not know what to do. At least stand, at least fall, at least laugh, And I look at the price of Bitcoin and I understand that it will grow from one country to sell it would not be desirable. And I also want to buy more, it means only one thing, I will store and have supper the best prices. I will definitely invest in Bitcoin if additional funds are available.

You are going to do the right thing. If you are not a very experienced trader then forget about trading and just invest in Bitcoin and hold. I bet many traders can testify that if they were not trading at all they would have much more money right now.
Yeah if you do not have any knowledge and skill in trading then you are desperate and use trading. It will be the same as gambling because you just rely on luck to gain. And that would be very risky

traders will not keep their bitcoins, there will always be advantages of trading, the opinion about trading is gambling is a big mistake. Experience and analytical techniques will prove that trading can be very productive and not just luck. They will choose to invest in other businesses and continue their activities as daily traders.
Gambling can never be a good alternative to the trading the trading have a simple rule be patient and be wise use your skills and then relax while in gambling we can never do this because in gambling the skills count is very low the gambling depends mainly on your luck while in trading the luck has a small role to play.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:47:02 AM

I divided my money, 80 for investing and 20 for trading. I research first for the one i want to invest and once i invest, i'll hold. I use the spare 20 to learn trading. I don't quite understand trading yet so i use feeling this far. Sometime lose sometimes profit.
What investment did you entered? Is that buying of bitcoin and just holding it for a longer time?  There are people that are misinterpreting trading and investing thinking that they are the same. But buying bitcoin and holding it is a good investment and it has been proven by time.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
For you to be not confused of what to try, why don't you just try them both. Put at least 25% on an investment that suits your standard and the other 25% on trading and the remaining 50% just keep them or hold them for a while and see what is the effect if you trade your money and at the same time the effect of investing it. Now after a several days, have a comparison of which of the two give you more profit and stick to it.
Quadast

Activity: 106
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:07:14 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For you to be not confused of what to try, why don't you just try them both. Put at least 25% on an investment that suits your standard and the other 25% on trading and the remaining 50% just keep them or hold them for a while and see what is the effect if you trade your money and at the same time the effect of investing it. Now after a several days, have a comparison of which of the two give you more profit and stick to it.

It seems to me that every user has the opportunity to try something in what it will seem better or investment, or roofing. It seems to me that both in one and in the other We need to have more luck, but in fact we need to do only one thing to better realize ourselves.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:22:46 AM

For me, investments are better, because you do not have to bother with constant analysis, but you need to carefully choose where to invest.
What do you mean with invest in your statement? Trading is include in Investment
if you mean with invest in here is hyip and Ponzi website,
they are not good place to make investing due to sometimes they will take all of your money
trading is good for invest than on hyip and Ponzi website, you have control your money.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

Yeah if you do not have any knowledge and skill in trading then you are desperate and use trading. It will be the same as gambling because you just rely on luck to gain. And that would be very risky

traders will not keep their bitcoins, there will always be advantages of trading, the opinion about trading is gambling is a big mistake. Experience and analytical techniques will prove that trading can be very productive and not just luck. They will choose to invest in other businesses and continue their activities as daily traders.
You are right but trade require a lot of knowledge as if anyone will miss any good time then he may lose major amount of his money I will say that for new comers starting trade is like starting gambling so for them I will suggest to invest.
Trading is basically a job that requires a long time to be given to it some of the people take it very light and therefore they miss the opportunity to make profit. In trading you need to keep an eye on your portfolio almost 24/7 this is how you can be a successful trader.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

For me it takes a lot of experience,
If the investment we have to understand about the project and its developers.
So must understand the profile of the company, let me not be a loss in the future.
For trading we must have a track record of a coin in follow and know his history at the lowest rate how he dropped and at what rate he was top so that we all must have experience in their respective fields.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

Both. Just do it both. But if you are too busy to monitor news and charts then better do investing or at least trading with a bit long term target price.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:27:55 PM

Everything starts with investing. Either you invest money or you invest time, for you to earn some bitcoins so that you could start trading them and with that earn more. For people who have more money, investing money is better choice, like you said it require less things to do. But it could be also dangerous if you make a mistake and invest in wrong time or wrong thing. Trading is harder way to earn, but for people who do not have much money up front, trading is only option and maybe in some cases safer.
In both the cases you are investing, the investment as said may be of your money and of the time as we know that there is an idiom about the time is that time is money so it is not like you invest money and then you are not required to give time to it. Trading needs prior homework before getting into it.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:41:34 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You can do trading or investing or you can do both. When you trade you must have patient and be optimistic, also grab the best opportunity to buy and sell. And when you invest there will be assurance that you can gain profit but it will be in the long run. Investing is better if you don't have enough knowledge about trading.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:04:24 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You can do trading or investing or you can do both. When you trade you must have patient and be optimistic, also grab the best opportunity to buy and sell. And when you invest there will be assurance that you can gain profit but it will be in the long run. Investing is better if you don't have enough knowledge about trading.
I think the trick is very simple, if you understand, knowledgeable, and have the skills in trading you can use both investment and trading. Of course it would be very advantageous when combining both. But if you do not understand trading. You can use investment only

Yanidas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:07:34 AM

Just as in the financial markets the long-term holder usually always fairs better than the active trader.

Problem is that trading is so much more fun!  Grin

We are all gamblers at heart!
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:29:25 AM

Trading IS investing. You invest in shares or coins or whatever. So I think you should re formulate your question.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:31:43 AM

Trading IS investing. You invest in shares or coins or whatever. So I think you should re formulate your question.
Trading would never be an investment. Trading is about exchange one currency to another currency while investment is holding one currency/share and to be sold to make profit. They look the same but they are not.
TurTle69KiLL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

maybe trading altoin is good, because I think the risk in trading altcoin is small .
If you're not sure you can try with a small value , so you can feel trading altcoin is fun and SAFE
TurTle69KiLL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:31:52 AM

is not same

when you're trading, you have full access to your money .
but when you investing, you could lose your money anytime...
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: