Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:56:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126367 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

Hi im still a newbie but one of my friend says trading and investing are so risky so dont try if you dont have a lot of experience about that . he said to me that im going to earn more bitcoin then soon he will teach me to know all about trading and investing Smiley
A lot of activity that involves money are risky, those trading and investing needs more knowledge and experience, then if you don't know how to do it, don't evee do it. You will surely lose money.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:44:05 AM

Trading is risky,  do not proceed without knowledge.  If ypu are new start with small amount.  
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
$200 is quite small if you want to invest so i suggest you to trade, either bitcoin or altcoin. If you have some fundamental in technical analysis it will be better, but if you don't, there's some good trader who provides TA in trading view so you can use that to make money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:58:02 AM

For the long term, investment is the best, for the short term should be very promising trading. We should share our short and long-term money, do not put all your money in the same place
Both are good, it all falls in trading because in the long term you will still trade your investment in order to make the money.
Well, trading for me is more attractive because the more you are active the more you will get an active income.

Hmmm, it's basically that investment and also trading have very different things. But the thing that you should know is that these two things can give us an advantage if we do it well. For example we are trading on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, where when trading we refer to comments or to someone's word. indeed initially it may be true, but it will never give us an active income, because we depend only on external forces rather than internal. Strengthen the analysis, therefore the main capital in investment and also trading.
Thiet

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Trading is the best way to make money in cryptocurrencies because it is better than to hold coins since they are not predictable and you cannot tell if they will pump in the future or not, trade is good chooice than invest. i think its more profitable you can get profit everyday.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

I think it depends on your strategy as well as time period. if you want to go for the long run then Investment will bring more value rather than trading. in case of the short run period, Trading is better than investment. but in order to participate in trading, you need to be skilled as well as requires some experiences.
also, you have to be active and should keep watching in the trade. but for the investment, you don't need to take any risk. so that I think the investment is better than trading.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

I think it depends on your strategy as well as time period. if you want to go for the long run then Investment will bring more value rather than trading. in case of the short run period, Trading is better than investment. but in order to participate in trading, you need to be skilled as well as requires some experiences.
also, you have to be active and should keep watching in the trade. but for the investment, you don't need to take any risk. so that I think the investment is better than trading.
Investing is better than trading for most of people because it's easier, trading is complicated and requires updated knowledge
to achieve a good result. I myself is a trader and investor as well and I can say investing is easy as long as you know how to take risk.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:42:06 PM

Hi im still a newbie but one of my friend says trading and investing are so risky so dont try if you dont have a lot of experience about that . he said to me that im going to earn more bitcoin then soon he will teach me to know all about trading and investing Smiley

There is a risk in any financial activity. Your friend warned you right. You are a beginner, so you must be very careful in investing and trading. First, do not take independent decisions, but trust your friend, who is probably an experienced and successful person. Then you will gain experience and will independently earn money

I agree. Especially trading is riskier than investing. You can lose lots of many before earning some. Investing can also risky. If you invest your money to a wrong coin you can lose again. Even the coin can be true but the timing can be wrong, again you lose some money. I can also suggest you to trade but very very low amount like $1 for some good experience.

I think both of them have different levels of risk depending on the particular thing, for example when you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency market and have more skill in doing price analysis on the market of course the risk to trade may be much less than investment. the point is to choose according to the skills you have between trading or investment
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:55:54 PM

There is a risk in any financial activity. Your friend warned you right. You are a beginner, so you must be very careful in investing and trading. First, do not take independent decisions, but trust your friend, who is probably an experienced and successful person. Then you will gain experience and will independently earn money

I agree. Especially trading is riskier than investing. You can lose lots of many before earning some. Investing can also risky. If you invest your money to a wrong coin you can lose again. Even the coin can be true but the timing can be wrong, again you lose some money. I can also suggest you to trade but very very low amount like $1 for some good experience.

I think both of them have different levels of risk depending on the particular thing, for example when you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency market and have more skill in doing price analysis on the market of course the risk to trade may be much less than investment. the point is to choose according to the skills you have between trading or investment

The last thing you want to do is to trust someone else's decision for you, and yes that includes your friend. You are basically telling yourself that  you are making other people have decisions with your own money and if you lose your money because of your friend's decision then you will have to blame him or her and you might end up fighting with each other. The best thing your friend can do since he or she has more experience than you is try to teach you about investing and trading as it is better than giving him the authority to make decisions for yourself.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Learn to trade, mate. There is money there for as long as you have learned the necessary skills. Your $200 may also be used for hodling altcoins of your choices. That is the kind of investment you can do with that amount. But I prefer trading. Choose the cheapest that has the probability to rise soon.
Trading is the best way to make money in cryptocurrencies because it is better than to hold coins since they are not predictable and you cannot tell if they will pump in the future or not. If you are going to trade then only trading the coins that has a huge volume so you can earn easily and do day trade and always practice that kind of trading until you master it.
yeah i trade is good chooice than invest. i think its more profitable you can get profit everyday, easy and you can use trade as livelihood
in trading small to lose your balance all because you can hold it
Yes, trading is better than investing. Profit will depend on our experience, skills and luck, it is not as easy as you say and if want to get a profit every day as you say, we will need a lot of experience, this really is not simple. The difficulty is a lot but until we have the full experience and skills, the profit we can get is huge, I see now many people give up their main job to focus on trading, trading is really the best way to make more money and get rich

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

Actually there is so many benefit you will get from trading. In trading you can multiply your money in a short-term or maybe long-term. Than the Investing who have big risk.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

Both are good but it depends on the holder if you are full time in bitcoin the choose trading if not trading there's many circumstances in comparing those two so I will say that it depends.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:48:34 PM

Trading and investment for me both provide a big profit, which is important already understand very well how it works
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

Both offers same level of risk but the thing is trading can give you higher income when your luck hits unlike investment which profit is not that high but if you have lots of money on your pocket better do both so if both will do better you can have a good earnings or you can analize in which field you are better or lucky enough

HastyQuynh

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

both have their own merits and  demarits. I think those people who have good experience in trading then  trading is good option for them.while those people who do not have any experience in trading then they should choose investment because in investment people do not need more experience.  It's always better to start with trading because it is one form of investment which let you have full control on your own funds. You decide where to spend and how to spend. If you don't know how trading works, turn to youtube and you will find a lot of tutorial videos. Start with small and gradually increase the amount. Trading will never let you down.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

For me the investing is the thing. I mostly make money from investing mostly in small coins, but also on some good coins who are stable. If you are new i should advise you to invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is for me stable it is a few days dropping but it will gain Im sure about that.

David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

Investing is the better option, the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly so it will absolutely give profit, just hold it as long as possible. If we need some money in urgent basis then trade it.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:23:16 PM

In case of bitcoins investing would be a better choice because its value is constantly rising.
I wouldn't recommended trading.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

Omg more than fifty pages saying the SAME, this is insane, i can not even believe it... 84 pages saying "Trading is better, but investing gives more profits in long term" omg people, with only one or two replies it is enough, but eighty four pages??? Every page has 20 messages. 84x20= 1680 replies saying exactly the same.
I dont know why this is still happening... thousands of replies that say the same thing...
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You should make the decision based on the one you’re better at and not the one that’s good. It might be good for someone yet bad for you. Its up to you to decide what is going to be good for you and the one that is going to wreak havoc.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: