Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

It's really up to you and what you prefer better. For investment there isn't really a good thing that you can invest into with $200 where as you can try trading which doesn't have much risk and as of last month the bitcoin price is not rising ot falling greatly.
I think if we had to choose which one is the better of the trade or investment. of course trade which in my opinion is better. because if we can trade benefit periodically up to continuous and more secure than the investments have a greater risk of losing the investment and we only get occasional profits during a certain period. But if in the bitcoin it will be very profitable if the price goes up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

Investing is the better option, the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly so it will absolutely give profit, just hold it as long as possible. If we need some money in urgent basis then trade it.
But you have to remember before you decided hold Bitcoin in long term, you need ready with all worst situation can happening, that is the requirements when you want become a holder Bitcoin. It not for speculator because in someday, Bitcoin will kill all speculator think it like a place for them earn profit easy Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:36:39 PM

Trading and investing are the very same once you trade you commit a cash for you to grow it. And also investing why you spend you want to increase also your bitcoin.Nothing is different their.
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Trading and investing are the very same once you trade you commit a cash for you to grow it. And also investing why you spend you want to increase also your bitcoin.Nothing is different their.

Trading and investing are different. Trading you are actually looking only concentrated on the price while on the investment side you are looking for the developments improvement and you are comfortable leaving your money for long term haul.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:55:29 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both ways will give an individual a good profit and income. Trading and investing involves risk but I think Investing is less risky compared to trading. In trading, you'll need to be careful of scamcoins and if you're not awaared of it there's a huge possibility that you'll be a victime and will result to loss of money. In investing the risk can be lessen by studying things about the thing that you'll invest your money with to know whether it will give you high return of investment or not. So I prefer investing to Bitcoin. Try to buy Bitcoin during the dumps and hold it for a long period of time then sell it if the price is already high. As profit is earned, repeat the process to earn more profit.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Actually you do not have to choose of which one between those two you have to work on because either you choose investing or trading, both will be beneficial in your part because you can gain on both. But it will be much better if you will put 25% of your funds into investment and also 25% to trading and the remaining will be saved because you can also gain by just simply saving your bitcoin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

I have said that before that trading and investing is the same. But someone here in forum told me that they are different, trading is a type of investment. And investing is not literally you need to work hard like in trading. If I can recall it right, that guy told me that investing is something that you only invest your money without doing some effort which is correct but there's no investment that will generate profit without working hard.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:08:52 PM

if you have bitcoin and want to get more profit. then you should use it for trading .. trading one good investment if you know the technique and analysis. I think this will make you make money fast and big. but if you do not know the techniques and analysis .. then you should not use trading to earn money. you will lose your money if you do not learn trading. you should learn fundamental analytical and analytical techniques before you enter the market

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:16:46 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think you should try working on both because you really do not have to choose on which one you should choose because you can do both investing and trading at the same time. Having both investing and trading will surely give you more income and profit rather than planning to just choose and focus on one. Getting in to those ways will surely be beneficial at the same time.

Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:19:04 PM

I have said that before that trading and investing is the same. But someone here in forum told me that they are different, trading is a type of investment. And investing is not literally you need to work hard like in trading. If I can recall it right, that guy told me that investing is something that you only invest your money without doing some effort which is correct but there's no investment that will generate profit without working hard.

this is the reason why they are different and it is true: The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.

Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing

reference: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:30:45 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both ways are good and essential which can be beneficial especially to the bitcoin users. Having both tradind and investing will surely give you large amount of income rather than having or choosing just one among the two. Doing both at the same time is good because you can gain an income on both.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both ways are good and essential which can be beneficial especially to the bitcoin users. Having both tradind and investing will surely give you large amount of income rather than having or choosing just one among the two. Doing both at the same time is good because you can gain an income on both.
I agree to that. That will help you to have source of income which is active from trading because you are using your time and energy to generate some profit and also passive income from investing because you will earn money even though  you will not work and that is why it is good for people like us to have those two types of income so why not just get them both.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

Trading is more risky but it is a faster profit than letting the money grow in an investment, the choice is yours. But in my opinion, you better go with trading, you just need to allocate a small part of your money to it and get some help and advice from those people with greater experience.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

Trading is more risky but it is a faster profit than letting the money grow in an investment, the choice is yours. But in my opinion, you better go with trading, you just need to allocate a small part of your money to it and get some help and advice from those people with greater experience.

If you don't know how to trade, you shouldn't just try. You need to do major research before starting. Start with $100 and see how much you make (or lose) and go from there.

If you feel trading is for you at that point, go for it. Just don't put everything you have into it from the start and expect things to turn out well for you. Tongue

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:45:39 AM

i think both are good, but if you will be probably hit a long term plan. i rather recommend you go on investing. but please do conduct some researches and select an ICO which is really promising. If you don't wanna regret and cry for your money, do some good reads and research about the background of the coin you are going to invest to.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:48:27 AM

this is the reason why they are different and it is true: The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.

Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing

reference: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

Well good points but I have still some different understanding with these two things though all the points from that reference are true. And any of the choice that you would love to choose is good and you need to have enough knowledge for it so that you know how your investment works and you know what you do with trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:39:12 AM

i think both are good, but if you will be probably hit a long term plan. i rather recommend you go on investing. but please do conduct some researches and select an ICO which is really promising. If you don't wanna regret and cry for your money, do some good reads and research about the background of the coin you are going to invest to.
It is better to buy bitcoin and HODL them long than purchasing any ICO. Because there are lot of scam coins are released every now and then just to rake some money. Thus for reliable way of investment or trading compared to the ICO, bitcoin scores better.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:59:52 AM

Trading is hard comparing by investing because it needs an usual working and searching, you need to know all the new about the conomie of all the country leading the world.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think trading and investing is the same thing since you cannot trade without investing money  including your time depending on what kind of investment you are in. Bare it in mind that every investments are risky and will always depends on how much you can afford to lose if ever something would happen. Trading and hodling are the most prefered investment by most cryptocurrency enthusiasts or investors. I am not a trader but I think you can go with some trusted exchanges and start trading. If you want a long term investment, you better try hodling coins that you think has potential in the future. You can also try investing on ICO's but just don't forget to do a lot of research. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:14:02 AM

Trading and investing it is good, but if you are good for that and have some experience we know its too risky if you doing both trading and investing but you have a good profit if they are success.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: