News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:11:02 PM

I believe in God, the Father almighty,  creator of heaven and earth.   I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,  who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,  born of the Virgin Mary,  suffered under Pontius Pilate,  was crucified, died, and was buried;  he descended to the dead.  
On the third day he rose again;  he ascended into heaven,  he is seated at the right hand of the Father,  
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.  I believe in the Holy Spirit,  the holy catholic church,  the communion of saints,  the forgiveness of sins,  
the resurrection of the body,  and the life everlasting.
I wonder how do you know that Jesus rose? You personally seen alive? How can you believe in biblical tales? How can you believe in justice if your non-existent God cannot make the world good. Where you the guarantee that he did a good afterlife?

Believe the witnesses. That is what the New Testament is all about... eye witnesses.

Cool

And the millions of prayers that go unanswered. Praying to a god who does not exist.

I agree.... believe the witnesses.

When prayers are not directed to God, they might go unanswered by Him. All the prayers that are directed towards God are answered by Him.

Consider all of your silent requests that were answered, even though you did not direct them towards any god in particular. God answered many of them favorably anyway.

Cool

So basically what your saying is , if your prayer never got answered then you directed it in the wrong direction? God doesnt answer anyone because he cant, he cant answer your prayers anymore than peter pan can. Praying to zeus, poseidon, or Ares would net you similar results and are just as legitimate as any other Gods. So many to choose from yet none have ever answered anyone. Strange that. Huh

Whatever you request, even if it is not a formal request, is acted on by God. He loves His creation, and answers all requests one way or another. Some requests that are not directed towards Him, are answered by nothing other than the nature of things. Many requests that are directed towards Him are answered by the request being fulfilled directly, by God, in special action.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

God is Real The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.

Im not sure where you get your odds from but if laziness due being easier not seeking out real answers is the reason you choose to believe in your overlord then so be it. You have to ask though, if your God or gods are real then where did they come from? Whats the odds of your gods just having existed for all time? Pretty slim id say. And had your god existed for all this time then he/she would have already created and destroyed millions of human civilisations and hes not bored yet?

Well, think about life. Think about one living cell. How many atoms and molecules are in one living cell?

If all these atoms in a non-living, inanimate form had to come together in just the right way to form a living cell, what are the odds against it ever happening... especially if there was no life around at all? The odds against this happening are so great as to render it impossible.

But, let's imagine that it happened. Let's say that all the atoms and molecules of a simple living cell happened, by chance, to come together, in just the right places with relation to each other, to form what a living cell would be like if it existed. It still wouldn't be alive.

Next, the inanimate atoms and molecules would have to be "kick-started" into motion, all at the same time, and in just the right way, for life to exist. The odds against this happening are so great, as well, as to be literally impossible.

But let's say that both of the impossible things happened. The atoms and molecules lined up, and were somehow kick-started into motion in just the right way to form a living cell. Then what would happen? Nature and the chemicals around this new living cell would immediately destroy the life. The odds that the life would not be destroyed by nature around it are so greatly in favor of the destruction, that the life would absolutely and certainly be destroyed. It is impossible that the life would keep on living.

However, if the living cell somehow kept on living, then the the cell would have to gain a whole bunch of extra molecules and atoms in just the right places and at just the right times, and with just the right motions for this cell to divide, thereby forming reproduction. The odds against this happening would be so great that it would be impossible. The cell would die of old age, or of chemical actions in nature surrounding it.

The story of Evolution is a story that says that these impossible-to-happen things happened. Evolution is impossible over and over and over again. Life in nature, through Evolution, is so extremely impossible that there isn't even a hint of a chance that it could happen. Yet science wants us to accept and believe that not only is it viable, but that it really happened this way.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:41:39 PM

I believe in God, the Father almighty,  creator of heaven and earth.   I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,  who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,  born of the Virgin Mary,  suffered under Pontius Pilate,  was crucified, died, and was buried;  he descended to the dead.  
On the third day he rose again;  he ascended into heaven,  he is seated at the right hand of the Father,  
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.  I believe in the Holy Spirit,  the holy catholic church,  the communion of saints,  the forgiveness of sins,  
I wonder how do you know that Jesus rose? You personally seen alive? How can you believe in biblical tales? How can you believe in justice if your non-existent God cannot make the world good. Where you the guarantee that he did a good afterlife?

Believe the witnesses. That is what the New Testament is all about... eye witnesses.

Cool

And the millions of prayers that go unanswered. Praying to a god who does not exist.

When prayers are not directed to God, they might go unanswered by Him. All the prayers that are directed towards God are answered by Him.

Consider all of your silent requests that were answered, even though you did not direct them towards any god in particular. God answered many of them favorably anyway.

Cool

Are you saying that the prayers of "God please don't let this  happen", or "God please stop this" were not directed at your God?

I think Tim Minchin sums this up the best....

Now I understand a prayer can work:
A particular prayer in a particular church
In a particular style with a particular stuff
And for particular problems that aren't particularly tough,
And for particular people, preferably white
And for particular senses, preferably sight
A particular prayer in a particular spot
To a particular version of a particular god

And if you get that right, he just might
Take a break from giving babies malaria
And pop down to your local area
And fix the cataracts of your mum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JipYDDXo5C0

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:58:23 AM

Cool

Cool

Are you saying that the prayers of "God please don't let this  happen", or "God please stop this" were not directed at your God?

Am I saying...? What's the matter? Can't you read what I have said? Why should I repeat it?

In the imperfect world that man causes when he turns against God (like YOU, when you refuse to accept even the existence of God in the face of the evidence and proof), there will be unpleasant things, and death.

How many people do you know who are 500 years old? Anybody? When you are dead, you are out of this life. And it seems that everyone dies. God often allows death as the relief to people who ask for relief from pain and sickness. Other times God heals them.

God's methods get rid of the imperfection for each of us, one at a time.

In the new life there will be Heaven >>> perfection, or Hell >>> imperfection. Take your pick. It will be your choice on an individual basis.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:33:39 AM

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:53:03 AM

Yes I do believe in God. We low life creature don't even have the right to question God, look what we are doing, we continuously kill each other, and slowly destroy our world. We've done already enough, and I don't even know the meaning of humanity no more, so for me there's God and he's the only one can save human from this dying world.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:31:22 AM

Yes I do believe in God. We all Know there is a Supreme power and, that  power regulate the entire universe. I believe that power is nothing but God. So for no science has proved the existence of this universe but in religions have the answer for the existence. and the morality of the human also prove the existence of God. When people started to deny God that time on wards people lost their morality. We can see the order in the universe who regulate this? that is God.   
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:54:39 AM

Yes, I do believe in God for many reasons. He created us, he created everything in this world. No matter what, I believe in his creation. I believe also in a miracle.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I do believed in god beucase i experience how awesome he is and if you keep faith on him you will be bless everyday just don't blame him if they not answer your prayer it just because it is not your day you need to make other way. God don't give us problem that we can't solved Smiley

Y U MAD AT ME
stats

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

Cool

Cool

Am I saying...? What's the matter? Can't you read what I have said? Why should I repeat it?

In the imperfect world that man causes when he turns against God (like YOU, when you refuse to accept even the existence of God in the face of the evidence and proof), there will be unpleasant things, and death.

How many people do you know who are 500 years old? Anybody? When you are dead, you are out of this life. And it seems that everyone dies. God often allows death as the relief to people who ask for relief from pain and sickness. Other times God heals them.

In the new life there will be Heaven >>> perfection, or Hell >>> imperfection. Take your pick. It will be your choice on an individual basis.

Cool

Glad you agree that the God you believe in is a sadistic bastard.

Allowing children to be raped and die of cancer.

That is one of the reasons why I do not believe there is a God.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Not only are you corrupted to be against God, but you are corrupted so that you twist theists' words into things that they are not.

When this world and universe are gone, there will never be any remembrance of it any longer. This will happen for most of us at death.

The important thing is the new life that we will all get. Will your new life be one of joy with God? Or will it be away from God and away from joy, in torment forever? Those are the only two choices.

However, thanks for giving me reason to post, so that people are shown their opportunity for eternal life in joy.

Cool

stats

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:02:01 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Not only are you corrupted to be against God, but you are corrupted so that you twist theists' words into things that they are not.

When this world and universe are gone, there will never be any remembrance of it any longer. This will happen for most of us at death.

The important thing is the new life that we will all get. Will your new life be one of joy with God? Or will it be away from God and away from joy, in torment forever? Those are the only two choices.

However, thanks for giving me reason to post, so that people are shown their opportunity for eternal life in joy.

Cool

Exactly which words have I twisted?

Please highlight that for me.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

Yes, I do believe in God for many reasons. He created us, he created everything in this world. No matter what, I believe in his creation. I believe also in a miracle.

How did the god "created" you? How can you scientifically prove that god had created you? I have heard about test tube babies and children born as a result of artificial insemination. But in such cases, we can say that these children were born as a result of the technological advance. And I don't believe that an imaginary person called god is popping up all these millions of children everyday.
Star.Wars

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

God is defined as a powerful being of all things. At the same time it is said that the god has mercy.
How do you explain the ruthless events in the world. How do you explain bad and brutal situations such as Hunger, War, Violence?
If there is a god, why does it allow it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:23:39 PM

God is defined as a powerful being of all things. At the same time it is said that the god has mercy.
How do you explain the ruthless events in the world. How do you explain bad and brutal situations such as Hunger, War, Violence?
If there is a god, why does it allow it.

The answer is most easily understood in the following several things. None of the following stands alone. It all must be understood together. At the same time, there is much more.

God was making children when He made us. As children have aspects of their parents in them, so we have aspects of God in us.

The world and universe were set up by God without imperfection. But because people are children of God, the world was set up for God-like beings. To say it simply, God placed much of Himself into the universe and people. Then, the people turned against God, their Father.

The crux of God bringing good back into the world and universe, revolves around the question of how God can contradict Himself when His children moved themselves and their universe into opposition towards God. Remember, it is little gods contradicting their Father God. In a funny way, God's first thought was to destroy and start over... because God can't stand even looking at imperfection. But instead...

God sent Himself, directly, in the form of Jesus, a man, Who is also God, to make the correction. Jesus dying a horrible death on the cross wasn't simply a man dying in pain. The fact that Jesus arose on the third day shows that He is also God who died in pain to bring about God contradicting Himself.

So you can see that it isn't a simple thing answering why God allows bad things to happen. Rather, it has to do with not destroying the universe outrightly, and getting for Himself some of the children He wants at the same time. It has to do with God contradicting Himself while at the same time NOT contradicting Himself.

When this world and universe are finally destroyed, it will never be remembered or brought to mind again... not even by God Who could remember it if He wanted. This is the way God is bringing about the destruction of evil and pain and everything bad and imperfect. It isn't an easy answer, but everything was built to be very complex... because God is extremely complex, beyond understanding.

After all, we are only finding out a few of the complex things of the universe right now. For example, if things were simple, science and medicine would have figured out a way for each of us to live for a thousand years long ago.

Now, you. God wants you to be with Him in the joy that He had originally started. Believe in God. Believe in His salvation that He provided through Jesus. This is the only way to finally get rid of the evil that this would maintains.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:29:52 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I think 'twisting facts' is your domain.

BTW, you'll rot and be eaten by maggots like the rest of us.  There is no afterlife.  It is a fantasy, daydream at best.

You should wake up and smell the coffee :-)

How really retarded are you? Nobody rots and gets eaten by maggots.

Before you use the restroom, the stuff that you get rid of there is part of you. But after you use the restroom, that stuff isn't part of you anymore... when it rots and if it gets eaten by maggots.

You are mistaken when you think that the stuff left over and buried in the cemetery is the person.

Perhaps you should take less brandy or whiskey in your coffee.

Cool

weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:31:43 PM

I believe. Without god PEPECASH wont exist

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:37:06 PM

yes i truly believe in god..there maybe sufferrings and problems that we encountered but there are no trials that we cannot pass if we just call him.

he may not be physically with us but we can feel his presence especially those times that we are in trouble.Those times that we can't make it anymore i am sure that he is the one who carry our burden and i thank god on that.  

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:44:39 PM

yes i truly believe in god..there maybe sufferrings and problems that we encountered but there are no trials that we cannot pass if we just call him.

he may not be physically with us but we can feel his presence especially those times that we are in trouble.Those times that we can't make it anymore i am sure that he is the one who carry our burden and i thank god on that.  

Love you.     Kiss Cool

stats

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:21:38 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I think 'twisting facts' is your domain.

BTW, you'll rot and be eaten by maggots like the rest of us.  There is no afterlife.  It is a fantasy, daydream at best.

You should wake up and smell the coffee :-)

How really retarded are you? Nobody rots and gets eaten by maggots.

Before you use the restroom, the stuff that you get rid of there is part of you. But after you use the restroom, that stuff isn't part of you anymore... when it rots and if it gets eaten by maggots.

You are mistaken when you think that the stuff left over and buried in the cemetery is the person.

Perhaps you should take less brandy or whiskey in your coffee.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA

Chuckles..... this is your finest quote yet!

I actually laughed out loud.

You need to write a joke book with your quotes.

This one is the best!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: