News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:04:57 AM

I believe in God, the Father almighty,  creator of heaven and earth.   I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,  who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,  born of the Virgin Mary,  suffered under Pontius Pilate,  was crucified, died, and was buried;  he descended to the dead.  
On the third day he rose again;  he ascended into heaven,  he is seated at the right hand of the Father,  
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.  I believe in the Holy Spirit,  the holy catholic church,  the communion of saints,  the forgiveness of sins,  
the resurrection of the body,  and the life everlasting.
I wonder how do you know that Jesus rose? You personally seen alive? How can you believe in biblical tales? How can you believe in justice if your non-existent God cannot make the world good. Where you the guarantee that he did a good afterlife?

Believe the witnesses. That is what the New Testament is all about... eye witnesses.

Cool

And the millions of prayers that go unanswered. Praying to a god who does not exist.

I agree.... believe the witnesses.

When prayers are not directed to God, they might go unanswered by Him. All the prayers that are directed towards God are answered by Him.

Consider all of your silent requests that were answered, even though you did not direct them towards any god in particular. God answered many of them favorably anyway.

Cool

Are you saying that the prayers of "God please don't let this  happen", or "God please stop this" were not directed at your God?

I think Tim Minchin sums this up the best....

Now I understand a prayer can work:
A particular prayer in a particular church
In a particular style with a particular stuff
And for particular problems that aren't particularly tough,
And for particular people, preferably white
And for particular senses, preferably sight
A particular prayer in a particular spot
To a particular version of a particular god

And if you get that right, he just might
Take a break from giving babies malaria
And pop down to your local area
And fix the cataracts of your mum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JipYDDXo5C0

Am I saying...? What's the matter? Can't you read what I have said? Why should I repeat it?

In the imperfect world that man causes when he turns against God (like YOU, when you refuse to accept even the existence of God in the face of the evidence and proof), there will be unpleasant things, and death.

How many people do you know who are 500 years old? Anybody? When you are dead, you are out of this life. And it seems that everyone dies. God often allows death as the relief to people who ask for relief from pain and sickness. Other times God heals them.

God's methods get rid of the imperfection for each of us, one at a time.

In the new life there will be Heaven >>> perfection, or Hell >>> imperfection. Take your pick. It will be your choice on an individual basis.

Cool

Glad you agree that the God you believe in is a sadistic bastard.

Allowing children to be raped and die of cancer.

That is one of the reasons why I do not believe there is a God.

Not only are you corrupted to be against God, but you are corrupted so that you twist theists' words into things that they are not.

When this world and universe are gone, there will never be any remembrance of it any longer. This will happen for most of us at death.

The important thing is the new life that we will all get. Will your new life be one of joy with God? Or will it be away from God and away from joy, in torment forever? Those are the only two choices.

However, thanks for giving me reason to post, so that people are shown their opportunity for eternal life in joy.

Cool

I think 'twisting facts' is your domain.

BTW, you'll rot and be eaten by maggots like the rest of us.  There is no afterlife.  It is a fantasy, daydream at best.

You should wake up and smell the coffee :-)

How really retarded are you? Nobody rots and gets eaten by maggots.

Before you use the restroom, the stuff that you get rid of there is part of you. But after you use the restroom, that stuff isn't part of you anymore... when it rots and if it gets eaten by maggots.

You are mistaken when you think that the stuff left over and buried in the cemetery is the person.

Perhaps you should take less brandy or whiskey in your coffee.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA

Chuckles..... this is your finest quote yet!

I actually laughed out loud.

You need to write a joke book with your quotes.

This one is the best!

A joke book! What a grand idea. You wouldn't be in it. Something like you would be too pathetic for a joke book. I mean, you can't even rebut the science that you don't believe is science to prove that it isn't science. And in doing so, you only help to promote the science.

You are really great. If I really wanted to promote God science, I would hire someone to do just exactly the thing that you are doing. Thanks for saving me some money.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

I believe in God, the Father almighty,  creator of heaven and earth.   I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,  who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,  born of the Virgin Mary,  suffered under Pontius Pilate,  was crucified, died, and was buried;  he descended to the dead.  
On the third day he rose again;  he ascended into heaven,  he is seated at the right hand of the Father,  
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.  I believe in the Holy Spirit,  the holy catholic church,  the communion of saints,  the forgiveness of sins,  
the resurrection of the body,  and the life everlasting.
I wonder how do you know that Jesus rose? You personally seen alive? How can you believe in biblical tales? How can you believe in justice if your non-existent God cannot make the world good. Where you the guarantee that he did a good afterlife?

Believe the witnesses. That is what the New Testament is all about... eye witnesses.

Cool

And the millions of prayers that go unanswered. Praying to a god who does not exist.

I agree.... believe the witnesses.

When prayers are not directed to God, they might go unanswered by Him. All the prayers that are directed towards God are answered by Him.

Consider all of your silent requests that were answered, even though you did not direct them towards any god in particular. God answered many of them favorably anyway.

Cool

Are you saying that the prayers of "God please don't let this  happen", or "God please stop this" were not directed at your God?

I think Tim Minchin sums this up the best....

Now I understand a prayer can work:
A particular prayer in a particular church
In a particular style with a particular stuff
And for particular problems that aren't particularly tough,
And for particular people, preferably white
And for particular senses, preferably sight
A particular prayer in a particular spot
To a particular version of a particular god

And if you get that right, he just might
Take a break from giving babies malaria
And pop down to your local area
And fix the cataracts of your mum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JipYDDXo5C0

Am I saying...? What's the matter? Can't you read what I have said? Why should I repeat it?

In the imperfect world that man causes when he turns against God (like YOU, when you refuse to accept even the existence of God in the face of the evidence and proof), there will be unpleasant things, and death.

How many people do you know who are 500 years old? Anybody? When you are dead, you are out of this life. And it seems that everyone dies. God often allows death as the relief to people who ask for relief from pain and sickness. Other times God heals them.

God's methods get rid of the imperfection for each of us, one at a time.

In the new life there will be Heaven >>> perfection, or Hell >>> imperfection. Take your pick. It will be your choice on an individual basis.

Cool

Glad you agree that the God you believe in is a sadistic bastard.

Allowing children to be raped and die of cancer.

That is one of the reasons why I do not believe there is a God.

Not only are you corrupted to be against God, but you are corrupted so that you twist theists' words into things that they are not.

When this world and universe are gone, there will never be any remembrance of it any longer. This will happen for most of us at death.

The important thing is the new life that we will all get. Will your new life be one of joy with God? Or will it be away from God and away from joy, in torment forever? Those are the only two choices.

However, thanks for giving me reason to post, so that people are shown their opportunity for eternal life in joy.

Cool

I think 'twisting facts' is your domain.

BTW, you'll rot and be eaten by maggots like the rest of us.  There is no afterlife.  It is a fantasy, daydream at best.

You should wake up and smell the coffee :-)

Before you use the restroom, the stuff that you get rid of there is part of you. But after you use the restroom, that stuff isn't part of you anymore... when it rots and if it gets eaten by maggots.

You are mistaken when you think that the stuff left over and buried in the cemetery is the person.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA

Chuckles..... this is your finest quote yet!

I actually laughed out loud.

You need to write a joke book with your quotes.

This one is the best!

A joke book! What a grand idea. You wouldn't be in it. Something like you would be too pathetic for a joke book. I mean, you can't even rebut the science that you don't believe is science to prove that it isn't science. And in doing so, you only help to promote the science.

You are really great. If I really wanted to promote God science, I would hire someone to do just exactly the thing that you are doing. Thanks for saving me some money.

Cool

No worries, because the more you talk, the more you prove there is no god with your delusional humorous statements.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

A joke book! What a grand idea.

Cool

Here is a joke for you to put in it Chuckles.....

How many religious people does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They just sit in the dark and demand you accept that the light is still on.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

Cool

None. They just sit in the dark and demand you accept that the light is still on.

Christians don't need the light bulb. They have the light of the Gospel. But atheists don't even know that they are in the dark... even when the light is working.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:58:09 PM

Cool

Christians don't need the light bulb. They have the light of the Gospel. But atheists don't even know that they are in the dark... even when the light is working.

Cool

The Gospel are bullshit.
Christians have bullshit, Atheist have knowledge
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

Cool

Cool

The Gospel are bullshit.
Christians have bullshit, Atheist have knowledge

Atheists don't have enough knowledge to find out that atheism is a religion - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. Why would anyone think that atheists have any useful knowledge at all?

Cool

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:15:33 PM

Still lying
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

Still lying

Yep. You are still lying.    Cool

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:10:24 PM

Im lying if I say I dont. Though i dont really go to churches and to attend a mass. I believe that God is there anywhere we just need to trust them.
I am also scared of them because we might feel their wrath if I did something that will make him mad. I know that are many people that do not believe that God exist, well it depends upon the people wether he believes or not. And I also think that people that don't mostly believe in God are good people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:54:12 PM

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:20:47 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 11:50:33 PM by dippididodaday

It's interesting how people have great difficulty accepting they are Gods that sh*t. Look how everybody sprays on perfume or roll-on deodorant or antiperspirant. It is mostly almost impossible for people to acknowledge they are full of sh*t, all of us. Even the air around them, some people have to keep on "refreshing", to no avail of course. We all have that stank and always will do. Just a few centimetres from your fragranced skin, rests in tubes round about 23 feet of stinking sh*t, moving slowly towards the exit. But even as you get rid of it, more will come - it's inevitable and unavoidable - unless you want to die strait away (and rest assured the maggots will eat the dead you). Just accept the truth once and for all and believe - we are the sh*tting Gods of this Earth.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:32:46 AM

It's interesting how people have great difficulty accepting they are Gods that sh*t. Look how everybody sprays on perfume or roll-on deodorant or antiperspirant. It is mostly almost impossible for people to acknowledge they are full of sh*t, all of us. Even the air around them, some people have to keep on "refreshing", to no avail of course. We all have that stank and always will do. Just a few centimetres from your fragranced skin, rests in tubes round about 23 feet of stinking sh*t, moving slowly towards the exit. But even as you get rid of it, more will come - it's inevitable and unavoidable - unless you want to die strait away (and rest assured the maggots will eat the dead you). Just accept the truth once and for all and believe - we are the sh*tting Gods of this Earth.

The difference between a person the moment before he is dead, and then after he is dead, is very slight. But that difference exists. Since there is a difference, it is not the person after he is dead. It’s just some remains that were once part of him.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:58:07 PM

The difference between a person the moment before he is dead, and then after he is dead, is very slight. But that difference exists. Since there is a difference, it is not the person after he is dead. It’s just some remains that were once part of him.

Cool

Why don't you kill yourself (or hire someone to kill you) and go to heaven? 

Several reasons.
1. God says to not murder.
2. I am personally adverse to doing something like this.
3. If I stay, I have opportunity to help others get into Heaven, and my reward will be an eternity of praise from God.
4. My example will help others do the same as I do, but if it works in an opposite way, that's their own doing, not mine.
5. I have friends and family who don't want to see me go yet.
6. Even if I last a thousand years, I'll still get that eternity of Heaven.

But, it is easy to see why YOU don't go out and kill yourself and get it over with. Staying alive here keeps you out of eternal hellfire. So, reconsider, while you have the chance. Because life shows us that death is inevitable.

Cool

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

I believed in god i have faith on him my powe comes to him im feel so blessed everytime i prayed and call his name there nothing wrong believing on him.I read some of the comment and few of the commentors are too harsh to other co members.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

I believed in god i have faith on him my powe comes to him im feel so blessed everytime i prayed and call his name there nothing wrong believing on him.I read some of the comment and few of the commentors are too harsh to other co members.

Well same here. The fact that we all come from different places with different cultures makes us have different beliefs and i understand that other people have different views concerning god themselves. I believe in god though i don't really think what religion tells us is entirely correct. I think it's more plausible to think that we have someone that arranged things the way they are so they can work the way they work. Things aren't working randomly and if you look at it, from the smallest things to the vastness of space, things are interrelated in a very intricate way that believing in god is for me, more logical

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:34:34 PM

Cool

Several reasons.
3. If I stay, I have opportunity to help others get into Heaven, and my reward will be an eternity of praise from God.
4. My example will help others do the same as I do, but if it works in an opposite way, that's their own doing, not mine.

But, it is easy to see why YOU don't go out and kill yourself and get it over with. Staying alive here keeps you out of eternal hellfire. So, reconsider, while you have the chance. Because life shows us that death is inevitable.

Cool

So, you won't do it because you have daddy issues and need lots of praise. Wouldn't it be easier to see a therapist for a few years? At least then you'd have the rest of your life to use without these daddy issues.

MadGod11

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:05:34 PM

YES
I belive in the one and only GOD, the god of Muhammad peace be upon him, the GOD of Jesu , The GOD of all prophets who came
to lead us to faith and belief.
i think without beliving in god huamn life have no sense and there is no reason for existing.
the fact that we have eyes to see and a mind that can make us free in thinking is a blessing from GOD.
everything in life is a reflection of GOD into our hearts and souls its all a blessing from GOD.
ValeryBark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:39:33 PM

I don't believe in God. I do believe that if the world had no religion then there would be less wars. How many wars in the world because of religion! How many Muslims now organize terrorist attacks due to the fact that they thus fight against the infidels!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:50:03 PM

Cool

Several reasons.

Cool

So, you won't do it because you have daddy issues and need lots of praise. Wouldn't it be easier to see a therapist for a few years? At least then you'd have the rest of your life to use without these daddy issues.

You won't do it because you are scared of Hell, and don't have the sense to turn and be saved.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: