Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:04:49 PM

Cheesy

North Hollywood... It's like better than Hollywood, because its north of it. Its like the Hollywood Hills and shit. I bet Madonna lives next door. Can't make a token of her yet though because she's still alive.

What the hell are people supposed to do with ODB Coin again? Like, look at it in their wallet and say, "I remember how cool Ol Dirty Bastard was..."

And of course they're not accepting TAO for it, because TAO is officially worthless.

Can you imagine how sweet this place must be inside?
Like the man says "Life among the stars" or to date myself a little, "Dream Again"
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samwise_smells_a_scam

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:14:17 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

I called the Indian restaurant next door and they said they no longer accept Tao or Obd coin for some reason
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:43:13 PM

Let me restate in full to clarify. Hopefully this will make sense to you.

Currently ODBcoin can be purchased during the sale by anyone with an account on AltMarket. Deposits are currently limited to ETH, BTC, and USD, with TAO coming shortly. This is just for the purpose of purchasing ODBcoin for the duration of the sale which ends in February. I believe Tao gives you a 5% discount, the same as what you get if you signed up to the pre-sale notification email opt-in that was up on the site before Dec 1st when the sale began.

After the sale is over, there will be the audit which will be concluded sometime between mid February and March 1st to my understanding. I'm not sure if trading will become available to the public before or after the end of the audit, but at the latest it sounds like it should be very soon after the end of the audit.

Once full trading is open to everyone, Tao will be the base for trading pairs for either most or for all alts on the market, and definitely will be the exclusive base for ODBcoin and all future icon token trading pairs.  

I believe BTC will be a base for some alts, but it will not be for any of the icon tokens, and would also not be a base for Tao in the proposed scenario. I'm not sure if BTC would be traded with TAO as the base, but I'm assuming most likely not in this scenario.  ETH will be the base for some alts but none of the icon tokens. I'm not sure if Bryce is considering decoupling from ETH, so possibly you might have it as the base for TAO.

So if you want to buy Tao on the market once it's open you'll be able to hook up your bank account, deposit USD and buy Tao directly, or you'll be able to deposit BTC and trade to an alt and buy with the alt, possibly including ETH. If you want to buy ODBcoin you will have to buy Tao first, no other option once the sale ends. Same with future initial artist token offerings.  

Should be interesting to see it.  In the mean time, I'm hearing electrum servers are up and running and one of the community members is working on an android wallet to be released soon.

Uh huh. So you can't currently even use TAO for it's ostensible main purpose, is that right?

But "in the future", altmarket won't be offering icon token sales with anything but TAO, but obviously there's no way to stop other platforms from doing so, or from OTC sales to happen? Or, if this isn't possible, what's the difference from said tokens just being stored in a centralised database at altmarket? Just the blockchain buzzword?

It just seems weird to me that if the point of TAO is to be the single point of entry for icon tokens, that it, well, isn't. Instead TAO/OBD is, at launch, not even an option.

It also seems weird to me how often and how many times the ostensible plan, deadlines, goals etc. have changed since the original launch of TAO. And I mean they haven't been small changes, but pretty radical differences.

I don't recall ever saying that the icon token sales would only be purchased with Tao during the crowdsale, or that it's the single point of entry during the crowdsales. It's always been USD and other fiat as other jurisdictions become available, plus BTC, ETH, and TAO during the sale. There is no way for anyone else to offer ODBcoin or other icon tokens during a crowdsale because AltMarket has exclusive rights to generate the tokens for the artists. They could make up their own token or create a new blockchain and call it ODBcoin but that obviously wouldn't be the same any more than if I picked a popular Ethereum token and made my own smart contract to generate tokens with the same name. And there would be legal trouble for someone who did so for the same reason the developer of Coinye got in trouble.

After the sale is over, no exchange can list any of the artist tokens without permission or risk being sued for using the artist image and name without permission. Again, legal precedent is established already. I've explained this multiple times. Of course, OTC could happen.

There have been course corrections and adjustments over the last year or so and there have been speculative timelines like the July 4th date which were never confirmed in the first place. More recently things have been pushed back a little due to last minute hurdles, but I haven't seen any dates that are contractual like the ODBcoin sale being changed, and those are the only ones I've ever considered hard dates.

There was a big pivot over a year ago from the original plan, which is the only radical change I can think of, but that was just an intelligent response to what they learned about the needs and interests of the music industry. Startups pivot at some point pretty often. Inflexibility isn't a winning strategy for a business. It seems very silly to render judgement about what AM is doing anytime prior to March at the earliest when we can actually observe the results and see if the real timelines have been met.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:18:29 AM

I bet Madonna lives next door. Can't make a token of her yet though because she's still alive.

What the hell are people supposed to do with ODB Coin again? Like, look at it in their wallet and say, "I remember how cool Ol Dirty Bastard was..."

Come on, man. If you're gonna troll, at least dial it back to believable levels.

It's just not believable that you could be so unintelligent or so poor at reading comprehension that you still don't understand that ODBcoin has the name and image of a dead member of the Wu-Tang Clan, but Wu-Tang is still around and performing with Young Dirty in place of his dad. And YDB is the real face of ODBcoin even if it's named after Ol' Dirty.

Here they all are together recently performing on NPR's Tiny Desk:

So your dumb guy act isn't fooling me. You can't be so amazingly, impossibly dense as to not get this by now. I am very certain I've explained to you before that the tokens serve multiple purposes based around the idea of "proof of fan."  Artists can offer any number of perks for people depending on how many tokens they own, including free albums, free physical merchandise, free tickets to concerts, backstage passes, or even one-on-one time with the artist. Tokens will also be able to be spent to purchase items - just like crypto was always supposed to work.

Here's a video of Taylor Swift fans being interviewed about Bitcoin and crypto. They are completely disinterested and even the ones who've heard of it have almost no idea what it even is. But then at 1:55 the interviewer asks whether they'd buy a crypto if Taylor Swift issued one, and they all would do it without hesitation.

There's no plan I'm aware of for a Swiftcoin, but since I know you're not really the gaping moron you're so determinedly pretending to be, I'm quite confident you can manage to generalize this concept, and once you do you'll see how obvious it is that artist tokens will be huge.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_9UkerJ-M

ACGCrypto

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:23:25 AM

I bet Madonna lives next door. Can't make a token of her yet though because she's still alive.

Come on, man. If you're gonna troll, at least dial it back to believable levels.

It's just not believable that you could be so unintelligent or so poor at reading comprehension that you still don't understand that ODBcoin has the name and image of a dead member of the Wu-Tang Clan, but Wu-Tang is still around and performing with Young Dirty in place of his dad. And YDB is the real face of ODBcoin even if it's named after Ol' Dirty.

Here they all are together recently performing on NPR's Tiny Desk:

So your dumb guy act isn't fooling me. You can't be so amazingly, impossibly dense as to not get this by now. I am very certain I've explained to you before that the tokens serve multiple purposes based around the idea of "proof of fan."  Artists can offer any number of perks for people depending on how many tokens they own, including free albums, free physical merchandise, free tickets to concerts, backstage passes, or even one-on-one time with the artist. Tokens will also be able to be spent to purchase items - just like crypto was always supposed to work.

Here's a video of Taylor Swift fans being interviewed about Bitcoin and crypto. They are completely disinterested and even the ones who've heard of it have almost no idea what it even is. But then at 1:55 the interviewer asks whether they'd buy a crypto if Taylor Swift issued one, and they all would do it without hesitation.

There's no plan I'm aware of for a Swiftcoin, but since I know you're not really the gaping moron you're so determinedly pretending to be, I'm quite confident you can manage to generalize this concept, and once you do you'll see how obvious it is that artist tokens will be huge.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_9UkerJ-M

If I was a real, die-hard fan (there aren't many -- the dude died 15 years ago, and the crypto crossover has to be a pretty negligible intersection statistically), wouldn't I just buy an ODB bobblehead or bumper sticker? At least those are real.

Taylor Swift fans... the new measure of value for a cryptocurrency  Cheesy

Dude, I don't need to comment here any more. Bryce already killed his own project.

It's on to the next scam.

Tell him I said I'll see him there, too.

You mean I won't have to read your low-level trolling anymore? Bliss.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:53:13 PM

So this isn't on Coinmarketcap anymore?

Probably a good thing. Needs to change the name, calling itself Tao is a little strange. Taoism is a great religion... and you don't see anyone going around calling their coin "Christianity Coin"

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
ACGCrypto

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:33:29 AM

Needs to change the name, calling itself Tao is a little strange. Taoism is a great religion... and you don't see anyone going around calling their coin "Christianity Coin"

Pretty sure that's not happening.  Smiley

https://thinkdiffere.net/the-tao-of-programming-4dbe01178ed4?gi=cd627224d27

https://twitter.com/deosbot/status/1083957652818923520

https://twitter.com/deosbot/status/1083957872004866048

https://twitter.com/deosbot/status/1083991462856019969

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:58:26 AM

Damn. Well, I guess Taoism does pretty much renounce money and materialism for the most part. Looks like you guys have that going in here!

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
ACGCrypto

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:05:10 AM

Damn. Well, I guess Taoism does pretty much renounce money and materialism for the most part. Looks like you guys have that going in here!

Roll Eyes That makes little sense in response to me posting Desantis' tweets.

He's offering over $50K of BTC for a 1% stake in the network.  Cool

BTW, while CMC has temporarily hidden Tao from the list of coins by market cap, it's still there. There's just a gap of data for the charts until AM comes fully online after the post ODBcoin sale audit.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tao/

Needs to change the name, calling itself Tao is a little strange. Taoism is a great religion... and you don't see anyone going around calling their coin "Christianity Coin"

throwawaytao

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:04:49 PM

He's offering over $50K of BTC for a 1% stake in the network.  Cool

BTW, while CMC has temporarily hidden Tao from the list of coins by market cap, it's still there. There's just a gap of data for the charts until AM comes fully online after the post ODBcoin sale audit.

To be clear, it would also require CMC to actually register AM as a market?

And, as the ODB sale seems to be extended into february, the audit would take place after that, and AM would start trading.. when? Q2? Q3?

Edit: And who conducts the audit? For what purpose? Will the documents be posted publically?
ACGCrypto

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:19:41 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 12:41:24 AM by ACGCrypto

To be clear, it would also require CMC to actually register AM as a market?

And, as the ODB sale seems to be extended into february, the audit would take place after that, and AM would start trading.. when? Q2? Q3?

Edit: And who conducts the audit? For what purpose? Will the documents be posted publically?

The end of the ODBcoin sale is being extended into February a bit, yes, but there was some flexibility built into the ending dates as long as the audit is completed and the coins disbursed by March 1st. While it may be possible for trading to start before then, it seems most likely to start once the audit is over. So early March, presumably.  

According to the Terms of Service, "All Initial Artist Offerings shall also be GAAP certified by credible auditors prior to the disbursement of funds or assets to relevant parties," and the results will be made publicly available. This will demonstrate legal compliance according to federal standards.

GAAP is the certification standard used by the SEC:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generally_Accepted_Accounting_Principles_(United_States)

Edit: I checked specifics of the TOS wording with Bryce and the periodic audits will be published on the website, but individual token sales may or may not have the results published each time.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:08:11 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 08:36:38 AM by ACGCrypto

Looks like Desantis now has his 333,000 TAO - a full 1% stake in the Tao network for 14 BTC.

Done over the weekend via the community OTC trade desk on the Discord. Not bad. Cool

https://taoexplorer.com/address/TaDVrCmwtdgZJUYRNp4RTqriLBcoPckWix

Discord invite if anyone wants to join in. It's much friendlier there than it is here on Bitcointalk: https://discord.gg/6nNdQC7  Smiley

ACGCrypto

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:39:02 AM

Just found out about this so I haven't set up an account to try it yet, but you can trade Tao on https://btcpop.co/

PPmcghee, one of our community members in the Discord said he bought all his first Tao there early last year and seems to like it.

BTCPop also has a Tao faucet here: https://btcpop.co/Faucet/XTO

ACGCrypto

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:29:45 PM

Tao has just been listed on qTrade: https://qtrade.io/market/TAO_BTC

https://twitter.com/qTradeio/status/1100824440315826182

AltMarket should be fully open to the public for trading within approximately the next week, and there's also a mobile wallet coming in the near future. Been a long wait, but it's about to all pay off.  Cool

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:19:11 AM

AltMarket should be fully open to the public for trading within approximately the next week, and there's also a mobile wallet coming in the near future. Been a long wait, but it's about to all pay off.  Cool

FYI this has now changed to "April", according to a recent reddit post.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:46:11 AM

No, it has not been changed. The community member who posted that wrote "Alt.Market is currently being tested by community members and is slated to be available to the general public by April. Some screenshots have leaked to Slack/Discord members and there is a lot of buzz about how sveldt and intuitive the interface is"

So in other words people are already using it (not you) and it will be available -- by -- April. Which obviously would mean in March.  Roll Eyes

It's cute how closely you pay attention to what's going on, but then try to act all dismissive of it.

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:00:24 AM

No, it has not been changed. The community member who posted that wrote "Alt.Market is currently being tested by community members and is slated to be available to the general public by April. Some screenshots have leaked to Slack/Discord members and there is a lot of buzz about how sveldt and intuitive the interface is"

So in other words people are already using it (not you) and it will be available -- by -- April. Which obviously would mean in March.  Roll Eyes

It's cute how closely you pay attention to what's going on, but then try to act all dismissive of it.

"AltMarket should be fully open to the public for trading within approximately the next week."

I'm not sure what your measure of "approximately" is, but saying "approximately next week" and by that meaning "within just over a month" seems a bit disingenious.

Almost as disingenious as saying "we intentionally limited the presale to $100k" when you mean "we tried having a presale for $30M but only raised $100k".
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:44:07 AM

"AltMarket should be fully open to the public for trading within approximately the next week."

I'm not sure what your measure of "approximately" is, but saying "approximately next week" and by that meaning "within just over a month" seems a bit disingenious.

Almost as disingenious as saying "we intentionally limited the presale to $100k" when you mean "we tried having a presale for $30M but only raised $100k".

First off, you are basically representing three separate statements written by at least three different individuals as all being my statements, which seems disingenuous to me. So perhaps you are projecting.

As for the time frame, from what I had recently heard when I posted upthread, it was currently being given final tests by a small number of invited community members, and was likely to be open to the general public within the immediate future. I didn't have a date, so I purposefully tried to write a somewhat imprecise statement with some wiggle room, and phrased to make it clear this wasn't an exact date. 

A different community member, also not knowing an exact date, wrote their own imprecise statement (as precise as he felt he could be given the level of info either of us have) and gave himself more generous leeway by saying "by April." That could mean tomorrow or it could mean three weeks from now, I don't know exactly. But I don't feel either of those statements are particularly disingenuous.

The ONLY reason the AltMarket isn't already open for business is because they've made it this far on a shoestring budget - unlike so many token ICOs that raised tens of millions and have done far less or been outright scams. The ODBcoin sale was supposed to be very heavily promoted and hyped to bring in a crowd of hiphop fans new to crypto, raising money for YDB and his mom, aka ODB's widow, and a 50% split with AltMarket. This money was to help finish the last legs of the work on the exchange and launch it with a splash last month, but the Wu-Tang Clan and YDB never did anything to promote the coin sale, so it didn't bring in the expected money and Bryce had to raise funds elsewhere.

From my understanding, it was ODB's widow who got cold feet at the last minute and refused to sign off on promoting it.  So the sale was very restricted and only 13,808 coins were made.  Just $138.08 would've gotten you 1% off all of those suuuuper scarce officially licensed ODB/Wu-Tang coins, but I'm guessing you missed out on that. 

5 year exclusive contracts, my friend. The next artist offerings will be coming soon, with several more this year and everything set now to make them each a big success. Each of which will be exclusively traded against Tao, and protected by those 5 year exclusives. 

Bryce raised the money he needed even if it was later than planned, so the AltMarket will open in the near future, regardless of what the exact date is.  Angry Grin

$30M? OMG are you seriously going back to that semantic nonsense? I answered this months ago the last time you brought up this disingenuous interpretation of a 2016 press release:

You might want to re-read that a little more carefully. "Not be more than $1.00" isn't the same as setting it specifically to $1 the way you're representing it. The amount paid per Tao was proportional to the amount raised, and it ended up at approximately $0.003 per Tao, which is a long way from $1.00

Whether it was capped or only raised ~$100K is irrelevant to the question of whether it qualifies as a security.

It does not.

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:17:39 AM

First off, you are basically representing three separate statements written by at least three different individuals as all being my statements, which seems disingenuous to me. So perhaps you are projecting.

As for the time frame, from what I had recently heard when I posted upthread, it was currently being given final tests by a small number of invited community members, and was likely to be open to the general public within the immediate future. I didn't have a date, so I purposefully tried to write a somewhat imprecise statement with some wiggle room, and phrased to make it clear this wasn't an exact date. 

A different community member, also not knowing an exact date, wrote their own imprecise statement (as precise as he felt he could be given the level of info either of us have) and gave himself more generous leeway by saying "by April." That could mean tomorrow or it could mean three weeks from now, I don't know exactly. But I don't feel either of those statements are particularly disingenuous.

The ONLY reason the AltMarket isn't already open for business is because they've made it this far on a shoestring budget - unlike so many token ICOs that raised tens of millions and have done far less or been outright scams. The ODBcoin sale was supposed to be very heavily promoted and hyped to bring in a crowd of hiphop fans new to crypto, raising money for YDB and his mom, aka ODB's widow, and a 50% split with AltMarket. This money was to help finish the last legs of the work on the exchange and launch it with a splash last month, but the Wu-Tang Clan and YDB never did anything to promote the coin sale, so it didn't bring in the expected money and Bryce had to raise funds elsewhere.

From my understanding, it was ODB's widow who got cold feet at the last minute and refused to sign off on promoting it.  So the sale was very restricted and only 13,808 coins were made.  Just $138.08 would've gotten you 1% off all of those suuuuper scarce officially licensed ODB/Wu-Tang coins, but I'm guessing you missed out on that. 

5 year exclusive contracts, my friend. The next artist offerings will be coming soon, with several more this year and everything set now to make them each a big success. Each of which will be exclusively traded against Tao, and protected by those 5 year exclusives. 

Bryce raised the money he needed even if it was later than planned, so the AltMarket will open in the near future, regardless of what the exact date is.  Angry Grin

$30M? OMG are you seriously going back to that semantic nonsense? I answered this months ago the last time you brought up this disingenuous interpretation of a 2016 press release:

You might want to re-read that a little more carefully. "Not be more than $1.00" isn't the same as setting it specifically to $1 the way you're representing it. The amount paid per Tao was proportional to the amount raised, and it ended up at approximately $0.003 per Tao, which is a long way from $1.00

Whether it was capped or only raised ~$100K is irrelevant to the question of whether it qualifies as a security.

It does not.

Well, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that quite a few of those statements actually were made by you, Bryce, but let's leave that aside.

Yes, this project has an unfortunate tendency to be consistently juuuuust ahead of a major break-out. Just stick around a little more, buy or fund a little more stuff, wait a little longer. We'll SOON be mooning. And then have a completely undeserved spat of bad luck due to circumstances completely out of your control. It's the SEC, it's the exchanges, it's your clients, it's the market, it's the hired developers, it's the partners, it's the community not doing enough or doing the wrong thing or moving in the wrong direction. You never do anything wrong. You're always ahead of the curve, the smartest people around, massively influential and just need the rest of the world to see your brilliance.

Meanwhile, you tend to consistently misrepresent the progress and/or history of the project, by claiming that the raising of $100k instead of $30M was intentional, that all sorts of things were intentionally built as "experiments" or "proofs-of-concept" rather than, well, just not working or being good ideas in the first place. That AltMarket will be coming SOON, when it must have been completely obvious even at the time that it was no where near finished (July 4th? Really?).

As for the Tao-exclusivity of future sales - that doesn't sound like it would help sales? Why would any artist agree to tie themselves to the price of a basically untraded cryptocurrency? Why would fans go through the hassle of getting TAO instead of just joining a fanclub or Patreon or something similar?

What makes you think that AltMarket could handle the sudden influx of volume when it can't even get up and running in the first place?
Samwise_smells_a_scam

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:29:49 PM

If you go to page 23 of this thread you will see this obvious socket puppet of Weiner already clumsily denied being so. He also denied the fraud he committed against his dead parents meager estate. Look it up, Boone County in Kentucky. Also looks to be an active warrant out there too, which is for no-showing when he was to answer up to the court about his theft.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: