Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144014 times)
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:23:42 AM

ICOs might be a good opportunity, but take care which one you choose, think twice and then send the bitcoins.
Yes I am agree, ICO is the most potential place to invest out bitcoin in it. When the new altcoin get into exchange the price will rise quickly. So we will get a good profit from it. But we need to be carefull and learn before make an investment.

I don't know if it's a good idea, looks very risk. Maybe the alt-coin doesn't make success and you lose your investiment. There are not many guarantees of a success investiment. I think it's better to just buy BTCs and hold it, as we are seeing these days the BTC price rising really fast.

We can go to the Trading Discussion section to see which altcoin is good to invest to.
I'm sure there are lots of people there who are experts in trading.
Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:48:06 AM

I actually finding where the investment of the bitcoin , where i can invest and i can earn btc Smiley .
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:15:42 AM

I actually finding where the investment of the bitcoin , where i can invest and i can earn btc Smiley .

If your question is where you want to invest your bitcoins then in this forum gambling section, you can find few well-trusted gambling sites accepts bitcoins as an invest for bankrolls. You can invest your coins there and earn some profit over the time, but these are slightly higher risk investments.

You can also lend your coins with proper collateral and earn interests in bitcoins but don't ever lend coins without collateral.
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 07:36:55 AM

According to my research on internet , https://btc-assets.com/ and payforyo[Suspicious link removed]p/ are giving profit on investment of BTC.

The payforyou doubling the money in 24 hrs and the other one is doubling the money hourly.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:49:03 AM

According to my research on internet , https://btc-assets.com/ and payforyo[Suspicious link removed]p/ are giving profit on investment of BTC.

The payforyou doubling the money in 24 hrs and the other one is doubling the money hourly.

If you really did a research then you have just wasted your time as the result of your research is nothing but some scam and hyip websites, never invest on them or you will regret later.

ICOs might be a good opportunity, but take care which one you choose, think twice and then send the bitcoins.

ICOs actually can go either way, sometimes they grow and you earn profits and sometimes they drop and you lose, so i guess we cannot really know if what will be the outcome, so it is just like trying your luck mostly.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:19:45 AM

I actually recommend investing on the bank rolls of trusted gambling websites. Even though profit is small, it has a really high chance of gaining more than what you started with.

Hi!
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:11:34 AM

If your question is where you want to invest your bitcoins then in this forum gambling section, you can find few well-trusted gambling sites accepts bitcoins as an invest for bankrolls. You can invest your coins there and earn some profit over the time, but these are slightly higher risk investments.

You can also lend your coins with proper collateral and earn interests in bitcoins but don't ever lend coins without collateral.

So what about "proper collateral" after all? Many are talking about taking collateral when lending out coins on the Internet, but when asked directly what they are going to use as such, no one says anything relevant. For example, you started talking about why would people need loans, but that's not what I asked to explain. It looks pretty dumb when people talk about something they can't explain or don't have a clue about.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 11:42:31 AM

Keep it safe with you buddy. The hyip or stock exchange are nothing but scam that either give you profit or allow you to trade. Btc is one investment only, this shall help you diversify your portfolio.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:02:41 PM

ICO's would be a good idea for invest your BTC , but for now you have seen lot of scam ICOs out there (recently was deCLOUDs scam) . Use your mind to choose the coin to invest with or go to trading if you're worry for get scammed.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:06:51 PM

I agree ICO is one of the good opportunity but apparently there are lots of scam projects lurking around.  So you better be carefull when choosing an ICO to join.  More probably it will be safe to those coins that reveal their true identity for the sake of the project, but still we must be very carefull and after the ICO if the profit is seen don't hesitate to sell your coins and book the earnings.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:15:57 PM

Learn trading, and invest your bitcoins in alt coin trading because that is a really good way of getting profits from your investment, and the profits in trading depends on your capital because the bigger your capital is the more profits you will get out of your trades.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:19:27 PM

Stay away from most ICOs, only a few make profit. I mean there is a decent amount of ICOs that end up lower than the price they sell for at the actual ICO phase, and there are a lof ot swings in the exchanges that you can benefit from and buy at a lower prize before a big pump. Of course some ICOs actually end up being a great deal.. you never know.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:07:45 PM

I think it s very important to learn how to differentiate your investments to get protected from risk. This way one can stay safe and cover several interesting investment opportunities and not focus only on one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:07:53 AM

Stay away from most ICOs, only a few make profit. I mean there is a decent amount of ICOs that end up lower than the price they sell for at the actual ICO phase, and there are a lof ot swings in the exchanges that you can benefit from and buy at a lower prize before a big pump. Of course some ICOs actually end up being a great deal.. you never know.
Actually ico is one of the profitable investment if you're lucky, the problem is it is too risky, most of the ico will fail and end up become valueless, so if you are newbie and you are lazy with updated news then ico is definitely not for you, and before you try to invest in ico make sure you check all things properly, there were a lot of scam coin developer
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:21:01 AM

Actually ico is one of the profitable investment if you're lucky, the problem is it is too risky, most of the ico will fail and end up become valueless, so if you are newbie and you are lazy with updated news then ico is definitely not for you, and before you try to invest in ico make sure you check all things properly, there were a lot of scam coin developer

If you are thinking of investing in ICO then you should be better ready that you should only invest 50% of your bitcoin bankroll because if the ICO when hit the exchanges and the price goes down below the ICO then you will be needing that 50% to buy more and average your buying price and with trading you can lower your price when the pump starts you can get more benefit.

But i will also say that Keeping BTC in wallet itself is a big investment as you can see the price is rising day by day , so if you dont have any knowledge and dont want to risk then better keep them in wallet and sell when you feel it is right time.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:54:00 AM

There are many ways to invest bitcoin one of them by way of trade, by buying coins at lower prices and sell them at a higher price or berimvestasi in the real world may open a store, or berimvesitasi in gold, maybe one of them would be my choice ivestasi.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:25:56 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
If you have skill to be a developer you can get so many income in bitcoin by create a bitcoin business and invest your bitcoin,knowledge, and time in it. People who have goid computer skill can get so many advantage of bitcoin. You can create a wallet or an exchange.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
IsaacBitcoiner

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:39:20 PM

Investing using bitcoin is similar to investing with conventional money, ie, there are many possibilities and it's not easy to choose the best. But I believe that, at the time, you will have more earnings if you hold your coins.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Capradina

Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:03:10 PM

Investing using bitcoin is similar to investing with conventional money, ie, there are many possibilities and it's not easy to choose the best. But I believe that, at the time, you will have more earnings if you hold your coins.

That is certainly true. But for now it is still very little effort or a company which receives payment as one of the bitcoin to make investments. So if you want to get a more favorable investment then do trading or buying bitcoin as much as possible while the price so low after that, save it, then it will be a very valuable and very profitable for you.
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:06:47 PM

Well i do believe we can and must try sport betting that are less risky then gambling and are almost in the same level as trading, with their odd os 33% to win the bet, at trading you can stop and control the loss or gain, but you need be online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: