Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144014 times)
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:00:12 PM

You can invest bitcoin on bitcoin gambling site.There are some sites you can make profit by investing.You might follow this thread to know which site was making profit for their investor.

Read here ...    
Bitcoin Gambling Investments

For me its not good to invest in gambling that is not profitable that was test on your luck and gambling is for rich people who are looking for an entertainment much better to invest in trading or sports betting for me do not need huge amount of capital to earn bitcoin.
Me also i do not like to invest in gambling more of my friends are loosing lots of money and never get income in gambling that is why i only do trading method even it takes long time but still i get income of my investment that is the important for me.
correct and same with my opinion.
Gambling is how your luck that time, and I think gambling make few people rich but mostly make people poor.
but if you invest bitcoin with trading you must hard think in order to you get profit.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

there are some site that offer doubling bitcoin by trading that doing by bot. The bot will automaticaly buy bitcoin in cheap price than automaticaly sell bitcoin in higher price. We can profit four days letter and the profit is 2x. We Will get 100% profit. But We have to looking for the credible site, becouse there are some of the investment was turned into a scam.

When I am reading those people who are saying about 'doubling' your bitcoins. The first thing comes to my mind are the scamming sites such as cloud mining and HYIP, I don't know if they have something new to call for that scams. And I don't believe those type of investments that uses bot, because usually they are hiding their black plan to the investors.
I think they are just using that so-called trading bot as a way to attract new customers. Explaining to your customers how you would double their money is good way to make them believe that your website is legit. I'm pretty sure what he was talking about is just another doubler site. I don't recommend visiting any website like that. In 4 days fixed, I don't think the price of bitcoins move that much to double the amount of your money.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:01:05 PM

there are some site that offer doubling bitcoin by trading that doing by bot. The bot will automaticaly buy bitcoin in cheap price than automaticaly sell bitcoin in higher price. We can profit four days letter and the profit is 2x. We Will get 100% profit. But We have to looking for the credible site, becouse there are some of the investment was turned into a scam.

When I am reading those people who are saying about 'doubling' your bitcoins. The first thing comes to my mind are the scamming sites such as cloud mining and HYIP, I don't know if they have something new to call for that scams. And I don't believe those type of investments that uses bot, because usually they are hiding their black plan to the investors.
I think they are just using that so-called trading bot as a way to attract new customers. Explaining to your customers how you would double their money is good way to make them believe that your website is legit. I'm pretty sure what he was talking about is just another doubler site. I don't recommend visiting any website like that. In 4 days fixed, I don't think the price of bitcoins move that much to double the amount of your money.

i don't know why some people think a bot can do miracles!

a bot is just a bot and what you and i see in the orderbooks the bot sees too and the same decision you and i can make the bot can make too and buy and sell with the same rules and restrictions!

anyone - even if it is trading related - who is offering double your money back in a short time is scamming you. because simply if they could double money in short time they wouldn't have needed investment in first place Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:53:11 PM

In my opinion, As of now it is not advisable to invest your or our bitcoins because IMO it is better if we just keep it safe in our bitcoin wallets rather than taking risk on investments that may turn to scam or get negative profit.
The problem is that many people act impulsively, not doing proper research or taking proper care before investing. The right thing to do is to know the market, and know if there are red flags in the investment.
There are always reports of people who can help to know if an investment is a scam or not, but for that it takes a lot of research.

gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:53:00 PM

In my opinion, As of now it is not advisable to invest your or our bitcoins because IMO it is better if we just keep it safe in our bitcoin wallets rather than taking risk on investments that may turn to scam or get negative profit.
The problem is that many people act impulsively, not doing proper research or taking proper care before investing. The right thing to do is to know the market, and know if there are red flags in the investment.
There are always reports of people who can help to know if an investment is a scam or not, but for that it takes a lot of research.

Investing bitcoins online involves a huge risk as there are not many legit places which will pay you in long term and even if you do a good research its really difficult to trust someone in online world as they may give you returns in short term but you cannot expect the same in long term as you are not dealing face to face.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:47:12 PM

Investing bitcoins online involves a huge risk as there are not many legit places which will pay you in long term and even if you do a good research its really difficult to trust someone in online world as they may give you returns in short term but you cannot expect the same in long term as you are not dealing face to face.
Yeah thats right investing  involves high risk. They is good on marketing strategy .The owner and the investor just want to get a profit. You will just know if you will invest or not. There are many things to grow your bitcoin not by just investing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:54:50 PM

Is that a rhetorical question? Cause btc itself is a investment, you don't need to invest it. You don't buy gold and invest, then ask where to invest gold. Bitcoin don't need further investment, while you could buy and sell weed if you are in USA states. Maybe open a business with it.
Zalfrin

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

Yeah thats right investing  involves high risk. They is good on marketing strategy .The owner and the investor just want to get a profit. You will just know if you will invest or not. There are many things to grow your bitcoin not by just investing

The best way to grow your bitcoins is by using them in trading either in bitcoins or in altcoins where you have total control on your money and you are not depending on anyone else to make profits, your actions will determine your results and its far better option in compare to investing it anywhere online.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:42:37 PM

If there really was a bot like that which could turn 1 bitcoin into 2 in just four days then there would not have been any other methods of earning bitcoins as everyone would have been doing that, trading is surely profitable if done by an individual but i don't believe those bot things for this as they will just eat up your money and you will get nothing in return.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:54:50 PM

Trading bots re BS, all of them require constant attention and chancing settings to make some money. If I m gonna do that, I can trade myself without being concerned if the bot s going to make a wrong trade. Basically, these re good only for highly volatile markets with a lot of pumps and dumps. These re not easy to find.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

If there really was a bot like that which could turn 1 bitcoin into 2 in just four days then there would not have been any other methods of earning bitcoins as everyone would have been doing that
If really that kind of bots were existing, then that will not be available to all the people because the creator will use it for himself to become millionaire and to beat Bill Gates. Just to due to the reason of its risk, we are hearing about it and I guess we are being used to test those bots with our money but for their profits.

trading is surely profitable if done by an individual but i don't believe those bot things for this as they will just eat up your money and you will get nothing in return.
Yes, there will not be any need of bots as anyone could learn trading skills over time, we just need some time delicately to learn them.
to1ga

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:21:50 PM

If there really was a bot like that which could turn 1 bitcoin into 2 in just four days then there would not have been any other methods of earning bitcoins as everyone would have been doing that, trading is surely profitable if done by an individual but i don't believe those bot things for this as they will just eat up your money and you will get nothing in return.

Yeah and its better not to depend on someone else to double our bitcoins as in  long run they will surely disappear with our funds, comparatively trading is much better choice to multiply bitcoins and if you can manage to buy and sell them at the right time then it will bring good profits for you for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:26:05 PM

inbestments contains risks so if you really ready to take a little risk and really want to grow your moneg then go for trading they never scam you its you how have to make it grow very effort can give you profit and if you gets a price crash then yes you have to hold it for a very long time to recover your losses
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:58:52 PM

Is that a rhetorical question? Cause btc itself is a investment, you don't need to invest it. You don't buy gold and invest, then ask where to invest gold. Bitcoin don't need further investment, while you could buy and sell weed if you are in USA states. Maybe open a business with it.

Maybe OP was asking, if you had Bitcoin (and want to use it elsewhere), where would you invest it? Like would you buy stuff from the darknet using your bitcoins and sell them off here in the clearnet? Or invest in ICOs or new altcoins. Something like that.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:05:09 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

If right now with all ICOs going on you cant find any place to invest your money I really have no ideas what you are doing here. There is almost an ICO a day.  Here https://www.ico-list.com/  Research those and see for your self which project might be sucessfull.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 05:12:15 AM

inbestments contains risks so if you really ready to take a little risk and really want to grow your moneg then go for trading they never scam you its you how have to make it grow very effort can give you profit and if you gets a price crash then yes you have to hold it for a very long time to recover your losses

No investments means no bigger earnings. You have to take the risks in order to earn more. In trading you must have a long patience to not get bankrupt. Because if you don't have long patience then you won't be able to earn from it and just lose your money.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:35:07 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

If right now with all ICOs going on you cant find any place to invest your money I really have no ideas what you are doing here. There is almost an ICO a day.  Here https://www.ico-list.com/  Research those and see for your self which project might be sucessfull.

99% of those re BS. Statistical chance of actually making money on these is really, really low. It s like when first altcoin appeared, EVERYONE was creating a new Bitcoin, yet there s only one Bitcoin today. Differentiate your investments into several small streams, this is the only safe and currently working option for a day to day crypto user.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:38:25 AM

No investments means no bigger earnings. You have to take the risks in order to earn more. In trading you must have a long patience to not get bankrupt. Because if you don't have long patience then you won't be able to earn from it and just lose your money.

That is correct. If we want to grow money then should need to take some risks. Because all investments will come with some risks and trading is not good for people who don't have knowledge, and they may lose money quickly. So if you want to earn money from trading then first need to learn the basics and start with a small amount until you understand how things work in trading.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:38:53 AM

Most of these investing schemes are ponzi/scammers. They take your money, then they disappear, and appear again after few months, under a totally different cover. Its best to avoid them and use some practical stuff to get bitcoins like freelancer jobs, fauceting, trading, signature campaigns.

I'd advice you not to use any of these 'invest to grow your BTC' websites.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:17:21 AM

Most of these investing schemes are ponzi/scammers. They take your money, then they disappear, and appear again after few months, under a totally different cover. Its best to avoid them and use some practical stuff to get bitcoins like freelancer jobs, fauceting, trading, signature campaigns.

I'd advice you not to use any of these 'invest to grow your BTC' websites.

maybe the topic is not only all about ponzi schemes or scams/hyip in my opinion putting your money(bitcoin) to those schemes in not considered as investment it is just like playing with those scammer . buying bitcoin and holding it to your wallet is considered as investment so if you have bitcoin and keeping it you are already inside an investment .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: