Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

its very simple that different between in bitcoin and real money , bitcoin have no physical shape and recently we can use it for direct shopping in local shops and real money have physical shape and we can use it for direct shopping in anywhere in local shops.

Like a credit card, but you can make deals with anyone who have a wallet
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

its very simple that different between in bitcoin and real money , bitcoin have no physical shape and recently we can use it for direct shopping in local shops and real money have physical shape and we can use it for direct shopping in anywhere in local shops.

Good said especially  last part where you compare it with credit card.
Never the less we end up with fiat still cuz we can by still nothing with bitcoin in stores.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

Never the less we end up with fiat still cuz we can by still nothing with bitcoin in stores.
Not many have the opportunity to buy something in the shops. To think that a person needs each day and in general, and then to suggest that you can buy now from all this for bitcoin. And do not even get to the end of the fourth part of the total amount of the right products.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

I think so much that distinguishes between real money and bitcoin. transactions using real money, I think is happening so fast, because it occurs directly. today, bitcoin transaction to be so slow. so, it is one difference.
That can be one difference but technically there are so many differences like the price of currency doesn't increase even if it increases it doesn't make any difference while bitcoins price keeps changing time to time.
Why Bitcoin is becoming more popular in the digital market just because of the BTC price. If the price stable like real currency then no one will use this bitcoin. But bitcoin have one big advantage what means we can not duplicate this currency. But we can make duplicate real currency. Fake notes we can print and release in the market, this is big disadvantage of real currency. Transaction wise both will take the same time to confirm payment.
Yeah that's right fake currency is pretty common these days , but there is more chance of getting caught i may be wrong
maybe the media is manipulating the viewers that the government is able to control fake currency but i hardly doubt that
is actually the truth. And about time i feel that bitcoin will take more time compared to currency any day.
Gerlysheyn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:44:11 AM

Theres a big diffirence between real money and bitcoin. When it comes to bitcoin it is crypto currency where you can buy through digital money it will make easy to buy something while real money make it hard to negoatiate with others when they are far from them
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is a store of value because it can operate without government.
Money don't.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:18:24 AM

Money don't.
Bitcoin is not only a store of value, it has got several uses. Some of which are the use of bitcoin as a payment portal, investment, virtual commodity. Real money is the one that functions under the government. Bitcoin value varies depending upon the adoption and other factors relative to it, but real money has a stable price that won't vary often.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:23:20 AM

Money don't.
That is the base of bitcoin as we could control our asset and not someone else and that is the main difference between the two .You can control your money if your asset is in digital form and you really cannot have full control over your assets if it is controlled by any centralized government.
HadiHussain

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:41:38 AM

I think the difference is clear, bitcoin is the latest digital payment system and money is only fixed number but the value always down vs inflation always
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:57:24 AM

Money don't.
That is the base of bitcoin as we could control our asset and not someone else and that is the main difference between the two .You can control your money if your asset is in digital form and you really cannot have full control over your assets if it is controlled by any centralized government.
We can also control because that is our money after all, but the control in bitcoin is different since we will not only control it in full we can also hide that we have something since we do not need to comply with the KYC of the government. In banks when we deposit, we need to fill up a form and attach document to prove our identity and that information can be shared by government agencies which might give us problem in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:21:39 AM

There are many differences but one of the most obvious is bitcoin is a digital currency while cash is physical, that means bitcoin has limitations when dealing with physical scenarios like trying to but groceries and waiting for a confirmation and things like that.

If you worry about waiting for confirmation then you have an option to convert your bitcoins to fiat currency with some fee then you no need to worry about this issue. If you explore then you can find a solution for all those issues. Bitcoins as now not accepted in many places so we need have to find alternative ways to convert it to cash. I use bitcoins mostly for investment purpose.
I will agree with you I also do the same as you do using our local bitcoin exchange. I exchange to Fiat when I don't want to wait for long confirmation , there are a lot of solution in any problem you just need to learn how to do it easily.
local Bitcoin are full of scammers and moreover, trusted members only accept a high prices. Therefore, I suggest you should not sell or buy your Bitcoin on local Bitcoin. Instead of that, you can contact some people in your country and start a face to face trade. It is not very comfortable but you will get a good prices and avoid being scammed.
panopotty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

Satoshi will implement a new mechainsm where no body will be able to double spend Bitcoin, nor a hacker could break the code and steal it.

called bitcoin ass
that is what bitcoin does

there is nothing more to do ass
bitcoin already stops double spensd
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:34:48 AM

I think so much that distinguishes between real money and bitcoin. transactions using real money, I think is happening so fast, because it occurs directly. today, bitcoin transaction to be so slow. so, it is one difference.
That can be one difference but technically there are so many differences like the price of currency doesn't increase even if it increases it doesn't make any difference while bitcoins price keeps changing time to time.
Why Bitcoin is becoming more popular in the digital market just because of the BTC price. If the price stable like real currency then no one will use this bitcoin. But bitcoin have one big advantage what means we can not duplicate this currency. But we can make duplicate real currency. Fake notes we can print and release in the market, this is big disadvantage of real currency. Transaction wise both will take the same time to confirm payment.
Yeah that's right fake currency is pretty common these days , but there is more chance of getting caught i may be wrong
maybe the media is manipulating the viewers that the government is able to control fake currency but i hardly doubt that
is actually the truth. And about time i feel that bitcoin will take more time compared to currency any day.

Sure you can print out an image that looks exactly the same as paper money. But paper money has so much details in it. When you use a violet light (if that's what it's called), you'll see that there are lines on your money. Not sure about your currency, though. But in my place, fake paper money can easily be identified since there are parts of the paper in the real paper money that can't be copied perfectly since it requires different types of equipment.

Like, how much funds do these people that print out fake money actually have to be able to create an exact copy of paper money? The materials used in our paper money came from different places and can't just acquired easily. People that print out fake money will be needing huge amount of money to get all these materials and by the time that they were able to print out an exact copy of paper money, the money that they spent to do so (i.e. machines, woods/plastic for paper and all its details) will be much greater than the amount of fake money that they can create.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Money don't.

THis is the best in bitcoin terms. No intervention, no taxes, only a good and profitable money!

Buy bitcoin in every dump, and be rich in a few years!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

although bitcoin has a different shape with real money. because bitcoin digital form. but bitcoin also has the same function with real money are as a currency and payment options
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:28:17 AM

Not many have the opportunity to buy something in the shops. To think that a person needs each day and in general, and then to suggest that you can buy now from all this for bitcoin. And do not even get to the end of the fourth part of the total amount of the right products.

Think that point here is that we all want this to happen to go in store and pay in BTC.
State is good comparative one is paper other is digital but still more valuable then paper money.
Still its good for paying online in most of stores.

And have anyone tough about it what will be difference if bitcoin be fully accepted?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:34:47 AM

I think bitcoin is more convenient to use for my opinion. You can use bitcoins in many ways like shopping online. paying bills, booking flight. Bitcoin has many uses in nowadays. But in real money you can buy anything with it thats a good point but can we use real money in other many  online transaction like booking flights or reservation etc. Bitcoin will be always be my E-currency to use.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

I think bitcoin is more convenient to use for my opinion. You can use bitcoins in many ways like shopping online. paying bills, booking flight. Bitcoin has many uses in nowadays. But in real money you can buy anything with it thats a good point but can we use real money in other many  online transaction like booking flights or reservation etc. Bitcoin will be always be my E-currency to use.
It is true on what you have said. But did you notice something? It is just that all you have mentioned is transactions that can be completed online. However if you look at it in the broader way you will see that Bitcoin is defeated by Fiat currency as it is more convenient in terms of actual use in stores, etc. You can even use your money without having any cash (Debit Card) it is good as cash.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:11:47 PM

Agree yes bitcoin as of now are many use they use it to buy gadgets online, shopping , pay bills , and even buy loads. Bitcoin is for the whole world and online transaction . Bitcoin digital currency . while real money is paper this is use to buy needs that you need everyday and daily uses. Bitcoin have potential to increase the price while real money is stable and same value so if you have many bitcoin in your wallet if you convert it you have many real money. I like bitcoin and also real money because both have different uses.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

Sure you can print out an image that looks exactly the same as paper money. But paper money has so much details in it. When you use a violet light (if that's what it's called), you'll see that there are lines on your money. Not sure about your currency, though. But in my place, fake paper money can easily be identified since there are parts of the paper in the real paper money that can't be copied perfectly since it requires different types of equipment

These paper bills are low quality counterfeit money

Good counterfeit money is virtually indistinguishable from genuine bills. You would need special equipment, and I guess the best counterfeit bills will look in ultraviolet light the same as real ones. That's why there are many protection levels against counterfeiting and which are often changes at that. In fact, some governments had been caught in the past counterfeiting other nations' currencies. For example, during the Civil War in the US the Unionists had been printing so-called graybacks, the Confederacy money, to undermine their finances

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: