Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 399 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Firo (FIRO) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup  (Read 662442 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cyndonald

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

The Zcoin will be one of the best projects in the world of crypto currencies.

- Excellent team
- Amazing Roadmap
- Strong support from the Chinese people

If the Americans and Europeans stop confusing Zcash and Zcoin, it would already be a very good point! Zcoin's article on cointelegraph did not help .. Putting the wrong logo on the piece in the early hours of broadcasting the article .. this is an unforgivable mistake! Another free article would be a very good thing to be forgiven!

However, when the rocket takes off, people will learn better, and it will be a magic gear!

Personally, I'm waiting, and I'll watch the high-speed train go by! Grin

You can give me some coffee! Wink

Good comment. I like your post. Zcoin will be a potential project in next years.
We are waiting for MTP algo released next month and we can see how good is this zcoin for crypto world.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:25:56 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 08:43:55 AM by cryptonia

So..this is a really good coin, but there is no demand. Mine and dump mine and dump mine and dump!

What can we do?    Huh

Bitcoins emission curve was good for 2010, but maybe not for 2016
talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

So..this is a really good coin, but there is no demand. Mine and dump mine and dump mine and dump!

What can we do?    Huh

Bitcoins emission curve was good for 2010, but maybe not for 2016

Just keep patient, Guy. This is a good chance to get some cheap coins before it grows up.
Because of MTP is not yet released for public test so some investors are impatient to hold it for a while but They will feel regretful about this fact.
Jazek

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:13:19 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 12:36:22 AM by Jazek

-
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:20:33 PM

Ive been pro XZC for so long, but then again in this bull crypto market you cant just wait for that one special coin.... the gains are made elsewhere right now...

I have been in and out of xzc a couple times now... im getting in again as we move towards mtp... But really the dev team should try to get some marketing going, and fight their way into Poloniex and Coinbase if any hodlers of Zcoin want to see some ROI this year...

You cant blame people for investing elsewhere if the Zcoin youtube channel hasnt produced a single activity for months in a row.... Marketing is also part of the equation, not just the development.... Zcoin really sucks at this and it speaks of their all round competence, or rather lack thereof...

Meanwhile Zcash is more than $200 per coin...SMH.... you cant deny thats a loss for Zcoin... its like you have an amazing football team that gets no exposure, nobody knows they exist... so no money for the team to invest in a better training complex, gear etc.. and therefor the Team still plays third division on saturday afternoon... And you believe they will suddenly rise up and win the champions league after August...? you are dreaming....

Great news came and passed on both the MTP and the Ethereum integration... Still no marketing, barely any info coming from devs... its bad play honestly... still i believe in the tech superiority and thus for a better future.

Zcoin devs wake up a little and start announcing what you are developing... it will be better for all that support you! Good Luck!

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 07:37:46 PM

Ive been pro XZC for so long, but then again in this bull crypto market you cant just wait for that one special coin.... the gains are made elsewhere right now...

I have been in and out of xzc a couple times now... im getting in again as we move towards mtp... But really the dev team should try to get some marketing going, and fight their way into Poloniex and Coinbase if any hodlers of Zcoin want to see some ROI this year...

You cant blame people for investing elsewhere if the Zcoin youtube channel hasnt produced a single activity for months in a row.... Marketing is also part of the equation, not just the development.... Zcoin really sucks at this and it speaks of their all round competence, or rather lack thereof...

Meanwhile Zcash is more than $200 per coin...SMH.... you cant deny thats a loss for Zcoin... its like you have an amazing football team that gets no exposure, nobody knows they exist... so no money for the team to invest in a better training complex, gear etc.. and therefor the Team still plays third division on saturday afternoon... And you believe they will suddenly rise up and win the champions league after August...? you are dreaming....

Great news came and passed on both the MTP and the Ethereum integration... Still no marketing, barely any info coming from devs... its bad play honestly... still i believe in the tech superiority and thus for a better future.

Zcoin devs wake up a little and start announcing what you are developing... it will be better for all that support you! Good Luck!

i have to say, as crypto becomes real bizznez it starts to spread the "fun" or semi serious projects from the real working ones. alot of money is pooring into this cryptospace, but real investors want real products.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

I agree with you but not on everything ..

What interest today to have a lot of light and attention if your algorithm is not well decentralized .. and that the network is still young and fragile ..

After MTP and the announcement of the Znodes, serious things can begin!

There is no point in doing communication and marketing, if the technology is not yet ready. And MTP is right for that! Wink

However after this step it will actually have to seriously start the marketing .. but I am not worried, I think that everything the team is doing is thinking! All is calculated in spite of some errors of youth! Wink

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

We've got renters looking for more lyra2z hashrate. Rental rates always earn slightly more BTC than the coin profitability so hoping some more miners will point to http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=lyra2z

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:02:40 AM

After MTP and the announcement of the Znodes, serious things can begin!
I think so, but when will the new MTP version of ZCoin.
Now, it's make a long time...
freeBogatov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

ZCoin community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

ZCoin(XZC) a36ykLdzSPsTUcjfWrHZvUdTp8niJp5yJD

#freeBogatov  #KAction

freeBogatov and KAction funded servers list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.msg19190714#msg19190714
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:35:49 PM

What a sad thing. Page after page of people looking for involvement from devs. MTP now 1 month late. And the devs - despite the 20% slice of the pie - cannot be bothered to interact with the community on a daily basis?

Shame on you.
dasgardo87

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

a well comment sir Smiley it's like what i want to said too, so i will just quote, so it can be read by more people

anyway for me i think wont get more coin for now, though i dont have any intention to sell my coin, will wait hope it's turn 0.1 btc in the future

seriously dev should hear community more often than now, i also believe MTP are a great feature for cryptocurrency, but in time developer focus all it's resource to build MTP , many little aspect are crumbling and thats why zcoin get low price from day to day
spirea

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:12:12 AM

a well comment sir Smiley it's like what i want to said too, so i will just quote, so it can be read by more people

anyway for me i think wont get more coin for now, though i dont have any intention to sell my coin, will wait hope it's turn 0.1 btc in the future

seriously dev should hear community more often than now, i also believe MTP are a great feature for cryptocurrency, but in time developer focus all it's resource to build MTP , many little aspect are crumbling and thats why zcoin get low price from day to day
I agree with you guys.
Dev should interact with the community in a daily basis, if MTP did not go on public test in June i think this coin will go down under 0.0004 BTC.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

Serious...

What I expect from the developer is that it works!

Cryptos projects do not have the same governance. And according to governance, the relationship with the community is a little different ..

At Zcoin, there are two people permanently on the slack to discuss and answer questions. Then "Poramin" may not be comfortable in the role of community manager. Everyone has a different personality! The most important is the work he does to make Zcoin unique!

Then the Zcoin project is very ambitious, and it's not a simple copy of a crypto, and everything is innovation! So inevitably it is a lot, a lot of work, and there may be delay in the time since everything is to be created ..

I have no concerns for the price. When a project is as good and solid, people will appreciate the quality and everyone will want the Zcoin for the best anonymity and to have remunerations of masternodes (Znode).

It's a project made to last for years with a huge roadmap!

So the small price variations while Zcoin exites for only 7 months is a discussion that will not interest anyone in 1 year!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:00:35 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 04:24:58 PM by Easteregg69

zcoin wallet! What does the "mint" button do? Belived it to be a minerfunction.

I pressed it (don't do that.. i guess.) and 1.01 zcoin was removed from the wallet with no explanation. That was like 85 % of my savings on that account.

Thomas.

PS: 90 seconds pause between searches here. Should i go and pet my goldfish while waiting?

PSS: Ha, I just opened the wallet and 1.0 zcoin was returned after initial startup. Love u guys :-) Gotta be the Stockholm syndrome..

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

Ok. Now i have one coin in my wallet. And when i press "spend" button i tells me that i need 2 coins to spend.

That's almost like my bank. Loving it  Wink

Thomas. Getting rich on this! (One coin is $4.70 at the moment).

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:29:55 PM

At this rate, this coin will morph from a honda to a hyundai. I should have went with my gut feeling and dumped with that last pump. I got caught in the hype surrounding the technology, when i should be counting my money.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 12:22:06 AM

Any news of the MTP?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
zcoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 985
Merit: 268

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

zcoin wallet! What does the "mint" button do? Belived it to be a minerfunction.

I pressed it (don't do that.. i guess.) and 1.01 zcoin was removed from the wallet with no explanation. That was like 85 % of my savings on that account.

Thomas.

PS: 90 seconds pause between searches here. Should i go and pet my goldfish while waiting?

PSS: Ha, I just opened the wallet and 1.0 zcoin was returned after initial startup. Love u guys :-) Gotta be the Stockholm syndrome..

Actually the naming is a bit confusing as most people think "Mint" means like a Proof of Stake mint. Although we are using the correct terminology where we are 'Minting' a Zerocoin and then "Spending" it to become a normal coin again with transaction history wiped. This is what is used in the Zerocoin paper.

But for users, this is confusing and we may change the wording to "Anonymize" and "Redeem".

Minting means you burn up XZC and keep it in the 'Zerocoin laundry". The spend means you redeem the Zerocoin and turn it into a XZC again with totally wiped transaction history. This is how the anonymity function works.

Firo: Implementing Lelantustechnology for financial privacy
firo.org
BCT | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit
zcoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 985
Merit: 268

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 08:00:20 AM

Any news of the MTP?

Currently the refactoring of the code is more or less complete but we are working on the difficulty retarget.

Once that is done, then MTP can be finalized. Aizensou is back at work after a few weeks off and also meeting up with Poramin in Thailand to discuss.

Syncing which used to take days can be done in a few hours now and is a lot more reliable but we are still finalizing testing. You can follow this in our sync fix tree. https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/tree/sync-fix-0.8.7.7. We expect this to be even better once our Bitcoin core is upgraded.

In other news Riordant has started work on the Ethereum Zerocoin mixer.

You'll see that our cryptographer Tim has contributed to certain libzerocoin fixes and improvements which are ongoing (you can see this in our master push). https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/commit/a1d02ff2caf51b0b7d0255570a2e8e0b965326cf

We'll have some additional members joining our team soon as well which we will announce in due course.

Firo: Implementing Lelantustechnology for financial privacy
firo.org
BCT | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 399 »
  Print  

Jump to: