Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 03:49:22 PM

signature and trading is the main source of earn btc Smiley

Buying bitcoin and working to be paid in bitcoin are the biggest sources. Signature campaigns and trading are good but they are side sources of money. Getting a job which pays you monthly is the best thing to do. However thing is that such things are not easy to find and most people dont accept bitcoin yet in the larger scale.

Hence for people who have a fiat daily job its better to stick to side earnings of bitcoin and then convert the same if needed.

Earning from signature campaign can be treated as a side earnings but there are many people who are earning a living from trading as they are full time into it so if you have a good capital to invest in trading then you can generate handsome income from trading and I think one of the best way to earn bitcoins.
Doing full time trading is very risky for me and not the best option to do because what if the market fall then they don't have any job for back up? How can they continue to earn for a living?. In my opinion it is best if we have regular job and make trading or other source of income for just a part time hobby or job because it is very risky to gamble your regular job to just do full time in trading or anything else. Always do back up

There are dudes who have been trading their entire life

If you are a talented trader and Bitcoin market collapses to nothing, you will just switch to trading something else. There are quite a few options out there in this respect. Besides, best traders earn a lot of money, and I guess after a few years of successful trading they have enough funds to last for the rest of their lives even if they are not going to trade anymore or just switch to less risky and more satisfying endeavors (e.g. writing books about how to become a successful trader)

finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
I am earning from the above three sources since long time and pretty satisfied with the amount of bitcoins I am earning from it but sometimes gambling brings loss for me but that I recover it from trading sessions.

I would like to avoid gambling factor to earn bitcoins as I don't believe in my luck and I tried my luck in gambling in the past but the results were not in my favor so now I prefer to stay away from it and mainly my focus is on trading and signature campaign to earn bitcoins.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
I am earning from the above three sources since long time and pretty satisfied with the amount of bitcoins I am earning from it but sometimes gambling brings loss for me but that I recover it from trading sessions.
Trading could be the best method if you are smart in this method. Trading will be very beneficial and may even become the main method to earn money. the key only skilled in trading
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:55:30 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Trading could be the best method if you are smart in this method. Trading will be very beneficial and may even become the main method to earn money. the key only skilled in trading

Trading is very profitable if you have the skills and knowledge + luck in you side. Signature campaign is another but if you are a newbie its no possible. We all know that gambling is more riskier than the three. So for me Trading is the best to source or the best way to earn bitcoin.
Bibite

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:41:58 PM

What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?

The jobs center and it's available in almost all cities   Roll Eyes
st0nefish

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:43:41 PM

I think trade is always the best method of earning. But you do not have to trade just to win a bitcoin. We can get a payment with bitcoin in case we do things in real life.

For example, we can get our salary with bitcoin.
Street artist can get tips as bitcoin.

We can duplicate these examples.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

I think trade is always the best method of earning. But you do not have to trade just to win a bitcoin. We can get a payment with bitcoin in case we do things in real life.

For example, we can get our salary with bitcoin.
Street artist can get tips as bitcoin.

We can duplicate these examples.
I agree that trading is one of the best source of bitcoin because the markets are volatile and now the price of bitcoin is high and i think that it will become higher soon and that will be good for traders because they can get another chance to get or earn more bitcoins.

I think those street artist can rarely get bitcoin tips because bitcoin is not that too popular since its just getting started but it is awesome to know that some of the street artist get bitcoin as a tip and that will help bitcoin to be know by others by simply giving tips and also helping others at the same time.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:32:05 AM

For me Gambling and signature campaign is my way of earning bitcoin , Most of us here are voted for trading for their best source of bitcoin , I think it is depending on your way on how can you earn you most of your bitcoins.  I can earn much bitcoin in gambling than trading , I think its because I cant picked a good altcoin to trade.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:52:47 AM

For me Gambling and signature campaign is my way of earning bitcoin , Most of us here are voted for trading for their best source of bitcoin , I think it is depending on your way on how can you earn you most of your bitcoins.  I can earn much bitcoin in gambling than trading , I think its because I cant picked a good altcoin to trade.

It depends on where you do best. If you are good in signature campaign and other things, then that's your best source of bitcoin. Like me, I don't see gambling as a way to have bitcoin, I am poor at making money in gambling, but in altcoins, I could earn more with it. Maybe that's true, choosing a good altcoin to invest in is a good way to earn.  Smiley

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

Being employed is a good source of income. But not all cities do have openings for bitcoin jobs. And that's why you need to look for some other ways which are already exposed here in forum. For me, will always be the best source.
There are a lot of jobs but the competition is also big, you have to remember the number of population in this world compared to the companies that are successfully operating. With too much competition, it will create underemployment and worst thing is unemployment. I am from a less developed country and in order for me to live a decent life, I do not just rely with my day job, I have to make things to increase my income and bitcoin helps me do that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kumax

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

Being employed is a good source of income. But not all cities do have openings for bitcoin jobs. And that's why you need to look for some other ways which are already exposed here in forum. For me, will always be the best source.

I don't know any city in the world, where is a job center, where you can find a job, which is paid in bitcoins. I think you are mixing two things together.
Yes, there are centers, which can help you to find a job, but the job is paid in fiat. You can buy bitcoins with your earned fiat, but then I wouldn't say the job centers are the best source of bitcoins.
If you want to earn bitcoins for work directly, you should visit some website for freelancers (1xbit, ...). If you want to gain btc from earnings from your daily job, then you should use some exchange service (localbitcoins etc.)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1259

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

I think the best source of bitcoin is trading. After that it may be mining or one can earn bitcoin from bitcoin forums..
I think mining is not the best method again see that the longer the time ROI. may be more than 6 months now to ROI. in contrast to a few years ago. mining became the most favorite method because it is profitable and does not need a lot of time

Mining may not be profitable for every one due to many reasons. Electricity costs, setting up costs and then maintaining costs. With increasing difficulty and halving the enthusiasm for mining seems to have decreased these days, but then theoretically the difficulty should decrease if they leave pools but that never seems to happen so I guess is the other way around.

Be careful of cloud mining though - they are mostly scams and are made to steal your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

I don't know any city in the world, where is a job center, where you can find a job, which is paid in bitcoins. I think you are mixing two things together.
Yes, there are centers, which can help you to find a job, but the job is paid in fiat. You can buy bitcoins with your earned fiat, but then I wouldn't say the job centers are the best source of bitcoins.
If you want to earn bitcoins for work directly, you should visit some website for freelancers (1xbit, ...). If you want to gain btc from earnings from your daily job, then you should use some exchange service (localbitcoins etc.)

Well if your boss is a cool guy and knows about bitcoin, he might ask people around him if they want to get paid in bitcoins. It doesn't make any sense if you're going to change your job or prefer a job over another just because it pays in bitcoin form. Always pick the best job for you in terms of payment rate, location, and if it's your passion. Even if the job pays in fiat, you can simply convert them to bitcoins. No need for you to demand your boss or your accountant office to pay you in bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Well if your boss is a cool guy and knows about bitcoin, he might ask people around him if they want to get paid in bitcoins. It doesn't make any sense if you're going to change your job or prefer a job over another just because it pays in bitcoin form. Always pick the best job for you in terms of payment rate, location, and if it's your passion. Even if the job pays in fiat, you can simply convert them to bitcoins. No need for you to demand your boss or your accountant office to pay you in bitcoins.
Yes that is correct. Find a job that suits to your needs in also a fair rate of salary and last of all is, if it is your passion because if you do, then it will make you a happy employee and it doesn't matter if you will get salary in bitcoin or fiat because there is a lot of sites or exchangers that can exchange your fiat to bitcoin and vice versa easily.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Trading is not the best neither the most efficient way to make money, sure if you study the market for a long time and do some research and get some experience, you may be able to reduce the risks that it involves but there is always risks involved in it and you are going to lose money, so the best way to earn bitcoin these days is by working hard for them like these signature campaigns.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1259

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

I think thats easier to say for those who live in places where easy conversion of bitcoin vs fiat is possible. Its not so in my country where very few people know about bitcoin and hence I have rely on the local market to get a deal and convert bitcoin. There are also some apps which allow traders to convert them and I might get one when I get a smartphone in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
coin revolution

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:19:50 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

Definitely Trade.
With Cloud Mining, you do not have a chance to win BTC. You even have a chance to lose BTC with gambling. MLM companies are just using people's dreams.
But with smartly done bitcoin trading you can earn very good money.
You all have a chance but we want safer so we choose to the best investment that we think could give us a good chance to be profitable. HYIP or MLM do offer great reward but the success rate is very low due to the fact that it's like pyramiding and you are lucky if you get in and get out early, anyhow, not a good type of investment and something that should be stayed away of.

Trading is a good source but it cannot be considered as a simple job, it may offer great returns but it's not as easy as you are in gambling.

As a result, we will spend time making money. We need to use this time most efficiently. "Trading is not as easy as playing gambling." That's the right definition. But when trading, we have risk control. When we're gambling we have almost no control.

That is why we must spend our time to increase our trading knowledge.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 03:33:57 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Trading is not the best neither the most efficient way to make money, sure if you study the market for a long time and do some research and get some experience, you may be able to reduce the risks that it involves but there is always risks involved in it and you are going to lose money, so the best way to earn bitcoin these days is by working hard for them like these signature campaigns.

If earning it for free, then i can say sig campaigns are the best. But payments from signature campaign doesn't give you that much amount even if you have a high rank account. The forum restricts you to use multiple account which means you can only use one account per person. So if you have a responsibility to take care of, signature campaign payments is not enough. Imo, trading is still the best way of earning bitcoin but that will require some investments and knowledge, and soms risks also.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign

If earning it for free, then i can say sig campaigns are the best. But payments from signature campaign doesn't give you that much amount even if you have a high rank account. The forum restricts you to use multiple account which means you can only use one account per person. So if you have a responsibility to take care of, signature campaign payments is not enough. Imo, trading is still the best way of earning bitcoin but that will require some investments and knowledge, and soms risks also

If I'm not mistaken, having a few accounts is not forbidden by the forum rules

It is a runaway account farming which is frowned upon, and as I understand it the main objection to that is not so much multiple accounts per se as the amount of spam these accounts generate in unscrupulous signature campaigns. I've seen some folks here "legitimately" selling their high ranked accounts, which they were wise to create in the past (I'm not among them, just in case). Anyway, if you write sense, you won't be able to use more than two or three accounts enrolled in different campaigns. Or you can just stick to one campaign which is generous enough to pay for all the posts you might make (provided they are of more or less decent quality, of course)

agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:38:40 AM

Joining a signature campaign is such as job, isn't it.  But the best source of bitcoin is from trading, no doubt. Keep learn and gain experience, then use it for earn bitcoin. That is my opinion.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: