Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon batch [2] countdown!  (Read 141505 times)
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:43:38 AM

Yifu's speaking at bitcoin 2013 in a week. We could lay out the welcome mat for him...

Hopefully it will be news on batch 2 =P .. but highly doubt it, prolly just more bitcoin propoganda along w/ how great these somewhat non existent asics are...
Ask him if he can recommend a good source for hookers and blow in NY ... he'll probably know the best quality sources ...

Looks like somebody's giant ego is still mad that it didn't get special treatment...

try to see the bigger picture and imagine how many btc mined through cgminer so far, if this is a ego matter, someone else has at least the same ammount of ego for denying his rights. a little resistance(is this the appropriate word here?) is good too, and I would prefer kano onboard avalon boat and coding cgminer improving avalon than this embarrassing situation and coding bfl hw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:09:12 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2013, 03:19:27 AM by kano

Yifu's speaking at bitcoin 2013 in a week. We could lay out the welcome mat for him...

Hopefully it will be news on batch 2 =P .. but highly doubt it, prolly just more bitcoin propoganda along w/ how great these somewhat non existent asics are...
Ask him if he can recommend a good source for hookers and blow in NY ... he'll probably know the best quality sources ...

Looks like somebody's giant ego is still mad that it didn't get special treatment...
Heh Smiley
I'm referring to the fact that they have made a few million dollars of all of you and still supplied you with nothing.
So what's he doing with the money Cheesy

Remember they could make 300 of these devices back in January ...

Edit: though no doubt even that comment will be read 10 different ways ... it means:
He should stop getting high and banging expensive hookers with the massive profits they have made in batch #3 and mining on hundreds of Avalon since then and deliver the stupid things to the people who paid to directly fund the hardware (as they said) with a no refund policy.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Wesly

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:18:31 AM

This is getting pathetic, can't believe you are still whining because Yifu didn't give you a free Avalon in return for your "support".  I have 2 little kids, and you whin more than them!  At least my kids will forget about it and move on to better things after one day when they don't get their way...  but you?  Still whining months later.  Get over it!  You just look and sound pathetic at this point.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:23:15 AM

This is getting pathetic, can't believe you are still whining because Yifu didn't give you a free Avalon in return for your "support".  I have 2 little kids, and you whin more than them!  At least my kids will forget about it and move on to better things after one day when they don't get their way...  but you?  Still whining months later.  Get over it!  You just look and sound pathetic at this point.
LOL - remind me to tell ckolivas while we work on the avalon code and improve it that I shouldn't help.
I have already rejected 2 offers for people to give me Avalon's and a third offer to attempt to gain one for me.
I don't want an avalon - how many times do I have to say it.

Or to put it how I said it this morning to Aseras:
Code:
09:23 < kanoi> ... and the worst part about that issue with YiFu is that you 
               are the one spending your earned bitcoins to fix their project
09:23 < kanoi> they don't give a fuck

... except as per my comment that started this latest discussion Cheesy

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:30:04 AM

LOL - remind me to tell ckolivas while we work on the avalon code and improve it that I shouldn't help.
I have already rejected 2 offers for people to give me Avalon's and a third offer to attempt to gain one for me.
I don't want an avalon - how many times do I have to say it.

Or to put it how I said it this morning to Aseras:
Code:
09:23 < kanoi> ... and the worst part about that issue with YiFu is that you 
               are the one spending your earned bitcoins to fix their project
09:23 < kanoi> they don't give a fuck

... except as per my comment that started this latest discussion Cheesy

Ah yes, I deal with this all the time with my 5 year old.  He begs for the latest toy or junk food, I tell him "no," and he proceeds to lie and say he doesn't want it anyway.  You didn't want an Avalon after you were told you couldn't have one.  It's okay.  It's not a crime to get one's feelings hurt and be reactionary.  Just be honest about it so you don't appear to have the maturity of a 5 year old.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:36:28 AM

Ah yes, I deal with this all the time with my 5 year old.  He begs for the latest toy or junk food, I tell him "no," and he proceeds to lie and say he doesn't want it anyway.  You didn't want an Avalon after you were told you couldn't have one.  It's okay.  It's not a crime to get one's feelings hurt and be reactionary.  Just be honest about it so you don't appear to have the maturity of a 5 year old.
Lulz
Another noob on the forum who knows little of reality Smiley

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 05:49:47 AM

WinTame2012

Activity: 315

Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 06:48:38 AM

Lulz
LOL the reality is:
Code:
kano don't want an avalaon he haven't been given for free
kano is jealous about NY hookers he can't afford
please refer to this in future posts guys.

May the WinTame Power be with you!
http://wintame.com
kano
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:51:48 AM

Lulz
LOL the reality is:
Code:
kano is jealous about NY hookers he can't afford
please refer to this in future posts guys.
But you forgot
Code:
Who is WinTame2012? Who cares.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:11:23 AM

I looked at the panelists http://www.bitcoin2013.com/bitcoin-2013-panelists.html but could not find him, until I looked at the lightning talks

http://www.bitcoin2013.com/topics--schedule.html

Is it even sure he is coming?

Surely somebody with a camera phone can interview him on the current status?

Note he has not logged in into this gossip forum since

Last Active:    May 03, 2013, 05:59:54 PM

but that is nothing compare to ngzhang:

Last Active:    April 02, 2013, 01:40:10 PM

yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:08:56 AM

He should stop getting high and banging expensive hookers with the massive profits...
pics or it didn't happen  Grin

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:11:21 AM

Lulz

Honest question: why are you trolling so much in Avalon's threads? What bad did they made you?

For instance, I usually warn new members about BFL because I'm a customer of theirs who got screwed. But what's the reason for you?

WinTame2012

Activity: 315

Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 12:39:25 PM

Lulz

Honest question: why are you trolling so much in Avalon's threads? What bad did they made you?

For instance, I usually warn new members about BFL because I'm a customer of theirs who got screwed. But what's the reason for you?
that's simple: this pimp tried to get some money off the free software (and obviously failed). Such a hypocritical daddy's boy. I've heared that Luke-Jr used to be considered here as 'an unstable person' but looking at this plastic samurai I'd prefer Luke's 'instability' much more Grin

May the WinTame Power be with you!
http://wintame.com
Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:42:05 PM

Lulz

I guess you missed the epic thread.

LMGTFY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142083.0
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:01:09 PM

Lulz

I guess you missed the epic thread.

LMGTFY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142083.0

Oh man, I really missed that

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:32:22 PM

Heh Smiley
I'm referring to the fact that they have made a few million dollars of all of you and still supplied you with nothing.
So what's he doing with the money Cheesy

Remember they could make 300 of these devices back in January ...

Edit: though no doubt even that comment will be read 10 different ways ... it means:
He should stop getting high and banging expensive hookers with the massive profits they have made in batch #3 and mining on hundreds of Avalon since then and deliver the stupid things to the people who paid to directly fund the hardware (as they said) with a no refund policy.

I agree that just like BFL, not everything with Bitsyncom adds up. However, the fact that you do not scrutinize BFL in this same fashion is what makes it obvious that you are only posting this because you have a grudge against Yufi for not catering to your ego. If you look at my posts, I have scrutinized both Bitsyncom and BFL to the same degree while you seem to carry BFL pom-poms and bash Bitsyncom at every chance. It's obvious that you have "chosen a side" and are extremely biased. I personally am not as concerned about the "discrepancies" with Bitsyncom compared to BFL based on Yufi and Josh's conduct alone. Yufi prefers to say little while Josh is busy trolling his customers/detractors and makes excuse after excuse which are most likely blatant lies based on the ridiculous history that is well documented. If you have any actual facts supporting your claim that Yufi is partying with their profits or mining with Avalons, do share. Otherwise you're just another troll...
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:06:36 PM

I, for one, would appreciate Kano posting any evidence (even circumstantial) that would lead one to believe that Avalon has been mining with the Batch II units that they do not own. 
As to how Yifu spends his own money, I do not care.   If someone is using (or stealing) my money, then I do care and will take action.   
So Kano, come on, prove that you are not just a scorned troll and post something with meat.

pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:09:26 PM

Lulz

5 year olds also tend to make fun of younger, more astute children when they are made a fool of in public.  When you have nothing else to fall back on, just call the guy that makes you look dumb a "noob"! 
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:13:07 AM

I, for one, would appreciate Kano posting any evidence (even circumstantial) that would lead one to believe that Avalon has been mining with the Batch II units that they do not own. 
As to how Yifu spends his own money, I do not care.   If someone is using (or stealing) my money, then I do care and will take action.   
So Kano, come on, prove that you are not just a scorned troll and post something with meat.

I forgot about this but there is another possibility for why the avalons have been delayed and don't include them just mining with our units and making a killing and thats the phenominon known as "because china"
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:52:44 AM

I forgot about this but there is another possibility for why the avalons have been delayed and don't include them just mining with our units and making a killing and thats the phenominon known as "because china"
they sounded pretty adamant that they were shipping 20 out immediately to test shipping and the rest would start "next week".   because china applies to things that are two weeks away not to 20 units that are there and ready to ship.
I want Kano to reply though.   He has made the accusations, so I want him to show some reason to believe him

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: