Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 03:22:30 AM

I'm sorry Gage was out forgive my tardiness. A better analogy is Acura being under the guise of Honda. Or Lamborghini, and audi under thr guise of VW. Does that make them scams? Do they advertise hey VW owns us. Most people dont even know, and when i tell them they dont yell scam lol.

But, what if John Doe claims to be coming out with a horseless carriage and is teaming up with some company named Chevy to compete with the Ford outfit, but Chevy has been proven to already be developing horseless carriages with some of their engineers. That wouldn't cause you concern?

And what if John Doe knew that these allegations are out there, but opted to not comment on such damning information. Would that fact not surprise you any?

I will repeat again that kennemarandcole.com, kennemarandcole.se, and kandc.se were not live websites prior to March of this year, yet it's those sites that KNCMiner uses to prove that said entity is viable. You don't find that weird?

Now, I've show that ORSoC was well aware of Bitcoin prior to KNCMiner bringing it to their attention, thus I'm claiming that ORSoC is using KNCMiner as a front to develop ASIC-based bitcoin miners. They would have been in better position to approach use forthright laying their cards on the table and possibly have the community behind them with CC in hand.

But if they come out now and claim that they are one in the same (ORSoC and KNCMiner), then they just shot their whole enterprise in the foot.

If this proves to be the case, then ORSoC AB fucked up big time.

No it wouldnt happens all the time. I never understood the connection with those sites, can you please ecplain?

The sites are supposedly owned my Andreas Kennemar and Samuel James Cole who own KNCMiner. Sam Cole even corrected a spelling error to the naming of the street that the businesses are located on one of the websites, but not on the other two.

I will try to clear up some things and confirm others.

and no I don't expect this will stop the digging Smiley

I think there is no longer any doubt that Me (Sam Cole) and (Andreas Kennemar) are not a fake company.
The company details (for free) and even our financial reports  are available from the Swedish government (contact them don't accept our word for it)

http://bolagsverket.se/

I would like to say thank you for helping me identify the spelling mistake on my page. (I have now corrected it)

Yes it was me who used to live in Switzerland.

We did contact the Russian based software development company, here is their English software page

http://www.advantshop.com/

Its good software and we like it.

Yes the question still remains about what we will actually offer and I understand that.

How does one not know the correct spelling of the street that they've been conducting business from for a couple years? And why weren't all three of these sites live prior to March of this year (2013)?

I believe that these sites were newly built to splash on the internet to bring credence to BNCMiner.

He didn't say he does not know how to spell it, he said he made a mistake spelling it, typos happen. I would believe that they used it for credence, but did they actually mention those specific sites, and said here is something we have done before. If they never mentioned them then it's really not using it for credence.

I can't believe I had to read every one of their 34 posts to hunt it down for you, but here it is in yellow below:

Sorry to be skeptical, but here we go again

New company springs up
no product or even product specs
shipping some time in the future
join the cue and only pay half price-what a deal

Thanks for your reply. I honestly can’t blame you at all and I think you are quite right. To make people feel better I will try to do my best to answer as many questions as possible.
First I will start by listing our negative points and then the points that I believe will help people
1.   We have only just opened
2.   We have no previous history
3.   We are taking your money in Advance
So to answer these issues I would like to say the following and please feel free to quote me.

1.   Yes we have just sprang up, everyone has to start somewhere, We have been personally mining for a few months and we want to be part of the ASIC wave which I think we can all say is coming in the next few months Avalon have already started and I don’t need to talk about BFL.  
2.   The hardware development companies we are using (names will become public shortly) have many years of ASIC and FPGA development behind them and we are confident that with their expertise we can produce and deliver when they become public so will there work and you can purchase there designs and see all the publicly available information on them
3.   Let me be very clear on this one our web shop is not taking payments for ANY products today at all. We will only open up for payments when we have some more significant specs to provide. We have opened up for registration only and so that when we do launch a product we will hopefully have a bit of history so point 1 will become less of an issue.

Things that will happen this week
We are going through Thawte to get a EV certificate so our website will be https to give you extra confidence. We will be constantly posting on our news pages of the progress we make in the next few weeks,
We are holding daily meetings with the partners and getting reports on progress on the development, we are faces with some challenges and some decisions that will be made,

We will use the voting section on our site to allow as getting feedback on things like power consumptions requirements and device size. Time is at the essence and we will take feedback and suggestions from anyone in this early stage to actually drive the development with real user requirements

ONLY then when we have enough stats and some hard figures will we launch the ability to enter the order queue, so before that day comes I would like to ask all the Secptics out there, to please comment here and reply. The more you ask questions the more I will try to produce something that will enable you to trust us. I understand that this need will disappear after we actually ship and everyone feel free to actually wait to place the order. But the more people that register the more our hardware partners will through resources at it and the faster we can get something that you can actually order and mine with

As for names behind the company I can give you two names today

Mine is Sam Cole and my college is Andreas Kennemar the company we hold together is called Kennemar & Cole Hense the KNC in the name of KNCminer our other business is an IT consultancy in Sweden we have a site called www.hitta.se you will find  us both on there,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:28:16 AM

Gage you son of a bitch!!! It's called search, I just figured it out lol. When your in the thread you can just search top right. Anyway they are allowed to open up more than one company lol. End of the day they are partnered with a legit company, let them provide more info on their product and have forum members go and validate the product which they said they were more than happy to do. Until then there is no point in knit picking small things, like ohhh noooez their English isn't perfect lol.

But I mean keep it up you keep uncovering useful information I just don't agree that the information says scam. We shall see though when they get close to product launch. For my sake and yours I hope you are completely wrong haha.
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:18:37 AM

Hi guys

Jusy FYI

i ve contacted this orsoc guys last months,never got a reply of my email

you bet that it was for asking them if they could make an asic for me

it seems they prefer to work for swedish company then anyone else

i didn t got any replies from both of the guy who seems to lead the company
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:47:26 AM

Hi guys

Jusy FYI

i ve contacted this orsoc guys last months,never got a reply of my email

you bet that it was for asking them if they could make an asic for me

it seems they prefer to work for swedish company then anyone else

i didn t got any replies from both of the guy who seems to lead the company

I'm sure that if you would've registered as a user on this forum on April 5, 2013, you wouldn't have had that much problem contacting them. I'm just saying.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 06:33:45 AM

I'm still perplexed as to how they could've misspelled the name of the street they're located on given that they had to spell it twice per three websites of theirs and being off by not one, but two letters. http://www.kennemarandcole.se/se/secontacts.aspx

Drottninggatan 71C, and NOT Drotninggaten 71C.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:08:06 AM

Why is it that http://orsoc.se/ only has two language choices: English or Chinese (found under the search box upper righthand corner)?

I can't even view the site in Swedish.

And below the footer you find this:

Telephone: +46 8-24 84 04. Email: info[at]orsoc.se. Address: Regeringsgatan 111, SE-111 39 Stockholm, SWEDEN
© 2004-2011 ORSoC AB, All rights reserved.

Which begs the questions why are they fearful of email scrappers and when will they update their copyright year?

On this page http://orsoc.se/altera-fpga-development-board/, ORSoC offers up a product of theirs that Olof Kindgren, a Bitcoiner, more than likely built this OpenRISC processor.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:13:04 AM

On the bottom of the page of their partner website http://kennemarandcole.se/ is the street address Drotninggaten 71C Stockholm which is spelled incorrectly. It should be Drottninggatan 71 C Stockholm (2 T's and an a instead of an e). Luckily, this time it's not a Mediterranean restaurant--it's a Chinese Buffet, serving all the hash you can eat.

Also, one of the email addresses is sales@kandc.se, of which kandc.se is a parked domain. I may need to be enlightened as to how one retrieves emails from a parked domain.

I have to admit, these guys are good.

I'm pretty sure you can receive e-mails on domains parked with godaddy and most registrars.

Surprise! http://kandc.se/ is no longer a parked domain and is live, thus allowing them to receive emails from their customers.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:22:34 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 07:33:01 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

I wanna get me one of them shelf companies from Sweden too: http://www.standardbolag.se/lagerbolag/handelsbolag

Partnerships, Virgin Stone

In a partnership, at least two people owners, natural or legal. The owners have limited joint and several personal liability. There is no capital. Name protection applies only in the county.

We can help you to start trading today. We have finished partnerships with corporate for immediate delivery. Our pre-registered trading company called HB Virgo stone followed by a serial number and is ready for use. All statements in company customized to your preferences.

Would you rather register partnership and regenerate your partnership? See new formation and registration of partnerships .

How is it to buy a ready-registered partnerships or register a new partnership?
To purchase or register a partnership: Make an order by trading online , or fill out our order form for partnerships and print. Fax, mail or scan and email the form to us. Unsure of anything? Call us! We are happy to answer your questions.
Once we receive your order, we write all the necessary documents and submit them to you for signature. We can send them via email, letter or fax. All according to your wishes.
As soon as we got back all documents inscribed together with payment certificate we will send them to the Issue. Our fee is included in the newly opened bank account. To you we send when general power of attorney, purchase contracts and other documents necessary for the business to be immediately able to begin.
When the Companies Registration Office registers the new data sends us immediately registers the task, and within two weeks you get your company binder containing share certificates, register of shareholders, articles of association and other documents.
In connection with a purchase by a partnership receives always a company / partnership agreement drawn up according to your wishes.

Which is most appropriate for us? Limited partnership or partnerships?

And the following is why KNCMiner was able to get Inc. so quickly, because they purchased a shelf company.

Purchasing a shelf company is certainly the way to go for entrepreneurs who want to avoid the lengthy and complex process of company incorporation. There are many advantages in choosing such a company, and the features of shelf companies are varied. However the most obvious advantage is the possibility of commencing business at once.

BridgeWest is able to offer VAT-registered Swedish shelf companies headquartered in Swedish major cities per the requirements of the clients.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:35:18 AM

Name:   kncminer
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   April 07, 2013, 03:18:32 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:46:08 AM

Wait, what! I spent hours on this and don't even get a rebuttal? I'm hurt!
cap1

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:48:32 AM

haha haven't looked at the thread in a few days. It has doubled in size already and old ground is being repeated.

Phin' some quality investigation going on  Grin

zinner27

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:23:48 PM

Well Phin, registration date on this forum doesn't give you a god status.

About your investigation it's allways welcome, but so far there is no infomation abot the product and no pictures + they are not taking your money. So what is the problem?

A question to the KNC if they follow this post, why aren' you using SSL encryption?
chipd

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:34:21 PM

I wanna get me one of them shelf companies from Sweden too: http://www.standardbolag.se/lagerbolag/handelsbolag

Partnerships, Virgin Stone

In a partnership, at least two people owners, natural or legal. The owners have limited joint and several personal liability. There is no capital. Name protection applies only in the county.

We can help you to start trading today. We have finished partnerships with corporate for immediate delivery. Our pre-registered trading company called HB Virgo stone followed by a serial number and is ready for use. All statements in company customized to your preferences.

Would you rather register partnership and regenerate your partnership? See new formation and registration of partnerships .

How is it to buy a ready-registered partnerships or register a new partnership?
To purchase or register a partnership: Make an order by trading online , or fill out our order form for partnerships and print. Fax, mail or scan and email the form to us. Unsure of anything? Call us! We are happy to answer your questions.
Once we receive your order, we write all the necessary documents and submit them to you for signature. We can send them via email, letter or fax. All according to your wishes.
As soon as we got back all documents inscribed together with payment certificate we will send them to the Issue. Our fee is included in the newly opened bank account. To you we send when general power of attorney, purchase contracts and other documents necessary for the business to be immediately able to begin.
When the Companies Registration Office registers the new data sends us immediately registers the task, and within two weeks you get your company binder containing share certificates, register of shareholders, articles of association and other documents.
In connection with a purchase by a partnership receives always a company / partnership agreement drawn up according to your wishes.

Which is most appropriate for us? Limited partnership or partnerships?

And the following is why KNCMiner was able to get Inc. so quickly, because they purchased a shelf company.

Purchasing a shelf company is certainly the way to go for entrepreneurs who want to avoid the lengthy and complex process of company incorporation. There are many advantages in choosing such a company, and the features of shelf companies are varied. However the most obvious advantage is the possibility of commencing business at once.

BridgeWest is able to offer VAT-registered Swedish shelf companies headquartered in Swedish major cities per the requirements of the clients.

You're mixing things up a bit...

kncminer is only a webpage from Kennemar & Cole AB specifically for their mining products, not a company by itself.
What you quote above is for "Handelsbolag", while they are registered as a "Aktiebolag" and been around longer than kncminer.com. It costs $10,000 to register an Aktiebolag (AB).

The spelling mistake of the street name, as mentioned before, is likely done by Cole who is not native in swedish (classic spelling mistake btw).

For those who don't know how a company hotel works, you rent the address/phone etc. and the secretary service and the possibility to borrow a room with whiteboard, projector, office material etc. at occasions, they don't sit there everyday.

It is odd tho, that Orsoc doesn't have their webpage in a swedish version (very uncommon in Sweden).
chipd

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:40:04 PM

Also, ORSoC is a consultancy company, i.e. they don't involve themselves with end-customers... they rent out their services to other companies.
In short, they do all job designing the miner and kncminer role is to find someone to mass-produce and sell them.
E3V3A

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:09:34 PM

Setting up a shelf company in Sweden:

http://www.bridgewest.eu/company-formation-Sweden

> offering a Registered Office in Sweden for your company (if required);
The registered office required to open a company in Sweden may be any address where the Swedish company declares to have its headquarters. The registered office will be public.

Could someone go over there and take a picture of their (Sam Cole et.al.) mail box? And perhaps knock on their door and ask if they are indeed working for such a company as claimed here?

By now, they've had their chance to come back with some minimal feedback to confirm their business... But their silence is speaking for it self: ASICs DOA.  ETA = oo

John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:19:14 PM

And there's nothing wrong if they know eachother, a company doesn't have to advertise that we are friends. How do you think business partnerships and deals happen all the time through friends.

Freudian slip?

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
pizza

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:24:50 PM

And there's nothing wrong if they know eachother, a company doesn't have to advertise that we are friends. How do you think business partnerships and deals happen all the time through friends.

Freudian slip?

Huh?
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:11:37 PM

Freudian slip?

Huh?
He is implying you made a freudian slip and suggesting you have, in someway, an attachment to KNC or ORSoC.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:17:52 PM

Freudian slip?

Huh?

It just seems like you're a member of one of the companies involved with this, because most of your posts on this forum defending KNCminer and bashing BFL. Your email is a string of unmemorisable meaningless characters, and your email provider is an anonymously owned cloudflare domain with no corresponding webpage. You also just happen to be swedish, why are all the swedes in this one thread?

Similar story with chipd, and both of you have registered at the beginning of April and haven't posted much of anything until this thread was opened, when you suddenly decided to start spending all day every day saying KNCminer are great, with occasional breaks to bash BFL in other threads. Why is it, I wonder, that the newly registered Swedes are so abundant, and so much in love with this cipher company that they spend basically all day posting on this thread.  Roll Eyes

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
tosku

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 08:33:32 PM

kncminer is only a webpage from Kennemar & Cole AB specifically for their mining products, not a company by itself.
What you quote above is for "Handelsbolag", while they are registered as a "Aktiebolag" and been around longer than kncminer.com. It costs $10,000 to register an Aktiebolag (AB).

It's not really true that it costs $10,000 to register an AB in Sweden. You have to have 50 000 SEK ($7646) to put into the company, but that is share capital that the company can control and use. Here's Wikipedia in English on Swedish AB's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktiebolag

Anyway, buying a ready-made company instead of starting it yourself is a pretty common practice. It saves you some trouble and speeds up the process, but it also costs a couple of hundred dollars (a few thousand SEK), and you still have to have the 50 000 SEK for the share capital.

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
chipd

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:35:47 PM

Freudian slip?

Huh?

It just seems like you're a member of one of the companies involved with this, because most of your posts on this forum defending KNCminer and bashing BFL. Your email is a string of unmemorisable meaningless characters, and your email provider is an anonymously owned cloudflare domain with no corresponding webpage. You also just happen to be swedish, why are all the swedes in this one thread?

Similar story with chipd, and both of you have registered at the beginning of April and haven't posted much of anything until this thread was opened, when you suddenly decided to start spending all day every day saying KNCminer are great, with occasional breaks to bash BFL in other threads. Why is it, I wonder, that the newly registered Swedes are so abundant, and so much in love with this cipher company that they spend basically all day posting on this thread.  Roll Eyes

If you read my posts carefully you'll see that I'm actually only correcting people,who invent thing out of thin air and providing facts.
I did and do doubt them on certain things still... but nice try. Wink

edit:
I've been lurking on and off since early 2011 and done some mining, but usually fancy posting on forums... but perhaps thats changing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: